OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER Empty NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER Sun May 29, 2016 10:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER

Posted on May 28, 2016

NOTICE
CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER
“But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.” Ezekiel 33:6
“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” Gandhi.
TO: My ‘clothed’ in sovereignty brothers and sisters who have eyes and ears:
Because people have been ignorant of procedure of common law, they have lost their liberty! Evil has made such headway that ordinary governmental procedures are unable to cure it, then resort to an extraordinary tribunal with considerable powers for a short time. The imagination of the people needs to be struck a hard blow.
September 8, 2011 – at or about 1:30 p,m, Exhibit A was read into the public record during open forum in the People’s Chamber at 825 Fifth Street, Eureka, California -copies of same provided. Intermittently for the next five years copies of (Exhibit A) Cities & Counties May Not Enforce Codes/Ordinances on property that is not owned by Cities/Countieswas provided.
December 31, 2014, alleged* Supervisors and Commissioners Of the COUNTY OF HUMBOLDT (not the republic Humboldt County), were informed of the unlawful Measure Z (1: not a lawful per capita TAX based on the land jurisdiction’s supreme law; 2: majority passed it via evil BAR counsel to BAR’s enabler’s use of deceptive semantics; 3: a ‘county’ lawful TAX only applies to unincorporated county’ areas. AND, any use of deceptive semantics application of coerced “compliance” regarding nature’s sacred sacrament plant (mj/cannabis –Kanabosm).
December 2015, 200 cartons of man-made toxic solutions were donated and approved by same alleged* Supes., [who delegated authority that you and me, the people as constituents, never knowingly granted to them], to a “Health Dept.” for signature on receipt liability upon arrival of same ready-made injections. (No other county in California received such).
It is a maxim of law that, “Authority once delegated cannot again be delegated.”
I also emailed Estelle Fennell instructing her to pull the Marijuana Ordinance item from agenda.
January 2016, as Order Followers* the willingly deaf and profit motivated blind Supes., unlawfully and illegally passed a Commercial Medical Marijuana Land Ordinance” masquerading as law. Counties do make laws.
Don’t confuse the fraudulent commercial system with lawful government.
February 2016, the Supes., coerced Michael Downey, masquerading as a constitutional land jurisdiction Sheriff, to sign an agreement with the Coast Guard, and the FEDERAL Drug Enforcement Agency -an extension of the FEDERAL Department of Unjustice.
March 2016, the Supes., whine about a “Budget” threatening that Humboldt Parks be signed over to U.S. Inc. More than 50% of the land in Humboldt is recorded as U.S. Inc. property. The land (fact) has been traded for worthless Bonds (fiction).
April 2016, 1,000 More cartons of the same man-made toxic solutions were “approved” for receipt in the same manner as January’s meeting. Man-made pharma drugged people cannot wake up. Partaking of nature’s Kanabosm is not conducive to mind control. A “Trace & Track” company in $witzerland is contacted via “THE STATE’S” Order Givers to local Supes/Order Followers, for $urveillance of, maybe 5 grow$ in Humboldt. Unlawful cost to the people’s public treasury?
May 2016, The “Budget” show is distraction in its finest hour. The Supervisors, Commissioners, Staph, and certainly Banana Republic aka Humboldt Lumber Company deserve an Oscar for their performance.
Meanwhile, Michael Downey aka Sheriff, aka Coroner, aka Administrator (via black robed cabal) of decedent’s Humboldt property (incorporated as self-leasing), is bestowed, for the second time, with Measure Z funds to add more Deputies, more Staph, and more “Patrol” cars. Plus other funding for an armored vehicle, as the nearly 200 homeless people are viet et armis (with force of arms), removed from their encampment that has been in place for ten years, as well as a homeless encampment in Garberville. Way to go public servant impersonators!
I see many properties listed in the Journal to be ‘redeemed’ for non-payment of property tax. I see many properties listed to be sold as “fore-closure” property. I also see a list of properties that were sold for more than the trustee’s balance due, and that amount can be claimed by the rightful original owners.
KNOW THIS: The Tax Collector (John Bartholomew) Office is listed on manta.com as a privately owned company. One with seven or more brain cells connected must question, “How in god’s green earth can a ‘private company’ lawfully ever claim a public position of authority by mailing out property tax statements, notices of foreclosure, and liens, to the Public???
What does one of the career criminal racketeers, John Bartholomew, have in his possession to assume any authority over you and me/us/people??? -No Thing. Zip, Zero. Nada. These entities are in a realm of blither and dather. They are criminals and thieves!
Thursday May 28, 2016 – Police Report: County of Humboldt [INC.] Sheriff’s Office and other law enforcement officials found “extensive” marijuana grow with over 2,800 plants at the site of a suspected hash lab fire on Salmon Creek Road in Southern Humboldt.
“Order Followers” the cult of ultimate evil and the destruction of the sacred feminine. Throughout civilization Order Followers have and do commit the most heinous atrocities on mankind by wrong action that causes harm to another sentient being. A ‘right’ is action that does not cause harm to another sentient being. It’s just that simple. 
We are not experiencing a financial crises, but more correct -a crises of criminality.
The problem is not the corruption. The problem is the acceptance of the corruption.
“My God! How little do my country-men know what precious blessings they are in possession of and which no other people on earth enjoy.”   Thomas Jefferson
“No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the earth, no culture comparable to that of the garden.” Thomas Jefferson
“Marijuana may not save the world, but it’s the only thing that can.” Jack Herer
“To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves in and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”   Thomas Jefferson
You will never again out-vote these people. It will take individual acts of defiance and massive displays of disobedience to get back the rights we have allowed them to take away. It will take Zealots, not moderates & shy, not reach-across-the-aisle RINOs to right this ship and restore our beloved country to its former status.
A few years ago, a wise young man said that only 2-3% of the People (that’s you and me with white hats) would be involved and the PTW (black hats) were only about 0.5% of the population. The remaining 97% would not do anything. This is close to the Revolutionary War statistics where approximately 800 Red Coats marched through Georgia unopposed. Georgia had a population of about 20K at the time.
“Those who come after us will have to risk their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor to bring back the republic that this generation has timidly frittered away due to “white guilt” and political correctness…”
~An American Veteran……… Semper-Fi
The right of self-government does not comprehend the government of others.
Jefferson
~people like me are completely politically irrelevant, and I will never again comment on or concern myself with the afore mentioned masses who support “Order Followers” –which has surrendered our culture, our heritage and our traditions without a shot being fired.
There is only one Lawful court and the men and women of proper Character have to create it.   FROM DE FACTO TO DE JURE Handbook for the Peaceful Restoration of the Sovereign States of America! From the Michigan Assembly, a general jural society. http://1stmichiganassembly.info/

PUBLIC NOTICE
Wednesday, June 1st at 1:45 in Department Eight, in a Humboldt Common Law venue at 825 Fifth Street, Eureka, California Republic 1849, both of my cases 1) the unlawful Measure Z Taxation without representation, and the tyrannical right-brain deficient, old-world inbred Master/slave programmed production of a Commercial Medical Marijuana Land Ordinance will be heard in a court of public opinion. To stay in honor, and always at arm’s length without prejudice, I offered the bondless* public servants 30 days to reply. Not one answered. They were then each served a Summons, and not one has replied to this either.
Note: I recused Dale Reinholtsen in February, and dis-qualified Joyce Hinrichs in March
-two separate personal cases. Documents available: forestqueen2020.wordpress.com
Not all have been uploaded due to my dial-up connection.
STAND STRONG HUMBOLDT!!! and love like you’ve never loved before.
Signed on the land commonly known as Humboldt County, in the California State republic 1849, on this ____ day in May, Two thousand and Sixteen A.D.
“I cannot free another,                            _________________________________
And no one can free me.                          I am woman, an eyewitness with
Freedom is acquired with                        first hand knowledge. Holder of the
The responsibility that sustains it.”        office of “the people.”
— Eric Schaub
Individualist, activist, speaker, author
Truth is universal. Truth is constant. Truth cannot be destroyed.
* ALL Order Followers are bad people. No Order Followers are truly intelligent. All Order Followers are cowards “Just following orders” is no excuse –EVER … authority does not exist in nature. If you are not taking responsibility for your state of consciousness, you are not taking responsibility for life. Eckhart Tolle
*A person to fill a term of office is not permitted to assume the duties of the office until he files a bond and oath of office, which must be done before the commencement of the term, or the office shall be deemed vacant. People v. Quimby, 152 Colo. 231, 381 P2D.275 (1963).
Where is their bond?
“Where are our Men of abilities? Why do they not come forth to save their Country?”

EXHIBIT A
NOTICE: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER City-co-ordin

Thanks to: https://forestqueen2020.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum