OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary

David Wilcock's: Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer with David Wilcock | Short Summary  Wisdom%2BTeachings%2BCover%2BArt
For other Wisdom Teachings summaries click [url=http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/search/label/DWs WT]here[/url].

- Justin

Source - Discerning The Mystery

This week's episode of Wisdom Teachings, was as specially interesting. The episode started out with a recap from last week's episode, “The Mars Migration”, in which David explained the account from the Law of One of the Martian/Maldecian war, the destruction of both worlds, and the transfer of the population of Mars to Earth by the 6th density beings whose collective consciousness was named “Ra”.

NASA confirms that Mars used to be inhabitable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsJ9Ti4xSjA

Click here to read last week's update called “Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Migration”.http://discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.com/2016/01/wisdom-teachings-mars-migration.html

David continued to describe, in greater detail, the process of transferring the souls of the victims of the Martian catastrophe from Mars to Earth. (This was a very interesting description, in my opinion, as practical matters of energetic influence, as well as details of pre-incarnation are of particular interest to me.) He told of how the Law of One accounted this transfer as a type of karmic balancing initiated by the Ra beings, as the former Martian inhabitants were put into a type of 'soul storage'.  These souls were then transplanted into Earth's biosphere, were genetically altered to be suited for Earth's conditions, and were then further lead along a path away from war and conflict to one of greater love, light, and unity.

Wilcock went on to explain the correlation between the Law of One and the actual meaning behind many biblical accounts. He explained the meaning behind the “harvest” theme depicted in the Gospel of Matthew, as well as many details of Old Testament-based history. The harvest analogy represents a point in the evolutionary development of a planet in which the sentient beings on that planet are sorted in such a way that the characteristics of violence, fear, selfishness, materialism, greed, and other commonly destructive aspects of life would be “plucked off” of the planet. In other words, the people are sorted in such a way that every soul would be transported to where they needed to go in order to successfully continue their evolutionary progress.

One point that caught my attention was one about the progress of a soul through each density. As David put it, the goal of this present life on Earth is to graduate from 3rd density and to go on to learn what the Law of One terms the “Law of Love” (at 4th density). The Law of Light comes at 5thdensity, and represents wisdom and communication. These aspects are connected to the throat chakra. David goes on to describe the rest of these chakra, as well as their corresponding steps along the path of ascension.

For more on the human chakra system, click the links below.

The chakra system according to the Law of One...
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/11/chakras-endocrine-glands-organs.html

Scientific measurements relating the energetic state of a person with chakra health...
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/15/scientists-quantify-graphically-chart-energy-of-human-chakras-in-various-emotional-states/

The information that David shared on this chakra system is based upon ancient knowledge which I had read about in my past studies, but it was good to get a refresher on the subject. It was also intriguing to hear more on the process of incarnation. This particular subject reminded me of my childhood quite a bit. As a young child, there were times at which I had faint memories of what I can only describe as perfect unity consciousness. In my mind's eye, I could see colors, and I could have sworn there was some audible harmony, as well as the feeling of home. I cannot say what exactly this was for me, but in my recent meditations, I find myself going there quite often. Anyway, it was good to be reminded of that place.

I appreciate the way in which Wisdom Teachings has evolved over time. The analytical way in which David Wilcock approaches different subjects is similar to my own. Plus, it's always good to hear a source include scientifically-based proof with that which they propose. (...not that material proof is always necessary.  In some cases, multi-personal, verifiable experience can be just as substantiating.)

Overall, this episode left me eager for the next one.  I honestly wish they were longer than a half hour, but I realize how much work even writing one episode must be, let alone writing and delivering several at a time.  I appreciate David's work, and look forward to next week.

Click here to watch this week's episode, “Wisdom Teachings – The Mars Transfer”.
http://www.gaia.com/video/150-mars-transfer#play/115316

(You must have an account to view this video on Gaia TV. A free, week-long trial is available if you'd like to give Gaia a try before subscribing.)

Thanks for reading.

READ MORE from Shem @ discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.com
_________

Thanks to: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum