Tokyo – Japanese stocks fell 3 per cent Monday for the second straight trading day of fall as investor sentiment was hurt by a stronger yen, falling oil prices and growing concerns about the two major earthquakes that struck the southern island of Kyushu last week.
The benchmark Nikkei 225 Stock Average lost 572.08 points, or 3.4 per cent, to close at 16,275.95 after falling as much as 3.5 per cent.
The broader Topix index was down 41.25 points, or 3.03 per cent, at 1,320.15.
Oil prices fell sharply after top oil producers Sunday delayed anagreement in the Qatari capital Doha to freeze the crude output levels to shore up low prices.
- China Another Banker Dead: This Time By Extreme Prejudice!
- The Coming Revelations Of Silver & Gold Price Suppression: Silver Exposes Counterfeit Fiat Economy.
Toyota Motor said Sunday it would halt the assembly of vehicles in stages in Japan because of parts shortages caused by the quakes that killed at least 42 people.
On currency markets at 3pm (0600 GMT) Monday, the dollar traded at 107.97-98 yen, down sharply from Friday’s 5 pm quote of 109.29-31 yen.
The euro was quoted at 121.82-86 yen, down from 123.04-08 yen late Friday.
An employee shows off silver and gold bullion bars engraved with dragons at a gold shop in Beijing.
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com
Financial expert and best-selling author James Rickards says another economic collapse is coming. Rickards contends, “It’s very clear, and you can prove this scientifically.
The next collapse will be bigger than anything in history or maybe since the Bronze Age or the fall of the Roman Empire. Why do I say that? . . . We have these things coming together. The system is larger. That means systemically it is exponentially more risky.
- To Hell With The Rothschild Financial Collapse: Nullify The Debt Like Iceland And Bring Them To Justice!
The central banks don’t have any dry powder, and it is just a matter of time before the collapse comes.
- In 1987, the stock market fell 22% in one day, not in a week or a month, but one day. Today, that would be the equivalent of a 4,000 point drop. . . .
- In 1998, the Long Term Capital crisis shut almost every stock and bond exchange in the world.
- In 2000, the Dot Com; 2007, the mortgage crisis;
- and in 2008, you had Lehman and AIG (failures).
In other words, these events are not rare, and they happen every three, four or five, six or eight years. It’s not like clockwork, but nobody should be surprised if it happened tomorrow. We’ve got the systemic scale. We’ve got exponential increase in risk. The central banks are out of dry powder, and it’s been eight years since the last one. It’s just a matter of time.”
Rickards, whose latest book is called “The New Case for Gold,” says the yellow metal is a necessary survival tool to combat the next crash. Rickards, explains, “Part of the reason for having gold is, the next time, the response is going to be very different.
All the global central banks are in terrible shape. The central bank balance sheets look like really bad, highly leveraged hedge funds.The last time, they printed [fiat] money to bail out the system. They can’t do that again because they never took the money back. The balance sheets are still bloated. . . .
So, what are they going to do instead? . . . .
- They are going to flood the zone with trillions of SDR’s (Special Drawing Rights currency from the IMF). That’s going to be highly inflationary.
- The other thing that’s going to happen is they are going to lock down the system. They are not going to bail out the banks. They are going to close the banks, close the exchanges and suspend redemptions in money market funds. They will reprogram the ATM’s so you can only get $300 for gas and groceries. It’s going to look like Greece or Cyprus.”
What is Rickards advice to the man on the street? Rickards says, “This will be a bigger collapse than ever before. The only rescue will come from the IMF, which will be inflationary, and they will lock you out of the system, which means you won’t be able to get your money.
So, my advice is to get some gold now. Don’t wait for the panic. Don’t wait for the price spike because you won’t get it when the buying panic kicks in. So, get your gold now, and put it in a safe place. Gold is non-digital. You can’t hack it. You can’t erase it. You can’t freeze it. That will see you through the crisis.”
- Shanghai Shock April 19, 2016: Yuan Based Gold Standard.
- China’s AIIB To Radically Change The World Competing Against Rothschild’s IMF.
Clinton’s 1999 Green Light For Banks To Make High Risk Investments Against The Middle Class!
On top of that, Rickards says, “The Fed wants inflation . . . . They are not getting it, but they have to have it. What does that mean for policy? That means they are not going to give up . . . . They are going to keep trying until they get inflation, and when that happens, you are going to wish you had your gold.”
The implied non-deflationary price of gold, depending on your assumptions, is between $10,000 and $50,000 per ounce.How much will gold be in the future? Richards calculates, “$10,000 per ounce with 40% backing . . . if you had 100% backing (of the dollar), that number would be $50,000 per ounce.
Click To enlarge
Nixon announces the end of gold standard in 1971 for the Rothschild banking cabal to plunder the U.S. ~ Then Alabama HillBilly Clinton removed The Glass Steagall Act so as to allow Rothschild’s banking cabal to more easily plunder the U.S. in 1999.
If you are going to have a gold standard and you want to avoid the blunder of the 1920’s, you are going to have gold at least at $10,000 per ounce and possibly much higher. I explain all this in my book.” James Rickards, the best-selling author of the brand new book called “The New Case for Gold.”
Thanks to: https://politicalvelcraft.org