OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election

Posted by Lou on October 21, 2016

Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election Screen-shot-2016-10-19-at-5-54-31-am
Source: Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
blacklistednews.com

Source: Dr. Bones

Published: October 20, 2016

“My rent gets paid with no hassle and I have a lot of time to hunt, get drunk, and raise as much hell as I want to. But I couldn’t do any of this if all I did was boom around on a bike and get in arguments with cops. It’s amazing how much you can get away with if you don’t go out of your way to cause trouble…”- Hunter S. Thompson
I didn’t bother watching the debate tonight because it doesn’t fucking matter.
But it’s better than that, because I have watched the media hacks literally fall over themselves to keep the illusion up that we have “free and fair” elections in this country. We live in an age where the Daily Show attempts(terribly might I add) to poke fun at Wikileaks, where CNN tells viewers it’s “illegal” to read the truth about their government, and even Bruce Springsteen gets wheeled out to try to convince people that this country isn’t a  rigged, bullshit puppet show.
Does anybody else remember the primaries? I covered how this bullshit was so fixed North Korea even started to blush yet the talking heads and literally tons of news outlets can’t be bothered to do any digging.
Here’s something you can find on page 1 of a google search:
A recent study by Stanford University proved that Hillary Clinton’s campaign rigged the system to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders.
Any shouts from ex-Berners? From Democrats? No.
It gets better:
POLITICO profiled a Princeton professor — who has demonstrated how the electronic voting machines that are most widely used can be hacked in five minutes or less! Robert Fitrakis Professor of Political Science in the Social and Behavioral Sciences Department at Columbus State Community College has written a must-read book on the strip and flip technique used to rig these machines. Professor Fitrakis is a Green Party activist.
A computer hacker showed CBS how to vote multiple times using a simple $15.00 electronic device.
We kind of expect this from reporters. They need to keep this thing going. The Republicans, the Democrats, every fucking news agency with a cozy little journo that gets to sit in that nice little press room and ask softball questions to powerful people depends on this charade because their fucking money does too.
I’ve made that point. But tonight is something different.
Because while there are those of you who have a shock-proof bullshit detector the vast majority of these Mole Rats are actually playing along. The people themselves aren’t being fooled. They’ve chosen this. I’ve argued with Democrats and received empty stares when it comes to war with Russia, I’ve screamed at Republicans and gotten empty coughs when it comes to police violence, and when I talk to Greens and Libertarians they legitimately seemed confused that someone could play politics outside the ballot box.
You know what’s the real story about this last debate? That people could claim Wikileaks was the arm of a foreign fucking government and not be called out on it. That an entire crowd of real-live human beings could hear those words and not throw chairs at the two shitbuckets being paraded in front of them.
But hey, fuck it. Some old dude who’s a “rocker” assures me this election thing is a-okay. Better yet somebody with a fucking JOURNALISM DEGREE found his opinion much more worthwhile to report on than…..oh I don’t know, a FORMER FUCKING PRESIDENT:
“Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors, and U.S. senators and congress members.” – Jimmy Carter
The sheer amount of shit being dumped down the throats of the American populace should inspire any human with blood still pumping through their veins to take flamethrowers to every government building and start hanging people from streetlights with their own intestines.
And yet….we don’t. The American people will line up on election day, just as they have every one before that, and take part in a grand collective illusion that they are helping guide history. They will smile as they are handed small stickers that say “I voted” and for the next 12 hours they’ll become amateur civics professors even though a hilarious amount of them don’t really know what the fuck their voting for anyway.
All those cool movies and ideologies assure us that if we just jam “the truth” into enough people’s faces they’ll suddenly wake up, detach, and reach some political Nirvana as if thousands of years of slavery are all just some big misunderstanding. That moment came and went with this election. What did “the people,” that weird herd everyone from Libertarians to Communists look to court do?
They go about their daily lives. But are they innocent? They aren’t oblivious, they’ve smelled something foul but for them it’s just too much trouble. They will serve, even gleefully so, as long as they get a big show every four years that makes them feel like they matter.
The Bourgeoisie, the powerful, know this. They exploit it. People are patting themselves on the back, calling it a victory that Bernie Sanders MIGHT run the Senate Budget Committee, while the US Army is predicting a future like THIS:

https://youtu.be/zUGPf5k1DEs

But hey, if we just get enough third-party candidates in office those megacity hellscapes will have SOLAR PANELS! VICTORY FOR THE PROLETARIAT!
How much more can be said here? This mindset is endemic to the American condition. It’s what keeps them voting, keeps them peaceful, and keeps them binge watching instead of reading. And millions of people are totally fine with that.
My Father, a Vietnam Vet, can somehow still know the Gulf of Tonkin was planned by his own government and that his friends died for nothing, yet get pissed if someone doesn’t stand for the pledge. He salutes the flag that sent his friends to die in a swamp. He loves the same Navy that fucked his back up and lied about his injuries.
Do you know how many countless nights I’ve needed to scream into the Florida air out of sheer frustration with my entire species? How many bottles and cans have been necessary medicine to confront a world where the slaves on the goddamned plantation can’t be bothered to lift a hand to free themselves because “the devil you know is better than the one you don’t?”
Fine. Let them have their presidents, let them play pretend in their elections. The people will choose servitude every fucking time as long as it comes with an xbox and an internet connection. Why are we fighting for them? Why get upset? It’s like wildebeest being attacked by crocodiles: they all know what will happen every year at the river yet still they cross anyway. Every one just hopes it isn’t them that has to die.
How long have we watched the bulk of humanity endlessly resign itself to servitude while we have struggled towards the light? How many more years do we need to suffer, endlessly waiting on a species so domesticated it pisses on command instead of demanding mastery of it’s own fate?
Remember that Wilhelm Reich wrote the following words while he was in the United States:
“You plead for happiness in life, but security means more to you, even if it costs you your backbone or wrecks your whole life. Since you have never learned to seize upon happiness, to enjoy it and safeguard it, you lack the courage and integrity. Shall I tell you, little man, what kind of man you are? You listen to commercials on the radio, advertisements for laxatives, toothpaste, shoe polish, deodorants, and so on. But you are unaware of the abysmal stupidity, the abominable bad taste of the siren’s tones calculated to catch your ear. Have you ever listened closely to a nightclub entertainer’s jokes about you? About you, about himself, and your whole wretched world. Listen to your advertisements for better bowel movements and learn who and what you are.”
Wretched indeed. Maybe war with Russia will be a good thing, a chance to bleed out a violent nation of savages more concerned with the next episode of Game of Thrones than the crimes committed in the name of their “freedom.” The depravity of the American people isn’t anything new but maybe the question of just how an individual is supposed to live among them is. Buy guns, cast spells, and move far 0ff into the swamp to start a tribe of Neo-Seminole Hyenas. Make raids on civilized identities and sell them on the Dark Web. Innocent? Who’s innocent nowadays? Justice, good, right, all these things are empty words that have been pumped like old whores. Stop complaining and start getting even….
Egads? Did I write that? The Everclear must have gotten ahold of me. Pay no attention to the man behind the mirror, vote in your local elections, and even consider running for office. Things aren’t that bad after all, and at least we know we’re free.
Yes, freedom. The country is good because it is great, so I too am good when I serve it. Let the empire of mediocrity rule for 10,000 years.  Why rock the boat?
Why indeed? See you in the swamps…
Dr. Bones
10/19/16
4:00am

Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election 219e9814720d48e2db5c3c5ba5043cc4?s=80&d=retro&r=g

Dr. Bones

Dr. Bones is a conjurer, card-reader and egoist-communist who believes “true individuality can only flourish when the means of existence are shared by all.” A Florida native and Hoodoo practitioner, he summons pure vitriol, straight narrative, and sorcerous wisdom into a potent blend of poltergasmic politics and gonzo journalism. He lives with his loving wife, a herd of cats, and a house full of spirits.
His writing can be found at Gods & Radicals, Disinfo, and Greed Media. He can be reached at The Conjure House and through Facebook.

Thanks to Lou at: https://talesfromtheloublog.wordpress.com

~Ann~

Well, I hear ya, Dr. Bones.  I feel the frustration and anger billowing off the screen as I read you.  However, I feel that blaming and shaming the slaves for their conditioned behavior is pointless and futile.  The people like yourself can only sit and fume; maybe medicate yourself, while you watch the shitshow parade.  Try to relax while the unconscious population either awakens, or is fulshed down the crapper; at this point the only thing any of us can do is believe in a higher source with a plan, and hope for the best.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum