OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Take Down of GEORGE SOROS has BEGUN: Rogue Alliance Betrayed Rothschild’s One World Gov.  Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/y4xP93E0E2M

MartyM

MartyM

Well according to big Ben Fulfords post (as seen on Kauilapele's Blog), Bens "Company" (undisclosed Gov. agency) contact has informed him that Soros has been taken out or eliminated. This however has Not been substantiated by any other sources.  I would think that would be front page stuff, so would they be hiding it to avoid any further chaos in the markets or are they stalling while they set the stage for the proper story ??  OR was it just wishful thinking... IDK   :headscratching 

Jaguar-2016

Benjamin Fullford once said in one of his videos, that a Japanese foreign minister or someone inside the YAKUZA had met him, offered him or given him "5KG" of Marijuana. HAHAHA! So, all that Marijuana has some brilliant CREATIVE VISUALIZATION going on, in his mind and head, ever since. All these things he spews vide his messages from some single bedroom Motel of his, GOD only knows how he pays for his food, shelter and all. But, give the man his due, he has been doing it consistently. And people have been "Believing" him and his words to come out "TRUE" for almost a decade now. I first saw his interview on KERRY CASSIDY'S CAMELOT PROJECT interviews. At that time, I had thought "Here's someone who wishes to take down the David Rockefeller S__T". But, little did I know who this guy Benjamin Fullford really was. Then, I re-listened to that same interview few more times. When I heard him say stuff like "HAARP" can push back the IONOSPHERE and then the same force can be redirected to cause Earthquakes and Weather Manipulation of the worst kinds, like the Hurricane Katrina, Matthew etc" I knew this guy was a "Conman" at his best. Then, I too gave him benefit of doubt at times. But, it is the same story, again and again. So, no credibility.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum