OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Reminder About Channeling ~ Ines Radman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another Reminder About Channeling

February 21, 2016 Ines Radman

Dear readers,
Although I am not posting much lately, it doesn’t mean I am not here and not feeling your presence. Before I start my morning routine of translation, I check to read what is going on and mark something if I feel it’s worth posting for later. Although I cannot say where I found this letter from, I can assure you it is his/Drunvalo’s. I do know the source of that letter but it’s not from his original website, but I have no reason to believe it is not true. I wanted you to read this not because of the Merkaba issue because that is not my area of understanding, rather the comments that Drunvalo makes about channeling. I only wish I had the time to go through my old posts and show you how many times I have written about this in the same way that Drunvalo is writing about. 
Now, more than ever, we must be acutely aware of any messages or contacts being made with us because of the completion of our planetary transition. There will be many more souls trying to contact humans for good and bad purposes. Remember, and Drunvalo doesn’t state this but it is wrong to be interfered with us. The Universal Laws are very clear and it was our whole purpose for this experience, to learn and remember who we are and where we came from. As Drunvalo says himself: ” Trust yourself and believe in yourself”, is something that I say very often as well. The truth is within us, instead of worrying if WW3 is going to start, worry about your connection to higher self and preparing yourself for the transition. Do not give energy to negative events, this is now very crucial even though may so called ” truthers”, don’t see this and continue to blast the internet with negativity and threats of wars. Focus on what you want and whenever you see something you don’t like, simply think: ” This is not part of my reality”. I wish you all much joy and happiness! 
March 17, 2010
Dear Ones,
I have read James Tyberonn’s letter called THE CRYSTALLINE MER-KA-NA, and I have been asked to respond to this letter since it is saying that the tetrahedronal MerKaBah (Mer-Ka-Ba), which I am teaching, is obsolete. And that he has a much better system of ascension that has no gender or is polarized, in other words the next step.
On almost all points, I do agree with James. Yes, we will eventually go beyond the tetrahedronal Mer-Ka-Ba, but I don’t agree that it is for us or any one in the universe to determine the new shape of the new human Light Body. Only Mother Earth can and will do that. Most of James’s points I agree with, and I have even said many of the same things myself publicly.
And I would like add before I begin to say that my feelings that I am about to express are not aimed at James Tyberonn. He has done nothing wrong. He just doesn’t understand.
So, what James says is his most important point, that by changing to what he calls the Mer-Ki-Va — 8 pointed star tetrahedron, which James says is a non-gendered/non/polar Light Body, simply is not true mathematically or geometrically. You are being duped. And everything that he says after this beyond the Mer-Ki-Va, the Mer-Ka-Va — 12 pointed stellated dodecahedron and the Mer-Ka-Na — 20 point stellated icosahedron is equally not true, and I can clearly show you what I mean.
According to James’s own words, “The Crystalline Mer-Ki-Va is above polarity, and in Sacred Unified Oneness, and that aspect is quintessential. In the ongoing dawn of the Crystalline Ascension, it is requisite that you understand this.”
Well, Mr. Tyberonn, your Mer-Ki-Va is just as polarized as the Mer- Ka-Ba, there is no difference. It is still the exact same form, just a different view. Simply by rotating the Star Tetrahedron to a new position does not change its polarity no matter what you say. Cut off the stellated points that make up the Mer-Ki-Va or the Star Tetrahedron and you will find a octahedron, which is polarized. There is a male upper pyramid and female lower pyramid. James, you can’t escape the truth. The Mer-Ki-Va is polarized also no matter what you say, It is pure Sacred Geometry and very simple mathematics.
This is equally true with the Mer-Ka-Va — 12 pointed stellated dodecahedron and the Mer-Ka-Na — 20 point stellated icosahedron. Just because you stellate the polyhedron does NOT change the fact that they are polarized. Look down any pentagonal surface inside the stellation and you will see one pentagon facing up and another at the other opposite end facing down. Complete polarization!!!
In fact all polyhedrons in existence made of straight lines are polarized, stellated or not. Obviously Lord Metatron of James Tyberonn’s inner voice doesn’t understand Sacred Geometry and, of course, is NOT Lord Metatron.
Lord Metatron was the spirit that created this entire universe by conceiving the idea of a sphere, which is the only shape that can possibly contain the idea of no polarity or no gender. Yes, it can be polarized by choosing two opposite points on a sphere, such as the pole of the Earth’s axis, and in other ways. But if no differentiation is chosen, there is no difference anywhere, and then there is unity. This is exactly why we move from one part of the human Light Body to another to get closer and closer to the unity until we are able to make that jump. And in this way, James is right. But does he really know what he is doing? Not likely. But what James is trying to do, is exactly what Mother Earth is doing naturally only some people are trying to outguess her and jump ahead. In the past this has almost always been a disaster throughout the universe.
I have known Lord Metatron from before the creation of this universe, and both of us are on every single major council on every level in this universe, along with other people of that region, of course. I know exactly how Lord Metatron feels and thinks about this subject, and he would never say anything as silly as James Tyberonn has said in his statement.
Now to another important subject. James Tyberonn is a channel supposedly bringing Lord Metatron through to speak with you. Realize that less than one percent of all the channels on Earth are real. The majority are simply speaking through their own egos and calling it what they may.
And further, all channels, real or not, are extremely dangerous to follow because no one knows for sure who is really speaking. It takes time to know who is really speaking. Just because he says it is Lord Metatron does not mean that is who is speaking.
A channel opens themselves to the universe, which anyone, including you, can do, and it is like making a random phone call to anyone on Earth. The person who answers may tell you the truth of their real name or they may go along with you and say they are who you are asking for. And then, why would they know any more about a certain subject than anyone else? It is a real problem in the channeling world, and it is therefore extremely dangerous to believe them or to use their information.
Yes there are a few very important channels on Earth, such as Kryon, but you still have to be very, very careful before you accept something as true.
There was a small group from the Pleiades who entered our consciousness back in the 1980’s. They first contacted Billy Meyers and then several other channels. Everyone thought at first they were on our side. But then it became obvious to many that they were not. They had banded with the Greys and the Reptiles, and their sole purpose was to eliminate the human race. And you have to understand, these beings are vastly more intelligent than a human being and can appear in any manner that they want you to see them. Your belief in them means absolutely nothing.
And it is interesting that the method this Pleiadian group was using to separate humanity is almost identical to what is being used with James Tyberonn. They would go on and on about a subject and 99.9% of it was the truth. Almost anyone reading their statements would believe that it was the truth. They would continue with the truth until the heart of the audience is wide open, and then a deception would secretly take place. In the middle of a paragraph they would insert something that is definitely not true, but since you were agreeing with them on everything up to that moment, the human being simply allows it into the mind as true, even though it is not. To be clear, the purpose of doing this was to divide humanity so they could conquer.
If you want to believe James Tyberonn then that is your right, but I would suggest you stop listening to channels, and learn how to enter into your own heart. All knowledge and wisdom is contained there, and it will never be a lie or deception. It will always be the TRUTH. Trust yourself, and believe in yourself. Find the Sacred Space of your own heart, and you will not need anyone but yourself and the Source of All Life Everywhere that lives, and has always lived, within your heart.
From my heart,
Drunvalo Melchizedek

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum