OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness"

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, "The Office of Poofness"
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 23:32:16 -0500

HI ALL

AS WE SHINE ON AS ONE, CELEBRATING THIS JOYOUS HOLIDAY WHERE OUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE.

2015 was a solid foundation year, for our children's future. 2016 is ushering in benefits of a glorious bounty.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A GOOD NIGHT,

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR KEEPING YOUR HEARTS FULL.

ZAP AND SUSAN

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

SHORT AND SWEET AND NO PUMP FOR DONATIONS... HMMM I WONDER WHY?

Have you donated money to Zap/Landa Humanus Group?

POOFness for DEC 23: Mid-Week by ZAP, "The Office of Poofness" 12360405_10204318241470929_8485558247974904532_n

This is a request for information regarding anyone that has donated money or has submitted projects for funding to Zap/Landa Humanus Group or any of their affiliates or umbrella foundations.

We are interested in hearing from you the amount you have donated or if you have been promised money back and are expecting this due to the info that you are reading weekly.

We would also like to know if you submitted any project ideas or inventions that you were told would be considered for funding. Please explain the terms if you would.

Your info will be kept confidential and we would love to hear from you if you have funded them in any way.

Please send your info to:

bsidler@thecritical-post.com
Brian Sidler
The Critical Post Chicago

or you can message me here by pm

Thank you for your help.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WELL NOW WE KNOW WHY THE ABOVE REPORT SEEMED OFF. NOT A SINGLE WORD ABOUT DONATING NOT ZAPS STYLE AT ALL.

ZAP:  HI ALL

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL MID-WEEK REPORT. IT IS NOT THE UNOFFICIAL CUT-PASTE VERSION OF ZAP THAT SO MANY HAVE UNDERTAKEN TO HELP WITH (ALTHOUGH THESE ARE VERY CREATIVE). I AM HONORED BUT PLEASE DO STOP.

THE LAST TWITCHES OF THE DYING ANIMAL HAVE BEEN SHOWING EVERYWHERE FROM THE CHARGES AGAINST THE IMF’S CHRISTINE LAGARDE, TO THE TAKEOUTS OF THE CABAL FOR SUPPLYING ISIS WITH GOODS AND SERVICES,

TO THE FRANTIC ATTEMPTS OF THE BANKRUPT US GOVERNMENT CORPORATION TO STAY IN POWER.

MR. OBAMA IS ON THE GREATEST LOSING STREAK IN THE WORLD AS HE FOLLOWS ORDERS AND DOES SILLY THINGS THAT HURT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE WORLD.

IDIOCY IS AS IDIOCY DOES. SOON TO CHANGE AFTER CHRISTMAS.

THE WORLD STAGE IS PROVING TO BE A VERY TRANSPARENT PLACE THESE DAYS, AS THE MACHINATIONS OF THE CABAL ARE CONSTANTLY BEING EXPOSED AND SHOWN FOR THE LUNACY THEY ARE.

THEY ARE SO DESPERATE TO REMAIN IN POWER IT IS LIKE A DARK SIT-COM.

BENJAMIN FULFORD HAS PROVIDED A GREAT DEAL OF INSIGHT IN HIS QUEST TO EXPOSE.

SEE  HYPERLINK "http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/12/text-benjamin-fulford-december-22-2015-financial-power-struggle-intensifies-as-imf-head-criminally-charged-immediately-after-imf-announces-reforms-3262808.html" http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/12/text-benjamin-fulford-december-22-2015-financial-power-struggle-intensifies-as-imf-head-criminally-charged-immediately-after-imf-announces-reforms-3262808.html

THE EXPOSURE OF THE MEDIA IN ITS DUTY TO REPORT BS FOR THE CABAL IS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF THE NIBBLING AWAY OF THE CONTROL STRUCTURE THAT HAS KEPT HUMANITY ENSLAVED FOR SO LONG.

THE EFFORTS OF THE GOOD GUYS IN THE PENTAGON IS MASSIVE, AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN BE VERY PROUD OF THEIR BOYS AND GIRLS IN THAT PLACE.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE SPEARHEADS TO DISMANTLE THE CONTROL STRUCTURE AND DO AWAY WITH THIS TERRORIST CRAP ARE BORN THERE.

THEY ARE TO BE COMMENDED AND RESPECTED FOR THEIR SACRIFICE AND WILLINGNESS TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH THE BIGGEST GUNS IN THE WORLD WITHOUT FLINCHING.

WE ONLY GET A SNIPPET HERE AND THERE ON WHAT THEY DO AND HOW FAR THEY HAVE GONE. I KNOW A FEW THINGS, AND I CAN ATTEST TO THAT EFFORT.

I STRONGLY URGE THE CABAL TO GET THEIR HEADS EXAMINED, AND MISS PHIPPS HAS COLLABORATED WITH THE MENTAL HEALTH AGENCIES TO COME UP WITH A GOOD TOOL FOR THEIR MENTAL WOES.

SHE AND BANKER BOB HAVE ADOPTED A NEW MENTAL HEALTH HOT LINE FOR ALL THEIR MEMBERS, AND OF COURSE THERE IS A NOMINAL PER MINUTE CHARGE FOR THE SERVICE.

WHEN THEY DIAL IN, THEY WILL BE MET WITH A NICE GREETING AND HELPFUL PROMPTS TO GUIDE THEM TO THE PROPER DESTINATION AS FOLLOWS:

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE MENTAL HEALTH 900 HOTLINE. CHARGES PER MINUTE WILL START NOW.

IF YOU ARE OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE, PRESS 1 REPEATEDLY FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN

IF YOU ARE CO-DEPENDENT, ASK SOMEONE TO PRESS 2 FOR YOU FOR AS LONG AS THEY CAN

IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES, PRESS 3 4 5 AND 6, THEN REPEAT AS LONG AS EACH ONE OF YOU CAN

IF YOU ARE PARANOID, WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WANT – THERE IS NO NEED TO PRESS ANY BUTTON JUST STAY ON THE LINE AND WE WILL TRACE YOUR CALL – RESPONSE TIME VARIES UP TO ONE DAY SO STAY ON THE LINE

IF YOU ARE DELUSIONAL, PRESS 7 AND YOUR CALL WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE MOTHER SHIP, BUT STAY ON THE LINE AS THEY MAY BE BUSY

IF YOU ARE SCHIZOPHRENIC, LISTEN CAREFULLY AND A SMALL VOICE WILL TELL YOU WHAT NUMBER TO PRESS – THIS MAKE TAKE SOME TIME SO STAY ON THE LINE

IF YOU ARE PSYCHOPATHIC, GET A HAMMER AND SMASH THE TELEPHONE BEFORE YOU PRESS ANY BUTTONS THEN APOLOGIZE – MAKE SURE YOU SMASH THE TELEPHONE WHILE YOU ARE CONNECTED

IF YOU ARE SOCIOPATHIC, PRESS SEVERAL BUTTONS AT ONCE WHILE SMILING AND MAKING SMALL NOISES OF CONTRITION – REPEAT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. BATHROOM BREAKS ALLOWED BUT STAY ON THE LINE

IF YOU ARE DEPRESSIVE, IT DOESN’T MATTER WHICH NUMBER YOU PRESS, NOBODY WILL ANSWER YOU SO JUST PUT THE RECEIVER BY THE PHONE AND DO NOT HANG UP ON THE OFF CHANCE SOMEBODY WILL ANSWER

PLEASE CALL AGAIN AND AGAIN REAL SOON. THANK YOU.

BANKER BOB ESTIMATES WE WILL BE CONTINUING THIS SERVICE INDEFINITELY.

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT IS JUST TOO PRECIOUS NOT TO POST THE CONTENT. EVER WONDER WHAT THE TRUE DEFINITION OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS? WELL, PRESIDENT HARRY TRUMAN DEFINED IT ELOQUENTLY.

Someone found the definition of "political correctness" in 4 telegrams at the Truman Library and Museum in Independence Missouri.

The following are copies of four telegrams between President Harry Truman and Gen Douglas MacArthur on the day before the actual signing of the WWII Surrender Agreement in September 1945..  The contents of those four telegrams below are exactly as received at the end of the war - not a word has been added or deleted!

(1) Tokyo, Japan
0800-September 1,1945
To: President Harry S Truman
     Tomorrow we meet with those yellow-bellied bastards and sign the Surrender Documents, any last minute instructions?

(2) Washington, D C
1300-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur
     Congratulations, job well done, but you must tone down your obvious dislike of the Japanese when discussing the terms of the surrender with the press, because some of your remarks are fundamentally not politically correct!

(3) Tokyo, Japan
1630-September 1,
To: H S Truman
     Wilco Sir, but both Chester and I are somewhat confused, exactly what does the term politically correct mean?

(4) Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
     Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!

THANK YOU HARRY.

ON THE PROJECT SIDE, I AM VERY HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THE GLOBAL TRUST HAS RELEASED THE PROJECT FUNDINGS. UNFORTUNATELY THEY WILL ONLY ARRIVE AFTER CHRISTMAS SO THE START DATE FOR ALL PROJECTS AND RELIEF FUNDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE ONLY THEN, AND I ESTIMATE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY.

IT MAY BE A FEW DAYS SOONER BEFORE NEW YEAR, BUT GIVEN INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER TIMINGS COUPLED WITH THE HOLIDAY SEASON, IT IS DOUBTFUL. WE WILL SEE.

I HAVE RECEIVED A FEW REQUESTS FOR IMMEDIATE RELIEF, AND I AM DOING MY BEST BUT RESOURCES ARE SLIM PICKINS. THE SMALL HELP THAT COMES IN IS DISTRIBUTED AS BEST AS CAN BE SPREAD OUT, BUT I HAVE BOUGHT MYSELF A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS TREE, AN UPGRADE FROM LAST YEAR.

2015 WAS A SOLID FOUNDATION YEAR FOR OUR CHILDREN'S AND THIS PLANET’S FUTURE.  2016 IS USHERING IN A GLORIOUS BOUNTY THAT WILL BECOME EVIDENT VERY SOON AS WE SHINE ON AS ONE CELEBRATING THIS JOYOUS HOLIDAY WHERE OUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE (ALBEIT A TAD LATE).

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR KEEPING YOUR HEART FULL!
GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE

SUSAN AND ZAP AND SNUFFLES AND MISS PHIPPS AND BANKER BOB AND FLUFFY AND BAMBI AND THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIG SQUADRON

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

AS WE SHINE ON AS ONE, CELEBRATING THIS JOYOUS HOLIDAY WHERE ALLA OUR DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE.

2015 was a solid foundation year, for our children's future. 2016 is ushering in benefits of a glorious bounty.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE FOR KEEPING YOUR HEARTS FULL.

ZAP AND SUSAN

goneforthfornow@gmail.com.

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

Thanks to: http://www.dinardaily.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum