OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RIGHT TO TRAVEL EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIGHT TO TRAVEL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIGHT TO TRAVEL Empty RIGHT TO TRAVEL Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RIGHT TO TRAVEL 10649732_1480820218835843_7614823280387360015_n

Driving or Travelling an automobile LAWS

FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT

As hard for those of in Law enforcement to believe, there is no room for speculation in these court decisions. A Canadian citizen does indeed have the inalienable right to use the roadways unrestricted in any manner as long as they are not damaging or violating property or rights of another.

Government, in requiring the people to file for "drivers licenses, vehicle registrations, mandatory insurance, and demanding they stop for vehicle inspections, DUI/DWI roadblocks etc. without question, are "restricting", and therefore violating, the Peoples common law right to travel.

Is this a new legal interpretation on this subject of the right to travel? Apparently not. The American Citizens and Lawmen Association in conjunction with The U.S. Federal Law Research Center are presently involved in studies in several areas involving questions on constitutional law. One of the many areas under review is the area of "Citizens right to travel." In an interview a spokesmen stated: "Upon researching this subject over many months, substantial case law has presented itself that completely substantiates the position that the "right to travel unrestricted upon the nations highways" is and has always been a fundamental right of every Citizen."

This means that the "beliefs and opinions" our legislators, the courts, and those of as involved in the law enforcement profession have acted upon for years have been in error.

Researchers armed with actual facts state . case law is overwhelming in determining that - to restrict, in any fashion, the movement of the individual Canadian in the free exercise of their right to travel upon the roadways, (excluding "commerce" which the state Legislatures are correct in regulating), is a serious breach of those freedoms - it is Unlawful.

THE REVELATION THAT THE CITIZEN HAS ALWAYS HAD THE INALIENABLE RIGHT TO TRAVEL RAISES PROFOUND QUESTIONS TO THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN MAKING AND ENFORCING LAWS.

The first of such questions may very well be - If the courts and law enforcement have been enforcing laws that are unconstitutional on their face, it would seem that there must be some way that a state can legally put restrictions, such as - licensing requirements, mandatory insurance, vehicle registration, vehicle inspections, D.W.I. roadblocks, to name just a few, on a Citizens constitutionally protected right. Is that not so?

"The State cannot diminish rights of the people."

Would we not say that these judicial decisions are straight to the point - that there is no lawful method for government to put restrictions or Imitations on rights belonging to the people?

There is no question that a citation/ticket issued by a police officer, for no drivers license, no current vehicle registration, no vehicle insurance etc. which carries a fine or jail time, is a penalty or sanction, and is indeed "converting a Right into a crime".)

We could go on, quoting court decision after court decision, however, In addition, the Constitution itself answers our question- "Can a government legally put restrictions on the rights of the people at anytime, for any reason"?

Police officer knows that they have sworn a oath to protect and serve the people of our nation that we will not only protect their lives and property, but, that we will uphold, and protect their freedoms and rights under the charter of rights and Natural Law

But the Canadian RCMP officer told me if I did not show her ID she would arrest me

She also told me she is the LAW,

The other officer told me he works for the Queen
These RCMP officers do not know the Law they know what the Policing for Profit

Seat Belt Law another money grab

Perfect example of Policing for Profit in our country.

Rolled out their "Click It or Ticket" program in an effort to force citizens to buckle up. By the program's slogan alone, we see the no attempt to disguise their true motivation behind this new Act... the MONEY.

Aside from the cash flow generated by the tickets themselves, the federal government doles out incentive money to provinces such as ICBC does in BC Canada to enforce such Acts ( 10 of Millions alone.)

Currently, in BC 180 dollar fine per incident and classified as a misdemeanor charge. In BC and through the corporation of Canada , not wearing your seat belt is probable cause enough by itself to pull you over. There are currently no statistics available as to how much money these tickets generate but citations have been numbered as high as tens of thousands per month

People are even found to be more careless when using their safety belts falling under the allure of the illusion of safety. Safety belts are very effective in head-on collisions and keep both drivers and passengers from being ejected from the vehicle.

On the other hand, they cause head injuries and death in rollovers, fires, water submersion and side-impact crashes. Keep in mind, I'm not implying that seat belts DON'T save lives but only that the statistics of such instances are selectively used to create and impose more money-making upon the public.

A seat belt can save you but it can also kill you, despite the hype. Not buckling up only effects you, not the people around you. Again, we are faced with a situation of the freedom of choice and whether or not such a decision should be left to the individual occupying the vehicle.

In the "freest" country in the world Canada the true north strong and Free is you think your free as long as you pay and pay and pay, I again say we aren't free at all due to Police State Acts (acts are not Laws such as this which only go to widen profiling, illegal stops and illegal searches.

In Canada continues day by day and minute by minute to fine, arrest and imprison more of its citizens for bogus Acts

Marijuana another fight against your rights, but millions of studies have proven over whelming that the benefits of the natural grown plant benefits society. But the Pharmaceutical companies would loose billions and people would be cured from Cancer Rick Simpson run from the cure great info

In Canada , Policing is a Business plain and simple (only nobody is getting a product or service in return for their money being extorted.)

THE PRIVATIZED POLICE FORCE IN CANADA

Irrefutable evidence and statistics suggest we as Canada do in fact live in a modern Police State being run for massive profits split between Private Companies and the Government. Tomorrow we may just wake to to a very real Canadian nightmare while today we sleep at the wheel allowing civil liberties to be limited one piece of legislation at a time and literally at the expense of citizens one dollar at a time.

Subject to Police Monitoring? Police entities in our country are requesting Facebook and Twitter history from Social Networking Companies at an alarming rate. Anonymous, Wikileaks and Occupy Wall Street Activists find their Twitter accounts being shut down as their messages are being used against them in open court.

The FBI has applauded social networking as the greatest modern investigation tool, replacing many monitoring tactics. As far as our verbal communication, software screens cellular phone calls for buzz words leading to terrorism investigations of people based on computer recognition. RFID chips are being implemented in passports and photo identification across the nation, which can be used as scanning and tracking devices.

Just ask Occupy Wall Street protesters. Over 7,000 arrests have been made of people protesting Wall Street corruption over the past years. Rounded up by the busload, people of all ages and backgrounds were pepper-sprayed, beaten and their personal property destroyed by police from Oakland to New York City. Local law enforcement agencies along with Homeland Security and the FBI infiltrated protest groups undercover and quickly came down with physical force to let the public know that dissidence would not be tolerated. Numerous lawsuits still stand denouncing these tactics as excessive use of force. A recent independent law panel in NYC requested oversight to reprimand the NYPD for what they found to be gross violations of Civil Rights.

Then G20 the Police beat innocent protesters this should of had all these criminals in Jail

Policing is BIG BUSINESS in a the country which revolutionized Capitalism.

The early 1980's ushered in an era of deregulation for Canadian Business, leading to the privatization of public services such as the prison system.

In the US the CCA (Corrections Corporation of America) was born in 1983, purchasing prisons from state governments and promising to keep them at 90% capacity by contract. The gradual privatization of U.S. prisons for profit has grown to this very day as a $250 million campaign is being waged in 48 states to lobby for more and more prisons to be turned into money-making machines this year.

You don't have to be behind bars for Wall Street's finest to bust your wallet. General policing brings in the BIG bucks as well. Companies have infiltrated the traffic ticketing game by raising high-tech cameras at busy intersections all over the country

2RIGHT TO TRAVEL Empty Re: RIGHT TO TRAVEL Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

RIGHT TO TRAVEL 11050771_761335560601568_7172968732270078265_n

3RIGHT TO TRAVEL Empty Re: RIGHT TO TRAVEL Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NO Law Requires You To Register or Pledge Your Private Automobile | Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration

RIGHT TO TRAVEL NO%2BLaw%2BRequires%2BYou%2BTo%2BRegister%2BPledge%2BYour%2BPrivate%2BAutomobile%2BPulled%2BOver%2BToday%2BWith%2BNo%2BLicense%2BLicense%2BPlate%2Bor%2BRegistration
There is a part of our world integrated by co-creative consciousness, a grand undertaking of many individuals all working together to effect a goal of epic proportions. This achievement of cooperation by the hands of a few dedicated individuals has transformed the planet and touched nearly everyone's life to some degree. 

The system I am speaking of is the legal system, the corporately framed and centrally maintained tapestry of treaties; agreements and contracts leading all the way back to none other then Rome. In past articles we discussed how the Vatican and it's sitting Pope stand as the central nexus of corporate and legal power on Earth, under the Roman Curia 'law' system. 

Related Pope 'Ruler of the World' to go after War Criminals?

Related The Underworld Death Dealing Practices Of The Elite | Birth, Marriage and Death Estate Are Seized and Traded By The Government

The Pope, and the office it has maintained over the centuries, has slowly enveloped the entire planet into a series of trusts enacted between 1350 and 1600 AD. These documents claim the Church and its high priest the pontiff, as the supreme ruler and trustee to the creator, reaching back to the alleged creation of the church by Peter during the times of Jesus. Once these trusts, known as the Cestui Que accounts were created, they merely needed to begin dispensing the 'benefits' of the trust to the people named in it, which in this case is all life on the planet Earth. 

Shortly after their ratification, the Jesuit brotherhood began spreading across the globe 'civilizing' native peoples everywhere. Some claim that Christopher Columbus' expedition was a Vatican led enterprise to conquer the people there and enfold them into the trust system. 

Related Occult History and Legend of Christopher Columbus | Did The Vatican Papal Bulls Enable The Conquering Of The New World?

The following is a compilation of articles by Trent Goodbaudy, a pioneer in the freedom movement. He has been successfully traveling without a registration or drivers license for years now. 

He was recently pulled over and had a very interesting exchange with the police, which I think reveals how close we are towards a grand shift in consciousness. 

At first the police were combative, attempting to coerce Goodbaudy into a commercial contract; a citation or ticket. But after he politely explained to the police the lawful frauds that the state is committing through and by their actions, they revealed themselves to be 'tea partiers' and keenly interested in the things Goodbaudy was saying. 

It seems that encased within their corporate costume was a real human being seeking the truth in their own way. I don't know what will ultimately push us through a grand shift of consciousness, but knowing that at least these two individuals are interested in the frauds of our age is encouraging.  

The remaining articles are elaborations on the legalities of a driver's license and what the US statutory code actually says in that regard. Wouldn't it be interesting to discover that there are volumes of statutes and case history supporting the lawful right to travel without taxation or harassment? Contained herein is a list of cases and codes that detail how we only need to dispel the presumptions of the corporate state in order to actually live in freedom. This can be enforced by a growing body of educated and active individuals. 

The government presumes that we are employees, and it is only these entities which are subject to the codes of conduct for agents of corporatized UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Clearly if this one man can forge ahead alone, we can unify collectively and spread these ideas far and wide, expanding on and building off of the lawful concepts already codified within the system itself. 

- Justin

Source - Freedom From Government

Pulled over today with no license, license plate, or registration

A CHP officer came up behind me today on 680N and turned his lights on, because I don’t have a plate, I knew he didn’t have a warrant.

I know I didn’t commit any Crime, so if I pulled over, it would be considered an “Arrest by Consent”. I continued to my exit, about 3/4 of a mile. On the exit the officer said “Pull over right here” through his loud speaker, I ignored him and continued to the light, turned my blinker, and turned. He repeated “pull over right now”, I continued on, and took a right and pulled into a church parking lot.

RIGHT TO TRAVEL 134California highway patrol gets it’s authority from the people!
The officer came to my passenger window, I immediately asked “Am I under arrest?”, he said “No”, I said, “So I’m free to go?”, he said “no”, I said “So I’m under arrest”, this time he said “yes”.
I told him that I did not consent to this arrest, and asked him if he had a warrant. He said no, and asked for my drivers license. I handed him my notarized secured party declaration, a copy of the bill of sale to the truck, and my proof of insurance. He went back to his car for about 5 minutes.
A sergeant showed up and took over. I asked him if I was arrested and he said “no”. I again said “So I can leave?” he said “no, you’re detained”. He started talking about arresting me and towing the truck and I asked under what authority. I told him I was on private property and I have not committed a crime. He agreed, but was playing tough guy.
He started asking me what was going on with my license, asked if I was ever licensed in California, and why the truck wasn’t registered. I explained all of my info, we read through the case law and cvc together, and both officers admitted that they were fascinated by this. Turns out they were anti-obama, anti-health care, and ‘tea partiers’ (who knows what type) but either way we made a connection.
I repeated that I have conviction and respect for the Constitution, and that I understand the codes and definitions. I reminded the officers that ALL ROADS in the United States have been deemed “channels of Interstate commerce” by the Supreme Court, and because of that, local and State laws are trumped by Federal Laws, and that in the Federal Laws a “Motor Vehicle” was a “Commercial Vehicle”…we were waiting for almost 30 minutes while they waited for word from their supervisors.
Eventually, they hand me a citation with “none” marked in the DL location, and “none” in the License Plate location. I asked him if I was required to sign it, and he said “yes, otherwise we have to take you to jail.”
This now made the signature “under duress”. I wrote “under duress” and signed my name next to the ticket. This is where I was surprised, the Officer said “hey, we never read you your Miranda rights, so anything we use against you in court is not admissible.” Im not sure if this is true, but I was intrigued. I have written “refused for fraud” across the original ticket, and sent it to the Court and the CHP with the letter below attached. I have done this in the past, and never heard another word, I had wondered if there were any warrants, apparently not!
NOTICE and DEMAND ATTN: Certified Mail 7009 2820 0003 2274 8185 California Highway Patrol Golden Gate Division
Officer B. Knudsen DUBLIN (390)
4999 Gleason Road Dublin, CA 94568-3310
CC: Certified Mail 7009 2820 0003 2274 8192
JUDICIAL COUNCIL OF CALIFORNIA, THE
Also Traded as ALAMEDA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
5672 Stoneridge Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588-8559
RE: CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL Violation Number: 60435 LJ
This notice to appear was signed UNDER DURESS as evidenced by the original citation in possession of, or submitted by Officer B. Knudsen. Because this notice to appear was signed UNDER DURESS; 1) Statements made therein shall not be considered admissible evidence, 2) As a party to this action, I hereby void this contract and notice to appear, and 3) Any perceived consent or promise to appear is hereby withdrawn. If you, or any Officer of the court or Officer of the CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL disagrees with the facts or statements stated above, you must refute those items point by point within 10 days of receipt of this Notice, via sworn affidavit, under your full commercial liability, signing under penalty of perjury that the facts contained therein are true, correct, complete and not misleading. Mere declarations are an insufficient response, as declarations permit lying by omission and hearsay, which no honorable draft may contain. If an extension of time is needed to properly answer, please request it in writing. Failure to respond will be deemed agreement with the facts stated above and an inability to prove your claim.
Non resident, non licensed and non registered pursuant to CVC 4, 17459, 17460 See: Edwards v. California, 314 US 160 (1941), Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579., Hertado v. California, 110 US 516 (Enclosed) Copy of Notice to Appear

NO Law Requires You To Register / Pledge Your Private Automobile

A Private automobile is not required by any law, code or statute to be registered. Any registering (pledge) of Private automobile to any agency is strictly voluntary. Any recordation / contract you or a Dealership has done was a fraudulently conveyed act as the registering agency/automobile Dealer told you that you must register your Private Property. The voluntary pledge that was done without just compensation is usually done through fraud, deceit, coercion and withholding of facts, which can only be construed as fraud and unjust enrichment by agency as well as a willful malicious act to unjustly enrich the recording agency and its public servants.

If men, through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of Almighty God, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave. – Samuel Adams , our former president.

“Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, – ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;’ and to ‘secure,’ not grant or create, these rights, governments are instituted. That property which a man has honestly acquired he retains full control of, subject to these limitations: first, that he shall not use it to his neighbor’s injury, and that does not mean that he must use it for his neighbor’s benefit: second, that if he devotes it to a public use, he gives to the public a right to control that use; and third, that whenever the public needs require, the public may take it upon payment of due compensation.” Budd v. People of State of New York , 143 U.S. 517 (1892).

There should be no arbitrary deprivation of life or liberty, or arbitrary spoilation of property. (Police power, Due Process ) Barber v. Connolly, 113 U.S. 27, 31; Yick Yo v. Hopkins , 118 U.S.356.

Constitution Guarantees And Protects The Right To Travel

But whenever the operation and effect of any general regulation is to extinguish or destroy that which by law of the land is the property of any person, so far as it has that effect, it is unconstitutional and void. Thus, a law is considered as being a deprivation of property within the meaning of this constitutional guaranty if it deprives an owner of one of its essential attributes, destroys its value, restricts or interrupts its common, necessary, or profitable use, hampers the owner in the application of it to the purposes of trade, or imposes conditions upon the right to hold or use it and thereby seriously impairs its value. ( Statute ) 167 Am. Jur. 2d, Constitutional Law, Section 369.

Constitutional Law § 101 – right to travel – 5. The nature of the Federal Union and constitutional concepts of personal liberty unite to require that all citizens be free to travel throughout the length and breadth of the United States uninhibited by statutes, rules, or regulations which unreasonably burden or restrict this movement. 6. Although not explicitly mentioned in the Federal Constitution, the right freely to travel from one state to another is a basic right under the constitution.

Constitutional Law § 101 – law chilling assertion of rights – 7. If a law has no other purpose than to chill the assertion of constitutional rights by penalizing those who choose to exercise them, then it is patently unconstitutional. Shapiro v Thompson , 394 US 618, 22 L Ed 2d 600, 89 S Ct 1322 . ‘ ” ” ‘

Duties of Government Officials

Justice Bandeis eloquently affirmed his condemnation of abuses practiced by Government officials, who were defendants, acting as Government officials. In the case of Olmstead vs. U.S. 277 US 438, 48 S.Ct. 564, 575; 72 L ED 944 (1928) he declared:

“Decency, security, and liberty alike demand that Government officials shall be subjected to the same rules of conduct that are commands to the Citizen. In a Government of laws, existence of the Government will be imperiled if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Our Government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher.

For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the Government becomes a law-breaker, it breads contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself. It invites anarchy. To declare that, in the administration of the law, the end justifies the means would bring a terrible retribution. Against that pernicious doctrine, this Court should resolutely set its face.”

The information created and surrounding the stricti juris doctrine regarding a particular license which may, or may not, be represented by and revealed within the contents and control of a license agreement “but must be revealed upon demand, and failure to do so is concealment , a withholding of material facts (the enducing, contractual consideration) known by those who have a duty and are bound to reveal.” Dolcater v. Manufacturers S Traders Trust Co., D.C.N.Y., 2F.Supp. 637, 641.

Penalty Under The Law

Under USC Title 42 §1986 . Action for neglect to prevent . . ., it states: Every person who, having knowledge that any wrongs conspired or to be done. . . and having power to prevent or aid in preventing . . . Neglects or refuses so to do … shall be liable to the party injured… and; The means of “knowledge”, especially where it consists of public record is deemed in law to be “knowledge of the facts”. As the means of “knowledge” if it appears that the individual had notice or information of circumstances which would put him on inquiry, which, if followed, would lead to “knowledge”, or that the facts were presumptively within his knowledge, he will have deemed to have had actual knowledge of the facts and may be subsequently liable for any damage or injury. (Public Officials have been given “knowledge of the facts” as it pertains to this conspiracy to commit a fraud against the people.)

It would be unconstitutional for an officer to coerce one to waive a fundamental right: “waivers of fundamental Rights must be knowing, intentional, and voluntary acts, done with sufficient awareness of the relevant circumstances and likely consequences. U.S. v. Brady , 397 U.S. 742 at 748 (1970); U.S.v. O’Dell , 160 F.2d 304 (6 th Cir. 1947)”. And that the agency committed fraud, deceit, coercion, willful intent to injure another, malicious acts, RICO activity and conspired by; Unconscionable “contract” – “One which no sensible man not under delusion, or duress, or in distress would make, and such as no honest and fair man would accept “; Franklin Fire Ins. Co. v. Noll 115 Ind. App. 289, 58 N.E.2d 947, 949, 950. and;”Party cannot be bound by contract that he has not made or authorized.” Alexander v.Bosworth (1915), 26 C.A. 589, 599, 147 P.607. And therefore; “Failure to reveal the material facts of a license or any agreement is immediate grounds for estoppel.” Lo Bue v. Porazzo , 48 Cal.App.2d 82, 1 19, p.2d 346, 348.

The fraudulently “presumed” quasi-contract us that binds the Declarant with the CITY/STATE agency, is void for fraud ab initio, since the de facto CITY/STATE cannot produce the material fact (consideration inducement) or the jurisdictional clause (who is subject to said statute) . (SEE: Master / Servant [Employee] Relationship — C.J.S .) — ” Personal, Private, Llberty “-

Since the “consideration” is the “life blood” of any agreement or quasi-agreement, (contractus) “… the absence of such from the record is a major manifestation of want of jurisdiction , since without evidence of consideration there can be no presumption of even a quasi-contract us . Such is the importance of a “consideration.” Reading R.R. Co. v. Johnson , 7 W & S (Pa.) 317 So without a Contract (no recording of the M.C.O.) or consideration there is no DMV / government etc. jurisdiction as the property does not “reside” in the colorable fictitious territory as evidenced in Supreme Court cite below:

In Wheeling Steel Corp v. Fox , 298 U.S. 193 (1936) it states: Property taxes can be on tangibles or intangibles. In order to have a situs for taxation (a basis for imposing the tax), tangible property (physical property) must reside within the territorial jurisdiction of the taxing authority, and intangibles . . .

Under USC Title 42 §1982 . Property rights of citizens further evidences the above position that the City or State cannot take land because they DO NOT have Jurisdiction. It states that federal or state governments / agencies MUST have a monetary or proprietary interest in your real private property in order to have jurisdiction over it (if your land has no government grant /funding or is not a subsidized government project, then agencies have neither). DEMAND any public servant/said agencies to provide the legal document that allows any federal or state agency to supercede and/or bypass Title 42 USC §1982 and/or §1441. Title 42 §1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights further protects Declarant’s private property. The State cannot diminish rights of the people. Hurtado v. California, 110 U.S. 516. ‘ ‘

“To say that one may not defend his own property is usurpation of power by legislature.” O’Connell v. Judnich (192 5), 71 C.A.386, 235 P. 664.

“A state MAY NOT impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted (sic) by the Federal Constitution.” MURDOCH v PENNSYLVANIA , 319 US 105. “… THE POWER TO TAX INVOLVES THE POWER TO DESTROY”. McCULLOUGH v MARYLAND, 4 Wheat 316.

“All subjects over which the sovereign power of the state extends are objects of taxation, but those over which it does not extend are exempt from taxation. This proposition may almost be pronounced as self-evident. The sovereignty of the state extends to everything which exists by its authority or its permission.” McCullough v Maryland , 17 U.S. [4 Wheat] 316 (1819). ‘

U.S. adopted Common laws of England with the Constitution. Caldwell vs. Hill , 178 SE383 (1934).

To be that statutes which would deprive a citizen of the rights of person or property without a regular trial, according to the course and usage of common law , would not be the law of the land. ( Jury) Hoke v. Henderson , 1 5, N.C. 1 5 25 AM Dec 677.

“The phrase ‘ common law ‘ found in this clause, is used in contradistinction to equity, and admiralty , and maritime jurisprudence.” Parsons v. Bedford , et al, 3 Pet 433, 478-9.
_________

Sources:

http://freedomfromgovernment.us/2015/09/16/pulled-over-today-with-no-license-license-plate-or-registration/
http://freedomfromgovernment.us/2015/09/18/no-law-requires-you-to-register-pledge-your-private-automobile/

http://freedomfromgovernment.us/2015/09/18/duties-of-government-officials/

Thanks to: http://sitsshow.blogspot.ca/

4RIGHT TO TRAVEL Empty Re: RIGHT TO TRAVEL Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:40 am

topspin2

I went through this. They threatened me with 90 days in jail, psy evaluations etc.I was going for trial in front of my peers. ..I didn't waiver...in the end, I went in for pre-trial, and the case was closed...gone...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum