OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Animal Communication EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Animal Communication EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Animal Communication EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Animal Communication EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Animal Communication EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Animal Communication EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Animal Communication EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Animal Communication EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Animal Communication EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Animal Communication EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Animal Communication EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Communication

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animal Communication Empty Animal Communication Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Animal Communication

by Ceridwen - Feb 29, 2016

Animal Communication Ancom

Animal Communication Print
Ceridwen
Contributor, ZenGardner.com
“To realize that which cannot be lost, it is necessary to understand what really has been lost.”. Riane Eisler ‘Sacred Pleasure’.
Moments before I was told to sit down and watch ‘How Diablo Became Spirit’ I was outside looking over a stable door at a polo pony called Punk. He and I had never met before but I knew he was ‘in’ because he was injured. In my thoughts I said “Hi Punk, how you feeling?”. He looked up from his hay and I heard him say back to me in my thoughts “Much better thank you”, I was gob-smacked. I moved to the next stable door where my old friend a chestnut mare called Penny was stabled and again in my head said “Hi Penny, how are you?”. “Hungry as always” she replied. I walked back to my thatched cottage opposite the stables thinking to myself, I’m not going to tell anyone that just happened. When I walked into the cottage, my partner at that time said to me “Baby, sit down, I want you to watch something. I think I’ve found your calling.” – it was Anna Breytenbach http://www.animalspirit.org/  communicating telepathically with the magnificent Black Leopard called Diablo.

I wept all the way through the video and told Matt what had just happened with the two horses. I then went online to find the next Animal Communication workshop I could get on. Six weeks later I attended my first workshop. I have always preferred the company of animals to humans, it’s just the way I am. Of course I now understand that humans are animals too, though my animal friends are way less complicated and much more easily pleased.
On an Animal Communication workshop it is explained that everyone can communicate with animals, we have all just forgotten how. They teach you that interspecies communication is done via energy so language is never a barrier. Sometimes they will communicate through words, or sensation, or through images displayed in your mind. Try not to want it too much because that can block you and do not discount any answer you get, practice trust in the first answer you receive, and you must ‘think out of the box’ because there isn’t one – except the one you or society puts you in. You are taught the teacher’s ‘method’ which in this case was firstly close your eyes and ground yourself, move your consciousness into your heart area and think about how much you love animals, feeling the space in your heart centre expanding with love. Then, imagine that from your heart you are beaming over love to the animal’s heart and introduce yourself. Tell them how much you love them and ask them if would they like to communicate with you. And remember to say please and thank you, animals apprectiate good manners.
So, the only way to learn this skill is from a ‘guest teacher’. My animal guest teacher was a Staffordshire Bullterrier called Oscar. He came into a calm room of thirty seated students, all eager to be able to communicate with this beautiful creature. Being a ‘Staffy’ Oscar enetered the room with typical Staffy exuberance, we had all been instructed not to speak to or touch him. His guardian (not owner, we are merely guardians to our pets) sat on a seat next to the teacher, whilst Oscar went around the room sniffing everybody, tail wagging. He then went and settled on the rug in the middle of the room. The teacher had already written down the questions on a flip chart we were to ask Oscar telepathically, so she went through each question saying “Ask Oscar who his best friend is” and then we were to write on our notepads the first answer we received. “Ask Oscar to show you where he went for a walk this morning, and who did he meet?”. Then, “Ask Oscar where he slept last night and why?”. Finally, “Is there anything you need Oscar that will make your life better?”.
I got two out of the four questions asked correct according to the answers the teacher received. She went through all the answers everybody got and then shared the answers that she had received. When we asked what did Oscar need to make his life better I heard him say “bones, I need bones!” The teacher and I got the same answer but his guardian protested – “I can’t give him bones, he’s a Staffy and he may get splinters”. I found myself protesting this statement aloud, dogs produce 20% stronger hydrocholic acid in their guts to digest bone, sinew, fur, fat and meat whilst on the move, it is imperative they have raw bones. Oscar got up from his rug and came over to me wagging his tail and put his head in my lap, saying “thank you”.
Later that day I was partnered for another exercise up with a young woman who also lived with Oscar and who had been accompanied by him in bed the night before. When we asked the question “Where did you sleep last night and why?” I heard something completely different to everyone else including the teacher, essentially getting the answer incorrect. I said to my partner may I just ask you something, when you went to bed last night with Oscar, how were you feeling? She responded exactly how Oscar had told me “She was feeling really sad and lonely”. From that moment on I knew that animal communication is subjective.
The afternoon consisted of a cat guest teacher called Marmalade who headed straight for a woman who was terrified of cats and sat on her for the rest of his session, attempting to cure her of her fear. Sadly, his efforts were lost. We did the same routine, asking Marmalade questions that his guardian could verify. Afterwards, we worked with photographs of our beloved pets. How does that even work? Surely that is not possible but I found myself communicating perfectly accurately with Shoshy the cat via her photograph, using language that was completely alien to my usual syntax. It was a bizarre experience!
After my workshop I’d already got a few animals ‘booked in’ for communication sessions. My first was a Hunter horse named Nick who was having problems with repetitive lameness. I told the guardian not to tell me which leg was affected as asking a question that can be confirmed by them is evidence to you and them that you are indeed in interspecies communication. I approached the huge beast in silence, telepathically announcing my name and that I’d just learned to communicate with animals and I would like to communicate with him. I heard nothing. Then after a moment, he drew my attention to his back left foot. I asked him did it hurt and suddenly I had a stabbing pain in my left foot on the underneath. He then said “The injections don’t help, I need glucosomine”! When I spoke to his guardian her mouth dropped open and confirmed it was that foot that was problematic and she had been advised by the vet to have costly and painful steroid injections, of which he’d had four. I am happy to report Nick is now on glucosomine supplements and his problem is relieved.
The next communication was with a dressage horse called Zodie. Her guardian is a gentle, beautiful young woman who teaches children to ride and does dressage competitions for fun. I like this person a lot and she is very fond of her animals. The evening before I had read from cover to cover, the book my teacher had written on animal communication. She wrote about an experience she had with horses where one horse had remembered how kind a human once was to him that had given him some confectionary called ‘Maltesers’, and that he’d never forgotten her kindness or the sweets. I went armed with some Maltesers, just in case I could bribe the horse into communicating with me. Her gaurdian told me when she and Zodie praticed dressage the horse was infallible but whenever they were in competetive situations the horse had meltdowns. Off I went to communicate with Zodie who was in an enclosure with two other horses where she was able to roam free and the others were stabled. I entered their enclosure and introduced myself telepathically to Zodie, asking if she would like to communicate with me. She took one look at me and promptly walked off and hid in a stable! That was a definite ‘no’ then. Oh well, I may as well dish out the Maltesers whilst I’m here, so I pulled out the packet from my pocket and opened it in readiness to give to the other horses. Zodie popped her head out the stable inquisitively, and decided to come over and investigate the rustle of the sweet wrapper. It turns out that she didn’t like the Maltesers but that was enough effort on my part for her to give me another chance and decided she would like to communicate with me after all.
I asked Zodie if she hurt anywhere and she showed me in my body a sensation of tightness on her right side flank and down the leg. I then asked her what was going wrong in her competitions? I was immediately overwhelmed by the sensation of fear and nervousness, I was trembling all over and not able to catch my breath. She told me “I just don’t want to let her down, she’s an angel and I don’t feel I am good enough”! I explained that Vicks just wanted to do the competitions for fun, it did not matter whether they won or not, they are just there to enjoy themselves. When I told Vicks she wept as did I. Ever since then, Zodie has been winning every competition she has entered and Vick’s younger sister is now successfully show jumping her too.
Animals are our greatest teachers in every way. When I have found it impossible to communicate they have patiently showed me how. I have predominantly been around dogs and horses in my life. Dogs are the greatest love of my life and were the most difficult for me to access telepathically. But they always patiently teach me how. For me at least, it works better most times if I communicate with dogs through images. For example, Terry the Terrier was my best animal friend when I learned this amazing skill, but I could not communicate in the ways I found easy with cats, horses, even insects! Eventually, this recalcitrant lump of clay finally grasped the concept of visualisation communication thanks to Terry’s guidance. I was feeling very sorry for myself with my female cycle one day, and I knew that animals are able to heal us. So I was lying on my bed in agony with Terry looking at me curiously. I said telepathically “Terry come and lie on my belly it really hurts”. Nothing. Then I closed my eyes and imagined (or magiced) Terry lying on my belly facing me, and imagined what that would look like from his perspective. He jumped up on the bed and lay down on my body facing me. Within minutes my pain had subsided and I had learned my biggest lesson thus far. On another similar painful occasion I was cat-sitting and up in the middle of the night. I explained to one of the cats I was in pain and she promptly jumped on my lap and starting pawing at my belly arduously. The pain was cured in a matter of minutes.
One day I was told about a position at an Aristocrat’s country estate which was a ‘live in’ job and my role would be to take care of their five dogs, my dream job! I went to the 4,000 acre estate for an interview and met the Countess and her daughter and the five dogs. The dogs were really hectic with very few manners but I was asked to sit and have coffee with them. I suddenly was drawn to looking behind me at the tiny Jack Russell Terrier who was sat staring at me next to the warm aga oven. Telepathically I said to her “Hello, I might be coming to live here to look after you, and I can talk to you”. Her eyes grew wide and her jaw slackened. I invited her to come and sit on my lap which she did. Her guardians could not believe what was happening because ‘Lunch’ the Terrier never sat on just any old person’s lap, so I got the job. The pack consisted of one Golden Retriever called Wussie who was a healer, two highly strung Hungarian Vizlas, a mother and daughter  Mabel & Maudie. Lunch, and a rescued Dog de Bordeaux named Winnifred – a motley crew, all ruled magnamously by Lunch, naturally, her being the smallest of the pack was the one in charge. On many occasions I would walk another three dogs with the pack, just me and eight dogs spending whole days outside connecting with each other, and all in connection with the Planetary Animal Mother, Gaia Sophia.
I have even communicated with plants. I got badly stung by some stinging nettles and  know the best antidote is to eat the very top of the nettle. I stood before a large group of nettles and asked them which nettle top I could take to cure my rash. After a brief wait, and with no breeze whatsoever, one of the plants bowed down where the others stayed perfectly still. I make hedgerow medicines and if I cannot find the plant that I need I will ask to be taken to it. When I collect the plants and harvest them I talk to them in gratitude and explain to them who the medicine is for and what ailments they will be addressing. It is a wonderful feeling to heal somebody, and even more sublime to be in such deep connection with nature.
Often one finds that some animals are more open to telepathy with human animals than others. No wonder when animals are so used to us thinking they are just dumb animals and often treating them badly either through ignorance or patent cruelty. One such animal was a beautiful bay horse named Campbell. He was unfortunate enough to have a groom who was very ignorant and cruel be his guardian. She was the live-in groom where I lived and supposedly ‘looked after’ twelve horses. Dear, sweet Campbell was always fielded alone which is a dire way for herd animals to exist. He had no grass, no shade, no friends and I often found he had no water. I’ve always been able to feel how animals feel which intensified ten fold when I learned to communicate with them. I would go and see Campbell every day and his lonliness was palpable. I would try my best to be nice, and gently convince the groom he needed more in his life but was always met with a brick wall of obtuse indifference. The weather became unusually hot for English summertime that year and Campbell consistently had no water. One afternoon I found him in a different paddock next to two mares who were both in season, again with no shade and no water. He was covered in horseflies and horsefly bites and reacting manically to them and the mares’ hormones. I entered the paddock and with nostrils flaring making an strange and unfamiliar equine noise he rushed towards me and literally buried his face in my torso for solace, and remained there for the next 10 minutes. I was covered in his blood from his bites. Utterly heartbreaking. I text the groom telling her what had happened and she replied in her usual disparraging manner,  she knew what she was doing and she was sick of me interfering but the worst part was she said “I can’t give him anymore water because he will get colic”.  Not having access to fresh water is what gives horses colic! I printed some information about colic prevention from the Blue Cross website and handed it to her. For one week Campbell had water every day and was wearing a fly protection rug and mask.
The following week however, back in his lonely field on a day when the temperatures were soaring, I found Campbell once again without any water. He had two empty buckets that I had filled the day before, changing one of the buckets to a different colour so that the groom would know I had done it and I could verify whether she had refilled or not. It was 9 30pm almost 24 hours since and he’d had any water.  I was very tired having worked all day and his field was half a mile away from my cottage. “Campbell, do you need me to fetch you some water?” I asked telepathically. I will never forget his response – he put his head in one empty bucket and looked at me, then he did the same with the other bucket and looked at me. Actions do indeed speak louder than words. I ferried 15 litres of water over to his field in a wheelbarrow of which he drank 5 litres straight away. As I left him now hyrdrated I heard him say “Thank you, I love you.” Sadly I wasn’t able to continue living amongst all those wonderful creatures because I could not endure the abject neglect and cruelty any longer. I hope Campbell and all the others have gone on to a better home or at least ended up with more competant caretakers. This is the only downside to communicating with animals.
I have helped a dog who was so terrified of fireworks he’d try to claw his way through walls. A horse who was scared of going to an Elite English School where the children can have their horses at school. A cat that was peeing in the house…
I attended another two day workshop with the same teacher, day two was focussing on Gestalt Therapy and Remote Viewing which is basically learning to communicate and heal from long distance. Day two was Remote Viewing so to learn we were partnered up with someone new to us that weekend and told to swap our pet photographs. The object of the exercise was, with permission of the other person, to access their house by communicating with their pet through the photograph. I was handed a photograph of a really pissed off looking Bengal Blue cat called Basil, his expression was hilarious so I burst out laughing and looked at Basil’s guardian who simply said “I know”. Not quite believing I or anyone could do such a thing, I nevertheless introduced myself to Basil and asked him to show me around his house. We were encouraged to draw any images we saw or write down any words we received. Suddenly I can see a kitchen, with a catflap in a pvc back door. Then I find myself travelling through the catflap into the garden where I can see a beige coloured paving slab path separating two lawns, and a wooden shed to the left with a tall wooden fence surrounding the modest garden. Basil told me “I don’t like to go further than the fence”. Then we go back through the catflap and into the kitchen where he shows me not only the food he eats but the two different brands of food he gets fed, and his silver bowl. His favourite place to sleep in the kitchen is a beige chair, and then he takes me upstairs to the windowsill where he likes to sit and watch the world go by. Before I left the house he told me something about his guardians with a request attached.
I find myself showing a complete stranger the sketch I had drawn of her own house and garden. To our mutual amazement I was 100% accurate! She told me Basil had been rescued with another cat and they were both house cats until the other cat had died. Since that day, Basil had been wondering out into the garden but never further than the fence. She confirmed his food, the brands, his favourite place to sleep and his spot on the windowsill. We were both utterly flabbergasted. Then, feeling rather awkward I asked her what Basil had told me to say “Do you listen to BBC Radio 4?”. “Oh yes, we listen to it all the time” she replied. I said “Well Basil says he hates it and has asked me to ask you to please turn it off”!
I will add here, the animal communicators all explain that the reason we are able to use photographs to communicate is a Quantam Physics factor. I believe Quantam Physics is yet another scientific fraud so I have no idea how communication through that medium works, just that it does. On the same workshop I was partnered with a woman who gave me a photograph of her dead dog. I was able to ask and answer her four confirmation questions accurately, and then put her mind at rest that she had done the right thing in putting her beloved pet to sleep at the time that she did. They also say delightful things like our departed loved ones come with us on walks and watch over us. Now I am aware of that idea I can feel their presence.
I was asked to communicate with a new horse at a livery stable, she had got into the habit of throwing the boss off every time he rode her. They had renamed her Gigi so my first question to her was “Do you like your new name?”. “No, I want to be called Buttercup! And I want a purple rug.” Then I asked if she was in pain and she showed me in my own body, points that hurt which I sketched on a piece of paper. She also told me her saddle was very uncomfortable. When I left her stable one of the grooms who I had not met before, came over and asked me if I had been able to communicate. She then started to tell me where she thought the horse was in pain and my sketch matched exactly with her assertions. I told Tom my findings and he was really unhappy with her name choice, but admitted the saddle they used was not one that had been specifically made for her. And he would change her rug to a purple one. Buttercup has now had the physical therapy she needed to help her ailments and has a new saddle especially fitted for her back, and has managed to keep Tom off the floor.
Anyone can learn to communicate with animals. Just think why does your dog know you are thinking about taking them for a walk almost before you have even formulated the thought? But animal communication is right-hemisphere brain activity, understanding that the education system is a deliberate attempt to make you entirely left-hemisphered, will assist you enormously. Attending one of the many workshops on offer will be the start of your intraspecies communication and a new way of looking at all life and nature, even the planet we live on.
According to the ancient Pagan Mysteries, and the biography of the earth recovered from the Nag Hammadhi Codices by modern day Gnostic John Lamb Lash, Gaia Sophia is a living conscious being, our planetary animal mother, who can communicate with you too.
The human animal is wired to Gaia, literally and spiritually”  JLL
http://www.metahistory.org/tantra/PTintro.php
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum