OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Two never-before-seen 'alien' minerals found inside a meteorite
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Died Suddenly's" 11/30/22
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 of Biden’s Secret Service vehicles burst into flames after he left on vacation
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» How BlackRock Conquered the World
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Firefighter Rants About EV Car Fires: ‘We’re Fighting Against Fires that Can’t Be Put Out
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» CONTROLLED DEMOLITION: ‘It Started…’, Who Stole My Pension?
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — A Reprise And An Update
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Fashion Firm Releases Ad Celebrating “Beauty” Of Assisted Suicide
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is Causing Animals to Walk in Circles?
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa shoots lava fountains 200 feet high: USGS
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyToday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: The Club Of Rome & The Rise Of The “Predictive Modelling” Mafia
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Kafka-esque’, A Light In The Darkness
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fired Referees Speak Out After Suing NBA Over Vaccine Mandate
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Wow!’ Fauci ‘Can’t Recall Practically Anything’ in 7-Hour Deposition
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of earthquakes swarm Hawaii as the world's largest volcano erupts
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blasting the Ocean with Noise: how Sonic Pollution and Sea Mining will destroy Marine Life
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Calhoun’s “mouse utopia” experiments are now coming true
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Chinese Lockdown Protests Intensify In Rare Display Of Defiance
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci Blames Trump For China’s COVID Cover Up
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lab Grown Lunacy
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Joe Biden’s Transgender DOE Appointee is Charged with a Felony
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Proof Jabs Cause Heart Attacks and Strokes
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyYesterday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.

Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/y4xP93E0E2M

MartyM

MartyM

Well according to big Ben Fulfords post (as seen on Kauilapele's Blog), Bens "Company" (undisclosed Gov. agency) contact has informed him that Soros has been taken out or eliminated. This however has Not been substantiated by any other sources.  I would think that would be front page stuff, so would they be hiding it to avoid any further chaos in the markets or are they stalling while they set the stage for the proper story ??  OR was it just wishful thinking... IDK   :headscratching 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Jaguar-2016

Benjamin Fullford once said in one of his videos, that a Japanese foreign minister or someone inside the YAKUZA had met him, offered him or given him "5KG" of Marijuana. HAHAHA! So, all that Marijuana has some brilliant CREATIVE VISUALIZATION going on, in his mind and head, ever since. All these things he spews vide his messages from some single bedroom Motel of his, GOD only knows how he pays for his food, shelter and all. But, give the man his due, he has been doing it consistently. And people have been "Believing" him and his words to come out "TRUE" for almost a decade now. I first saw his interview on KERRY CASSIDY'S CAMELOT PROJECT interviews. At that time, I had thought "Here's someone who wishes to take down the David Rockefeller S__T". But, little did I know who this guy Benjamin Fullford really was. Then, I re-listened to that same interview few more times. When I heard him say stuff like "HAARP" can push back the IONOSPHERE and then the same force can be redirected to cause Earthquakes and Weather Manipulation of the worst kinds, like the Hurricane Katrina, Matthew etc" I knew this guy was a "Conman" at his best. Then, I too gave him benefit of doubt at times. But, it is the same story, again and again. So, no credibility.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum