OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner

+8
microaggressor
topspin2
Jaguar-2016
nickgiammarino
Red Panda
bs4ever
terbo56
PurpleSkyz
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WORD TO THE WISE DAVE....

I ALSO HAVE SOME "FRIENDS" IN HIGH PLACES BUT I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE IDLE THREATS AGAINST YOU SIR, UNLIKE THE SEVERAL THAT YOU HAVE MADE AGAINST ME.
I THINK IT WOULD BE FAIR TO SAY THAT THE GAUNTLET HAS BEEN DROPPED. I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO DEATH THREATS.

schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner CvtHYbIWgAAO1kf

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

terbo56

terbo56

Now ain't that cute, threatening a woman- BIG balls for a little fuler,and just goes to show you and the rest of us what a BIG f'n pussy he is, and WILL be until the day he dies- He's got a big surprise coming, and he'll see it when it's too late-Purpleskyz, please keep me posted about this whiney little bastard- This is what happens when people like him are removed from his mother's nipple too early! schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner 2894475111

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awww thanks terbo. :)

and yes, threatening anyone to "take them out" twice, which is on record by his own mouth, I do believe is punishable by law. Not a very smart move by someone that is trying to inspire TRUST with his "customers".

But here is the facts: I only recently subscribed to his "newsletters" on the suggestion of a very nice woman that is associated with Dave. This woman sent me a million VND as a gift when she found out that I had long ago sold back most of my dinar. She knew that I did not TRUST Dave but said I should revisit and reconsider his offer of private group exchange he is running. So I did. I have NOT signed nor received an NDA with this man. I am under no LEGAL obligation to NOT post his info. Nor will I be as right away I knew he was full of it. So Dave you can take me off your mailing list.

I have NEVER been accused of embezzlement like Dave has been no matter how he wants to swing opinion on his history. His 10K fine speaks for itself.

Am I perfect? Hell no! No human is. I have made mistakes in my life. And I have learned from them. But posting and busting out fraudsters is not one of them.

Am I pumping currency with the false hope of a private super secret cash in? NO!

So go ahead and have me killed Dave. Have me blacklisted and researched if you care to waste your time. I am just a sweet little old lady that is doing what I have been guided to do. Which is bust out those that harm others with their devious super secret practices and scam businesses which is what this currency thing actually is.

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz, him threatening to 'take you out' is a criminal threat, and should not be taken lightly- He's doing this because he's pissed at the fact that you called him out on his untruthfulness, and scamming people to fall into his trap- If it were me, I would start out by contacting law enforcement, also with a follow-up by the F.B.I, and let's see how that suits the jelly-balled snake- You have never bothered anyone in your life, and if he continues, he WILL have a BIG f'n problem-He will NEVER escape the wrath that is coming his way-In fact, I would show the proper authorities this thread, along with what he posted, threatening you!! muah

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sage advise terbo! This man has no idea of the shit storm he has now created for himself.

He will need more than a tumbler of scotch to sip on to calm his nerves going forward.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I sure do hope that those 18000 that have signed up to send this guy their currency think long and hard about doing that. This goes for ALL of these private super secret cash in groups.
These guys that tell you that they can make you into a millionaire just by going to a paid workshop... are you wealthy now after having attended these so called seminars?
THINK people.... please.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Dear Mr Schmidt

As you are following what has been said here regarding yourself and past statements may I respectfully ask you the following questions?

Did you not state in a video posted on youtube that there will be no exchange of currencies for people not in your group or a simliar type of group?

Did you not accuse the Lady you wasn't going to name but did anyway (bad form) of ruining an exchange of currencies this past June/July?

If that is the case and the forementioned unamed Lady you named caused this halt to exchanges of currencies would you be so kind as to further make public your estimation of losses to your clients and yourself?

Would you also state where, anywhere on the planet that these losses and their exchange rates can be seen by a court of law?

I ask those questions just to clear up the perception that you feel you have been libelled as someone not telling the truth.

As you are adamant these are factual events and figures it will be easy for you to prove beyond any reasonable doubt the following

1/ An exchange rate existed in June/July this year available to you but no one who looks at respected exchange rate charts.

2/ The publishing of a document was responsible for these exchanges not happening and the reason not given in the video for these exchanges not happening was in fact because they are fictional?

Those are a few questions just to start with, I am sure a man of your integrity can answer those succintly with ease. Once you have done so there may be more.

May I wish you a quick recovery for your voice, amusing as it is in the video

Red Panda

Red Panda

PurpleSkyz wrote:I sure do hope that those 18000 that have signed up to send this guy their currency think long and hard about doing that.

They won't be doing that until Dave gets paid out from Round 1.  So the Round 2 people won't be sending any currency to Dave anytime soon. 

Although like ZAP, Dave believes the funds for Round 1 could be here any day now, even before the Santa Ana workshop which is this Saturday.

Some other observations:

On his Oct. 19 radio show Dave states the personal maximum amount to be received in the private exchange is in the low 9 figures (hundreds of millions). If what is received personally is only 20% and 60% goes into escrow, then the escrow account for humanitarian projects could be in the billions.

Dave says they will not just hand out money like candy, yet he also says folks can direct the funds from the escrow account to their own personal foundation to give to friends and family.   

Dave believes that there are people who will give to other people, hundreds of millions of dollars to use personally, and billions in an escrow account trusting that they will use it for humanitarian purposes, yet states they can transfer it to their own foundation to give out to whomever they please.

Dave believes that rather than use existing foundations and charities around the world to "get the money moving", they would use highly devalued currencies as a vehicle for distributing these funds, rather than seting up a foundation that would offer grants based on good ideas. 

Dave says there are reasons for using the currencies as a vehicle, but he is not at liberty to disclose those reasons.

Lottery prizes are paid out every day, some are quite large, and they never have any problems paying out millions and tens of millions of dollars.  So why do these folks proposing to exchange dinar and dong (and some limited Zim) fail to hold up their end of the bargain and then give Dave various excuses including the latest - that the banking system is "not safe"?  Most people would conclude that it is fraud. 

Dave believes them and all their excuses, whereas common sense says something is wrong with this picture.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks Red Panda and bs4 for your comments!

Here is a comment from my lawyer that Dave may want to consider, after he listened to the video that I sent him from Dave's live stream last night and has saved on an external devise for safe keeping, in case Dave chooses to remove the video from his YT account and I quote:

"Leveling a threat to "take someone out" or promise personal injury is considered a criminal offense. Should I wish to proceed to press charges this type of threat is punishable to up to 5 years in prison."

He also told me it would not be unreasonable to ask the court for a monetary dispensation for all of the grief this may cause me and the damage these threats may cause my "integrity" and the reputation of my website.

So not cool Dave! And the best part about my lawyer is that he is a family member and it would not cost me a dime to push this forward! I am very blessed to have so many people in my life that are there for me I think!

schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner 2081680901

terbo56

terbo56

Excellent, Purpleskyz!! Can't get any better than that, right? One more guru down the shitter- Follow up with Rid-Ex, and you're all set!! I wonder how he 'likes you now'? We're all here for you- No ifs ands, or buts about it!! Do it, and maybe [ I doubt it} he'll learn a valuable lesson- He already got f'd once, but apparently he didn't learn anything from it-Serves him right for being the sorry a$$#@!* that he really is!! :cheers: yes cheers2 muah

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I have not decided to proceed with any legal proceedings at this point. I am not one to fly off the handle and I like to consider all options in all facets of my life. See I do understand that Dave shoots his mouth off when he gets angry as one can clearly see in the videos where he says he will take me out and blacklist me. Looked like he was going to burst a blood vessel when his face went scarlet. He should get that checked out. Hypertension causes strokes or in some cases death! But I am not out for money nor revenge.
My purpose is to give the trusting folks that hang on these guys every word a clue really. Would putting Dave in prison for a death threat accomplish this? Probably not as there are many more in the wings ready to scam people.
What I really would like to see is the FBI actually do something about ALL of these fraudsters. This is the goal and it may be that Dave has really helped us in this effort by issuing these threats publicly like he did and adds more to the case against these guys in that they will stop at nothing to keep their scams going. So we shall see....
Stay tuned as I am sure this is not over by a long shot.

: thumbs up:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner 14680594_1249416638463386_7189629149553496937_n

True story! and I am only mean to those that deceive and rip people off. And when they publicly threaten to "take me out" and "blacklist" me... well then I let my mean lawyers and the mean FBI agents handle things. I am cool like that!

nickgiammarino

nickgiammarino

Was he serious?

schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner Take_y11

http://globalcurrencyreset.net/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Nick... he said it.. twice on his videos.

I don't think he meant he wanted to ring me up and take me out to dinner and a movie LOL
Especially on Wednesday as his face was red with anger and the word black balled was used also.
Um... wait! Nah he is not black hahahaha :)

15schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner Empty FBI? You mean that COMEY guy? LMAO! Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:32 am

Jaguar-2016

terbo56 wrote:Purpleskyz, him threatening to 'take you out' is a criminal threat, and should not be taken lightly- He's doing this because he's pissed at the fact that you called him out on his untruthfulness, and scamming people to fall into his trap- If it were me, I would start out by contacting law enforcement, also with a follow-up by the F.B.I, and let's see how that suits the jelly-balled snake- You have never bothered anyone in your life, and if he continues, he WILL have a BIG f'n problem-He will NEVER escape the wrath that is coming his way-In fact, I would show the proper authorities this thread, along with what he posted, threatening you!! muah
FBI is now as sick as the MAINSTREAM media. With that Comey the Weasel guy, anything will happen for us, little mortals, you think? Good luck with that!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep I am in total agreement with you. But you never know.... miracles seem to happen all the time in the most unexpected ways.

:)

Jaguar-2016

Oh totally. Miracles happen all the time, it is only when something doesn't happen as we expect things to go, we say, "Something went wrong." Otherwise, the Sun rising and setting for our world is itself a couple of Miracles happening everyday consistently for aeons!

terbo56

terbo56

Purpleskyz, THIS is exactly what I have been talking about- No matter what I try to say or to make people know I am there for them, this kind of thing happens, someone has to undercut every thing I say, just like another well known site-It seems to me it's like someone elses opinion that matters,only without mine-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo.. I do not think that Jaguar is meaning to cut you down but was making comment on how crooked the 3 letter agencies are but I am sorry that you feel this way. Your opinion does matter. Here, there and to me. Let things that bother you roll off you like water on a ducks back.

I remind myself almost daily of these lessons especially lately. I get a real smack down on fakebook for my views and still I carry on. Wanna know why? Because to me my opinion and guidance is truly the only one that matters to me. Everyone else can go scratch if they don't like what I am saying.

Kind of like me and Dave Schmidtski here. :) I don't think he likes me to much. But I am not letting that bother me one little bit. wink wink :)

schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner 2081680901

topspin2

Ahhhh Purps.......You will have to excuse me for laughing.......But I do find this guy on the humorous side....Tis the high road WE take my friend...

21schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner Empty Dave say's "Take Out" Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:42 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

Why do keep saying that Dave threatened to "Take you out"? If you go to 2:35 of the video, he clearly says "I will take you down" That's a big difference!!! Am I the only one that listened to the video instead of taking you're word for it? I guess so. Everyone else is in lock step with you. I however like to hear the truth.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well first welcome to the site and thanks for commenting.

Secondly: Then you did not view the original live stream video. Nor did you view the one from a few weeks back when he said I WILL TAKE YOU OUT LIKE THE REST OF THEM.

So if you are here to cause problems please don't bother. We know what was said. So do the authorities.

But thank you anyway for sharing your opinion.

23schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner Empty Rant Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:55 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well first welcome to the site and thanks for commenting.

Secondly: Then you did not view the original live stream video. Nor did you view the one from a few weeks back when he said I WILL TAKE YOU OUT LIKE THE REST OF THEM.

So if you are here to cause problems please don't bother. We know what was said. So do the authorities.

But thank you anyway for sharing your opinion.
 So in your mind I'm "here to cause problems" if I ask a legitimate question. If you have a time stamp for another video that states "I WILL TAKE YOU OUT LIKE THE REST OF THEM.", why don't you put that up instead this video that does not state what you said it does. "Take Out" is factually untrue in the video you posted. Show me the video and time stamp.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fair enough micro.
That video is in his forum so check it out.

From the transcript of the first threat:

" You need to know you are being monitored and watched too. You can't keep playing these games of a lack of integrity, dishonesty, lying and cheating.and attacking people and think you are gonna get away scott free. You'll end up like the others that will be TAKEN OUT" as well. "

This is his exact words in reference to me.

25schmidt - 2016 1027 Dave Schmidt Rant About OOM2 Site and threatens to "TAKE OUT", "TAKE DOWN", "BLACKBALL" & "BLACKLIST" the Owner Empty No link Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:14 pm

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Fair enough micro.
That video is in his forum so check it out.

From the transcript of the first threat:

" You need to know you are being monitored and watched too. You can't keep playing these games of a lack of integrity, dishonesty, lying and cheating.and attacking people and think you are gonna get away scott free. You'll end up like the others that will be TAKEN OUT" as well. "

This is his exact words in reference to me.

I went to the Sedona connection. Nowhere on the site can I find a link titled Forum. Why can't you add a link and a time stamp? You're the one that is making the accusations.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

the forum here micro

http://www.oom2.com/f88-dave-schmidt

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh and don't be surprised if the videos I am referring to have been removed by Dave. But we have them archived.

Also to be clear... I am not making any accusations. I am merely repeating Dave's own words. He is the one making threats. You can believe that or not.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

microaggressor

microaggressor

PurpleSkyz wrote:Oh and don't be surprised if the videos I am referring to have been removed by Dave. But we have them archived.

Also to be clear... I am not making any accusations. I am merely repeating Dave's own words. He is the making threats. You can believe that or not.

I don't understand what you are talking about. Your link was of videos on YOUR site. Now you say "Oh and don't be surprised if the videos I am referring to have been removed by Dave." I can't possibly know if he did that or not, because you won't give me a video title to listen to no matter how many times I ask. I guess you're just interested in playing games.

bs4ever

bs4ever

microaggressor wrote: Everyone else is in lock step with you. I however like to hear the truth.

Hello Micro

Welcome to this forum.

A bit of an entrance you have in the above posts there and somewhat demanding in an offended manner it appears.

Whatever has caused you to be angered enough to imply the truth is not being said is not really relevant is it?

Unless of course you don't realise that every word of this thread is now most likely being recorded by Mr Schmidt for use in his own defense should matters be allowed to go that far.

That it has been published in a public arena what was said and archived by Mr Schmidt with a reference to the dedicated pages containing the same is enough to answer your questions.

We would all appreciate emotion can take away the civility for a moment and that may be why you choose the wording you did at the time, however, it must occur to you that if it appears to you "everyone is in lock step" there must be a reason for the impression you have.

Please do hang around and find out just why this thread exists from a while back. 

There are a decent bunch of people here, get to know them?

If you are in fact a follower of Mr Schmidt and already have an opinion formed in his favour then it is unlikely you will change your mind

I hope you find his path fruitful

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

micro...

That is correct. I provided you with the link to the video section I have here on Dave Schmidt. I don't troll Dave's site. I do know that if you go to You Tube and go to archive you can get all of the videos he has put out. You say "take you down" is what the above says. Yes Dave said that also. But is that in itself not enough of a threat in your opinion? If someone said they were gonna TAKE YOU DOWN you would not think that is enough of a threat? smh

Here is a link to an example of where Dave has removed the first TAKE YOU OUT that I shared a transcription from that you can plainly see it has been removed: http://www.oom2.com/t41583-dave-schmidt-oct-5th-why-are-we-receiving-these-funds
We have this archived though so we still have it.

Also I was on a conference call and am expecting another here in a few minutes and don't have the time right now to go thru them all.

Here is a link to the live stream minus the chipmunk voice and the one above that my friends have created: http://www.oom2.com/t42073-dave-schmidt-live-stream-oct-12th
This has the time mark that I noted for your convenience.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum