Latest topics
» Dave "The Jailed" Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Team Must Confirm Compliance Or Face Additional Court Orders!
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:49 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt arrested- Meta 1 Coin STILL post ing YouTube vids!
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by RamblerNash

» JailBird Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Robert Dunlap Says The SEC IS Harassing Them - Newsletter! (LMAO!!!)
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by RamblerNash

» UFO News ~ Sightings From North America Of UFO Orbs Flying In A Triangular Formation plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Simpson's Predict George Floyd's Death?
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Venus Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire"
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: June
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Ancient OOPArt Found In Java?
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Groups Infiltrated w/paid Bad Actors- All assets deployed plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - UFO's, Consciousness, and Meditation
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solid Gold Star-Map Found In Peru
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here they COME!
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Keith Ellison, Prosecuting George Floyd Murder
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The George Floyd Protests – 20 Unanswered Questions
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody's talking about it!... But WHAT is it?
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X BLACK STAR SKYWARRS plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German Scientist Harald Kautz Vella discusses Coronavirus & OXYGEN
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lifting the Lockdown with Prof. Dolores Cahill, Dr. Judy Mikovit & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 500 environmental activists on mobile phone companies to stop 5G - Paris, France
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NON PROFIT Ministry Needs Donated Truck 1 & 2
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» "This Will Affect Everyone" - Robert Kennedy Jr.
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Disposable Civilizations
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CROP PATHOGEN CRISIS | Northern Hemisphere Crops Freeze
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spider Woman's Legacy & Spider Man's Lore
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jonathan Pie: LOCKDOWN episode 7: Back to School
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brian May: Good cops of all colours bravely speak - 01 June 2020
UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Over London Has Many Similarities To A USAF TR3B, Feb 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: Feb 2016
Location of sighting: London, England

I just found this, although its a few months old, its new to me and I though some of you would like to hear about it. I do believe its real, but I also believe this is alien technology used by the USAF. Its a new generation TR3B USAF craft. It has the three glowing orbs just as the TR3B has. The US military puts 98% of its top secret test flights outside of the US, so that no one will know who created them. Be we do, don't we? Just like in the 1980-90s, the US flew an alien craft over England called the Aurora Project. Its nothing new here, but I just wanted to shed some light on it, and I hope it helps. 
Scott C. Waring

News states: 
We videoed this from our flat in ponders end, Enfield, London, UK. At first glance you might think this object was a star if you didn't know what your looking for, but it's not, which I could see when I videoed with my tablet and was able to zoom in fully then I noticed what it is. I was taking pics of it before from my mobile zooming then screen shooting then zooming again to see it up close. I showed people and some of them trying to tell me maybe its a helicopter, I told them I never seen a helicopter dismantle itself and reattach itself in mid air before have you? But a lot of people are more stunned at what we have filmed. Our comments: No noise from a helicopter is detectable - so that idea can be ruled out, and going by the recording we initially see spheres, then what is perhaps a domed-top craft. Of course this may be an optical illusion, (such as caused when viewing something from an extreme distance , or even an unusual angle), but to our eyes it's as if 'windows' are sometimes visible on whatever this thing is! before it changes shape into something that's almost triangular. So, could this in fact be distorted views of the ISS - International Space Station? Well, we've done a bit of research about this and according to the astronomy sites that we have referred to, there were no visible passes of the ISS when this footage was taken, and it was in view for more than the usual 2-3 minutes which is the stated time that we can normally get a sighting opportunity of the ISS from the UK.

https://youtu.be/8VqL7amEquQ

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz