OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE 5th-density-900x450
The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X / Nibiru
May 8, 2016 · Christian deBlanc, Planet X, Writers

By Guest Writer Christian deBlanc

In the year or so that I have been guest writing for Planet X  News, I have done my best to try to sift through the best conspiratorial websites, schemas and symbols to see which truly resonate with me.  I have read through much of the material orbiting the constellation of the Pleiades, otherwise known as the seven sisters, which truly has been of some value to me.
The Pleiadians speak of evil entities known simply as the dark tee-shirts.  They use this nomenclature specifically so that our fear impulse is not triggered the same way it is when we hear or read about shape-shifting reptilian demons.  These dark ones are simply not willing to allow human beings and the planet as a whole to begin to vibrate energetically at a higher frequency.  Supposedly, they feed off of our fear, suffering, shame, hate and sadness.  They harness our energy and potentially, in many cases, our adrenochrome and blood.  It is not a fun topic, but this is why Jesus referred to the Pharisees as a “race of vipers.”
Similarly, the Arcturians of the 5th density speak of the coming merging of dimensions 3, 4 and 5 so that the Earth itself will ascend through the vibratory levels to arrive at a 5th dimensional new Heaven and new Earth of Revelation.  The Arcturians are of an understanding that mind creates matter or that the technology of creation does not need to be artificialized and constructed externally using metals, electricity and thermodynamic means of combustion.  Rather, it is an internal process of telepathically attuning to Birkland currents, which then can unite with crystallized magnetic particles in the human brain.
Speech is becoming outdated before our eyes and telepathic communication is soon to arrive.  Ironically, the elite are seeking to merge their consciousness with machines using microchips and artificial intelligence matrices to coordinate their intentionality through cyberspace when all of that is possible organically.
The technologically of creation truly is about acceptance.  The permeable membrane of our electromagnetic energy field, which is created by the heart, relies upon an acceptance of reality just as it is emotionally.  Emotions are the fields of creation, where ideas can take root in the soil of the imagination.  Then, as it were, as we begin to pick up the plow to till the soil, we can begin to see what ideas we would like to shape our thoughts into.  At this point, the desire body, or hormones (i.e. the glands and the hypothalamus), activates.  Our limbic system, where love or fear begin to color our perceptions, then, is the last to weigh-in before the sub-conscious desire becomes a conscious thought or a will to act, or a wish to see something.
We must conquer fear in order to create a new paradigm or schema within our psyche. Too long has the left-hemisphere tried to use a concept only defined linguistically (like God, the Law, the Government, etc.) to try to control the behavior of mankind or the People.  The People are rising up, as is the right hemisphere, to give us mystical perceptions of oneness in the midst of our separation from wholeness.  That is what the Arcturians and the Pleiadians have in common. They are coming from a place of wholeness as a species and as a cosmos while we deny the wholeness of our species and continue to fight based upon races, nation-states, sexual orientations, religions, classes and just about every other means of division.
You may not want to hear this but you have to let go and accept things just the way they are.  Planet X is real and it is coming soon.  The governments around the world are committed to not telling you.  They are committed to only telling those individuals who are indispensable and the rest of us are expendable.  We are becoming radioactive and poisoned and irritated and agitated before my very sad eyes and no one seems to understand why anymore.  I admit that it is hard to understand without the notion of the Lucifer Rebellion, the Reptilians and the Coming Judgment / Ascension to Fifth Density, the New Heaven descending.
Our light bodies, yes our light bodies, are preparing to activate as we become reborn.  This is why there is such an urgency to promote anti-human agendas such as transhumanism, global warming, transgenderism, communism, global government, robots, chimeras, vaccinations, microchips, world war three, Armageddon, civil war, etc.
Frequency warfare is turning our own bodies against us.  Auto-immune deficiencies are skyrocketing and cancer is through the roof as our cellular bodies lose their attunement to the frequency of the planet and cosmos.  The wandering North Pole is beaching whales and leading to bee colony collapse; of course, cell phones are not helping the situation.  Soon, we will realize just what is cracking open the lithosphere and activating the asthenosphere to boil.  Soon, we will see why the volcanoes are erupting and the fault lines are being activated and shuddering violently.  The Judgment is the Ascension.  The Ascension is the Judgment.  If you can vibrate up to 5th density, then you will experience this transition with joy and a sense of returning home after a long journey.  If you are very scared but you have done the work in previous lifetimes (or if you are from somewhere else and you signed up to work this closing shift) then you will wake up in a hurry.
Either way, the most important thing to remember is that you are safe in the arms of your Mother and Father who love you more than anything else in creation.  Mother Earth and the Infinite, Universal Father of Creation, are here to take care of us.  We chose to come down to the third density, though the fall, according to many, was very catastrophic and it has yet to be healed just as we have yet to fully return to the Garden of 5th density, where our thoughts become much more real to us.
2012 did set this in motion and 2024 appears to be the end of a seven-year cycle of tribulation that will begin in September 2017.  It is important that women and children are put first, as that is what men are here for.  We must unite for the sake of the women and children.  Women are now in a precarious position of having to lead the human race toward righteousness while not stepping on the toes of men who are unwilling to surrender power.  The whole struggle is happening, microcosmically, on the inside of our psyches.  Women have greater connections between their cerebral hemispheres and a stronger blood, brain barrier.  They are here to tap into the frequencies of Mother Earth and provide calming, clarifying energies to men while men seek to provide for and protect the spiritualizing force of women.  Now, the elite have sought to confuse the races and sexes by using estrogen mimicking chemicals and releasing them into the environment in very disguised and innocuous forms such as in juice boxes, printer-ink cartridges, and the liners of plastic water bottles.
These chemicals lead both men and women to produce more estrogen, which, for women, is then interpreted by their brains that they need to start producing testosterone to keep in balance, so they then end up with brains that have too much testosterone because, after all, the estrogen mimickers, like the high fructose corn syrup, is not real estrogen or sugar, it just tricks your body into thinking that it is what it appears to be.  Just like the chemtrails appear to be contrails, but contrails stay near the jets and don’t fan out over time and poison our lungs and dry out and acidify our soils and weaken our arboretums so that huge wild fires can blaze out of control and nothing grows except Monsanto aluminum-resistant seeds.
People need to wake up and realize that their pineal gland is calcified and that their heart is hardened and that they are afraid.  Or worse, that they are only operating half-consciously and that their right hemisphere has been in a schizoid, split-off, hypnotized state since some childhood abduction or sexual trauma injured them so that there was nothing left but to split off and disassociate.  This is the trick of the secret societies and clubs like Skull and Bones and the Freemasons.  It wasn’t always this way with the Greek mystery schools, but the Jesuits also use similar techniques so that religion has become corrupted.
Islam similarly has become corrupted with hate while Judaism with detachment and worldliness, just as Christianity has become trapped in the world, or, ironically, has been lost in the clouds waiting on the savior while the clouds themselves taste metallic thanks to the work of the Antichrist.  Very few people have the eyes to see and the ears to hear, so I encourage you to continue on PlanetXnews.com because we are a storehouse of wisdom during times of crisis such as the tribulation.
Remember that this is the Year of Jubilee and the trumpets should be sounding the good news.  Donald Trump is a reflection of the good news and the strength that comes from awakening the light body. When you are unafraid of anything but telling the truth, the quickening is huge.
Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NIBIRU News ~ The Arcturians, 5th Density and Planet X and MORE Wc-earthquake-900x450
Prepping for Planet X / Nibiru vs. a West Coast earthquake

By Staff Writer David “Doomsday Dave” Hines
(bio and articles / forum)
I am meeting more and more people who have woken up to the fact that a catastrophe event is imminent, whether it be Planet X or the effects thereof, such as massive earthquakes and tsunamis hitting the coastal regions. Scientists have stated that it is just a matter of time before an earthquake is set off on the West Coast, creating a huge tidal wave and it is way overdue and could happen within a very short period of time. I don’t see a mass exodus of people leaving West Coast cities and the reason is they don’t really believe it could happen; that is the same mindset toward Planet X.
The video below I found very interesting; in it, they talk about just how long it takes to travel through space just to reach far away planets, even at the speed of light. We can only imagine certain types of propulsion, even antimatter and dark matter, but there could be other ways to shrink the universe and bring these planets and other galaxies closer. We have to imagine that any aliens out there could have been around for millions of years and could have found ways to instantly jump from one galaxy to another.

The scientists think that they are so smart and that there are laws of the universe that cannot be broken but I say any law can be broken, given enough time and research, especially when a race has lived for millions of years. They talk about “when” we do get visited by aliens but I think they have been here many times and have thousands, if not millions of years of advanced technology. We must appear like neanderthals because we are still using solid fuel rockets; they probably have warp drives in their museums. The possibilities are totally endless and we have to think even further than just out of the box.
The unfortunate part of all this is the fact that when Planet X passes by it is going to put a halt to all our advancements and leave us just struggling to survive. I have a very bad feeling that something bad is around the corner and it is going to leave the entire world in shock. Like I have said before, I just hope in this instance I am wrong. When I see all the videos of Planet X I would say 99% are something else, whether it be lens flare or a sun dog but I worry about that 1% that is none of those things and can only be the dreaded Planet X. I feel a great sadness when I think about all the good people in the world who are going perish and especially young children who don’t understand what is about to happen. I think about those who do survive and how they are going to suffer. I wish I could do more to help but I can’t and I feel useless in many ways.
I went to a new gun club last weekend that has a great indoor shooting range; it is in a small town called Burford. I talked to one of the sales guys there (Craig Robinson) who showed me around. I told him that I wrote for a Web site and he asked which one and I answered PlanetXnews.com, I thought he was going to faint with excitement as he blurted out the word “Nibiru” and said, “Oh my gosh. Doomsday Dave!” We chatted for a good hour and he was very knowledgeable on the subject of Planet X / Nibiru. He told me that he was a pilot and he said that the Canadian Air Force had been flying low over where he lived so he snapped three pictures of what looks like a Hercules aircraft. He did not think too much about his picture until his wife looked at it and asked, “What is that white dot to the right of the picture?” The picture blew my mind because I actually saw it on his mobile phone and he swore that it had not been tampered with and that he would not know how to Photoshop a picture if his life depended on it. I believe what he told me; he had nothing to gain by lying to me and so I told him that I would mention it in this article and share it after I have it independently analyzed and determine it is not naturally explainable.
The video below was sent to me from Omar. Thanks, Omar; keep them coming. It explains about the second solar wind which the experts have been denying and the second solar wind is caused by a brown dwarf planet. Guess which one it is. There are a lot of so-called experts on the Web who keep repeating that Planet X does not exist and some of you swallow up that info and go back to work and pay your taxes like good little boys and girls and don’t even question what they are telling you. It is called being in denial of the truth and you believe that these people should know and in the meantime they are building bunkers to save their own butts and to hell with you.

I just want to send out my sympathy for those families in Alberta who are being devastated by the wildfires and especially those who have lost their homes and all possessions. I plan to make a donation to the Red Cross to do my little bit to help them; hopefully others will do the same. According to the reports, it is going to be weeks before these wildfires are out. I can’t imagine just how horrific it is for those poor people but I think about what I would do if I lost everything. I am sure that people are and will rally to their aid by making donations.
Please attend the Alien Cosmic Expo at least one day (June 24-26) if you live close by and make sure you look for me as I will be in and out for the entire weekend.
Thanks to: http://planetxnews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum