OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
More on Panama Papers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
More on Panama Papers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
More on Panama Papers EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
More on Panama Papers EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
More on Panama Papers EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
More on Panama Papers EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
More on Panama Papers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
More on Panama Papers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
More on Panama Papers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
More on Panama Papers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

More on Panama Papers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More on Panama Papers Empty More on Panama Papers Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:47 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More on Panama Papers Sddefault

2More on Panama Papers Empty Re: More on Panama Papers Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:50 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More on Panama Papers Sddefault

3More on Panama Papers Empty Re: More on Panama Papers Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:06 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Panama Papers Have Made Radical Change Possible

Posted by Lou on April 11, 2016
Posted in: Activism, Banking cabal, Corporatocracy, Corruption, Crime, Criminology, Debt slavery, Israel, Panama Papers, Political science, Wealth inequality, White collar crime, Zionism. Leave a comment
More on Panama Papers Panama-1308877_960_720
Source: The Panama Papers Have Made Radical Change Possible. | Video Rebel’s Blog
With permission from
https://vidrebel.wordpress.com

horse237

April 11, 2016
The Panama Papers will likely become a dividing point in world history.
We can divide modern world history into pre and post 911 periods. The previous dividing point in our history was the assassination of President Kennedy and the resulting Vietnam War.
I believe one of the reasons JFK was assassinated was so we could go into the Vietnam war and lose it. Our Secret Government wanted to addict millions of white people to drugs. Previously, Her Majesty’s Jewish Government fought two Opium Wars against China so Jewish Bankers could replace the profits they had lost when their African slave trade was ended by white male voters.
Of course Kennedy was also killed because he opposed Israel’s acquisition of nuclear weapons. He was assassinated on the 53rd anniversary of the conclave that created the Federal Reserve Bank. That was a message to the rest of us that the Bankers run America and we do not. A similar message was given on the first anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr’s anti-war speech at Riverside Church in New York City. I believe King was killed to tell us that we cannot successfully say No to war. If the Bankers want us to die in a war for them or for Israel, then we must sacrifice our children to our rulers. The decision is theirs and not ours. At least, that is what they believe to be true.
You didn’t really believe you lived in a democracy did you?
Journalists have been decoding 11.5 million documents leaked from Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca. The 2.6 terabytes of data show tens of billions of dollars worth of transactions dating back 40 years. 200,000 firms and 14,000 individuals are involved.
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lobbied successfully for the Panama-United States Trade Promotion Agreement. She paved the way for major banks and corporations, most notably Deutsche Bank, to skirt national laws and regulations. After she resigned as Secretary of State, Deutsche Bank paid her $485,000 for a speech.
Bernie Sanders won 7 of the last 7 caucuses and primaries but still trails Hillary in delegates for the nomination. That is fair because she took money from Goldman Sachs, J P Morgan and Deutsche Bank which she gave to Democratic officials in the various state party organizations to buy delegates. Who cares about voters when you have campaign cash from known criminals?
I feel that I should disabuse you of the notion that Deutsche Bank is a German run institution. I have written annotated Bilderberg members lists for their past several meetings. The last two Deutsche Bank CEOs prior to the current predicament were Jewish. One from Switzerland and the other Israel. It is the duty of German taxpayers to bail out Deutsche Bank as it is the duty of French and British taxpayers to bail out the Rothschilds. So what if the Rothschilds have been investigated for stealing pensioners’ retirement funds? Are those old people so greedy that they expected to eat more than one meal a week in their old age?
Obama and his Jewish Treasury Secretary Jack Lew have decided to Double Down on tax cheating for billionaires, Drug Lords and other criminals. They have come up with a new rule that makes it even more difficult for bank regulators to determine who actually owns all those shell corporations that are hiding tens of trillions of dollars they stole from us. Currently, lawyers do not have to reveal who actually is the CEO or even who sits on the board of directors on these shady corporations. Lawyers use nominees to stand in for the real culprits. And this does not just happen in Panama. Obama and Lew under their new Treasury rule would raise the amount of stock that has to be owned by one party before his lawyers had to reveal his name. Of course even I can think of work arounds. Suppose I own 4 holding companies that are all offshore. I can put my stock under their names so I am never cited as an owner and pay zero taxes.
Let’s be honest. I read recently of a US program to win the hearts and minds of the people of Afghanistan. They went to Italy and bought 9 very nice looking goats. The flew them first class from Italy to Afghanistan. The total cost of this program to the taxpayers was $6 million. Now if you were a multi-billionaire, would you be willing to pay $6 million for 9 goats to make one Afghan farmer happy? That kind of generosity should be limited to the middle class taxpayer.
Zero Hedge had an article recently about a law firm in Reno Nevada that is hiding money for the Rothschilds and their clients. Other US states like Delaware and Wyoming are doing the same so this Panama caper is not just overseas but also even inside the US.
Bernie Sanders is not the only one being robbed of delegates. When Trump voters went into voting booths in Texas and Wisconsin, many were not allowed to vote for him. Their votes went to Cruz. Both Sanders and Trump are being robbed of delegates at state conventions. Colorado decided to cancel all voting so Trump would not get even one delegate. This is In Your Face corruption. These politicians are willing to destroy their party’s chances of winning an election just to defend the continuation of bribery in Washington DC.
The Resistance Movement must now Double Down because the Panama Papers will give us wings. We will need to explain to the average citizen what the Uber Rich did and are doing to us as we head to the conventions. But the Panama Papers will increase the anger voters feel about the people who think they own our government.
Americans need to demand that their votes are counted. We need to demand resignations as they have done in Iceland and in Great Britain.
The next Big Event in world history will be the coming economic collapse. A Depression is a period in time when Unpayable Debts are cancelled en masse. Since we have far more Unpayable Debts to cancel than in the Great Depression, we will be in for very hard times unless there is monetary and bank reform combined with worldwide Debt Cancellation. Only the American government could organize worldwide Debt Cancellation.
The alternative is that we let the Uber Rich continue to run things. They would probably let a billion people starve to death, kill tens of millions in Race Wars and release a series of plagues to kill a few billion more of us.
We cannot accept the future they have planned for us.
Related Articles:
If you think the US government has nothing to do with the Drug Cartels, read this. They created the worldwide Drug Infrastructure for the cartels. The US government used their drug profits to buy a trillion dollars in American Treasury bonds dumped by foreign Central Banks over the past year.
America’s Secret Multi-Trillion Dollar Black Ops Slush Fund
I wrote that Israel killed JFK here:
Israel Killed JFK And Has Ruled America Ever Since.
Israel also did 911.
Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World
People wonder why I support Trump. It want him to advance because he and Sanders are the focal points of American anger. I believe we need changes that not even a strong leader could accomplish. Economic collapse is coming. The only exit path I see is for a military coup to radically change things. Politicians whether Republican or Democrat will have to turn the country over to the US military and martial law as soon as the Nationwide Food riots begin. I see a military coup as Good News. Because only the military could arrest the Bankers and seize their assets to fund Debt Cancellation.
How And Why An American Military Coup Could Save The World

Thanks to Lou at: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

4More on Panama Papers Empty Re: More on Panama Papers Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

#PanamaPapers PART 12… Gordon Duff, Jim Dean, VT 4-10-16… “NEO – Panama Papers – the New Wikileaks Scam”

Posted on 2016/04/10 by kauilapele
More on Panama Papers Veterans_today_gordon_duff_banner_56More on Panama Papers Veterans_today_jim_dean_banner_35So apparently Gordon wrote this for NEO, and Jim Dean posted it (and commented on it) on VT, so that’s why both names are there. Fascinating points made by both of them. As with the “UFO” an Secret Space Program, it appears (to me, at least) that the #PanamaPapers is an attempt at “controlled disclosure” of “the cabal” (which of course, via these papers, means such “horrible” people as Putin, Assad, FIFA officials, the Road Runner, Bugs Bunny, and Stewie Griffin of Family Guy).
[JD] “The new Wikileaks wannabe scam is playing out as we expected. Even Wikileaks has trashed it, perhaps thinking that might help cover that VT busted Wiki as a scam, when we caught not only the seeded and altered material, but even public records of Netanyahu telling his fellow Zionists that, “We will be okay, Assange is talking to us and nothing will be released that will hurt us.”
“…having a front like ICIJ to “launder” a story is just another day at the office. The flashing neon clue there is that the big institutions funding them have long records of being involved in Intelligence work on a major scale. This is not a rumor, folks. As Gordon so often says, “Welcome to how the world really works.”
“No major media person has ever accepted an interview with us. They know the topic would be the massive corruption in corporate media. They would rather make love to a chain saw, and I mean one that is running…
[GD] “There is a new game in town, the Panama Papers, a massive dump of corporate records from Mossach Fenseka, a law firm… that sets up phony corporations for purposes of bribery and money laundering. Their primary clients are the CIA and Mossad, the bulk of the records received by an obscure German newspaper, a huge dump, involve political leaders around the world.
“When a German newspaper received this dump over a year ago, they turned, unknowingly, to an organization actually run by intelligence agencies, in fact those with the most to risk from the leak itself, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists… It didn’t take long for the BBC, Guardian and other bastions of the New World Order to begin their attacks on Russia. Thus far, only Russian President Putin is named, with over 20,000 corporations listed so far, Putin and a handful of defunct Icelandic politicians, a few Argentinians and some football referees.
“This is almost a repeat of WikiLeaks. Material went to the New York Times, who called the Israeli embassy who sent over teams to censor or whatever it was they did, and then approve what could be published… What we can expect is month after month whatever tale of woe the CIA or Mossad or the Soros organization want to spew, usually attacks on Russia or Iran, will come out as part of the Panama Papers.
Not one word has been released that would lead to the prosecution of a single political or corporate leader in the US though, in all probability, over half the information received would directly support criminal charges of money laundering and tax evasion against these specific groups.
———————————————————————-
NEO – Panama Papers – the New Wikileaks Scam

More on Panama Papers Panama-papers-e1460123603322-640x360
The ICIJ has to open itself up to prove its not being used as a screen for a seeded Intel drop
by Gordon Duff, VT Sr. Editor,   … with New Eastern Outlook,  Moscow
More on Panama Papers Icij_1459766095-320x220
There are layers of smokescreens in this story
[ Editor’s Note: The new Wikileaks wannabe scam is playing out as we expected. Even Wikileaks has trashed it, perhaps thinking that might help cover that VT busted Wiki as a scam, when we caught not only the seeded and altered material, but even public records of Netanyahu telling his fellow Zionists that, “We will be okay, Assange is talking to us and nothing will be released that will hurt us.”
World media seems to never republish the gems of confessional material to be found in the Israeli media, especially the Hebrew platforms. Public record is treated like top secret material.
In digging into Assange’s background, we found him saying that Rupert Murdoch was “his hero and role model”, and he is as dirty as they come. We consider his entire media network an intelligence platform for the Israelis.
I had contacted Gerard Ryle of the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists about doing an interview. Whereas the documents look squeaky clean, I reminded him that even if they are, the “cleaning” could have been done on them prior to his group getting them, so the ICIJ would be in effect using them as a screen.
More on Panama Papers Af-gerry_20130405172744548688-320x214
Gerard Ryle
Actually, with a big country, or multiple-country Intel psyop like this, having a front like ICIJ to “launder” a story is just another day at the office.
The flashing neon clue there is that the big institutions funding them have long records of being involved in Intelligence work on a major scale. This is not a rumor, folks. As Gordon so often says, “Welcome to how the world really works.”
To date, I have had no reply from Mr. Ryle. I explained to him that we had a total corporate media blackout on us and for good reason. We are not controllable. I told him that if he were involved in the scam, we were the last people he would ever want to interview with, but if he was not, we were the best, as we would stick by him shoulder shoulder.
No major media person has ever accepted an interview with us. They know the topic would be the massive corruption in corporate media. They would rather make love to a chain saw, and I mean one that is running… Jim W. Dean ]

More on Panama Papers Intro_imageUrl-320x183
“… If so, why did you not leak them selectively yourself, in some order of importance versus lettin a 3rd party do that? Suspicious people want to know.”

There is a new game in town, the Panama Papers, a massive dump of corporate records from Mossach Fenseka, a law firm in Panama with offices around the world, that sets up phony corporations for purposes of bribery and money laundering.
Their primary clients are the CIA and Mossad, the bulk of the records received by an obscure German newspaper, a huge dump, involve political leaders around the world.
However, the “dump” fell into the hands of those it was meant to expose and will now be used to blackmail some, to protect others and the documents, too many for anyone to examine or vet, have, for the last year, been seeded with fabrications and fictions just like WikiLeaks.
For those unaware, former National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, outed WikiLeaks as a Mossad operation on December 5, 2010, while on National Public Radio with Judy Woodruff. Brzezinski asserted that WikiLeaks was run by an intelligence organization and its leaks were largely chickenfeed with fabricated material seeded into the mix.
From Veterans Today:
‘The filth of the world will be protected and the innocent, should such things exist, can be targeted in the name of “investigative journalism” as teams seed phony material in and launder out damage to the politicians, names like Netanyahu and Bush, Cheney and Giuliani, Hollande and Blair, Kasich and Snyder, Gingrich and Romney, especially Romney.’
More on Panama Papers Szipad-320x180
When a German newspaper received this dump over a year ago, they turned, unknowingly, to an organization actually run by intelligence agencies, in fact those with the most to risk from the leak itself, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.
The entire time this trove has been available it should have been in the hands of forensic accountants working for an agency or authority that none of us can name as such an agency simply doesn’t exist. There is no international authority without an agenda to serve drug cartels and money launderers.
For the last year, lists of owners of thousands of phony corporations used to launder money, have been reviewed by dozens of “journalists.” The result thus far has been to mention soccer officials, attack Russian president Putin and to smear the reputation of a well-known worthless chiseler, Ian Cameron, father of slime ball David Cameron, long a blackmail victim tied to the News of the World “phone hacking scandal. I am not going to begin to repeat what was found out about David Cameron, but “sick” is an understatement.”
It didn’t take long for the BBC, Guardian and other bastions of the New World Order to begin their attacks on Russia. Thus far, only Russian President Putin is named, with over 20,000 corporations listed so far, Putin and a handful of defunct Icelandic politicians, a few Argentinians and some football referees.
From Craig Murray, a British investigative journalist:
More on Panama Papers JS53608720-1-320x213
Craig Murray
But why focus on Russia? Russian wealth is only a tiny minority of the money hidden away with the aid of Mossack Fonseca. In fact, it soon becomes obvious that the selective reporting is going to stink.
The Suddeutsche Zeitung, which received the leak, gives a detailed explanation of the methodology the corporate media used to search the files. The main search they have done is for names associated with breaking UN sanctions regimes.
The Guardian reports this too and helpfully lists those countries as Zimbabwe, North Korea, Russia and Syria. The filtering of this Mossack Fonseca information by the corporate media follows a direct western governmental agenda.
There is no mention at all of use of Mossack Fonseca by massive western corporations or western billionaires – the main customers. And the Guardian is quick to reassure that “much of the leaked material will remain private.”
What do you expect? The leak is being managed by the grandly but laughably named “International Consortium of Investigative Journalists”, which is funded and organised entirely by the USA’s Center for Public Integrity. Their funders include:
Ford Foundation
Carnegie Endowment
Rockefeller Family Fund
W K Kellogg Foundation
Open Society Foundation (Soros)

There are many others. Do not expect a genuine expose of western capitalism. The dirty secrets of western corporations will remain unpublished.
Expect hits at Russia, Iran and Syria and some tiny “balancing” western country like Iceland. A superannuated UK peer or two will be sacrificed – someone already with dementia.
What we can expect is this, the individuals named will begin with octogenarians like Lord Janner or Jimmie Saville of Britain’s pedophile scandal. We were supposed to believe that no one under 80 had sex with kids or that prosecutions could only move forward against “deathbed defendants.”
This is certainly going to be another case of this. But there is a bigger threat, born in the meltdown and failure of WikiLeaks never really having recovered despite continual attempts to keep Assange in the news over date rape allegations. Few imagine Assange ever showed sexual interest in a female at all, not those who know his history. Then again, few know Assange’s history, his training in Israel even though his ties to Netanyahu and Murdoch are legendary.
As with the Panama Papers, WikiLeaks promised “sizzle” and brought only attacks on Iran and Pakistan, sold to the public wrapped in enough anti-Americanism to attract Russian media and backing from leftists.
Worst of all, we take the biggest opportunity in half a century to expose global corruption and see it handed to a nameless group of “blue ribbon investigative journalists” that no one has heard of who are in the employ of foundations funded by and affiliated with those most believe need to be exposed.
It has to be no surprise, as Craig Murray or Veterans Today point out, that the first attacks are aimed at Russian President Putin’s friends, backed with no proof, no detail but “leaked” in a wrapper of chickenfeed attacks on sports officials and international “nobodies.”
More on Panama Papers Putin-not-invited-2015-g7-320x214
Putin’s feathers are not ruffled. When the British media gave 75% of their Panama Papers coverage to “Putin’s friends”, that was a dead giveaway that the drop was a psyop
This is almost a repeat of WikiLeaks. Material went to the New York Times, who called the Israeli embassy who sent over teams to censor or whatever it was they did, and then approve what could be published.
This is what was admitted to, but we know it went much further. Examination of American documents involving abuses during the occupation of Iraq showed significant alteration of some documents, others totally fabricated and many others removed by WikiLeaks.
What we can expect is month after month whatever tale of woe the CIA or Mossad or the Soros organization want to spew, usually attacks on Russia or Iran, will come out as part of the Panama Papers.
For a year, a secretive group admittedly funded by what any rational person would agree are “dark forces” has been sitting on these documents.
Not one word has been released that would lead to the prosecution of a single political or corporate leader in the US though, in all probability, over half the information received would directly support criminal charges of money laundering and tax evasion against these specific groups.
Not one word.
________
Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War that has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades and consulted with governments challenged by security issues. He’s a senior editor and chairman of the board of Veterans Today, especially for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook.”

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

5More on Panama Papers Empty Re: More on Panama Papers Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Cameron’s Panama, war scandals

This video from London, England says about itself:
‘Cameron Resign’: ‘Tough week’ for UK PM following Panama Papers leak
9 April 2016
A massive protest has gathered in front of PM David Cameron’s residence at Downing Street 10, calling for his resignation. The rally follows the so-called Panama Papers leak, which among others exposed the offshore dealings of Cameron’s late father.
By Joana Ramiro in Britain:
Thousands tell PM to quit
Monday 11th April 2016
People flock to Downing Street incensed at Panama Papers revelations
HASTILY organised protests demanding David Cameron’s resignation following the Panama Papers revelations brought thousands of people onto the streets of Britain at the weekend.
Demonstrators gathered in the centre of Glasgow and Manchester and in front of Downing Street in London, later marching on a hotel where the Prime Minister had just publicly acknowledged mishandling the crisis.
The demonstrations, labelled #ResignCameron on social media, came less than 24 hours after the Prime Minister admitted that he had benefited from shares in his father’s Blairmore Holdings fund, once registered in a tax haven.
Teenager Lily Douglas sat down outside No 10 with her school friends for most of Saturday afternoon because they wanted “David Cameron out of the government.”
She told the Star: “He’s a rubbish Prime Minister.
“He doesn’t listen to his constituency, he doesn’t show any respect for the working class.
“We’re here because of cuts to our services, cuts to our education, cuts to our jobs, cuts to our disability services — it’s a horrible life to live.
“We don’t want him in there, we want someone who is actually going to respect us and represent us.”
The London demonstration moved between Westminster and the Connaught Rooms, where the Conservatives’ spring forum was taking place.
While protesters besieged the hotel, crying out: “We pay taxes, why won’t you?” Mr Cameron admitted he “could have handled this better” in what had not been “a great week.”
Green Party council candidate Alastair Binnie-Lubbock came to the protest in a floral shirt, shorts and sandals in tune with the “Panama” theme.
He said: “We can’t wait until 2020 for [the Tories] to be out of office because they are just going to try and sell everything off and there won’t be anything left for the people.
“They say we need to have all these cuts to public services, but actually they are just hiding money away in tax havens.”
The London protests went on well into the early evening, when the Metropolitan Police made three arrests, including two on “suspicion of breaching a dispersal notice.”
By Joana Ramiro in Britain:
Show us the money Dave
Monday 11th Apeil 2016
As Cameron is hit by yet more questions over tax affairs, Labour launches plan to clean out havens
LABOUR launched an attack on Britain’s [url=http://morningstaronline.co.uk/t005279-tax avoidance]wealth-hiding super-rich[/url] yesterday after a week which saw Prime Minister David Cameron exposed as a direct beneficiary of tax avoidance.
Shadow chancellor John McDonnell revealed his new tax transparency enforcement programme yesterday, after Mr Cameron’s accounts revealed a potentially tax-dodging £200,000 gift from his mother in 2011.
Ms Cameron’s gift to her son is suspected to have been an attempt to avoid inheritance tax, which won’t apply to the gifted cash if she is still alive in 2018.
The Prime Minister’s fat finances were unveiled after increased public scrutiny following the Panama Papers scandal forced Mr Cameron to publish personal records dating back to 2010.
Commenting on Labour’s latest tax policy, Mr McDonnell said that after a “week of half-truths and spin” it was time “to clean out the tax havens.
“It should be a matter of shame to the British government that more than half the companies recently named in the Panama Papers were registered in UK-governed tax havens.
“It is deeply concerning that our Prime Minister has still failed to clarify whether or not he or his family were benefiting in 2013 when he was lobbying to prevent EU measures to better regulate trusts as a way to clamp down on tax avoidance.”
Mr [url=http://morningstaronline.co.uk/t37ed38-john mcdonnell]McDonnell[/url]’s programme would include a public inquiry into any harm that firms and individuals connected to the Panama Papers leak might have done to British tax revenue.
He would also offer a cash boost for HMRC’s specialised tax enforcement unit, firm up anti-avoidance rules, work with European authorities to probe multinational deals and review the registration of trusts’ funds in offshore accounts.
Tax haven corruption is not just a tax issue — it drives at the very heart of our democracy and its credibility,” added Mr McDonnell.
“We risk eroding public trust in our democracy if we do not tackle the issue head on.”
Speaking on BBC One’s Andrew Marr show, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said that for “the greatest sense of openness,” not only politicians but also public figures should open up their books.
He said: “I think it is probably a good thing if we move generally in that direction so that everybody knows what influences are at play.
“Money and politics have to be treated with the greatest sense of openness possible so you know what influences are at work on any individual, on whatever political or any other decisions they make.
“You are involved in public life, for example, as a very important commentator on the BBC, as indeed many others are.
“I think we need to know what influence is at work on them.”New plans to criminalise companies aiding tax evasion are to be announced by [url=http://morningstaronline.co.uk/t611dd8-david cameron]Mr Cameron[/url] today in an attempt to draw a line under the Panama row.

This 9 April 2016 video is called Mass protest in London calls for Cameron to resign.
By Lamiat Sabin in Britain:
Secret government kill list uncovered
Monday 11th April 2016
PM in the frame again for appearing to mislead Parliament
A SECRET assassination list has been held by the government for at least 14 years, targeting people in countries including Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen, a human rights organisation revealed yesterday.
Reprieve’s research also suggests that Tory PM David Cameron could be guilty of misleading Parliament last September, a serious offence, after claiming that the drone killing of two British nationals in Syria had been “a new departure.”
In October 2001, the government drew up a list of individuals who were then targeted by British and US forces, according to Reprieve, which published the Britain’s Kill List report.
The list includes people suspected of being militants, drug traffickers and paedophiles who are marked for attack without them being put on trial for the allegations against them.
However, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) told the Morning Star that it “does not comment on intelligence matters.”
The Star was not able to get contact with 10 Downing Street despite repeated attempts to obtain a comment about Mr Cameron’s claims in the Commons.
Reprieve says that it found the names of 41 men who had “died” repeatedly — after reportedly being killed in “successful” drone strikes, their names subsequently reappeared in reports of the casualties caused by other air attacks.
The charity’s report reads: “Reports indicate that each assassination target ‘died’ on average more than three times before their actual death.
“This raises a stark question. With each failed attempt to assassinate a man on the Kill List, who filled the body bag in his place?
“In one case, it took seven drone strikes before the US killed its target. In those strikes, as many as 164 people died, including 11 children.”
The Joint Committee on Human Rights (JCHR) is scheduled to issue its own report on Britain’s use of drones for targeted killing, but Reprieve is calling for a separate, urgent review of the policy, which dates back to at least 2002.
Reprieve director Clive Stafford Smith said: “For a country that loudly proclaims its opposition to the death penalty even after a fair trial, the hypocrisy is stunning.
“Now we know that British authorities are deeply involved in executing all kinds of people, including alleged drug dealers, without a trial at all.
“If democracy means anything at all, the Prime Minister must order a full and transparent inquiry into the Kill List, starting immediately.”

Thanks to: https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com

6More on Panama Papers Empty Re: More on Panama Papers Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:02 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum