OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Planet X Symptom Checklist –– Physical, Mental, Emotional & Dr. Simon Atkins on the “New” System Psyop [videos]
NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE Magnetic-pulse-300x226
Amazing what pops into your experience when you have an interest. This article was from April 13, 2013—three years ago. It still seems apropos—or perhaps even more so.
Plenty of symptoms on this list, and bringing up the rear is Dr. Simon Atkins with a video about Planet X/Planet 9/Nibiru, with a little history, and a dose of reality. He gets into some very interesting concepts. I’m still listening but he’s hysterical and I’m laughing out loud.

As far as symptoms, I’m seeing sudden and violent “allergic” symptoms in my family and even our dog, and thought chemtrails might be to blame. He has had a lot of serious itching and this week a sour stomach to the point he spits up a little. This week I, too, am finally feeling nasal stuffiness and sneezing and we’ve had no chemtrails for about 4 days.
A pharmacist said it’s the worst allergy season ever. Perhaps that’s not exactly what it is.
At one point in the past couple of days I felt “wavy”, like my body was shimmering the way we would see something under water. And I wake up most nights between 2 and 4—often not going back to sleep.
I’ve had hot and cold flashes for years. Nothing helps except Lachesis, a homeopathic remedy.
On Friday my watch stopped for about 45 minutes and then started again. On startup my PC wasn’t connected to the Internet, but my WiFi was fine. I had to shut down, reset the router and start over.
Going home? Oh, yah. I yearn for it all the time. I’ve had enough. I’ve considered running away to live in the woods but I’d miss you all.

Since Planet X has such a profound impact (figuratively speaking) on our planet, it only makes sense it would affect us, too.  ~ BP

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE Planet-x-earth-300x207

Planet X symptom checklist –physical, mental, emotional: How are you holding up?

Increasingly, as the time of the time of the Pole Shift nears, Earth’s population (both human and animal) may experience, among other things, depressed immune systems and puzzling new illnesses. Just look at all the “unexplained die-offs” fish kills in the millions and beachings, as well as incidents of birds dropping from the skies or showing up thousands of miles off course. Even electronics and mechanical items cannot escape the negative effects of Planet X and will experience electromagnetic disturbances that cause massive power and telecommunication outages.
Why is this happening?
Planet X-caused earth changes taking place deep within the crust are releasing an ever-increasing number of rock particle emissions, which are translated by the body and the subconscious in a variety of ways. With Planet X (Nibiru) sitting on our doorstep and spraying Earth with magnetic particles, earth changes and weird symptoms, as well as erratic magnetic pole behavior, have become the new normal.
According to the Zetas of ZetaTalk, rock particle emissions are created when tectonic plates move and bounce off each other.They give the following examples:
Imagine holding two rocks, one in each hand, and striking them together. What happens? Sparks are produced. Now, imagine miles-long tectonic plates striking each other. What happens? Rock particle emissions are released.
As another example of what happens when tectonic plates move about, imagine wading into a muddy marsh. As you move, bubbles arise from the water. Now imagine this happening on a gigantic scale in the oceans. As tectonic plates move, land under the waters is disturbed or cracked open releasing methane bubbles into the air (similar to what happens in the massive Louisiana sinkhole).

And, what happens when methane is released into the air? Respiratory and other health issues (and even deadly explosions) can occur, affecting all the creatures of earth – humans, birds, animals, and fish.
Per the Zetas of ZetaTalk, rock particle emissions cause physical flu-like symptoms, coughing, dizziness, and fainting, as well as bizarre feelings and thoughts that are difficult to define. One noticeable symptom is fatigue or extreme exhaustion. Digestive issues include nausea, sour stomach, dry mouth, and a sour taste the mouth. Headaches (even for those who usually do not have them) come on suddenly and may leave just as suddenly, or they may last for days.
You may also experience a deep longing to “go home” and find yourself saying, “I want to go home.” This is not a suicidal feeling, nor is it based on anger or frustration, but rather on a deep, over-whelming desire to leave this planet and “go home.”

Planet X Symptom Checklist

1. Mental and emotional symptoms include forgetting what you are doing in the middle of doing it and forgetting what you want to say as you are speaking.
  2. Does it take great effort to do even the smallest of tasks. (If you can force yourself to get moving, the fatigue retreats for a while, until you stop the task or sit down, and then, the exhaustion returns.)
  3. Do you often feel the ground swaying and shifting under you?
  4. Do you frequently become dizzy or lose your balance?
  5. Do you frequently feel disorientation, ungrounded, as if drifting between worlds?
  6. Do you find it difficult to focus and often lose mental clarity without warning?
  7. Do you talk to yourself and then suddenly “snap to” when you realize it?
  8. Have you experienced an odd buzzing (not a ringing) in your ears or head?
  9. Have you experienced a vibrating sensation in your body?
  10. Have you experienced sudden hot or cold flashes?
  11. Have you lost your passion for life?
  12. Do you have little or no desire to do anything?
  13. Do you feel lonely and detached even when you are with others?
  14. When you are with others, do you wish you could runaway and leave them?
  15. Have your eating and sleeping habits changed drastically?
  16. Do you wake up during the night between 2 and 4 a.m.?
  17. Do you awake in the morning feeling as though you have been beaten up?
  18. Are your dreams so intense and vivid you think they really happened?
  19. Do your joints and muscles ache?

As Planet X (Nibiru) buffets Earth and the tectonic plates move about releasing rock particle emissions, expect many of these symptoms to become the new normal for you. Some days will be worse than others. You can track these earth movements on the USGS LISS heliplots (charts).
Source

And thanks, B, for a tip that Simon Atkins addressed Planet 9/Planet X. What a nut. (in a good way) He’s a lot of fun.
Now that I’ve watched it all…
… he says “Planet X is a multi-dimensional gravitational wave in an electromagnetic paradigm” and he has a very good illustration of what he means by that. Fascinating. He says it isn’t a planet, comet, or solid body. 
He also said that “things” in our experience will soon be appearing and disappearing from and into other dimensions, including “Beings”. It’ll be pretty freaky, and we need to remain calm, no matter what. Our reality will be very unreal sometimes as we pass through dimensional waves.

What’s really freaky is that when the Malaysian plane MH17 disappeared on my birthday in 2014, the first thought that occurred to me was that I hoped someone popped it into another dimension. I’d like to think they’re safe. Simon says that’s exactly what happened. A lot of channelers said the same thing.  ~ BP

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE 0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Symptom Checklist plus MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin