OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston Public Schools Remove Advanced Programs Because They Weren’t Diverse Enough
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge MAGA Crowd of Trump Supporters Greets Biden in Texas… Not One Biden Supporter in Sight
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: President Trump speaks at CPAC, promises to win historic struggle for America
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 25, 2020~Dowsing/Pendulum 2
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 23, 2020~Data/Information P1
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Archangel Michael
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Villagers has discovered a treasure mountain
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The IMF Plan To Replace The Dollar As The World Reserve Currency, SDR Issuance, SDR Bond Market
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ‘CIA Can of Worms’, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN: Playing God with Science 2021
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19 Vaccine Documented Deaths and Injuries Compilation
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» House Passes $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Package That Includes $1,400 Direct Payments
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden, Psaki, And Harris Under Fire For Past Tweets Criticizing Trump’s Military Actions Following New Syria Airstrikes
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Gosar Proposes $10,000 Stimulus Checks: ‘Ordinary Americans Need This to Survive’
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Revival of Optical Biophysics and the Clash of the ‘Two Sciences’
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Democrat Crime Epidemic
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for Another Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microsoft, Intel and Adobe team up to eliminate human knowledge and halt all questions under the guise of stopping “disinformation” online
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! NEW AGE, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT - COSMIC CONNECTION CONMAN » On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16

On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 Sword6
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 25307-43

On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 Empty
On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 I_icon_minipost_newSubject: On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16   On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:01 pmOn The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 I_icon_quote On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 I_icon_edit On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 I_icon_delete On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 I_icon_ip On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 I_icon_report On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 Empty

I wonder how much money Dave is making at these workshops.

Scroll Down for Workshop Information, Registration Payment, Schedule and Agenda

Are we ready for the “New Paradigm of Money and Life?”  We all want to experience and benefit from the upcoming RV/GCR, you wouldn’t be reading this information if you did not!  But, the question is…….do we know what to do when the shift takes place?  This workshop will give you the reason behind the RV/GCR, and the part we are playing in this World-Changing-Event.  We will talk about the shift in the role money and banks play in changing our world.  We will also discuss the potential strategies and plans to maximize your personal benefit.  In the last session we will discuss how to use your money to attract joy, happiness and fulfillment into you life…..as well as helping others in creating a new and better world.

Costs: Pre-registration:
Individual: $129     
Couple: $99 each (applies to any two or more registering together)

You may reserve your pre-registration seat with a deposit of $50 for each individual, with balance paid at the door.  All deposits and registrations are non-refundable.

On The Road Again with Dave Schmidt 10/28/16 Cv4tpfMUsAAyO7P

https://youtu.be/PfRg4rGz3EQ

Thanks to Ssmith at: http://www.dinardaily.net

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum