OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of

Posted on August 5, 2016 by David Robinson  
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE 4f522-judge2banna  Judge Anna von Reitz

There’s all sorts of confusion about Birth Certificates and “Authenticated” Birth Certificates.
Birth Certificates are insurance indemnity receipts guaranteeing the value and safety of your vessel and cargo. Nothing more or less.
Authenticated Birth Certificates are just Birth Certificates that have been “validated”—- the Secretaries of State at the State and United States levels have said, yes, these are the “real deal”, not fakes.
And that is all there is to that.
No magic bullet, just good to have when you go face off the US and State Trustees and say, “I have a claim…..”

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why I Am Polite to the Devil

Posted on August 5, 2016 by David Robinson
Anna von Reitz ~ Confusion About Birth Certificates — Meaning Of and MORE 4f522-judge2banna  Judge Anna von Reitz
Numerous people have asked me— if the former Popes have done all these ugly things to our country and worked with the British Monarch to betray our trust and do evil to us, why are you, our Champion, being so polite to Pope Francis? 
I realize that to many people this is all confusing.  How can I claim to have my blood on the alter of the “Catholic Church” and yet be a Lutheran?  How is it that I sue the Pope and yet greet him respectfully?  If the Holy See is the hub of all this nastiness, why not just “go for the kill” and denounce the Roman Catholic hierarchy down to its toenails?
Let’s go in reverse— why don’t I denounce the Roman Catholic Church and  the Holy See?  The first answer is that the Roman Catholic Church isn’t really a “thing” though we think of it that way.  In actual fact, the Roman Catholic Church is made up of people.  And people make mistakes.  So I accord the whole Church all the same dispensations that are owed to any one of us. The Church is allowed to make mistakes and commit horrible sins, but it is also allowed to admit errors and correct them and go forward.
Now the ball is in their court.  The evidence of grave error and sin has been presented to the Church leadership since 2008.  Pope Benedict repented and promised to make amends.  Pope Francis made a good start with his Motu Proprio and clean out of the Vatican Bank and now we are waiting in limbo. What next?
We have waited three years in good faith for correction of the administration of the governments of the world, the banks, the IRS (which is, among other things, the Vatican’s Bill Collector), the Bar Associations.  These corrections are all within the ability and duty of the Pope to correct, but similar to steering a Supertanker through shoal water, it takes time to do—especially when the ship has been off course for five generations. 
While eight years total and the last three years especially seems like a very long time, it isn’t when measured on the time scale of the whole fraud, which has been ongoing for a hundred and fifty years.
If you read Principles of Ecclesiastical Law you will realize that all corporations on Earth are subject to the Roman Curia and the Roman Pontiff. 
These corporations— IBM, Exxon, Pepsi-Cola—–things which we personify much as we do the Church, are not really things.  They are organizations of men.  Many of these organizations of men don’t realize that their corporate charter is issued by the Pope, but, in the end, so it is.  The Roman Curia invented corporations as an entire concept—- foundations, trusts, cooperatives—you name it, they invented it.  They hold the patent of patents on the fictional world. It is their enchilada entirely. And, as such, they are responsible for it, by Maxim of Law.  
So, we have a great war going on, between what is actual and factual, and what is merely imagined and accepted as real—- and the Pope is the Comptroller.  
For example, there is no such thing as the “government of Germany”.  The government of Germany is just a group of Germans acting under a corporate charter being paid out of a public purse collected from the labor and assets of the German people. It’s a gang of public servants.  What happens if they forget their mission as public servants? 
You are left with nothing but a gang.
The corporate “Federal government” in America has acted for itself against the people it is meant to serve. It has gone rogue and started going rogue a 150 years ago when Congress set up its own little oligarchy in the District of Columbia and created the Municipal Corporation of the District of Columbia as the organization to run its “District” government.
The way out of this is to remember what is true and act upon it.
I have addressed the Pope in his role as Pontiff to clean up the corporations, because that’s his job.  So far as I can see, he has been slowly but surely taking appropriate actions.
At the same time I have taken hold of the actual factual world and addressed the people who make up these corporations and the people who buy products and services from these organizations.
It does no good to scream and shout and brow beat or blame anyone when you have a dysfunctional world careening out of control.  What does help is forming a mutual understanding of what is wrong and a mutual determination to fix it.
So long as the present Pope is willing to move forward to correct the corporations and clean up this mess, I have no quarrel with him or his Office and I certainly have nothing against the 1.2 billion members of the Catholic Church. 
So long as the members of “Congress” move forward to correct the operations of the “Federal Government” and its subcontracting “Departments” and “Agencies” I have no quarrel with them, either. 
But it doesn’t stop there with prodding these officials to take correction, we all have to realize that we are responsible ourselves. We cannot afford to stake our lives and hopes on what a Pope or a Congress does or doesn’t do. We have to get off our duffs and sort things out for ourselves.
That means taking control of your own lives and identities first and foremost, starting with reclaiming your Trade Name— for example, John Michael Doe.
This Trade Name was given to you jointly by your parents who created it and your ancestors from whom you inherited it. It’s yours in the same sense that any material possession is yours—like a bicycle or a chest of drawers that you own outright.
Yet, within days of your nativity on this Earth, your Trade Name was seized upon and unlawfully and secretively “redefined” as a Foreign Situs Trust belonging to a private, bankrupt governmental services corporation.  The British Crown seized hold of the copyright to your name, even though you are the lawful Holder in Due Course.
This is the Central Crime, the center of the spider’s web.
The Trustees responsible for the administration of the bankruptcy of a governmental services corporation doing business as the United States of America, Inc.,  “seized upon” your estate and the value of your labor as a means to pay off the debts accrued by that corporation before you were born.  They did this even though they knew you were totally unaware of this cozy arrangement.
And they are attempting to do the same thing again, only with a different governmental services corporation and a different NAME that is merely “attributed” to you. 
To overcome this, you have to take back your Trade Name — formally change from the NAME represented as JOHN MICHAEL DOE back to John Michael Doe and claim it as your own property and define it as a Trade Name and expatriate it back on the land jurisdiction of the United States where you were born.
Now you are finally back to Square One.  You have what you always should have had— and what you were swindled out of by fraud committed against you by your own employees while you were still in your cradle—your Trade Name in your control and standing on the land of your own country.
From this point on, you are in the Driver’s Seat.  You can reclaim your estate in sum total.  You can re-convey and expatriate JOHN MICHAEL DOE, too.  And you can kick the “US Trustees” rumps to the moon, because you are the lawful beneficiary and they have allowed all this criminality to go on.  You no longer have to fight the constant “presumption” that you are a “United States Citizen” or “citizen of the United States”.
As you are reclaiming your own identity and estate, you can do the same for your birth State of the Union.
You can next start operating your lawful government — once you have reclaimed your own Trade Name and expatriated it back to the “soil and land” of your birth, you can form your jural assemblies, your jury pools, and elect your judges, sheriffs, and other public officers who are committed to enforcing the public and organic law of this country and not the statutes and codes of a privately owned and operated commercial corporation. 
The same steps are needed and necessary in nearly every country in Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan, and many others. 
My point is that nobody has to wait for the Pope or any political cult members to do anything for you.  It is their duty to act and to clean up this gross corruption, but you have a duty, too, to yourself, to your family, to your country—-to get your records straightened out and reclaim your birthright and complain about the swindle and get your own actual government up and running as it should.
Now– as to the original question about why I am polite and why I don’t just utterly condemn the Holy See for all the evil it has perpetuated in this world, I will repeat comments I made earlier today in a private conversation about this seeming anomaly:
Being polite to the Devil was what Jesus did. 
If you think about it, all things are made by and controlled ultimately by “God”—-including Satan. 
So, what gives?
Remember when you were learning to walk or when you observed someone else learning to walk?  What happens?
Gravity.
You fall down a lot of times before you stand up.  And you “toddle” a lot before you walk.
It is the same way with spiritual growth.  There has to be a way to test your knowledge of “Good and Evil”—–how else can you learn that lesson?
So evil has to be present in this world until we are able to discern it, even when it is well-disguised.
Satan and his henchmen have a very important job to do.  They are here to sorely test us and test our discernment as well as our moral fiber.  It is their “job” to constantly test and push us, making us experience evil, making us choose between wrong and right, making us “deals” we can’t refuse.
Think of it as one friend put it— that Satan is God’s Vice-President in charge of evil.
And in the end, what is intended for us is good, not evil.  
We will learn the secrets of good and evil so that we can never be fooled again.  We will be able to discern it and choose against it.
So that is the function of Satan.  And that is why Jesus was polite to him and the reason that I am polite to the Pope. 
It’s his job to do what he does as Pontiff, and it is my job to catch him out.   It is also my job to teach others to discern evil for themselves.
The sooner we all learn this basic skill, the sooner we can be set free—-
To which I will add this parting thought—
Much of what I have observed in the Curia and in the work of the Holy See is not, strictly speaking, evil in itself.  It has merely been twisted and used to evil ends by evil men.  It is now on our shoulders to demand correction and at the same time to assist in making that correction.  We have discerned the evil, described it, and passed that test. Now we have to peacefully, powerfully, and prayerfully move forward to put an end to it.
In the process, we are all called upon to create something new and hopefully wonderful to replace the old system. We live in a time of unprecedented opportunity to birth a New World—- not a “New World Order”.

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum