OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR

+2
topspin2
PurpleSkyz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR   ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    Icon_minitimeToday at 6:22 pm

HI – NEED EVERYBODY’S HELP HERE –

ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO, A SPECIAL SHIPMENT OF MEDICATION DESTINED TO SOLVE SOME CRITICAL HEALTH ISSUES WENT ACROSS THE BORDER, AND NEVER ARRIVED AT DESTINATION –

THE BOX WAS RETURNED WITH THE CONTENTS MISSING EXCEPT FOR ONE BOTTLE – IT HAD ARRIVED AT CUSTOMS, AND SOMEBODY PILFERED THE CONTENTS, RESEALED THE BOX, AND RETURNED TO SENDER –

THIS IS AN ONGOING BATTLE I HAVE TO SAVE LIVES WITH PERSON OR PERSONS UNKNOWN THAT ARE CONSTANTLY BLOCKING OR DESTROYING WHAT IS BEING DONE TO HELP OTHERS OR WHAT IS BUILT OR ATTEMPTED TO BE BUILT –
 ~~~

IF IT WAS THE EXPECTED PERSONAL ATTACK I WOULD UNDERSTAND AND I AM PREPARED FOR THESE, BUT TAKING AWAY FROM INNOCENTS IS A BIT TOO MUCH TO BEAR –

I NEED TO GET THIS REDONE IN A DIFFERENT DELIVERY FORMAT, BUT AGAIN THERE ARE NO RESOURCES TO DO THAT WITHOUT YOUR HELP IN RESPECT OR BUYING MORE AND GETTING IT OVER –

SOON THIS MADNESS WILL BE OVER WHEN THE FUNDINGS ARRIVE, AND WE CAN OPENLY BEGIN THE HELPING HANDS WE NEED TO DO ON THE MEDICAL SIDE AND OTHER SECTORS…SO MUCH TO DO –

IN A BRIEF BUT SIGNIFICANT SNIPPET I RECEIVED FROM THE FAMILY SIDE, THE HISTORIC BONDS WERE TO BE STARTED IN CHINA YESTERDAY BUT THEY HALTED THE PROCESS AND PUT IT OFF TO THE END OF THE MONTH –

IT ALSO APPEARS THAT THE RV WILL BE DONE IF NOT BEFORE CHRISTMAS (JURY IS STILL OUT), THEN IN THE NEW YEAR –

IT ALL DEPENDS ON ONE ENTITY AND THEIR DECISION, NOT THE SERIES OF VARIOUS PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE INTEGRAL TO THIS EVENT –

​JUST THIS ONE ENTITY, AND I AM AWAITING THEIR WORD AND WILL POST THE INFO WHEN I GET IT –

OTHERWISE ALL IS GOING WELL AND WE WILL SEE THE CHANGE SHORTLY REGARDLESS OF THE GCR…

I REALLY REALLY HOPE BEFORE CHRISTMAS – THE ROYALS HAVE PUT THEIR FOOT DOWN –

THANKS MUCH ON BEHALF OF THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE OTHERS –

GOD BLESS – LIGHT AND LOVE – IN OUR SERVICE –

ZAP 

​PS: I GOT ONE OF THE TWO TEETH STABILIZED AND POISON IS NO LONGER SEEPING INTO MY SYSTEM – BIG THANKS –

WITHOUT HELP I WOULD HAVE A FULL TIME JOB SURVIVING IN SOME HOSPITAL I THINK –

IT SUCKS NOT BEING ABLE TO DO A JOB FOR INCOME IN FAVOR OF THIS NON-PAYING JOB FOR HUMANITY…

SO ONE WORD OF ADVICE TO ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE WHAT I DO: 

​BE PREPARED TO LOSE EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY, AND GET ATTACKED FROM TIME TO TIME…NEVER A DULL MOMENT

Thanks to: http://www.dinardaily.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Okay.... so the RV is done, and done and done again.... YAWN

Hat tip though on the ability to pull on heartstrings.. gasp - poison seeping thru his system oh my! little girls needing medicine and right before xmas no less!!!! Quick get out your credit cards and send him some donations that you will never see again!!!

Must be awfully hard to come up with new scenarios 3 to 4 times per week for you all to send them more money money money with all that poison in his body

topspin2

Purps, it appears he has hit a nerve....

gab101

why would someone push start only to hit pause for weeks, if i could say it to them, get it over with. 

and in other  news, other people keep adding to the negativity. see the universe responds to everything we say and do and think, so people, please stop withthe negativity.  the world is like a giant mirror in that if all you say about something is not good, then thats what becomes true.  so if im right, then please say encouraging and positive things if you can, then the world will be obediant and give the positivity we  seek.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL yep tops.... twice or more times per week for a couple of years this guy hits a nerve.

Hoping that he has some heat turned up under him here pretty soon. Like maybe some authority might like to look at the donations scam they are running and see if any taxes have been paid. You know dig under the corporate rocks and check out those supposed bonds etc. that Landa is always talking about. That kind of thing.

Who knows..... these folks may have a few surprises coming their way in the new year....

bwahahahahahaha 🎅

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Okay Gab... here is something positive for you especially...

I positively hope that in a world reality coming soon that people will no longer fall prey to those that take advantage of the kindhearted.
That people will not be allowed to run scam on those that only are loving souls that wish to do good and help others.

:rudolph:

gab101

PurpleSkyz wrote:Okay Gab... here is something positive for you especially...

I positively hope that in a world reality coming soon that people will no longer fall prey to those that take advantage of the kindhearted.
That people will not be allowed to run scam on those that only are loving souls that wish to do good and help others.

:rudolph:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XuKORufGk

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awesome!!! lol

but you do have a point... I have no faith. Especially in the above group. I can only go so long before I have to vent a little.

gab101

PurpleSkyz wrote:

awesome!!! lol

but you do have a point... I have no faith. Especially in the above group. I can only go so long before I have to vent a little.
comepletly understandable, but the thing with the universe reacting to our thoughts and words and actions is truth as far as i can tell, so lets encourage the universe to force zap to be real instead of the rumored scammer.  would that not suprise a scammer if his tricks suddenly became reality?

i envision a wonderful time of happy things for all of us just as soon as the universe decides that the time is right.  my feeling is that its very  soon because i had a dream last week where it did come true, and well, this ll sound nuts to most who dont know me, but if i remember a dream it happens in the waking  world not to long after.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Does not sound nuts to me at all!! I have those dreams too. :)

Maybe those that are investigating this group will be the catalyst in Jerzy & gang getting real and having those tricks exposed. Let's hope!

So point taken Gab. I will throw a little cinnamon and sugar on that toast. Tastes better that way.

Or maybe rainbows would be better because this is a big job this truth that needs to come to light.

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    Rainbow-toast

WTF

WTF

That toast looks bad for your teeth! :)

bs4ever

bs4ever

WTF wrote:That toast looks bad for your teeth! :)

Lol, folks can clean teeth, but zaps fantasies tend to linger in the mind of some creating something much worse than sugar....false hope

How you coping with the Aussie summer heat WTF?, I don't think I could handle it

gab101

bs4ever wrote:

Lol, folks can clean teeth, but zaps fantasies tend to linger in the mind of some creating something much worse than sugar....false hope

How you coping with the Aussie summer heat WTF?, I don't think I could handle it
not that anyone asked you  but hope, by definition is never false. keep your negativity to yourself, lest it pollute the world more then it has.

bs4ever

bs4ever

gab101 wrote:
bs4ever wrote:

not that anyone asked you  but hope, by definition is never false. keep your negativity to yourself, lest it pollute the world more then it has.

Gab

The time honoured Anglo Saxon phrase I freely offer to you

GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY

or 

Two words, second one is ....off

You nitpicking pedantic inadequate result of an anonymous father and dubious mother.

If you can't manage anything civil to say try something new in your life, keeping the big mouth shut

gab101

bs4ever wrote:
gab101 wrote:
bs4ever wrote:

Gab

The time honoured Anglo Saxon phrase I freely offer to you

GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY

or 

Two words, second one is ....off

You nitpicking pedantic inadequate result of an anonymous father and dubious mother.

If you can't manage anything civil to say try something new in your life, keeping the big mouth shut
you who are basically swearing at me are trying to accuse me of being impolite or having nothing to say?your maturity is apparently no farther developed then the common internet troll.  childishness will get you no where useful, now be silent.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Oh dear, that told me didn't it

What a shame you aren't close enough to tell me to be silent eye to eye....

If you cant understand the difference between basically insulting you and actually doing so then you would fail at giving me orders eye to eye as well

What a shame such a gifted wit and ready mouth is wasted dreaming up ways in which to drizzle negative energy pn any thread you decide needs taking down a little

Would you like to try being silent instead of being vermiculus

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Now now... this is not where our anger should be going, towards one another. Save that for the ones that deserve it. The ones that deceive and illicit funds under false pretenses.

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    WsSssszJkPBYs

gab101

PurpleSkyz wrote:Now now... this is not where our anger should be going, towards one another. Save that for the ones that deserve it. The ones that deceive and illicit funds under false pretenses.

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    WsSssszJkPBYs
i am by no means angry, purple, all i am saying is that the S  in his moniker aught stand for silent.  hes either negative immature or insulting, frankly theres enough of that in the world and frankly, mr bsforever,  just try this. shut your face until you have something nice to say.  if you have to wait until the year 2017 thats a you issue.  just keep your negative thoughts away from  the public.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Purps

Well there we have it, I have been put in my place again. This naughty child is off to try and do something about what we spoke of earlier.

Wish me luck with that

I can't be entertaining those whose sole desire is to cause disharmony all night. Far more important things to be concerned about

Speak soon Dear Lady

vermiculus....I refer you back to the Anglo Saxon phrase mentioned above

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

We can't all be positive all the time nor should we be. Sometimes the balance must be met, the yin and the yang. Calling things as you see them is not always to be considered negative if it is truthful I feel.

But it is quite clear that you two do not see eye to eye in any way. Maybe this should be something that you can correct? Either that or both just simple never refer to one another again and leave it there? Because ......

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    Image

LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OK bs4

Good luck and I will be sending you what light I can.

Talk soon

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    3019145770

WTF

WTF

bs4ever wrote:

It doesnt get that hot in far North Qld. 34 is about the tops but it does get very humid up here. I grew up in Adelaide working in the sun, you get used to it.

WTF

WTF

AhhHahaha, I so wish I could do that :alien santa:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I hear that WTF!

Being able to silence and strangle someone if they say something you don't like would be a super handy skill to have!

ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    1686750091

LoriseSimon

Being positive and having hope is where I come from.  Hope is all we have.  Hope keeps us going.   Negativity is the source of hate and wrong doings to others.  There is strength is numbers and prayer. There are more people who desire positive change and help others.  People are on the streets without a home, without having a safe place to feel secure, to eat, being abused; helping others is where I am and funding for the projects will help people.  Hope is where strength comes from.   ZAP: We Will See The Change Shortly Regardless Of The GCR    4116976918

topspin2

As said here, there is a big difference between hope, lack of hope, dreams reality, and then TRUTH. I think Gab had a good point, that is until he/she started calling people names.,..You lose all credibility at that point...I do believe that the system is too far gone for us to do anything about it. However, with that said, I have made a decision to make a stand....in a peaceful sort of way....They control through fear and anger is a result of fear...Its my belief what we see may not be what is there...I was told a few years ago that I was walking in front of a great wall looking for a door. I was told that I could quit walking if I could just open my eyes....because the door was right in front of me...its in front of all of us....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lorise for you that is the correct way then. As is with Gab. So keep on hoping, praying, and keeping the good vibes going and please let me know when that works out and changes the state of this world. If this is where your strength is born then that is wonderful. Get those group meditations happening.

For others, like myself, I am not here to hold hands with the light. I am here to battle the dark and try to assist those that are at this time engaging in their path to bring to an end all that you mentioned above. Some of us were born with an innate ability to see the dark ones very clearly. Many of us have rubbed elbows with "them" and we get to know them better and in that we see them for what they are immediately. Many of us were victims of "them" as children and will never forget what was done. Does not take us years to put it all together. We can read these jokers in an instant and a mile away.

I get my strength from doing. Sitting around meditating, though relaxing and self healing, is not enough at this time with the state things are in.

As for helping others.... keep on doing this as much as you all can. Get out there and donate your time and money to those right in your own town. Stop sending these scam artists and bloggers your donations. Make a difference that way. Keep shining your light so that those of us doing the battle can find you when we are done doing our work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum