OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… (or, “Let’s get personal about this ‘Contact thing'”)

Posted on 2016/09/14 by kauilapele
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post… 160731_kp_kilauea_p1010160_crop_240_10These are a few additional comments (notes) I had revolving around this recent Kp blog posting of Corey Goode’s post. What I said in that is below.
———————————————
[from this previous post]
One note I will make here is that I feel it is very important to stay true to one’s “Higher (and/or Deeper) Innards” with all of this. I’m sure there are the “blissed out about Galactics and Disclosure” people who so want to see them and/or experience “contact” with them, that they end up creating their own “contact scenario” in their own minds. In my view, the bottom line is, “Stay grounded, and get real and stay real with one’s Self… Higher Self”.
Personally, I have not been contacted by the Blue Avians… ever (even though my favorite color has always been blue). I do feel I’ve had some type of contact with Andromedans as well as Pleiadeans. But that was my own sense of “contact”, which occurred in a way that “meant something” (whatever that means) to me. And me alone. But I do not try and copy other people’s “contact scenarios” and claim them as my own. Nor do I make any of these “Galactic Beings” into “gods” or try to make a religion out of them.
They are simply part of my family… my Cosmic Family.
For me the principle is this: “‘Contact’ and ‘Disclosure’ is very, very personal, very, very unique, and very, very much an ‘inside job’ for each person.”
———————————————
A Kp note or two about Corey’s last (9-14-16) post
In addition to what I mentioned above, I have realized over my time in this “disclosure, channeled information, Galactic awareness, Cosmic contact” type of scenario (aka, “Cosmic Circus”), is that there have been different phases for myself at different times in my own personal “Cosmic awakening process”. I listened to various people share their channeled or other types of information about “the Galactics”, about various types of Galactics, various races of Galactics, that some were “pro-human-ascension”, some were “pro human slavery”, and so on. Some presented technical info (displaying photos, images, videos), some presented strictly channeled info. Some were highly “believable” (to me), and others were highly “out there”.
But I took it all in, and observed the reactions within myself to find out what assisted me personally, as I moved through my life.
I’ve seen moving flashing multi-colored points of light in the sky, had periods when I saw nothing, times when I saw and felt an “alternative presence” in the clouds, on various islands (Hawaiian Islands, Qoa (in Lake Titicaca)), in the wind, and in and around other things. I even saw ET faces in the floor of Kalalau Valley on Kauai.
All in all, I did not judge any of those “disclosures”. They all assisted me in the realization that…
I AM A COSMIC BEING
…not just a mere human beibg, destined to work only towards my own personal spiritual growth and for that of other humans on this planet, and to remain isolated forever on this blue ball planet (that only now is finally getting it’s act together!).
Many have been a part of this. Mark Huber, Tara and Rama, Ashtar on the Road, Tolec, Steven Greer, George Noory, David Wilcock, and now… this Corey Goode guy. They have all presented pieces, aspects, views, of the complete Cosmic Scenario… for myself, at least.
All in all, to me, “disclosure”, “Galactic contact”, “Cosmic Awakening”, has been a very personal, and a very “meaningful to me” thing. And it has assisted me in understanding that…
[The Galactics] are simply part of my family… my Cosmic Family.
and
I AM A COSMIC BEING

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum