OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 of 2

POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 Icon18_email    at 02:00   Posted by   Vatic Master

http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com/

Vatic Note:   After reading this I went back and reviewed the creation stories and what struck me was the instruction by God to Jacob to have his sons go after the land of "Canaan" and then he told him to kill all the canaanites including "every man woman and child".   Now why did He do that???

What we do know is that RH neg is found no where in nature, except in humans and the opposite is true of RH positives.   Further, we know that the RH Neg woman rejects the blood of the RH positive man and begins building anti-bodies to fight the alien invader to her body,  YET THE SAME IS NOT TRUE OF THE RH POSITIVE WOMAN WITH AN RH NEGATIVE MAN.  Why is that????   It implies that the RH neg was on the planet first, and the Positive is the hybrid and Alien blood with DNA that was manipulated in some fashion. 

We also know that the first child of the RH neg woman by an RH positive man produces offspring that are sterile on the first pregnancy.  I am one such offspring.   That implies that the RH negs were the first ones here as humans and the manipulations came later creating a different species, which would then be the RH positives.   The implication of this was found in the Books of Enoch which were removed from the old testament.  Why????  Just asking. Could it have been Enochs reference to the "Watchers and the Fallen Angels?"
FUND RAISING TIME AGAIN.  This time we are in a bigger bind than we have anticipated, so we are begging you to donate as soon as possible to help us out of it.  I can't go into it right now, but suffice it to say,   We can not do our blogs or fund raising campaign, if we are out of business.

Now we are  asking for donations toward our $190 deficit this month.  If you can afford it, we appeal to you to donate to our cause to keep truth exposed and lies distroyed so we can prepare based on reality.... so help us do that so we can do that,  please use the pay pal button off to the right of this bog.

Thank you for all your support over these many years.  I am still trying to find a way to fund this deficit without fund raising.  So far, no luck, but I am not giving up, so hang with us until we do.  Thank you again and God bless you and your family.

POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD
https://inourimage.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/possible-origins-of-rh-negative-blood/
By Admin,  In Our Image,  October

In the preceding post I speculated on the beings created in Genesis Chapter 1 as well as Adam and Eve who were created in Chapter 2.  An entity named “God” created the Chapter 1 beings and someone identified as “Lord God” created Adam and Eve.  

Were these two separate creation stories and were the creators two separate groups of extraterrestrial entities?  Were the first creations still on earth when Adam and Eve were created?  Did they interbreed?  And are pure strains of the first creations still on this planet?

The Nephilim are introduced in Genesis, Chapter 6:

“When men began to increase on earth and daughters were born to them, the divine beings saw how beautiful the daughters of men were and took wives from among those that pleased them…It was then, and later too, that the Nephilim appeared on earth – when the divine beings cohabited with the daughters of men, who bore them offspring.  They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.”
So at this point, we have three possibilities for the introduction of Rh negative blood:  The beings created in Chapter 1 who apparently did not have the DNA of their creator, Adam and Eve in Chapter 2 who did have the DNA of their creator, and the progeny of the Nephilim as described in Chapter 6. 
Elsewhere in the Old Testament there are impregnations of various women by an entity now identified as “the Lord” who might conceivably be yet another ET strain.  Chapter 21 states  “And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.  For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age…”   Other Old Testament extraterrestrial impregnations involved Rachel gaving birth to Joseph and  Samson and Samuel were both born to barren women.  Could Rh negative blood been introduced during these Old Testament impregnations? 
Then there are the New Testament impregnations.  It is possible, and in my opinion most likely, that the ET divine being of the New Testament is not the same entity/entities as described in the Old Testament.  Anna was impregnated by the New Testatment god, resulting in Mary’s birth.  Elizabeth was impregnated, resulting in John the Baptist’s birth.  Mary was impregnated resulting in Jesus’ birth.  Jesus had a double dip of ET DNA as both he and his mother were the result of manipulation by extraterrestrials.  I believe this is what made him so special.  Perhaps this is where the Rh negative blood came from, the god of the New Testament?

No one knows where Rh negative blood came from; but it was not of an earthly origin, and it cannot be cloned.  I wonder if the percentage of Rh negative blood (currently 15% for double alleles from both parents, and 60% with one allele from one of the two parents, the other having RH positive ) has stayed consistent since it was first introduced?  Was there more of it or less of it at one time?  So many questions…and no answers.  

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks to Vatic Master 

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rh Negative Blood Origins and DNA Mutation - Part 2 of 2

POSSIBLE ORIGINS OF RH NEGATIVE BLOOD - Part 1 & 2 Icon18_email at 02:00 Posted by Vatic Master
Vatic Note:  One of the questions he asks below is "has the  percentage of people with Rh negative blood remained constant since it was discovered in the late 1940’s or has it changed?"   It definitely has changed, but not by mutation.  We proved on here that Blood is the most stable DNA in our bodies,  all others are much more subject to mutation, than blood is.

It changed because of mixing of the two types in mating and offspring, between them.  Now while the RH NEG population is about 15%,  the RH positives with one RH neg allele is as high as 60% of the European based population.  That means all efforts to break down the barriers to mating has worked.  While it has decreased the numbers of pure RH negs,  it has also increased those that carry the same traits of the RH neg by their one allele from an RH neg parent.

These alleles are handed down generation to generation and 60% is a very healthy percentage.   It has also backfired on the Powers that be, since the objective was met, of reducing the number of RH negs who are pure, but it also now has more and more of us that have the "traits" that the powers that be fear so much, and which makes us much more dangerous to the Cabal orchestrating all of this over these many thousands of years.

Remember the powers that be are trying to rid us of the aryan race with blonde hair and blue/green/hazel eyes through encouraging of race mixing etc.  But, like we pointed out,  that has backfired.  I have blue eyes, but am listed as O positive, since that has been arbitrarily designated the dominant gene, thus an O positive can have the traits of the RH neg since they have an equal number of alleles as the positive.

In fact, unlike pure RH positives,  these RH negatives, have both alleles and traits of both positives and negatives that they carry and that was not the intent of evil ones when they promoted intermarrying.  As usual, they screwed it all up to their detriment and are now scrambling to see if and how they can correct the problem.

As I have pointed out before,  they won't succeed since they lack a soul and thus lack creativity, so they will rely on what has worked, IN THEIR MINDS, in the past and as they do so, then students of history will be able to see the patterns from the past and thwart their evil efforts.  Yup, I think they are going to lose big time and I believe its why they have lost so many times before and have never been able to take control of the globe.

As Michael Tsarion said in his 9 video series "Origins of Evil",  "Humans are magnificient creatures, living ordinary lives and the evil ones have spent trillions of dollars and thousands of years hiding that fact from us."   So, begin the journey of discovery and start by studying the traits found in RH negs and find out who you really are and begin to BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE, and the evil ones will lose.   Please read this below.  He makes a very credible case for what we are discovering.  He is wrong about "mutation" and right about different sets of aliens,  having RH neg, one a good guy set and one a bad guy set, with the RH positives not having a clue, except those with one RH neg allele.  

Rh Negative Blood Origins and DNA Mutation - Part 2 of 2 
https://inourimage.wordpress.com/2009/10/29/rh-negative-blood-origins-and-dna-mutation/
By Admin,  In Our Image, October 29, 2009

The origins of Rh negative blood are unknown and believed to be caused by some sort of mutation that occurred many thousands of years ago.

As indicated in other of my posts to this blog, I’ve considered the possibility that the human was created by extraterrestrial intervention, and have linked that intervention with the plural pronouns used in Genesis “let us make man in our image, after our likeness…”  I’ve also discussed the possibility that the extraterrestrial “god” of the Old Testament is not the same extraterrestrial “god the father” in the New Testament.

Is it possible that the original humans created by the OT god, those original humans who have Rh-positive blood, have been altered by extraterrestrials affiliated with the NT god, resulting in mutation of DNA and deletion of the Rh factor…producing Rh negative blood?

Following is a passage from the sequel I’m currently working on to my novel “In Our Image”.  This is all conjecture, but it is an interesting concept and I thought I’d share it:

“I have a question,” I said.  “In Luke’s gospel he goes through a genealogy backward in time listing who begat whom.  He ends with ‘…the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.’  That says to me that Adam was the son of God, and if you are the son of someone, then you would have their DNA.  The ‘god’ that is supposedly the father of Adam is the god of the Old Testament, Yahweh, who was an extraterrestrial.  So if all that is true, wouldn’t Adam and all his descendants have Rh negative blood?”

“Yes, Adam and his descendants had the DNA of the creator god, Yahweh.  The first humans were apes that had been genetically altered with extraterrestrial DNA.  That is where the Rh positive factor originated in humans, from monkeys/apes used in the creation process.  However, Yahweh’s DNA did not alter the Rh factor.  An individual’s DNA can change over time.

The benevolent extraterrestrials’ DNA has mutated over millennia to an extremely advanced level.  They have on average 8 strands of DNA and use 50% of it.  The human has 2 strands and uses approximately 5% of it.  Yahweh had considerable fewer strands than 8; I’ve heard somewhere between 3 and 4.  He wanted to be worshipped and obeyed by the humans he created, so he only gave them 2 strands with minimal activation of even that paltry amount of DNA.

When the more spiritually evolved benevolent extraterrestrials join in the creation process with humans, the DNA mutates to a higher level and one of the changes that occurs is the elimination of the Rh factor.  These humans have Rh negative blood.  Jesus was Rh negative.”

I’ve read of some people who say their blood type has changed from Rh positive to Rh negative.  If this is true, could it be the result of alien abduction experiments?  And are the alien hybrids being born on Earth today Rh negative?

Has the percentage of people with Rh negative blood remained constant since it was discovered in the late 1940’s or has it changed?   I’m sure Rh negative blood is being closely tracked and someone/group has the answers. 

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks to Vatic Master at: http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum