OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Jerzy511

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 10-Nov-2016 23:26:16
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TRANSFUSION
Date: Thu, November 10, 2016 8:38 pm

ZAP SAYS

Hi All,

We managed to get Mary Carmen back in the hotel after being kicked out today, but Larry just wrote this, and here I am asking for her.

Her sister just told me the hotel gave them until 3 due to her bad health. Hope funds can be sent for her.

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) 0

We managed pooling what was left…

Note --- her sister just told me that she needs blood transfusion tomorrow to hold her over until next week. Her blood level is down to only 4.0. It cannot wait. They need about $350 for that to happen plus $60 for room Monday night. Can we help her??

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Her sister said MC's blood is way too low at 4.0 that doctor told her she either needs treatment or blood transfusion tomorrow. Tks

Mary is on the verge as you know from my messages, and this will keep her alive. Humble thanks.

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

PS on another note, I received info that some groups were paid out their 10% on the currency stuff yesterday – waiting for verification but it seems credible

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Lq01A

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Th?id=OIP.M63ba74dd761b6b833c818c2608d86c6bo0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide as we put food on tables and medical needs handled.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

(follow-up) Re: POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 10-Nov-2016 23:27:09
In Response To: POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (hobie)

Subject: TRANSFUSION
Date: Thu, November 10, 2016 10:36 pm

ZAP SAYS

CONFIRMED – PAYMENTS WERE MADE

THEN WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SQUEEZE MORE DONATIONS JERZY???

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Giphy
– THIS FROM CORRECT LEVEL – CURIOUS AS TO HOW MUCH IS ATTRIBUTABLE TO TRUMP SINCE EVEN THOUGH NOT YET IN POWER, THE GRASS IS PARTING AND SHOWING THE PATH – I SURMISE LOTS FROM WHAT I KNOW… (BIG SMILE)

Love and Light
In Our service
Zap

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Th?id=OIP.M04af25f556945d498e6dc276c3410d0bo0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide as we put food on tables and medical needs handled.
Much Gratitude, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Th?id=OIP.Maa8bfc56e4a22a175419d1fca4bcc5b1o2&pid=15

IN JERZY'S CASE THE BLUNT INSTRUMENT IS HIS 2 TO 5 TIMES PER WEEK PULL ON HEART STRINGS WITH NEVER ONE SINGLE PROVABLE STORY TO GET THE KINDHEARTED TO SEND THEIR UNTRACEABLE DONATIONS TO HIM.

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) 14695475_10206265566712843_6443329298884210167_n

Help is needed right in your own town! Donating your money or time to local animal or homeless shelters, senior or youth facilities and food pantries is how you can actually know where your money is going and whom it is helping! You will also receive a tax receipt that you can use in your filings! Unlike when you donate to internet panhandlers.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Larry wrote:Her sister said MC's blood is way too low at 4.0 that doctor told her she either needs treatment or blood transfusion tomorrow. Tks

I thought that "Mary's" sister only spoke Spanish...Larry!

Didn't hotel personal need to translate your emails for her? POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) 1324681669

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) 2961306396

\"Mary" on 11/10/16 wrote:
Just posted a 3.50 km run with @Runkeeper. Check it out! http://rnkpr.com/aes1l40  #Runkeeper

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Scree113

http://www.oom2.com/t52554p30-jerzy-zap-and-the-saga-concerning-mary-found

robert18

To all those naive, desperate dreamers who are or were wasting money on this looser, criminal thief blabkowski jerzy zap, read this and wake up:

[ltr]Landa China's Bond and "Humanitarian" Redemption and Currency Exchanges Scam[/ltr]

.....they mentioned historical bonds they are back peddling about the FACT they have claimed they bonds have value other than collectible ( they claim this on their web page!). If you listen to Wil's rambling reply he again claims " the bonds are stolen" and never meant to be held by the public. NOT TRUE - PERIOD. Total friggin nonsense. The "assets" ( historical bonds) simply are now just pieces of paper due to :

1. the private entity that backed / issued them is long gone 
2. the governments that issued the bonds are no longer in power and the new govts ( see China) have repudiated the debt AND WILL NEVER PAY THEM

Dougie and Wil have bullshitted " the debts have to be paid". Umm no..not true. Communist China is NEVER going to pay a godamn dime for 1913 gold bonds. Period.

Then there is the colorful bullshit stories of "sovereigns", "royals" and "Chines Elders" holding quadrillions who are going to pay $$ to the "holders" of these "assets". This is so fu*%^ng stupid there is no point in debunking it. 

People if you are one of the Facebook users warned about this SCAM and reading this - PLEASE DO NOT GIVE HUMANUS, ZAP, WIl, JERZY, DOUGIE, LANDA or any other person or entity peddling this bullshit donations!!! Do some research. THINK! Ask yourself - " why would some old Chinese dudes give me million$ for some pieces of paper printed in 1913?"

Most of the calls in the early part of 2015 were about the bonds. Doug gave detailed monologues of the procedures required to fill out the paperwork and other administrative requirements for submitting a file on bonds.
Callers were asking about the split on the proceeds and brokers were asking about commissions. Those were the days when they talked about bonds being worth so many "B" or "T". (Billions or Trillions).

This used to be on their webpage:

• * The agreements are: per each Seller, the immediate cash total payout maximum amount is 1 Trillion. Anything above will be paid on a contractual pay schedule, approved and guaranteed by the World Bank, IMF, US and China.
    * Prices paid for the Assets will still be the same IMF prices as paid by CT with the Net Price equaling 85% of the Gross Price.
    * Totals fees will 15%: 5% for required Consortium humanitarian projects, 5% for the Treasury buying team and operation, and 5% for Buyer/Seller Consultant Genealogy.
    * A Voluntary Donation of 10% is asked for Humanus Foundation Projects.

They later changed it to be 5 - 20 % to the bond holder with the rest going to Humanus, as giving people the bulk of the funds was later thought to be excessive. Lost of callers were asking about the Super Petchili and Liberty bonds, no wonder, look at the prices that were quoted:

Landa China Global wrote: wrote:Super Petchili (Lung Tsing U Hai Railway Bond): 20B
500,000 Liberty Bond: USD 5 TRILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This is all found in the calls, so for them to deny it now is serious backpedaling.

Then there is the colorful bullshit stories of "sovereigns", "royals" and "Chines Elders" holding quadrillions who are going to pay $$ to the "holders" of these "assets".

ZAP wrote: wrote:ALSO, I WAS GIVEN THE INFORMATION FROM UPSTAIRS THAT DISCLOSURE WILL BE THIS YEAR. A MASSIVE FLEET WILL APPEAR AND SAY HI. THEY HAVE BEEN FIGURING OUT TIMINGS WITH THE CHINESE FAMILY, EUROPEAN ROYALS, AND THE VARIOUS GOVERNMENTS AS TO THE EXACT TIMING OF THIS TO HAPPEN, AND I GUESS THEY SET A DATE FOR THIS IN THIS YEAR.

So not only do these Royals have enough $$ to help us fix the planet, they talk to ETs and have invited them to visit this year POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Thumbsup

POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Stooges1
How do these people, naive dreamers survive day to day if they swallow, believing  this nonsense?

As I listen to the landa's calls and hear some of the comments and questions people ask on them I honestly believe many are mentally ill ( I mean that in all seriousness), beyond fiscally desperate ( so much so as my friend in dire financial straights is she will buy into ANY hope) or simply beyond uneducated and stupid. As I also read the YouTube posts on Landa and other "GCR" posts ( Neil Keenan, Gary Larabee, etc) it seems to reaffirm my theory about the general 3 types of people who buy into this absolute total BULLSHIT that Landa, Keenan, Tilton, Hudes, Fulford, et al promote . With a population of 360 million plus people in the US - math works in the scammers favor. They need only a fraction of a fraction of the population to buy into these colorful insane stories to make $$.

Zap: Thanks again for all the information you and Susan are giving all of us. We are really living magical moments as all our natural abundance and prosperity are about to unfold for all of us.
I know this is a consultation. Please bill me for this, and I will pay with my credit card or PayPal. I am a Canadian citizen and have bought a fair portion of Iraqi dinars and, you just said in today's [Zap 25 11/11/13] posting that, for North American citizens (Americans and Canadians), we will able to get the double-digit exchange rate.

My question is how will this materialize in reality? Do you know at which bank in Canada we will be able to exchange at that high rate and by what mechanism will we see this rate? Thank you so much and may God bless both of you and the rest of the team. - R.

A: SORRY, I DO NOT TAKE MONEY FOR WHAT I SAY, BUT SUSAN LIVES ON THE GOOD GRACES OF THOSE WHO DONATE BY CONSULTATION, AND THIS IS OK AS SHE HAS THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE RIGHT SOURCES. I AM JUST A SMALL SOURCE OF REAL INFORMATION POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Rotflmao , AND SPECIFIC TO THE PROJECT SIDE. I LEAVE THE POLITICS TO OTHERS MORE SAVVY, ALTHOUGH I DO UNDERSTAND QUITE A BIT - AND DO SHARE WHAT I KNOW WITH HER - BUT NOT IN THESE NEWSLETTERS. NOT MY JOB. TO ANSWER, ALL BANKS THAT ARE TIED TO FOREX AND THE NEW SYSTEM WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC FOR THE EXCHANGE. THIS EXCHANGE WILL BE IN THE $3.40+ RANGE.
THE PRIVATE SIDE (PRIVATE PLACEMENT CONTRACTS) DELIVERS MUCH MORE BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THE PP, BUT THESE ARE FULLY BOOKED ALREADY FROM A LONG TIME AGO. THE PUBLIC SIDE IS FORTHCOMING THIS WEEK FROM THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED, BUT THE PRIVATE STUFF IS CLOSED.

subject: STATUS 
From: "The Office of Poofness" <[email=2goforth@humanus.ca][ltr]2goforth@humanus.ca[/ltr][/email]> 
Date: Mon, August 8, 2016 10:14 pm 

ZAP SAYS 
HI ALL, 
WE ARE ENTERING A SIGNIFICANT MOMENT TODAY AS THE CHINESE AND EUROPE ROYALS FINALIZE THE MAJOR RELEASES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, AND TO SHORE UP THE DOLLAR TO ENSURE STABILITY THERE. 
ALL OUR EFFORTS WILL NOW COME ALIVE IN A COUPLE MORE DAYS. I WILL BE POSTING SOME VERY CRITICAL ITEMS TOMORROW AND WEDNESDAY AS THINGS ACCELERATE. THIS IS GETTING VERY SERIOUS.

NOW AS THE GLOBAL CHEQUEBOOK HAS OPENED TODAY. 

RIGHT NOW, WE MANAGED TO SCRAPE BY THE WEEKEND BY THE SKIN OF OUR TEETH THANKS TO YOUR HELP, AND I HAVE A HAT IN MY HAND 

TO HELP SEVERAL MORE SITUATIONS THAT ARE BLOWING UP TONIGHT IN HONG KONG, AND I MUST HAVE THAT STABILITY SO THAT THE DIRECTORS ARE ABLE TO TRAVEL AND MEET AT THE BANK, AND HAVE A ROOF AND FOOD TO COME HOME TO. 

ANOTHER OXYGEN BOTTLE IS NEEDED AS WELL. TOO MANY THINGS REALLY AND BANDAIDS WORK. 

THIS IS THE CRUNCH. WE ARE ALMOST DONE. 
Date: Wed, August 10, 2016 8:38 pm 

ZAP SAYS 

HI ALL 

WE HAVE ARRIVED. 

THE NAME OF THE TRUST THAT IS PERFORMING THE DISPOSITION OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS HAS BEEN MADE PUBLIC BY LANDA CHINA GLOBAL. THE RODRIGUEZ TRUST UNDER THE 01-4 PROTOCOL IS ACTIVE AND READY FOR SERVICING THE NEEDS OF COUNTRIES, CORPORATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS IN THE DISPOSITION OF THESE ASSETS. 

THIS IS THE SIGNAL FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS. SO NOW THAT THE CHEQUEBOOK IS ACTIVATED, WE CAN ANTICIPATE THE CHANGES WE HAVE ALL BEEN AWAITING TO BEAR FRUIT AND PROSPER. THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THIS PLANET IS AT HAND. 

WE ARE VERY BUSY NOW WITH THE INFRASTRUCTURE NOW, AND GETTING OFFICE, DESK AND LIGHTBULB TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL. MANY HAVE JOINED IN THE FUN TO BE. THE TEAMS ARE AT THE READY AND I JUST PRAY THAT THE FIRST BATCH OF FUNDS ARRIVES SOONER THAN LATER AS THE BANKER THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF CIRCULATION, AND HIS REPLACEMENT GETTING UP TO SPEED, HAS BEEN OUR CAUSE OF THE FINAL DELAY AS WE SEE IT. NOT TOO BAD CONSIDERING. IT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MUCH WORSE, AND THE GUY COULD HAVE HIDDEN BETTER HIS CORRUPTION, AND STAYED THERE DELAYING THINGS. 

SO THE DEPLOYMENT OF TECHNOLOGIES CAN BEGIN. MANUFACTURING WILL NOW BE ESTABLISHED TO MANUFACTURE COOL WIDGETS AND PROFOUND TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED SYSTEMS AND DEVICES. 

WE CAN EXPECT THE CURRENCIES AND HISTORIC DEBT TO BE SETTLED OUT. THIS PAVES THE WAY FOR THE NEW FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND THE DEPLOYMENT OF THE MATRIX RESOURCES DESTINED FOR THE GLOBAL RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OR GRP’S AS THEY ARE NOW KNOWN. 

THE INFORMATIONS AND DISINFORMATIONS OUT THERE ARE RELEVANT ONLY TO THE MOMENT AT HAND, AS IN THE LARGE VIEW THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY LASTING EFFECT. THE TRANSITION PERIOD IS LAID OUT SUFFICIENTLY WELL TO HANDLE THE EXPECTED GLITCHES AND BUGS THAT WILL CROP UP AND HAVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. THIS IS ESSENTIALLY A BUSINESS MODEL APPLIED TO THE SOCIOECONOMIC STRUCTURES OF THE COUNTRIES OF THIS PLANET. THE RELEASE OF ECONOMIC STIMULUS IN THE FORM OF HUMANITY’S WEALTH ALLOWS THE TRANSITION PERIOD TO BE HIGHLY DESIRABLE IN RESPECT OF POSITIONING TO PERFORM AS MUCH CHANGE AS POSSIBLE IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME. 

THE GLOBAL STIMULUS OF LIKE MINDED AND LIKE HEARTED PEOPLE, AND FUTURE CONVERTS TO THAT STATE OF BEING, WITH A VAST AMOUNT OF RESOURCES AT THEIR DISPOSAL, WILL BE THE SOUGHT AFTER POSITIONS IN RESPECT OF DISHING OUT A LOT OF JOB CREATION. THE JOB CREATION ASPECT WILL BE VERY WELL COMPENSATED, AND SUFFICIENT FOR ONLY ONE WORKING PARENT TO SUSTAIN A FAMILY WELL. 

THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE TRANSITION BECAUSE IT FEEDS THE COMMUNITY. SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESS MODELS FORM THE FABRIC OF THE ECONOMIC BACKBONE. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE. 

THE FINANCIAL STIMULUS SUPPORT OF THIS ECONOMETRIC MODEL WILL COMPLETE THE TRANSITION ELEMENTS, AND THIS IS WHY WE ARE SEEING AND HEARING OF THIS OR THAT RELEASE OF FUNDS. THE WORLD IS ABUZZ WITH THIS INFORMATION. 

SO THIS IS OUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS, AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS OCCURRING RIGHT NOW GIVES US THE ABILITY TO BEGIN SERVICE WITHIN THIS MONTH. WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR FINAL SCHEDULES, AND WE HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE THAT WE SHALL SEE SIMILAR EFFORTS AND RELEASES IN SISTER ORGANIZATIONS. THESE RELEASES ARE MIRRORED IN PLATFORMS, AND PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO ACCELERATE THE FLOW OF THE RELEASES THROUGH THEIR PROCESSES. 

ALL IN ALL , WE ARE IN GOOD POSITION GLOBALLY TO BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD ON PRETTY WELL ALL LEVELS FROM DIGGING TRENCHES FOR UNDERGROUND WORKS FOR NEW DEVELOPMENTS, TO COMPLETE HEALING OF THE BODY, TO ENJOYING GOOD TIMES WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY. 

We really need status updates and information. 
Please keep posting the short status updates for the next few days! 
Also, see if you can setup a loan program using exotic currency as collateral. 
I know you understand the need. 
Thanks and Be Blessed. 

HMMM…COLLATERAL IS AN INTERESTING IDEA BUT WE ARE NOT STRUCTURED FOR THAT STUFF YET. OUR BANK HAS TO BE UP AND RUNNING BEFORE WE CAN DO THAT ONE, AND THAT CAN TAKE UP TO 6 MONTHS OR LONGER (RARELY SHORTER) TO GET THROUGH ALL THE REGULATORY BEFORE YOU CAN OPEN YOUR DOORS AND ESTABLISH THAT STRUCTURE – BUT GOOD THOUGHT. WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW, WE WILL NOT NEED TO DO THAT THOUGH I WOULD THINK. 

THERE CONTINUE TO BE SOME NICE PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE F WORD AND CAN ACTUALLY SPELL IT CORRECTLY LIKE THIS “TRAVELLINGGUY” 

So now that the 3 Stooges have broken the bad news to the half witted sheep who follow them about funding not arriving until around or AFTER Christmas what the heck will they talk about tomorrow? No need to discuss funding delay excuses. Very smart! Maybe mush mouthed Dougie will ramble on as usual about "royal families", " bona fides", "intel providers", "quadrillions" , and all the other bullshit he spews every call? Or perhaps another "New Age" special guest will join the call peddling some nonsense cure or technology? 
The Landa Legal team will no doubt be after the "Sausage King of Chicago" ! Jerzy is going off the deep as it seems he is under attack from all fronts! I better start begging...err..asking for donations to shore up my legal defenses as Jerzy and Landa have access to "quadrillion$". POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Crying 

Odd too that some of the people warned on Facebook of Wil's scamming replied and asked questions ? Ill go out on a limb and bet our favorite bumbling Stooge either has taken $ or approached them to get involved in the Landa Global "humanitarian efforts"? POOFness for NOV 10: TRANSFUSION (from an internet panhandler) Confused1 

AND ABE FROMAN, DO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE? OR IS ALL YOUR TIME DEVOTED TO LYING AND OPINION AND TRYING TO DESTROY OTHERS THAT WISH TO DO SOMETHING REAL FOR HUMANITY. YOUR FALSE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS ESTABLISHED UNDER THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE ATTACKING HAVE BEEN EXAMINED, AND THESE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF IDENTITY THEFT ARE WELL RECORDED. IDIOT IS AS IDIOT DOES. 

YES FOLKS, THIS MAN CREATED FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS WITH THE NAMES AND PICTURES OF PEOPLE THAT ARE WORKING TO GET ALL OF THIS WORK DONE IN A CORNY ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT THEM. SOME PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GAIN A FORUM FOR THEIR TWISTED THOUGHTS. VERY SAD. MORE PROFESSIONAL HELP NEEDED. ABE, I PROMISE YOU MR. ABE, WE WILL PAY THE FINEST DOCTORS TO HELP YOU…PIGS WORK FOR PEANUTS. IN THIS CASE CORN 

Are we getting to ya Jerzy, Mumble mouth Dougie, and Wil "The Pantload"? You want to keep spouting your lies - we keep up the heat. And as I promised each week it gets worse....
MUCH THANKS. 

LOVE AND LIGHT 
IN OUR SERVICE 
ZAP 

I could copy and paste 100 times more then I just have for those who still  swallow, believing in this unbelievable rubbish - nonsense. 

Wish all of those GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum