OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless!

People have been showing up and calling military bases ever since Saturday.  Wonder how Garry will handle his role in this obvious lie?  How many followers will finally see through this con man & his BS?

NOTE FROM GERRY:   FOLKS, I'VE ALLOWED THIS TO BE POSTED HERE, OUT OF RESPECT FOR OKIE, HE IS A GREAT MAN.  I DID SPEAK DIRECTLY W/ HIM, AND HE SAID IT'S EXACTLY AS IT SHOULD BE, NOTHING HAS BEEN ADDED, NOR DELETED FROM HIS STATEMENT.  I, ALONG W/ MANY OTHERS ARE RESEARCHING IN VARIOUS WAYS TO BRING YOU MORE DEFINITIVE DETAILS REGARDING THIS POST.  I WILL ADD IT HERE, IF / WHEN WE GET IT.   REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE CHOICES.  

GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL LIKE A BAD PENNY I HAVE RETURNED FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT POST I MAY HAVE EVER MADE. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THIS POST.. ABOUT A YEAR AGO OUR MILITARY BASES IN THE EAST COAST WERE PERMITTING OUR RETURNING VETERANS TO EXCHANGE AT THEIR PARTICULAR BASE THAT HAD A FOREIGN EXCHANGE AT THEIR POST EXCHANGE OR BASE EXCHANGE, . THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO REDEEM THEIR DINAR AT 47 CENTS TO 3 DOLLARS PER DINAR. THE BASE COMMANDER HAD AND HAS THE AUTHORITY TO EXCHANGE AT THE RATE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THEIR PARTICULAR STRUCTURE.. THIS MAKES A VARIED RATE POSSIBLE BETWEEN BASES. THE REASON THIS ARRANGEMENT IS POSSIBLE IS BECAUSE OF THE SOVERIGNITY OF THE MILITARY. THIS PROCEDURE WAS RE-STARTED YESTERDAY ON 6-3-2016. I UNDERSTAND IF YOU KNOW OF A RETIRED OR ACTIVE MILITARY INDIVIDUAL THAT CAN ACCESS ENTRY TO THE BASE'S THAT HAS A FOREIGN EXCHANGE YOU CAN NOW UTILIZE THOSE FACILITIES TO FACILITATE A TRANSACTION FOR YOURSELF, . WE NEED TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION PUBLICLY AS SOME MAY BE ABLE TO AVAIL THEMSELVES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY.. AT THIS PRESENT TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD OF PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS FORTHCOMING TO THE MAJORITY OF US. LET US HOLD UP ONE ANOTHER IN PRAYER AND THANKSGIVING-----NUFF SAID--------OKIEOILMAN 12.28 PM 6-4-16

This is Okies post in its entirety.

How Will Garry McGuire WEASEL Out of THIS? ahahaha priceless! CkRg2UrVAAAsUh2

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

JUST ONE PROBLEM... THIS POST IS FROM 5 YEARS AGO AND WAS POSTED FROM DINAR DAILY'S 5 YEARS AGO IN DINARLAND POST! NO CALL WAS PLACED TO OKIE! THESE PEOPLE ARE FLAT OUT LIARS!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum