OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Scamtastic RV/GCR News EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scamtastic RV/GCR News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report 11-6-16

3:10:00 PM  Intel, News  
Special Report: Restored Republic via a GCR Nov. 6 2016 Summary

Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Exchanges continue; Trump exchanged last night in Reno; Sovereign Rates Frozen "Solar Day" - RV Intel Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

1. Nations have long ago redeemed their historic assets and defaulted central bank currencies, but how would anyone know when, where or for how much?

2. Sovereign families going back centuries have all redeemed already.

3. Reno has long been redeeming deposited SKRs for months as well as private currency holders for weeks.

4. Donald Trump redeemed last night Nov. 5 2016 in Reno during a campaign stop.

5. Sovereign rates have been frozen for the next week.

6. It's gonna happen, folks. For Everyone. Abundantly and beyond your wildest dreams. Including ZIM redemptions with no zeros lopped off.

B. Summary of Nov. 5 2016 Events: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 6...

1. Operation Sunrise in Beijing was said to begin @ 3:48am EST on Nov. 6, 2016. Operation Sunrise" - RV Fact - November 5, 2016

2. Tilton: On Nov. 5 2016 all Tier 1 platforms received letters from the IMF stating they could access their funds on Wed. Nov. 9. The currency will be released at the same time on Wed. Nov. 9, with letters on that out by Thurs. Nov. 10.

3. Nov 4 2016 signified the official enactment of GESARA by the Global Community. This day is Independence Day for the world. Mark this Day, November 4, 2016" - Guest Post by Annelot. GESARA is the Global Economic Security and Reformation Act. You can review NESARA: http://www.enactnesaranow.com/

C. Summary of Nov. 4 Events: Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of November 5, 2016 Clintons & 21 others were set to be indicted by the FBI for Human Trafficking, Sex Crimes with Minors, Tax Evasion, Treason, Obstruction of Justice, Election Fraud & Manipulation & Bribery.

1. Billionaire George Soros, a close friend of Barack Obama, the Clintons and Bushes owns both the voting machines and the programs that run them. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch, the Department of Justice, the State Department, the IRS and our mass media, newspapers, magazines and social media including Google, Facebook and Twitter have lied, censored, conspired and manipulated information to place Hillary in a good light and Trump in a bad light.

2. FBI agents leaked that Barack Obama ordered the FBI not to indict Hillary and stopped them from convening a Grand Jury to indict the Clinton Foundation. At present the Obama Dept. of Justice is blocking two different indictments regarding criminal charges against Hillary Clinton: Mutiny in the FBI, Obama's DOJ Blocked Hillary Two Indictments Alexander Higgins

3. However, there is a 99% chance that Bill and Hillary Clinton will be indicted for criminal activity involving hundreds of millions of dollars. They are under suspicion for selling influence to enrich themselves. They sold favors to nations that are sworn enemies of the U.S.

4. Over the next few days many new documents will be released containing evidence of perhaps the largest coverup in American History. WikiLeaks and Anonymous have worked together in building an efficient, detailed, comprehensive set of documents that would be responsible for the incarceration of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and 21 individuals ranging from the DNC, FBI, CIA, and Clinton foundation.

5. These documents will show without a doubt, evidence of Treason, Obstruction of Justice, Election Fraud & Manipulation, and Bribery.

6. The new leaks being released this week will provide documents in the form of emails, pictures, and videos. Within these will be evidence of Bill Clinton, as well as at least 6 other Government officials, taking part in acts with minors, as well as evidence of Human trafficking that also included minors.

7. According to sources with the FBI, it is being heavily reported that FBI Director James Comey ordered all agents in the Washington D.C. field office and Hoover Building headquarters to report to work immediately Friday morning Nov. 4 2016. "We're preparing for many arrests from the top down," an FBI source stated. https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-the-fbi-has-ordered-all-agents-to-report-to-d-c-for-mass-arrest-warrants-of-clinton-camp/

8. Admiral's Early Bond Releases" - Veritas Report - November 5, 2016. Veritas reported: "I believe that at any point in time we will see a quick sequence of events that finish this. Even at the top there is such a discussion about what will happen - will the 800 registration number release prior to a NESARA announcement - will there be a public NESARA announcement, or will it go behind the scenes - will they use NESARA to stop the election, or will they ride it out and handle going forward after the election with an easy way forward through Trump to accomplish what needs to happen, or an indictment and/or impeachment of Clinton if voting results are forced to her favor? Will US citizens be included or excluded due to all of these difficulties?"

9. Veritas reported: "I consistently receive information from the highest sources that it is all going and reassurance that all the scenarios I worry about I should stop worrying about. It is happening and soon. I certainly believe that this will be over the next few days. Some indicate prior to the election and over the weekend. That is the majority. One indicates a belief that they will wait to see how the election goes. When there are gag orders, the higher-ups speculate as you do."

Resources:

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of November 5, 2016

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 6...

Operation Sunrise" - RV Fact - November 5, 2016

"Solar Day" - RV Intel Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-the-fbi-has-ordered-all-agents-to-report-to-d-c-for-mass-arrest-warrants-of-clinton-camp/

Admiral's Early Bond Releases" - Veritas Report - November 5, 2016

sources with the FBI,

Mutiny in the FBI, Obama's DOJ Blocked Hillary Two Indictments

Alexander Higgins

http://www.enactnesaranow.com/
Mark this Day, November 4, 2016" - Guest Post by Annelot.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

2Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:04 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Timing - Politics - GCR" - Guest Post by One Who Believes

10:52:00 PM  Emailed, Intel, Thoughts  
Entry Submitted by One Who Believes at 9:41 PM EST on November 6, 2016

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Tumblr_mh07frrRDK1rujtqao1_500

Timing - Politics - GCR

This is not my regular area of discussion, but in this case, I have some new information as well as some insight that might explain why Hillary was just let off the hook and what that means for the election and the GCR.

First, we need to look at the big picture.

In the big picture, the IRS, FBI, and the other 3 letter incorporated agencies will all be removed in the end. We already know that the FBI will be ended as soon as our new Republic steps up to the plate. Also, there is the sleeping public that must not be frightened with too many changes happening all at once.

So how do you bring in a whole new World Financial system, while at the same time replacing the old CABAL government structures without freaking out the sleeping public? The answer is simple.

The Fewest Public Moves Possible

The answer is to limit the big public moves to just a couple so the public can handle it. Can you imagine changing the Financial system out including the IRS, and then at another time, Removing Obama, and then at another time, removing Hillary and replacing her with another running mate and then cancel the elections etc? That is too many public moves.

The Latest Intel Today

We got news today that Comey let Hillary off the hook. Then on a conference call with ZORRA from Hollow Earth, I learned that the election may happen after all, but that the winner would only be in charge of Washington D.C. and not the USA. Finally, we have plenty of evidence piling up about voter fraud and rigged elections from all over the country and with the TV Networks as well. What does all this add up to?

The Fewest Moves Concept/Idea

Using the idea of just a few big revelations to the sleeping public, this could all be working out JUST AS PLANNED. It could go down like this:

1) After the election, we get a result. Who cares what it is. This keeps people from complaining that the election was cancelled because it actually happened. It is over and done with.

2) Then it is revealed that there was proof of HUGE fraud in the election process and that as a result the election doesn't/shouldn't count. This is justified by ample evidence that no one can argue with, and no one complains that there is a do-over. They are glad instead.

3) Then the FBI and DOJ, and executive branch, is taken down due to massive fraud and corruption, and the new Republic Government is offered to take its place. Thus, the act of letting Hillary off the hook could very well be part of the take down of the FBI by proof of its inaction. This is easily accepted due to the overwhelming evidence and it is not complicated due to the pending election, because the election is already over.

4) Then The new Republic brings up charges on Hillary and takes her down with the rest of her corrupt people.

5) Then new candidates are offered to run in a new corruption free election for President. By this time Hillary is out of the running and Trump declines to run and offers his support for the Republican candidate.

6) All this time, we are at the exchange centers doing our thing.

The Point Is

The point is that if all this were to happen before the election that has been building for so many years, it would be suspect. How would people really know for sure that the election was a fraud? BUT, if you let it complete, then after the fact it can all be proved with overwhelming evidence.... after the fact. If you don't let it complete then it is just the good guys word that it would be corrupted, but after it happens then it is no longer speculation, but hard evidence instead. Perfect for the public.

AND... Since they are going to take down all those other 3 letter incorporated agencies, then why not let them commit obvious provable fraud right in front of the American public that can later be the basis of them being disbanded. You give them all the rope they need now, to hang themselves after the election. This can only be proved after the election when the results speak for themselves.

The Republic Becomes The Hero

Then the Republic comes in and cleans house with all kinds of proof, evidence and wonderful solutions. We will have new Gold Backed Money, the IRS will be removed. All those corrupted government officials and organizations put away for a long time etc. All this right when the public gets a great view of their governments corruption front and center, and has a chance to see all the evidence and undeniable proof.

The GCR

Clearly, the moment the election is over, the claims of fraud will be made and proved as well. During this building public outcry that the TV news will be pre-occupied with, we will go into the exchange centers and do our thing, unnoticed.

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line is that if all this is the plan, or like the plan, then nothing has gone wrong. It is a matter of giving enough rope to all those who want some. Let them all fall on their face right in front of the American public with their blatant corruption. Then Introduce the Newly Restored Republic to the rescue.

With this perspective, every wrong deed you see now, is just mounting evidence against them at the right time when it is all presented to the American Public and then later replaced by the New Republic. In other words, it is all happening just as it was planned. Hmmmmmmm? Where have I heard that before?

In short, let the election happen as planned, then clean house and do it right the next time. If this is in fact the plan, I think it is a good plan.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life of Your Dreams

Signed: One Who Believes

3Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"NESARA Unmasked" - Guest Post by Drunken Sailor

8:58:00 AM  Emailed, NESARA, Thoughts  

Entry Submitted by Drunken Sailor at 7:39 AM EST on November 7, 2016

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Messenger

NESARA UNMASKED:

The History of NESARA From Idealistic Beginnings to Its Present Day Hysteria and Unfortunate Tails and Truths of Scams!

Dear Currency Family,

This is just another continuation from my previous two postings yesterday that were unfortunately seemed to be met with an almost lukewarm to sometimes hostile reception. Again, as a compassionate, caring, loving and giving human being it was not my intention to incite fear nor be the root cause of any anguish in our currency family and I humble extend my apologies to ALL who may have been affected by my previous day's postings.

That being said, today I wish to also clarify, for the record, that I believe in God and do actually believe that many of us are here for a higher purpose. After all, God spoke to this GCR/RV event way back in Daniel, when He (God) showed Daniel what King Nebuchadnezzar’s dreams were all about. In that dream, God showed King Neb that Babylon would fall, and then rise again in the “End Times” and become the wealthiest country in the world, save one, and God also told us that in these times, that He would steal away, from the wicked a great blessing from the riches the wicked hid away and present that blessing to His beloved!

But, my belief in God and my faith that this opportunity will in fact bare fruit, does not make me a complete patsy and available to every conspiracy theory (CT) out there in Internet and Dinarland.

Again, I really believe in my heart of hearts we ALL so deserving of VERITAS (the real truth) about something that has somehow woven its way into the information we are all here to glean about our investment(s) into the Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, Zimbabwe bonds and or any number of other international currencies.

I believe it is time again to present some of the facts surrounding the NESARA information (Republic) (or Returning to a TRUE REPUBLIC) which some of our Gurus and INTEL PROVIDERS are continuing to keep presenting to us ALL here on these Dinarland Websites, conference calls, message boards and chat rooms, when in fact we all signed on or subscribed to in order to find some legitimate information concerning our investment(s) and not a lot of hokum about conspiracy theories (CTs) concerning the overthrowing of our existing government.

I am only interested in presenting as much of the known and unknown facts of the current available online historical information for one reason and one reason only, and that is because I believe that this currency investment is confusing enough already, without commingling conspiracy theories into the mix with mentions of Geopolitical - Middle East politics and global economic reforms.

Most of the people on these Dinarland sites are here to find out about the real information concerning an exciting currency investment they either recently made or have been currency holders for a really long time and beyond that in many instances, we are all also here to share in a bit of fellowship as well, but now as we get closer to our dreams coming true, we are being bombarded daily sometimes hourly with more information concerning the overthrow of our government and with outright claims of a clandestine congressional acts and laws, which would not only remove our President and most of our congress and senate as well but the entire seat of our government.

No one ever explains who or why they are taking over our country or who will actually be replacing our leaders, but the story seems to continue and present some very strange and impassioned views of a very few people who are obviously extremely discontented with our current "corrupted" form of government.

Now don’t get me wrong, I am one of the people in this country absolutely appalled and disgusted with our current US leadership and more then that I don’t even recognize the way our leaders conduct themselves anymore, with the dirty trick based politics these people practice now a days, but come on, does anyone really believe that we are going to stand by and watch our country be overthrown?

Folks, this is not the Middle East, and our POTUS may or may not like another Moammar Gadhafi or Ahmadinejad, perhaps more about all these CT references in another much later post.

For the record, I believe ALL of the Dinarland connected sites owe it to their readers to publish information that clearly outlines what people are talking about, so that all of their readers and or members have a clear understanding of what these “Gurus” and "INTEL Providers" are talking about, and so that all of their readers and members have a chance to see what these supporters of groups geared towards the NESARA/GESARA movement all represent.

Site webmasters and owners please allow your readers to make an educated decision using their own discernment skills concerning these subjects to get a clear understanding of what is being published here, by presenting what the NESARA/GESARA folks say about themselves, and what some of the critics say as well, so that your readers can eventually ALL be the judges for themselves.

I believe it is important that your readers understand what these folks believe and that they truly subscribe to the notion that there is a considerable conspiracy being expounded upon and that all of the discussions concerning the “Republic” really represent a rather grand cover up by our congress and many other high ranking government officials.

Lets have a little truth shined on what we are all reading every day, and lets not let what is a legitimate investment get completely convoluted with a series of other topics, which have no baring on our financial interests.

I believe you have a responsibility to your readers to disclose what others are talking about so as to give all of your readers an opportunity to decide for themselves what the real TRUTH is.

Most of your readers are here reading these posts in an effort to track and follow events associated with our investment in their currency holdings and those things that occur with regard to the Global Currency Reset and RV and those events and issues that arise as associated with the reset of the Central Banking system around the globe, all in an effort to be informed about the investment we ALL wisely made.

This means they are interested in anything and everything that has to do not only with their specific event driven occurrences but the revaluation as well as all other currencies likely to revalue, all of which present extremely viable and legitimate financial opportunities for all of us and the reset or realignment of the central banking system.

In fact, as most of you I also signed on to the Dinarland sites because I was looking for fellowship and some measurable and intelligent information regarding the blessing that we have now ALL participated in.

As for the NESARA/GESARA stuff, I am sure that many who are following these stories and conspiracy theories are decent and loving people, but at some point we as investors and fellow believers must demand that there be some separation of church and state so to speak and let’s please stay focused on the blessing God is about to deliver without confusing the issue with grand conspiracy statements like people preparing to overthrow our government or shadow government. Oh and by the way, please make no mistake about it folks, that is exactly what most of ALL of these other NESARA/GESARA followers are talking about, the complete overthrow of the United States Government.

I believe further, that there may in fact be very serious potential legal and or even possible criminal climate breeding in these issues that might arise when these types of conspiracies are being promoted under the guise of a financial information site. But one way or the other, people deserve the truth and the following lings are several descriptions and informational listings with regard to the ORIGINS of NESARA and ALL its affiliates:

From Wikipedia, the free Internet encyclopedia

NESARA

National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) was a set of proposed economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Harvey Francis Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax (see also FairTax), abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy.

The proposals were never introduced before Congress. NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Candace Goodwin, who claimed that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Unfortunately, other people have adopted and embellished Goodwin's ideas with the intent to further conspire against or confuse the uninformed public.

From the NESARA Web Site:

Dr. Harvey Barnard started his search for a root cause and the solutions to America’s social problems in the late 1960s when a professor at Louisiana State University casually remarked during a lecture that social and economic problems could be analyzed and solved with the same tools and techniques used to solve industrial problems.

That single comment launched a lifetime pursuit of intellectual curiosity that later became a crusade, driven by nothing more than the challenge of doing the seemingly impossible.

After many years of personal study, Dr. Barnard developed a new theory of money. His NESARA legislative proposal began as a formal idea in the late 1980s. The current NESARA proposal saw first light in the early 1990s as a proposal for monetary policy reform. Later Dr. Barnard added his proposals for fiscal policy reform.

In 1996 Dr. Barnard self-published his first version of Draining the Swamp, which contained the first public copy of his full NESARA proposal. He circulated copies to members of Congress and other influential political actors. After numerous personal attempts to introduce NESARA to Congress, including attempts to encourage presidential candidates to use NESARA as part of a political reform platform, Dr. Barnard decided that the best hope for meaningful reform was through a grass roots effort.

In 1999, with the world wide web beginning to impact modern social structures, he decided to place his NESARA proposal into the public domain and went live with his web site in the summer of 2000. He founded the NESARA Institute in 2001.

Shortly after introducing NESARA to the world wide web, certain people latched onto the NESARA idea and began promoting a different version of this story.

Supporters of the altered version of the NESARA story believe that NESARA was enacted into law secretly during the Clinton administration, that there are “White Knights” working tirelessly behind the political scenes to inform the world of this secret legislation, and that the altered version of NESARA promises numerous debt forgiveness elements.

Originally, the altered story did not dispute the original NESARA acronym used by Dr. Barnard, but as the rumors increased, supporters then also altered the NESARA acronym.

Although little more than a curiosity for a few years, the altered version of the NESARA story took on a life of its own and now grows throughout the world wide web much like a cancer. So influential is this alternate effort that many people have protested outside the World Court, and some people have paid thousands of dollars to advertise their version of NESARA on the side panels of advertising trucks in Washington, D.C.

Sadly, this disinformation campaign has reduced the credibility of Dr. Barnard’s efforts and today the word “NESARA” is an ill-received word at Congress. To this day Dr. Barnard’s NESARA proposal has yet to be introduced into Congress. The staff at the NESARA Institute understands part of the emotional and psychological reasons why people support the alternate version of NESARA.

Dr. Barnard intended to provide meaningful social reform through his NESARA proposal. He believed that no meaningful social reform was possible without meaningful monetary system reform.

Dr. Barnard believed that although individual units of money were privately owned, the monetary exchange system itself was owned by everybody and that the system must be fair and equitable to all people at all times and not just benefit a few politically privileged people.

Part of that monetary reform required modifying the fundamental equations that drive the current economic system, primarily through the socially disruptive concept known as compound interest. By restructuring those equations Dr. Barnard believed that meaningful monetary reform was possible.

Restructuring those equations necessarily implied a shift in the character of debt. Debt would not disappear, but most people would find themselves in debt for shorter periods. This effort would return resources to people so that they once again tasted and experienced meaningful social liberty.

Unfortunately, many supporters of the alternate NESARA story interpreted this change in the character of debt as a debt reduction or debt forgiveness plan.

Perhaps more sadly is that several investment schemes and prosperity programs circulate around this alternate NESARA story and because so many people desire meaningful monetary reform, find themselves succumbing to the Siren’s lure and provide these schemers money. Money that is never again seen nor is any return on investment ever realized.

Of course, the alternate NESARA story rests upon a conspiracy theory in that NESARA allegedly was passed secretly. Thus, researchers can ask for a copy of this alleged act, but will be told that no copy exists because of the secret passage. Diligent researchers are reminded of the impossibility of honestly investigating this alternate version of NESARA and that such difficulties should provide clues about authenticity.

Additionally, the process of enacting a legislative proposal and bill into law is easily understood by surfing the web. Researchers will learn that no proposed legislation or bill is ever enacted secretly. Of course, the copy of NESARA proposed by Dr. Barnard is available here at this web site, as well as in Draining the Swamp.

There also are claims from supporters of the alternate NESARA that Dr. Barnard and NESARA Institute staff members all work for President Bush or other nefarious “New World Order” organizations.

They also claim that NESARA as presented here at this web site is merely a ploy to detract people from knowing the so-called “true” NESARA.

Before investing funds with anybody, one should diligently research the investment plan. That research includes reading literature, conversing with people, and then seriously evaluating the information based upon facts and not pure emotion. The staff at the NESARA Institute empathizes with those who have lost hard earned funds to these schemers and scam promoters, but a life of social liberty begins first and foremost with self-responsibility.

Perhaps one day the alternate NESARA story will fizzle and disappear, but as long as people act and respond through emotion rather than intelligence then these scam artists will continue to succeed.

Some people believe that there is no such thing as bad publicity, but many serious NESARA advocates now realize that there also is a point of no return with some kinds of publicity. Credibility becomes a factor because of the effort to circulate the alternate NESARA story.

Serious advocates of Dr. Barnard’s NESARA idea would like to see NESARA introduced into Congress. Serious advocates realize that doing so is an uphill battle simply through the fundamental political process, but that the alternate NESARA story makes that hill steeper and more difficult to climb.

True monetary and fiscal policy reform still await. Social conflict continues because of the flawed equations that drive the system.

Please exercise some common sense before deciding to support the alternate NESARA story. For further information:

From Quatloos the Financial & Tax Fraud Non-Profit Corp.

NESARA Scam

NESARA is an acronym for the National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act, which is a legislative proposal that merely reintroduces specie as alternative currencies to help combat anti-inflationary policies of the paper currency. The NESARA proposal is sponsored by the “NESARA Institute”,.

Although the NESARA proposal has been presented to many Congresspersons over the years, and some have expressed interest in the proposal, it hasn't yet built up sufficient support for even introduction to Committee, much less to a full vote by Congress.

Maybe someday the NESARA proposal will find support in Congress and may be presented for a vote, but that really isn't the point of this webpage. (You can read all about NESARA on the archived version located on the WAYBACK MACHINE at http://www.nesara.org/).

The point of this webpage is that when certain scam artists claim that NESARA has been "enacted into law" by "secret Acts of Congress" they are telling a great big lie and total fabrication because NESARA has never even been formally made into a Bill or presented for either a Committee vote or a full vote or Congress

Scam artists often latch on to something that sounds good to relieve suckers of money. For example, scam artists will often set up boiler-room phone solicitations to seek charitable donations for firemen or policemen, which the scam artists then pocket without actually giving any money to firemen or policemen.

The making of charitable donations to firemen and policemen is a good thing, but the scam artists simply divert the donations to their own pockets.

The NESARA proposal is currently being used in just this sort of a scam. Some of the same people who helped keep alive the myth that Omega Trust & Trading would eventually pay out millions of dollars for every $100 sent to “trader” Clyde Hood (now convicted and serving a lengthy prison sentence), are now saying that Omega Trust & Trading and the other “original Prosperity Programs” will still pay out their millions/ billions/ trillions/ quadrillions of dollars when (not if) the “true NESARA law” is finally announced.

The scam artists pitching the NESARA scam claim that the “True NESARA Law” was already adopted by Congress in 2001, but that Congress has been keeping it a secret all this time (like anybody in Washington D.C. can really keep a secret about anything), and that soon the “True NESARA Law” will be announced. According to these scam artists, the “True NESARA Law” does the following:

• All of the “Prosperity Programs” (failed HYIP and bank debenture scams) will fund, giving zillions of dollars to those smart enough to have invested in them and believed in them even after their promoters were convicted of fraud and went to prison.

• Because the funding of the “Prosperity Programs” will swamp the Earth with wealth, nobody in any country will ever have to pay taxes again, which is nice.

• Because the banks will have more money than they will know what to do with (because of deposits from those smart enough to invest in the “Prosperity Programs”), there will be “Debt Forgiveness” of all debts, i.e., home mortgage payments, car payments, credit card payments, whatever, which is also nice.

The scam artists have set up several websites “updating” NESARA and pitching the coming debt forgiveness and new money system.

These websites make some of the wildest, bizarre, and downright gut-busting statements as to why the “True NESARA Law” has not yet been announced.

For instance, at this [url=http://www.2012.com.au/ NESARA_Update.html]site[/url] the scammers claim that on September 11, 2001, " at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time, Alan Greenspan, was scheduled to announce the new Treasury Bank system, DEBT FORGIVENESS for all U.S. citizens, and abolishment of the IRS as the first part of the public announcements of NESARA.

Instead, at just before and after 9 a.m. EDT, planes attacked the World Trade Center.

The attack on the WTC served to stop the announcement of NESARA because a crucial banking computer center on the first and second floors of the WTC was prevented from carrying out a computer system download to U.S. banks which was scheduled to begin at 9 A.M. EDT."

This same website similarly claims that:

“For the last month in Orange County California, citizens have been receiving letters enabling them to have ALL their credit card debts forgiven and their mortgage debt taken off their shoulders. If their mortgage was taken out before 1997, it is totally "forgiven" and the DEED to the property will be mailed out to the owner.

If the mortgage was taken out during 1997 or later, the mortgage bank is required to turn it into a "self-liquidating loan" which the BANKS are required to pay off on behalf of the citizens. Some lucky people in Orange County are receiving these benefits of NESARA which EVERY citizen in the United States is SUPPOSED to have ALREADY RECEIVED!”

Hmmm...so everybody in Orange County, California (about 4 million people) had all their debts forgiven but the rest of the nation didn’t hear about it? Wow, the power of the government to suppress information cannot be underestimated! For that matter, we here at Quatloos! are all in Orange County, but our debts weren’t forgiven. Again hmmm!

But if you think all of that is strange, you haven’t heard anything yet. The primary scam artist goes by the name of "Dove of Oneness" or usually just “Dove” .spews a bunch of New Age hooey, such as “Lord Ari’s Galactic Tales”. Additionally, Dove has an “update line” that you can call at: .xxx xxx xxxx to hear the latest updates on the “True NESARA Law”.

These updates, which are archived both on Dove’s website (for posterity, of course) offer totally bizarre news events, such as that “100,000 Bankers who would not accept the True NESARA Law have been eliminated” and that the spaceships of the Galacticans are regularly seen visiting Washington D.C.

Here are more articles and information to become familiar with in the continuing search for the real TRUTH:

Still waiting for NESARA how ufos, cults and crooks co-opted a financial reform proposal

Omega Trust real story

Wads of cash gossip then fraud charges

Two receive lower prison sentences omega scam

Unravelling ALL the confusion without saying

Prosperity program invite for application hot hot hot

May St. Patrick guard you ALL wherever you go,
and guide you ALL in whatever endeavors you choose to do--
and may his loving protection be a blessing to you always.

~ Drunken Sailor

Scamtastic RV/GCR News DrunkenSailor

4Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:14 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 7, 2016

9:03:00 AM  Intel, News  
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 7 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours of 7 Nov. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Nov. 6 2016 WSOMN AdminBill: I continue to be told that the RV is on the way as it works it's way through the worlds governments, banks, web of political entanglements, powerful people and groups that control the puppet strings.

B. Pedophile child trafficking ring exposed through Wikileaks and Clinton emails:

1. Video: Podesta Caught Throwing Hot Tub Parties with Children Wikileaks Clinton emails revealed the elite including congressmen involved in Satanic rituals, child sacrifices, blood rituals, child trafficking, and a party plan for a seven, nine and eleven year-olds in a hot tub with naked men for entertainment. The mainstream media was ignoring it all.

2. US Republic in Danger, Clinton Pedophile Scandal Exposed Earlier this week Joe Joseph reported that recent Wikileaks point to the Clinton family and their ties to a child porn abduction ring in Haiti.

3. Clinton emails appeared to confirm that both Bill and Hillary Clinton joined convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at his "sex slave island." Fox News confirmed that Former President Bill Clinton flew with Epstein on his private jet at least 20 times (Hillary was said to go at least six times). As Fox News notes, the plane was outfitted with a bed where travelers would often engage in group sex.

C. Exchanges continue; Trump exchanged Nov. 5 2016 in Reno; Sovereign Rates Frozen "Solar Day" - RV Intel Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

1. Nations have long ago redeemed their historic assets and defaulted central bank currencies, but how would anyone know when, where or for how much?

3. Reno has long been redeeming deposited SKRs for months as well as private currency holders for weeks.

6. It's gonna happen, folks. For Everyone. Abundantly and beyond your wildest dreams. Including ZIM redemptions with no zeros lopped off.

D. Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report 11-6-16

Resources:

"Life Event" - GESARA Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

"Be a Champion" - RV Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-the-fbi-has-ordered-all-agents-to-report-to-d-c-for-mass-arrest-warrants-of-clinton-camp/

sources with the FBI,

Alexander Higgins

Mark this Day, November 4, 2016" - Guest Post by Annelot

Video: Podesta Caught Throwing Hot Tub Parties with Children

US Republic in Danger, Clinton Pedophile Scandal Exposed

5Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:33 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Benevolence" - GESARA Update - Monday - November 7, 2016

11:11:00 AM    

Received via email for publication at 11:11 AM EST. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Unnamed

----------

"Benevolence"
GESARA Update
Monday
November 7, 2016

----------

"When virtue is lost, benevolence appears, when benevolence is lost right conduct appears, when right conduct is lost, expedience appears. Expediency is the mere shadow of right and truth; it is the beginning of disorder."

--Lao Tzu

----------

Aloha Chosen Ones,

Here in the Republic of USA, so much chaos and consternation exists in our current society. Our Presidential political season has become so divided, so stressful, so uncouth.

Yet we are made to suffer through another brutal election cycle or do we condone our own suffering through passive inaction--I get confused.

Does life really need to be like this? Do we really need the media perpetual pumping us full of lower vibration storylines through targeted and well crafted propaganda campaigns?

Are there not leaders with a better way who can deliver a moral and higher mind pathway out of all this madness? Are there not American citizens demanding righteous solutions to all of our challenges on this day?

Or maybe it's something else entirely.

Maybe there's a benevolent heavenly hand gently massaging our hearts and minds into perfect position in order to grow and ascend.

Maybe there's a benevolent reason why the Hillary Clinton campaign was not prosecuted by the FBI, DOJ and Congress and allowed to finish this election cycle.

Maybe there's a benevolent "why" the Global Financial Reset was seemingly delayed until the start of the US Presidential election this Tuesday.

Maybe there's a benevolent truth why Donald Trump has been allowed to rise in conservative political circles and speak multiple times each day about corruption in government.

Maybe there's a benevolent logic why the reinstated ZIM currency has risen to a sovereign rate above $27,000 USN, and will now be accessible to the humanitarian public after noon today, Monday, which is midnight Tuesday in Hong Kong.

Maybe there's a a benevolent rationale for the release all these new and horrifying allegations about American leadership, as well as the constant information dump through third party and alternative media sources.

Maybe there's a benevolent plan as to why all these benevolent reasons are kept hidden from public view .... until the exact right moment when "big reveal" is unfolded for all the world to see and discuss (GESARA).

Maybe there's a benevolent schedule for your old life and your new life to transitioning perfectly... simultaneously but slowly... never to share the same dimensional space again.

Maybe there's a benevolent destiny why your consciousness is carefully being elevated day by day, hour by hour, so as to allow the longest possible runway of learning, thus ensuring the most peaceful transition of your personal human experience.

Maybe there's a benevolent grace why absolutely everything you have ever deemed good, bad or irrelevant is now in flux, for we know the Creator Source Father wastes nothing and creates everything from love.

Well, no matter the many possible benevolent reasons, it's wise to now exhale and let all past expectations and resentments go. It's now time to be at peace for all is well. As the blessing you have waited for, prayed over, sacrificed much to harvest has finally arrived.

Enjoy Yeshua's prophecy fulfilled and feast upon Heaven's manna. You are free.

God is with us.

6Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Confirmed ZIM Rate Update #3 - Tuesday - November 8, 2016

2:40:00 AM  Emailed, Intel  
Received via email at 1:11 AM EST for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Image1

1 ZIM = 30,000 USN+

Bonus Republic Update

- HRC has long been deceased due to a host of illnesses. It's obvious to multiple intelligence experts there's as many as 3 HRC actors/body doubles portraying her on the campaign trail. Thus, the entire democratic HRC campaign is a complete hoax--MSM too. Ask yourself why you haven't noticed?

- Paul Ryan has already been sworn in as the hand picked restored Republic President. They even had an inauguration party for him in Reno this past October. Ask yourself why you were not invited let alone informed?

- China, Russia and White Hat decision makers would never allow a long standing cabal leader to mange their newly restored Republic government, military and currency. Ask yourself why you have ignored such basic transitionary logic?

- Finally, our newly restored Republic government needs to introduce a new currency by decree of international treaty, which means redeemers will be able to walk through the front door of a bank soon. Ask yourself why you were attracted to the currencies in the first place, and is this the same reason you're now following the RV so closely?

- Political, military, banking and geopolitical truths and illusions have both been running parallel realities ever since you were born, but they are now starting to cross over, and thus all daily life lies will slowly be revealed as empty historic events, with all truths gently appearing as obvious courses for the same events. Meaning, you'll still be looking at the same picture, but suddenly gain a completely different understanding of it, and thus have a completely different experience instantaneously.

- Do try and remain open to these dramatically new ideas above. Otherwise, you will either be shocked or terrified... or both.

7Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 8, 2016

2:40:00 AM  Intel, News  
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 8 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours of 8 Nov. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Nov. 7 2016 VERITAS Update: VERITAS UPDATE, 7 OCT

The question is will it happen soon and will we receiving funding soon? Yes and yes. Right now there are actions scheduled from Mon. Nov. 7 midnight on through Wed. Nov. 9 for releasing funds, implementing an announcement, etc.

B. Nov. 7 "To One Who Believes":

My "Feeling" is that it will go within the next 48 hours or less. Be ready for any moment now. Some of the clues that I base that on is:

1) We already have the newly restored Republic in power.

2) We have been operating on the new financial system since Oct. 1, 2016, which was the new Financial Year.

3) (We are told that) the Cabal has been dealt with.

4) The Paris Agreement was ratified on Oct. 5 2016 and it has only 30 days before it MUST be enacted, which was on Nov. 4, 2016. That means that we are already behind and there is no time left to fool around with the Cabal.

C. Nov. 7 2016 8:07 pm EST: "Abadi Raises the Flag" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26

On Nov. 7 Iraqi Prime Minister Abadi raised the Iraqi Flag over Mosul, signifying that the major Iraqi city was under complete Iraqi control.

D. GCR Update Nov. 7 2016:

Pentagon sources say the Paris agreement that entered into force globally on Nov. 4, means that the Cabal must be terminated right after the Presidential Election so the Global Currency Reset can proceed.

E. Nov. 7 2016 3:18 pm EST: "The Cabal will be Defeated" - Fulford Report - 11.7.16 benjamin

1. The Cabal will be defeated no matter who wins the US presidential farce, but the intense struggle for world power will not end on Nov. 8, US agency sources say.

2. There is strong likelihood the issue will be settled by Jan 20, 2017 when the new President is supposed to formally assume the reins of power, they say.

3. At the highest level, the battle is between the 13 bloodline families (who own most of the world's central banks) and have ruled the West for centuries, if not a millennia and their age old opponents, the Gnostic Illuminati, who are opposed to bloodline rule.

4. The people behind Hillary Clinton are the bloodlines, who report ultimately to Baron Evelyn de Rothschild as well as to the old Italian aristocracy behind the P2 Freemason lodge. This can be confirmed by endorsements from bloodline controlled media such as the Economist Magazine owned by the Rothschilds and the P2 Agnelli brothers. It can also be confirmed by Wikileaks e-mails showing Hillary Clinton is intimately subservient to Lynn Forest de Rothschild, who is the wife of Baron Rothschild.

5. They have used this money power to bribe, blackmail and assassinate people at the top levels of power in order to ensure their control. They also control the corporate media and have been using every propaganda tool in their hands to create the appearance that Hillary Clinton will win a close race against Donald Trump. You can also confirm this by holding your nose and watching election coverage on CNN also known as the Clinton News Network.

6. The people behind Donald Trump included the Gnostic Illuminati.

7. Sources say that the Presidential Election will be allowed to proceed so voter fraud and other crimes could be exposed.

8. Immediately after the Elections the Restored Republic will be announced, Hillary and other Cabal members arrested, plus corrupt agencies like the Federal Reserve Board, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, FBI, IRS and CIA will be abolished or reformed.

9. Some of these agencies have being doing their bit by using the internet to pump out a flood of information about pedophilia, corruption, human sacrifice and other outrages perpetrated by the bloodlines.

10. Click on the links below to see examples of this.

Satanic connections to Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Oil Painting in John Podesta's office:

https://imgur.com/a/L9bA1

Occult expert breaks down Clinton's Satan Spirit Cooking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYYZA4DxDw

11. The US State Department website says that US Secretary of State Skull & Bones John Kerry will be flying to Antarctica on Nov. 8 Election Day. Sources in the CIA say Kerry is flying to the South Pole to attend a secret meeting of top bloodline power brokers to plot civil war. A topic of discussion is likely to be the imminent transition of the world's financial system from bloodline control. http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/11/264091.htm

12. Pentagon sources say that the Paris agreement entered into force globally on Nov. 4 2016 means that the Cabal must be terminated right after the Presidential Election so the Global Currency Reset can proceed.

13. Hillary and the Clinton Foundation are still on the hook for pedophilia, pay for play, obstruction of justice, racketeering, IRS violations, and mass murders in Fukushima, Iraq, Haiti and elsewhere.

14. NSA and CIA sources say that Bill Clinton has full blown AIDS and may not live long enough to face justice.

F. Nov. 7 2016 ZAP:

1. Evidently Hillary Clinton and her confidant and worker, Huma, have associations to ISIS through a money trail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

2. FBI analyst Dr. Steve Pieczenik is exposing what the intelligence and police community is doing to counter the Clinton Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNkLTf3_fgM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-03/what-does-it-take-bring-hillary-clinton-justice

3. Evidently the FBI and NYPD are still investigating the Clintons and Congressmen who use pedophile shenanigans and the Lolita Express to blackmail each other:
http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTAXg1JI50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AluwS9AG6lE

4. Voter Fraud: There are reports of people voting for Trump and the name changes to Clinton. People are urged to catch the moment on your Cell and post it on YouTube.

5. It appears that corruption is spread throughout Washington DC and if they started cleaning house it would bring down the whole government.

G. Nov. 7 2016 11:11 am EST: "Benevolence" - GESARA Update - Monday - November 7, 2016

1. Maybe there's a benevolent reason why the Hillary Clinton campaign was not prosecuted by the FBI, DOJ and Congress and allowed to finish this election cycle.

2. Maybe there's a benevolent "why" the Global Financial Reset was seemingly delayed until the start of the US Presidential election this Tues. Nov. 8 2016.

3. Maybe there's a benevolent truth why Donald Trump has been allowed to rise in conservative political circles and speak multiple times each day about corruption in government.

4. Maybe there's a benevolent logic why the reinstated ZIM currency has risen to a sovereign rate above $27,000 USN, and will now be accessible to the humanitarian public after noon today, Mon. Nov. 7 2016, (which is midnight Tues. in Hong Kong).

5. Maybe there's a a benevolent rationale for the release all these new and horrifying allegations about American leadership, as well as the constant information dump through third party and alternative media sources.

H. Nov. 7 2016 TNT RayRen98 Call: Dinar RV expected to be official Wed. Nov. 9

1. In Iraq they have been exchanging as of last Friday Nov. 4 2016.

2. Today the IMF is reviewing information about Iraqi Budget that was passed in their Parliment, then they will take it to the Central Bank of Iraq (for implementation?).

3. Results of the Iraqi budget will be published in the Gazette on Wed. Nov.9.

4. Lower Dinar denoms expected to be on street this week.

5. Things are said to be ready to go after the election tomorrow Tues. Nov. 8 2016.

I. Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 7...

J. A two hour video about GESARA: "What On Earth Will It Take?" - Guest Post by Belgia...

K. Nov. 7 2016 ZAP GCR Update: Funds released, Clinton Foundation Corruption at highest gov. levels

1. The matrix funds were released a few days ago. They are being prepared for distribution and usage. The Historic Assets and other items will begin and funds will flow.

2. Everyone at the high levels know this, including current incubents and the prospects running for office.

3. The Republicans are putting their faith in their delegate to do the right thing when he gets into office.

4. The Democrats are doing their best to find a hole to crawl into as revelations of indiscretions, corruption, rape and pillage are exposed.

5. Regardless of who gets into power it will make no difference as to what is coming in respect to the reconstruction projects.

6. A senior analyst inside the FBI discusses their probe of the Clinton Foundation Oct. 30 2016: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/30/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-fbi-director-comey-emails

The FBI’s White Collar Crime Unit is Probing the Clinton Foundation: Zero Hedge

L. Nov. 6 2016 WSOMN AdminBill: I continue to be told that the RV is on the way as it works it's way through the worlds governments, banks, a web of political entanglements, powerful people and groups that control the puppet strings.

M. Pedophile child trafficking ring exposed through Wikileaks and Clinton emails:

1. Video: Podesta Caught Throwing Hot Tub Parties with Children Wikileaks Clinton emails revealed the elite including congressmen involved in Satanic rituals, child sacrifices, blood rituals, child trafficking, and a party plan for a seven, nine and eleven year-olds in a hot tub with naked men for entertainment. The mainstream media was ignoring it all.

2. US Republic in Danger, Clinton Pedophile Scandal Exposed Earlier this week Joe Joseph reported that recent Wikileaks point to the Clinton family and their ties to a child porn abduction ring in Haiti.

3. Clinton emails appeared to confirm that both Bill and Hillary Clinton joined convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at his "sex slave island." Fox News confirmed that Former President Bill Clinton flew with Epstein on his private jet at least 20 times (Hillary was said to go at least six times). As Fox News notes, the plane was outfitted with a bed where travelers would often engage in group sex.

N. RV Intel Update Nov. 6: Exchanges continue; Trump exchanged Nov. 5 2016 in Reno; Sovereign Rates Frozen "Solar Day" - RV Intel Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

Resources:

"Benevolence" - GESARA Update - Monday - November 7, 2016

"Life Event" - GESARA Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

"Be a Champion" - RV Update - Sunday - November 6, 2016

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 7...

sources with the FBI,

Alexander Higgins

Mark this Day, November 4, 2016" - Guest Post by Annelot

Video: Podesta Caught Throwing Hot Tub Parties with Children

US Republic in Danger, Clinton Pedophile Scandal Exposed

Bill Clinton flew with Epstein on his private jet

appeared to confirm

Joe Joseph reported

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/30/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-fbi-director-comey-emails

"What On Earth Will It Take?" - Guest Post by Belgia...

http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/10/insiders-reveal-sex-ring/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTAXg1JI50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AluwS9AG6lE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNkLTf3_fgM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-03/what-does-it-take-bring-hillary-clinton-justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/11/264091.htm

"The Cabal will be Defeated" - Fulford Report - 11.7.16 benjamin

Satanic connections to Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Oil Painting in John Podesta's office: https://imgur.com/a/L9bA1

The FBI’s White Collar Crime Unit is Probing the Clinton Foundation

Zero Hedge

Occult expert breaks down Clinton's Satan Spirit Cooking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYYZA4DxDw

8Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Trump Major Win, Now Our Turn" - Veritas Report - 11.9.16

4:25:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, NESARA, Veritas  

Entry Submitted by Veritas at 4:07 AM EST on November 9, 2016

Donald Trump elected President in a massive popular demand for change here in the United States. What a miracle! What a great blessing. What a tremendous and historical experience to be part of something this significant for the United States.

I can't help but feel humbled by the knowledge that now everything is perfectly staged for a major focus on NESARA. I believe everything will change dramatically now.

I can only imagine that if they wanted a moment when everyone was exhausted and distracted to release the 800 registration number, now would be it!

The Clinton plane may be fueled and ready to go to Dubai tomorrow, but we are here and ready.

I have been told to expect the 800 registration number now and major funds movement ramping up 11/9 and through the week.

NESARA is a wave of change that is so long overdue. It amazes me to see the full scope of all involved. It will be so refreshing to demonstrate our readiness for a massive and coordinated effort at world repair.

I hope this site will continue to portray our progress over the next year as we begin to implement this week.

Thank you, sweet Father, for this great blessing. We will not let you down.

VERITAS

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved VERITAS WITTICISMS LLC

9Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 9, 2016

3:40:00 AM  Intel, News  
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 9 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours of 9 Nov. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Nov. 8 2016 Bruce's The Big Call:

1. The Paris Agreement (that contains the GCR) has been implimented. The IMF made the announcement in Iraq over the weekend. Websites such as the UN are showing the GCR.

2. Large traunchs of monies have been transferred since a week ago last Mon Oct. 31 2016.

3. Paymasters out West have all been paid.

4. Everyone is waiting for the Tier 4 (Internet Group) to go.

5. Zim redeemers will be exchanged first.

6. On Sat. Nov. 5 2016 bonds were out. Last night the bonds went on sale and will conclude around midnight tonight.

7. After Iraq gets paid and the lower denominations are out, we get paid.

8. Tomorrow in Iraq two hours after morning prayers, the lower denominations will be out. Celebrations are planned in Iraq for tomorrow afternoon.

9. The Dinar continues to go up in value. Rates are higher than we ever imagined. The Zim rate is in the large 5 figures.

10. For the higher rates you need a business plan that summarizes and outlines the humanitarian projects you plan.

B. Nov. 8 2016 Update: Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate - Update #4 - Tuesday - November 8, 2016

1. Redeemers with humanitarian projects and job creation plans will be seen more favorably by the banks and can request any number up to the sovereign screen rate.

2. Face value redemption 1 ZIM = $32,500.00 USN+.

3. Release is to be anytime after US election polls have closed on West Coast on Tues. Nov.8 into Wed. Nov. 9 evening.

4. Look for an email entitled TETELESTAI for all relevant information post release.

C. Nov. 8 2016 TNT Chat:

LilyPad: Last week I reported to you that IQD had fallen from 1165 to 1160. It is now 1159. I am watching it daily as I have it programmed on my phone. Something is happening!

9Ball: A Dr. friend (who hasn't been right yet) just told me his high-up contact said we will have 800 #'s by Saturday.

GoRVing: Liz.Cayman just said on Fox B that we need to watch currency. Banks across the nation are loading up with personal on exchange desk due to major currency swings they believe are coming.

D. Nov. 8 2016 WingIt Call with Gerry Maguire, IKO:

No intel today but voting irregularities have been reported in several states.

E. Nov. 8 2016 TNT GS13: All is well. Don't be concerned about the election results and don't waste your energy worrying. It will all work out for good as part of a plan. The end is in sight - what we've all been waiting for. Much will be revealed soon. All you Chosen People will soon be able to go out and change the world. God bless you for hanging on and not giving up. It's been a bumpy ride, though I'm thankful for the journey.

F. Nov. 8 10:25 EST AdminBill:

1. Some claim the RV will be tonight, while others say later and even others say it will go into 2017.

2. The Global Financial Reset (GFR) is the world's response, or push back, against a cabal of powerful elite who've sought to undermine and control humanity. We've witnessed this Cabal fight to retain their power and influence and speculated for years how we'd recognize the completion of the currency revaluation process.

3. Dinarians have spent years trying to study this process to restore individual and national sovereignty.

4. As a near perfect reflection of ideals embodied in GESARA, the global Paris Agreement on Climate Change treaty just went in to force.

5. Global collateral accounts established for this time in human history are being readied for release in a way that the Powers That Be (PTB) can't benefit from them. Events seem to be reaching a crescendo.

6. So who are these PTBs that have enslaved humanity with debt? We're learning a lot from both governmental and non-governmental sources about these folks and their intricate, intimate network of co-conspirators. The extent of the corruption in both our government and the Presidential Election is becoming clear thanks to Wikileaks' email dumps.

G. Nov. 8 2016 1:25 am EST: Bonus Restored Republic Report -- November 8, 2016

H. Nov. 8 2016 3am EST: Two Private Rothschild Corporations: United States of America, Inc and The Russian Federation

I. Summary of Events Nov. 8 2016: Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 8...

J. Arrest Warrants: "Oral Reading of Arrest Warrants" - Anonymous Guest Post

K. The Cabal Fight: "Let The Battle Begin" - Neil Keenan Update - 11.8.16

L. We are now a Bananna Republic: Bill Holter, Jim Sinclair Interview Greg Hunter and Vice Versa

M. Nov. 8 2016 12:44 am EST Venz: "Clues" - Guest Post by Venz

1. LadyIrish: "RayRen just said he expected this was his last call for preparation and thanked everybody that has helped on the site! He thinks this is our week!" http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/when-ray-signed-off-today-thoughts-from.html?m=1

2. ZAP: "The funds will begin this week, election or no election. Our purpose is to get the reconstruction projects up and running regardless of who is in office.Paperwork is completed. Accounts were set up. Money has moved. Agreements by and between the Royals and governments have been finalized and are about to take effect. I would think that the RV and redemptions of Historic assets will begin now the conclusion of these milestone events." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/youll-never-walk-alone-zap-office-of.html?m=1

3. Veritas: "Right now (Nov. 6) there are actions scheduled from midnight on through Wednesday for releasing funds, implementing an announcement, etc." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/re-if-election-happens-gesara-dead.html?m=1

4. One Who Believes: "My (feeling on Nov. 7) is that it will go within the next 48 hours or less. Be ready for any moment now. Some of the clues that I base that on is:" http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/re-timing-answers-guest-post-by-one-who.html?m=1

5. Yosef on Nov. 7: "Well, no matter the many possible benevolent reasons, it's wise to now exhale and let all past expectations and resentments go. It's now time to be at peace for all is well. As the blessing you have waited for, prayed over, sacrificed much to harvest has finally arrived." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/benevolence-gesara-update-monday.html?m=1

6. Dr. Clarke on Nov. 7: "Thought you might like a little extra "entertainment" on this crazy Monday and crazy next 7 days, really really crazy next 7 days." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/push-button-dr-clarke-update-11-7-16.html?m=1

7. I say "my contacts whispered this week."

N. Nov. 8 2016 2:40 am EST: Confirmed ZIM Rate Update #3 - Tuesday - November 8, 2016

1. 1 ZIM = 30,000 USN+

2. Bonus Republic Update

a. The entire democratic HRC campaign is a complete hoax. MSM, too. Ask yourself why you haven't noticed?

b. Paul Ryan has already been sworn in as the hand picked restored Republic President. They even had an inauguration party for him in Reno this past October. Ask yourself why you were not invited let alone informed?

c. China, Russia and White Hat decision makers would never allow a long standing cabal leader to mange their newly restored Republic government, military and currency. Ask yourself why you have ignored such basic transitionary logic?

d. Finally, our newly restored Republic government needs to introduce a new currency by decree of international treaty, which means redeemers will be able to walk through the front door of a bank soon. Ask yourself why you were attracted to the currencies in the first place, and is this the same reason you're now following the RV so closely?

e. Political, military, banking and geopolitical truths and illusions have both been running parallel realities ever since you were born, but they are now starting to cross over, and thus all daily life lies will slowly be revealed as empty historic events, with all truths gently appearing as obvious courses for the same events. Meaning, you'll still be looking at the same picture, but suddenly gain a completely different understanding of it, and thus have a completely different experience instantaneously.

f. Do try and remain open to these dramatically new ideas above. Otherwise, you will either be shocked or terrified... or both.

Resources:

Bill Holter, Jim Sinclair Interview Greg Hunter and Vice Versa

Benevolence" - GESARA Update - Monday - November 7, 2016

Confirmed ZIM Rate Update - Monday - November 7, 2016

Confirmed ZIM Rate Update #2 - Monday - November 7, 2016

Confirmed ZIM Rate Update #3 - Tuesday - November 8, 2016

Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate - Update #4 - Tuesday - November 8, 2016

"The Cabal will be Defeated" - Fulford Report - 11.7.16

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 7...

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 8...

"You'll Never Walk Alone" - ZAP - The Office of POOFness - 11.7.16

"We Remain on Track" - WSOMN AdminBill Intel 7:25 AM 11-7-16

"When Ray Signed Off Today" - Thoughts from WSOMN LadyIrish

"Might this be Why Hillary was Let off?" - Guest Post by Drunken Sailor

"Abadi Raises the Flag" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26

"Before or After the Elections" - Mon. AM WSOMN Thoughts

"Oral Reading of Arrest Warrants" - Anonymous Guest Post

TNT RayRen's Showtime CC Cliff Notes by Sunny 11-7-16

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/push-button-dr-clarke-update-11-7-16.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/benevolence-gesara-update-monday.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/youll-never-walk-alone-zap-office-of.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/re-timing-answers-guest-post-by-one-who.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/when-ray-signed-off-today-thoughts-from.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/re-if-election-happens-gesara-dead.html?m=1

Bonus Restored Republic Report -- November 8, 2016

Two Private Rothschild Corporations: United States of America, Inc and The Russian Federation

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 8...

"Oral Reading of Arrest Warrants" - Anonymous Guest Post

"Let The Battle Begin" - Neil Keenan Update - 11.8.16

Bill Holter, Jim Sinclair Interview Greg Hunter and Vice Versa

"Clues" - Guest Post by Venz

10Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate - Update #7 - November 9, 2016

Received via email..... 

Confirmed VND Sovereign Rate Update - Wednesday - November 9, 2016

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Puesto_11__xxxl

1 VND = 136 USN

Scamtastic RV/GCR News Image1

Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate Update #2 - Wednesday - November 9, 2016

1 ZIM = 34,000 USN+

Humanitarian Projects and Job Creation Presentations a must to get the top sovereign rates.

Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate Update - Wednesday - November 9, 2016

1 ZIM = 33,000 USN+

Humanitarian Projects and Job Creation Presentations a must to get the top sovereign rates.

Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate -Update #5 - Tuesday - November 8, 2016 @ 11:36pm

1 ZIM = 32,500 USN+

Face value redemption.

You can request any number up to the sovereign screen rate.

Redeemers with humanitarian projects and job creation plans will be seen more favorably by the banks.

Release is to be anytime after US election polls have closed on West Coast Tuesday into Wednesday evening.

Look for an email entitled TETELESTAI for all relevant information post release.

Best of luck to everyone.

God is with us.

1 ZIM = 31,000 USN+

Face value redemption.

You can request any number up to the sovereign screen rate. 

Redeemers with humanitarian projects and job creation plans will be seen more favorably by the banks.

Release is to be anytime after US election polls have closed on West Coast Tuesday into Wednesday evening.

Look for an email entitled TETELESTAI for all relevant information post release.

Best of luck to everyone.

God is with us.

Posted by enerchi at 11/08/2016 05:46:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

11Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of November 10, 2016

9:41:00 AM  Intel, News  
Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 10 2016

Compiled in the early morning hours of 10 Nov. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

A. Nov. 10 2016 3:06 am EST Veritas Report:
"Exchanges Near" - Veritas Report - 11.10.16

1. A staffer advises that Trump has been fully involved in the release plans today. He is weighing in on the side of "let's get this done".

2. The 800 registration number release will be done before the weekend, she says.

3. I am going to anticipate it any time, but Friday's numbers are (11th month 11th day year 2016 totals to 9), so possibly they will target that.

B. Nov. 10 2016 2:32 am EST Video Larrabee and Dunn: Gary Larrabee - Kent Dunn Gives a Prospective, It May be Taking Place

1. There is a lot going down in the next week.

2. Trump is pushing to get the RV done ASAP.

3. The Cabal is trying to crash the stock market by withdrawing it's money. It was 883 points down last night.

4. During the voting White Hat forces broke in on the centers that controls the rigged voting machines in Denver and Texas (owned by the Bushes and George Soros), blew up the system and made arrests. They were late getting to Denver. Trump actually won Washington and Oregon, but they were too late in Denver to correct it.

5. Arrests were started around the world this am.

6. Cabal leaders in Japan have surrendered to the White Hat forces.

7. This am in the US arrests were started at 5 am - senators to representatives to people who worked in the DNC and lieutenant governors in separate states have been arrested.

8. Obama can try to launch nuclear missels, but they have bobby trapped the centers so that can't happen.

9. Earthquake centers in Italy and Chile were blown up by the White Forces

10. The top secret bank in Antartica is called New Swazi Land where John Kerry and the 13 Cabal families are right now.

11. General Dunford ordered Obama and Biden to stay in Washington DC

12. The FBI is going after the Clinton Foundation after they sent their hit team out and killed an FBI agent and his family.

13. Hillary Clinton transferred 8 billion $ to a Quatar bank. It appears she is going to sneak off to Quatar. She is letting her whole staff - Mills, Padesta, Abadine, Brock, Brazil, Weiner - take the fall for all of this.

14. NATO members are turning on each other since Hillary is not US President. Look for White Hat forces to go in and arrest NATO members.

15. The FBI has told the Intel people working in underground bases (such as Denver) that they are now working for the FBI. They told them that the cyber attacks were going to stop, or they were going to be taken out.

C. Mid Week Report ZAP: ZAP's Mid-Week Report - The Office of POOFness - 11....

1. Indictments are ready for Hillary. She may go for a badly needed vacation out of the country, and may not come back. Obama, too.

2. We are about to get cashed up. I have said this before, but this time I actually got the paperwork.

D. Nov. 9 2016 TNT RayRen98 Call: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

1. There are indications of exchanges taking place.

2. I am still looking for some things to develop today and tomorrow.

E. Nov. 9 2016 9:08 am EST GCR Clues Venz:
"Clues #2" - Guest Post by Venz

1. Veritas on Nov. 9 2016: "For me, it (Trump's Election) just supports a release of the 800 registration number at any possible moment. I have been told to expect the 800 registration number and major funds movement ramping up Nov. 9 and through the week." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/major-activity-begins-around-world.html?m=1 http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/trump-major-win-now-our-turn-veritas.html?m=1

2. Bruce on Nov. 8 2016: "I think that you just want to keep an eye on tomorrow as being a beautiful day for all of us. I am feeling very strongly about that." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-big-call-w-bruce-intel-notes-by.html?m=1

3. One Who Believes on Nov. 8 2016: "I feel it will go sometime in the next 24 hours under the cover of the election fall out. No matter who wins, it will be talked about and occupy the public's attention long enough for us to get into the Exchange centers and get our exchanges completed." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/election-day-update-one-who.html?m=1

4. Yosef on Nov. 9 2016: "Release is to be anytime after US election polls have closed on West Coast Tues. into Wed. evening." http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/confirmed-zim-sovereign-rate-update-4_8.html?m=1

5. Venz on Nov. 9 2016: My contacts says: "Anytime soon. Amazing week."

F. Nov. 9 2016 6:39 pm EST confirmed Sovereign Rate Update: Confirmed VND Sovereign Rate Update - Wednesday - November 9, 2016 Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate Update #2 - Wednesday - November 9, 2016 Humanitarian Projects and Job Creation Presentations were a must to get the top sovereign rates:

1 VND = $136.00 US.

1 ZIM = $34,000.00 USN.

G. Nov. 9 2016 Wed. Restored Republic Update:

1. The Cabal owned USA, Inc went bankrupt in Dec. 2012, and was disbanded by the Roman Catholic Church's CEO, Pope Francis on Sept. 22, 2015.

2. Speaker of the House John Boehner resigned publicly at the same time USA, Inc.'s President and Vice President were also made to resign, Barry Sorreto (Barack Obama) and Joseph Biden.

3. That means the entire Cabal USA, Inc. was null and void prior to elections per international law and the Constitution.

4. The President of the Republic of the US per the Constitution and restored Republic electoral college is Speaker Paul Ryan who was sworn in last Oct. 2015, with interim Vice President & Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford (who has since retired from active military service).

5. We know this because President Paul Ryan and Vice President Dunford have been signing international treaties (Paris Agreement, Iran Nuclear, Iraq Sovereignty) and classified military attack orders as both President, Vice President and Commander and Chief since this same time last year.

6. The Dark Nobility/Vatican saw the writing on the wall with the emergence of the Russian/Iranian/Chinese/Indian military/petrol alliance (BRICS) and decided to take an amnesty deal and preserve whatever empire they had left, including the reputation of the Catholic church globally.

7. They willingly sacrificed the American arm of the Cabal including the Rockefellars, Bushes, Clintons and Obamas and set them up whereby Donald Trump would ultimately become President, with Paul Ryan quietly doing his Republic Presidential job covertly as Speaker of the House in association with General Dunford who controlled all military operations.

8. Soon after the Presidential inauguration on Jan. 20 2017 it was expected thatPresident Trump could quit (say for health reasons or scandal of voter fraud), which would allow Speaker of the House Paul Ryan to become interim President, and theoretically be a third term President of the Republic because he wasn't elected for his first interim term.

9. Ryan's ability to implement change with a totally Republic House, Senate and Supreme Court - not to mention a debt free starting position post golden jubilee and massive amounts of new cash flow from citizen currency exchanges - would catapult him into the hearts and minds of all Americans.

10. Come Jan 20, 2017 Ryan and Dunford were expected to spill the truth beans as they must by international and universal law (aka GESARA).

H. GCR Update Nov. 9 2016 2:38 am and 4:07 am EST Veritas: "Trump Major Win, Now Our Turn" - Veritas Report - 11.9.16 "Major Activity Begins Around the World" - Veritas Report - 11.9.16

1. Donald Trump elected President in a massive popular demand for change here in the US. Now everything is perfectly staged for a major focus on NESARA.

2. I have been told to expect the 800 registration number now and major funds movement ramping up 11/9 and through the week.

3. I hope this site (http://www.dinarchronicles.com/intel.html) will continue to portray our progress over the next year as we begin to implement this week.

4. We read earlier about people bringing in currency that they had buried in the ground into banks in Iraq.

5. The economy in India has had a shock overnight that is a sure sign of the GCR/RV impact out in the world. In a bold, brilliant move to slash the power of the Cabal in India, the Prime Minister announced the cessation of the upper level denominations of their currency. Instantly, the Black Money so easily printed by the cabal is now worthless. They just lost all their dirty funding overnight.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/surgical-strike-on-black-money-key-points-of-pm-narendra-modis-announcements/articleshow/55316475.cms
And now an announcement of the new currency:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/rbi-issues-new-series-of-rs-500-rs-2000-currency-notes/articleshow/55321092.cms

6. This amazing event is just the beginning. I believe we will see major governmental and financial changes across the board over the next 48 hours.

7. For me, it just supports a release of the 800 registration number at really any possible moment now.

8. With the clear demonstration of broad support of change by the U.S. populace on such a grand scale, the announcement of NESARA in this country should look more safe to those making the final go forward call.

9. Serious evidence against Clinton is about to come forward:

I. Nov. 8 2016 Clinton's International Child Exploitation Pedophile Ring: Photo Proof of Hillary Pedophile Ring - US Military Has It! | Alternativebeforeitsnews.com By Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert It can now be reported that the patriotic U.S. Military Flag Officers have identified a plot by the state of Israel, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the U.S. CIA, as well as CNN.

1. Nov. 8 2016 Satanic connections to Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

2. Nov. 8 2016 Oil Painting in Hillary Clinton's Campaign Manager John Podesta's office: https://imgur.com/a/L9bA1

3. Nov. 8 2016 FBI Crime Unit probing the Clinton Foundation: The FBI’s White Collar Crime Unit is Probing the Clinton Foundation

4. Nov. 8 2016 Occult expert breaks down Clinton's Satan Spirit Cooking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYYZA4DxDw

5. Nov. 7 2016 video: David Icke - Why Hundreds of Thousands Of Children Go Missing Every Year | David Icke Franklin Coverup, Kathy Obrien child prostitute at the White House, plus Hillary Clinton, her own child abused by Bush Sr.

J. This same International Child Exploitation Pedophile Ring

CIA Mind Control, Satanic Ceremonies, Child Sacrifices, Queen Elizabeth, Vatican Popes and world political leaders:

www.22faces.com

www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

K. Genocide in Canada and this International Child Exploitation Pedophile Ring

Kevin Annett and the ITCCS:

a. www.itccs.org, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5DwVlaspY

b. Award-winning documentary Unrepentant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88k2imkGIFA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5HKRJTfp7U

c. Unrelenting: https://www.createspace.com/6052421

d. Murder by Decree: ​https://www.createspace.com/6085632 www.murderbydecree.com

e. Truth Tellers' Shield: https://www.createspace.com/6534773

f. "Radio Free Kanata" Sunday 6pm EST www.bbsradio.com/radiofreekanata .

g. Genocide in Canada at www.murderbydecree.com

h. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhfXAd08TE - Common Law Court Proceedings - Genocide in Canada (Part One) - 1 hr. 46 mins.

i. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKFk_L7y9g - Common Law Court Proceedings - Genocide in Canada (Part Two) - 1 hr. 47 mins.

j. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormOIlOi4Vc - Final Court Verdict and Sentencing - 8 mins. 30 secs.

k. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IylfBxm3sMg - Authorizations and Endorsements of ITCCS/Kevin Annett by indigenous eyewitnesses - 10 mins.

l. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CReISnQDbBE - Irene Favel, Eyewitness to the incineration of a newborn baby by a priest at Muscowegan Catholic Indian school, Saskatchewan, 1944

m. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBUd3UXt6fI - Other key testimonies

n. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5HKRJTfp7U - Eyewitness Dr. Jennifer Wade

o. The first excavation at a mass grave residential school site: Mohawk school, 2011:
http://itccs.org/mass-graves-of-children-in-canada-documented-evidence/

p. "Who is Kevin Annett?":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4h3hDjOYM

References:

Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 11-...

"Trump Major Win, Now Our Turn" - Veritas Report - 11.9.16

"Major Activity Begins Around the World" - Veritas Report - 11.9.16

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/surgical-strike-on-black-money-key-points-of-pm-narendra-modis-announcements/articleshow/55316475.cms

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/rbi-issues-new-series-of-rs-500-rs-2000-currency-notes/articleshow/55321092.cms

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of November 9, 2016

David Icke - Why Hundreds of Thousands Of Children Go Missing Every Year | David Icke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYYZA4DxDw

The FBI’s White Collar Crime Unit is Probing the Clinton Foundation

https://imgur.com/a/L9bA1

Photo Proof of Hillary Pedophile Ring - US Military Has It! | Alternative

www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com

www.22faces.com

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/confirmed-zim-sovereign-rate-update-4_8.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/election-day-update-one-who.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-big-call-w-bruce-intel-notes-by.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/major-activity-begins-around-world.html?m=1

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/11/trump-major-win-now-our-turn-veritas.html?m=1

Confirmed VND Sovereign Rate Update - Wednesday - November 9, 2016

Confirmed ZIM Sovereign Rate Update #2 - Wednesday - November 9, 2016 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

"The Election Lie" - Republic Update - Wednesday - 11.9.16

"The Word is Soon" - WSOMN AdminBill Intel 9:00 MT 11-9-16

ZAP's Mid-Week Report - The Office of POOFness - 11.9.16

"Clues #2" - Guest Post by Venz

Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas 11-9-16

"Three Day Weekend" - Wed. PM TNT Thoughts

12Scamtastic RV/GCR News Empty Re: Scamtastic RV/GCR News Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:56 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Exchanges Near" - Veritas Report - 11.10.16

3:06:00 AM  Emailed, Intel, Veritas  

Entry Submitted by Veritas at 2:59 AM EST on November 10, 2016

First, a comment on indicating and organizing sources via number. No chance. This is all happening right now so pointless. Did make me smile, though.

Second, Yosef, you can slam truth down my throat any day. It does make one angry that we can't exist in truth; that we are forced to go round and round in a circle of self-perpetuating lies. I believe it will slide in as it has in the past, eventually reaching a not so clear point of being acknowledged, but probably never in the direct way but getting there in effect.

So, if that's how it is, I am going to take the reality of it. A staffer advises me that Trump has been fully involved in the release plans today. So, puppet or no, he is weighing in on the side of "let's get this done". The 800 registration number release will be done before the weekend she says. I am going to anticipate it any time, but Friday's numbers are (11th month 11th day year 2016 totals to 9), so possibly they will target that. At least it is pointed in the release direction and not back to a major delay.

The thought of even one more day is agonizing for many. However, if you are participating, then know this; take it as it comes. You can't change it, alter it, force it, convince differently, or will it. Sit back, relax, and be productive with yourself while they prep. It is very difficult to get information so appreciate what I am sharing. I have a high level of confidence in this information.

I am so excited I find it hard to sleep. I can feel it coming. Floating out away from it all, I can see the Master's hand and all the chess players are just that. The very highest PTB may think they rule the worlds, but there is one who knows it all. I choose him.

VERITAS

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved VERITAS WITTICIMS LLC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum