OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? Empty Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? Black-eyed-585x306

Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB?

• 1 Comment
  •  November 17, 2015
  •  Nick Redfern

Just a few nights ago, I was interviewed by a UK-based radio-show on my recently published book, Men in Black: Personal Stories and Eerie Adventures. During the course of the interview, the host asked me if I realized there seemed to be a deep connection – as well as profound similarities – between the infamous MIB and one of the creepiest mysteries of the 21st century. Namely, the Black Eyed Children. Well, yes, I did know!
There can be very few people within the field of paranormal research who have not heard of the BEC. But, the MIB parallels might be new to some. In the same way that the Men in Black wear black suits and black fedoras, the Black Eyed Children often wear black hoodies. So, we have a black outfit and black head-gear present in both phenomena. Both the MIB and the BEC very often surface late at night. Trying to convince people to let them into their homes is one of the most chilling aspects of the activities of both the MIB and the BEC. And they are very good – almost too good – at making their escape. But, certainly, no-one has done more to highlight the MIB-BEC connections and parallels than David Weatherly, whose 2012 book, The Black Eyed Children, is essential reading.
All of which brings me to my new Men in Black book. David very generously penned a paper for the book titled “Children of the Men in Black.” Running to 18-pages, the paper makes it very clear that there are far more BEC-MIB links than many might imagine. David states in his paper: “On the surface, there may seem to be few connections between the UFO connected MIB and creepy little kids with black eyes showing up on doorsteps. But, when we delve into the actual accounts, we find numerous similarities. Consider the appearance of both beings.”
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? Cannock_chase_black_eyed_children_by_chiichanny-d813qux-570x714
David makes a good point on this matter: “The BEKs are usually described as having pale or pasty skin. Some witnesses report that the skin looks ‘artificial.’ Still other accounts claim that the children have olive toned skin that implies they are of Mediterranean origin. Both of these descriptions are heard in classic MIB encounters. Oddly, no one who has ever encountered the BEKs report a blemish of any kind. Bear in mind, these are children usually in their pre-teen years. One would expect acne, pimples, freckles, something, but it’s never the case.”
David continues: “Next is the manner of speech. The black eyed children are reported to speak in a very monotone manner. Their use of language is often awkward and unusual. They will use phrases that simply aren’t natural such as ‘Is it food time?’ Perhaps even more troubling, many people who encounter the BEKs believe that the children are attempting to exert some type of mind control through the use of repeated phrases and their cold, monotone speech patterns. Typical MIB encounters certainly contain elements of attempted coercion by the strange gentlemen as witnesses to UFO sightings are encouraged to ignore what they saw. Are the attempts by the children another form of this same control dynamic?”
Then there is something that is reported very often in MIB-based situations: electronic interference. And, particularly so, problems with phones. David makes it abundantly clear this is related to the Black Eyed Children, too, as the following extract from his paper shows:
Black-Eyed Kids: Children of the MIB? BlackEyedChildrenBookCover-570x414
“While I received a few minor reports of such things when doing research, it was only after the publication of my book, The Black Eyed Children, that things got really interesting. The first indications came in the aftermath of the book’s release. Appearing on various radio shows and podcasts to discuss the topic, some odd things began to occur. I found that I could talk about a wide range of paranormal topics, but, when the discussion turned to the black eyed children, things changed. Electronic issues would suddenly plague the program. Strange sounds and static would interrupt the show. Calls would be dropped and weird clicking noises would come from nowhere.
“Appearing on Dreamland with Whitley Strieber, technical issues started right from the beginning. Twice we were disconnected after strange sounds on the line. This could be easily dismissed but the problems didn’t end there. The volume levels of the show were all over the place as Whitley recorded. ‘I’ve never seen this happen before’ Whitley reported as he attempted to correct the issues in his studio. I’ll note here that Whitley and I discussed both the MIB and the BEK. In fact, on this particular show, Whitley revealed for the first time that he himself had encountered a black eyed child.”
David concludes: “Whatever they are, the black eyed children don’t appear to be going anywhere and they are leaving as many questions in their wake as the MIB before them. Whether the two are connected or not, it looks like we’re in for more bizarre manifestations ahead. So pay attention. The next time there’s a knock at your door, there’s no telling what kind of strange figure is calling.”

Thanks to: http://mysteriousuniverse.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum