OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION

+7
Em
Genna
Oanalocko
Saffreya
PurpleSkyz
Soandso
sweetblondeminds
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Em

Sourcetruth
Its not like she depends on patreon to make a living, she just gets a little extra money from donations. Its not that she needs it but it is a show of appreciation to her.
All kinds of youtubers ask for donations, how is she any different? 
It doesn't matter that she is asking for donations if she is the winner of the game, people ask for donations all the time on the internet, and its not like they would need it.
It still does not answer the question.  If someone wins millions in the Lottery, they go & enjoy the money, no point telling anyone, as they may get asked for loans from those that did not win. 
Judy claims she has WON THE GAME OF LIFE!  A HUGE WIN!  Anything should be possible now for Judy, Money should just materialise when she snaps her fingers! Should not have to ask for anything, she should be able to jump dimensions from the Past to the Future & the Afterlife, she has defeated Death & the needs of Physical existence! Should not need to eat or drink or buy large hats! Should be able to be beamed up like Scotty, no need for transport.  Yet Judy, the winner of the game of Life, is still on earth with us mere mortals who did not win, sitting in front a computer making videos, asking for donations?  Does not make any sense!

Em

Another Question.  In one of the Videos Judy made when she started out, she mentioned a book that we should read.  Can you advise the Title?  I can't find that Video of hers.  Thanks.

Em

Saffreya
I also want to mention that there was a fear element involved in her teachings and an absolute requirement for loyalty. Once you leave... that's it for You! Period!
Your fate is sealed. 
It's not the first time I heard this from people who had dealings with Judy.  I know of one lady on Youtube who donated thousands of $, had a lot of problems in her life she thought Judy could sort out.  Of course, nothing was solved, the lady informed Judy.  The lady then claimed she starting having encounters with a demon, had to get it exorcised!  Beware Folks!

Em

Also, in one of Judy's 2018 videos where she started wearing dark glasses & those big hats :D she said that she was not interested in small donations, her time was valuable.  Indicated it had to be worth her while.

Sourcetruth

Em
Sourcetruth
Its not like she depends on patreon to make a living, she just gets a little extra money from donations. Its not that she needs it but it is a show of appreciation to her.
All kinds of youtubers ask for donations, how is she any different? 
It doesn't matter that she is asking for donations if she is the winner of the game, people ask for donations all the time on the internet, and its not like they would need it.
It still does not answer the question.  If someone wins millions in the Lottery, they go & enjoy the money, no point telling anyone, as they may get asked for loans from those that did not win.  
Judy claims she has WON THE GAME OF LIFE!  A HUGE WIN!  Anything should be possible now for Judy, Money should just materialise when she snaps her fingers! Should not have to ask for anything, she should be able to jump 

dimensions from the Past to the Future & the Afterlife, she has defeated Death & the needs of Physical existence! Should not need to eat or drink or buy large hats! Should be able to be beamed up like Scotty, no need for transport.  Yet Judy, the winner of the game of Life, is still on earth with us mere mortals who did not win, sitting in front a computer making videos, asking for donations?  Does not make any sense!

She is making these videos which help source players, it's not just about herself.

She claimed that she won the game for all of source, not just herself, which includes all source players in the win. She is sharing all of this because she wants to help source players.

Its not that simple to mqnifest things, there is a cost associated with it which is energy, and it takes focused intent. Quartz Crystal talks about manifesting experiences and other things into our experience, which are not just material wealth, which I think that she is focusing on.
It still takes work to do these things but there would be much more success in doing them and things would work much more in your favor.

I am thinking that perhaps the patreon site is a way for her to make sure that only higher frequency source players reach her, because it doesn't seem to me that she is doing this for the money.

The only things that she has told you to do are things that are beneficial in and of themself, such as not eating meat, not having orgasm, staying in a good emotional state, and other things. She is teaching you to be responsible for yourself and your choices in this game through her videos.

Sourcetruth

Em wrote

Also, in one of Judy's 2018 videos where she started wearing dark glasses & those big hats :D she said that she was not interested in small donations, her time was valuable.  Indicated it had to be worth her while.
Yeah, because she is putting her own valuable time into an effort to helping source players, which is why she feels that she deserves something in return.

Sourcetruth

Em
Saffreya
I also want to mention that there was a fear element involved in her teachings and an absolute requirement for loyalty. Once you leave... that's it for You! Period!
Your fate is sealed. 
It's not the first time I heard this from people who had dealings with Judy.  I know of one lady on Youtube who donated thousands of $, had a lot of problems in her life she thought Judy could sort out.  Of course, nothing was solved, the lady informed Judy.  The lady then claimed she starting having encounters with a demon, had to get it exorcised!  Beware Folks!
It is not in any way up to Judy to solve your problems, she is only supposed to teach you how to solve your problems on your own. 

Nobody made her donate thosands of dollars to Judy, she chose to do that. That is not scamming in any way, Judy did not promise her anything for donating to her, she made it clear that this is only to show appreciation. She is not selling you a product, so there is no way that it can be described as a scam.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION - Page 3 Sb

Sourcetruth

"All things are permissible, but not all things are beneficial" - Judy/Quartz Crystal.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/mnNSe5XYp6E

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Though Judy the Source Playa fraudster is not as cringe worthy as Nicole the nutter Bowdler she is close imo. How anyone can not see through the scam is beyond me....

https://youtu.be/ruJ5zgI6ZEM

Sourcetruth

PurpleSkyz

Though Judy the Source Playa fraudster is not as cringe worthy as Nicole the nutter Bowdler she is close imo. How anyone can not see through the scam is beyond me....

I do not know who that is, but I don't care very much, it does not seem relevant.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
Em
Saffreya
Your fate is sealed. 
It is not in any way up to Judy to solve your problems, she is only supposed to teach you how to solve your problems on your own.

"Supposed to teach"? Who is directing Judy to do that?

Nobody made her donate thosands of dollars to Judy, she chose to do that. That is not scamming in any way, Judy did not promise her anything for donating to her, she made it clear that this is only to show appreciation. She is not selling you a product, so there is no way that it can be described as a scam.

Judy is absolutely selling a product. Patreon memberships! She is also threatened to punish folks who don't voluntarily donate. That's from your own statements.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

I do not know who that is, but I don't care very much, it does not seem relevant.
It's absolutely relevant. One of Nicole's keywords is abundance, just like Judy. Nicole is part of the Meta 1 Coin scam that's based on abundance.

Former Senator Dave Schmidt is also part of that group. He used to tell folks that he can't say anything on YouTube, but attend his workshop, and he can tell you there. Once you paid for, and attended his workshop, he told you to go back and watch his YouTubes, because the answers are there.

Dave is also talking about the holographic world we live in. LOL

Do you know Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3d?

BTW...How's your video coming?

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Em
Saffreya
Your fate is sealed. 

Judy is absolutely selling a product. Patreon memberships! She is also threatened to punish folks who don't voluntarily donate. That's from your own statements.
[/quote]

What do you mean "who is directing Quartz Crystal"? There is nothing to indicate that Quartz Crystal is being "directed" by anyone.

Patreon memberships are not a "product", they are just about donating to the person. She already offers everything on her youtube channel for free.

There is nothing on her youtube channel or anywhere else that suggests she "threatens" anyone.

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

It's absolutely relevant. One of Nicole's keywords is abundance, just like Judy. Nicole is part of the Meta 1 Coin scam that's based on abundance.

Former Senator Dave Schmidt is also part of that group. He used to tell folks that he can't say anything on YouTube, but attend his workshop, and he can tell you there. Once you paid for, and attended his workshop, he told you to go back and watch his YouTubes, because the answers are there.

If she amd Dave are just talking about the same concepts as Quartz Crystal, I don't see an issue with them. I son't know much about them, but this topic is not about them.

I haven't got the chance to work on the video today.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Em
Saffreya
Your fate is sealed. 

Sourcetruth wrote:What do you mean "who is directing Quartz Crystal"? There is nothing to indicate that Quartz Crystal is being "directed" by anyone.

Oh...OK. But you used the words supposed to teach, meaning someone is giving her direction or is employed.

Patreon memberships are not a "product", they are just about donating to the person. She already offers everything on her youtube channel for free.

Well, no. Here is what she posts:

"See more today! If you become a patron to Quartz Crystal, you’ll immediately get access to as many as 45 patron-only posts."

There is nothing on her youtube channel or anywhere else that suggests she "threatens" anyone.

But if you don't donate, doesn't she threaten to stop?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
PurpleSkyz

If she amd Dave are just talking about the same concepts as Quartz Crystal, I don't see an issue with them. I son't know much about them, but this topic is not about them.

This topic is about them and their ilk. They all have the same concept.

I haven't got the chance to work on the video today.

Em

Sourcetruth
She is making these videos which help source players, it's not just about herself.

She claimed that she won the game for all of source, not just herself, which includes all source players in the win. She is sharing all of this because she wants to help source players.

Its not that simple to mqnifest things, there is a cost associated with it which is energy, and it takes focused intent. Quartz Crystal talks about manifesting experiences and other things into our experience,
SourceTruth, You still have not answered the question!

If Judy WON the game for all of source players, then she MUST KNOW HOW to manifest things, whatever energy it takes, should be EASY for her, cause she won!   Winning the Game of Life means she conquered Death, Dimension & all challenges of physical existence.  Like Jesus who rose from the Dead.  

There should be NO NEED for Judy to teach & ask donations from others. WHY teach a Game that has ALREADY been WON FOR OTHERS??  Makes no sense?

Em

Sourcetruth wrote:
Em
Saffreya
Your fate is sealed. 

So why could Judy not teach this lady to solve her problems after receiving thousands of $?

Not True!  Judy states she provides ADDITIONAL info for those that donate BIG DONATIONS!

Em

PurpleSkyz wrote:Though Judy the Source Playa fraudster is not as cringe worthy as Nicole the nutter Bowdler she is close imo. How anyone can not see through the scam is beyond me....

That is exactly what makes Judy so dangerous!  She is not cringe worthy, comes over as harmless.  That is why it caused such an uproar, people got fleeced believing her.  The cringe worthy ones are easier to spot as scams, Judy is one shrewd operator!

Em

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:What do you mean "who is directing Quartz Crystal"? There is nothing to indicate that Quartz Crystal is being "directed" by anyone.

Oh...OK. But you used the words supposed to teach, meaning someone is giving her direction or is employed.

"See more today! If you become a patron to Quartz Crystal, you’ll immediately get access to as many as 45 patron-only posts."

Judy is absolutely selling a product to patrons!   Why does SourceTruth think a Youtuber would be stupid enough to visibly threaten viewers, they not going to donate if they feel unsafe?  No it is only once you start donating, sucked into the quicksand, that she gets less "co-operative".

Em

Lookup a Youtube Video QUARTZ CRYSTAL CHANNEL - BEWARE!!!!  Look in the COMMENT SECTION for comments from 'T B'.  She describes having a demonic experience after doing everything QC stated.  Demon started "speaking" to  T B after she mastered swinging the pendulum, the Pendulum apparently starting moving on it's own.  T B was in a state of "possession", donated over $2000, had frightening experiences, had to consult an exorcist to get rid of the demon. T B  did not believe in demons before, says QC is an Archon / Demon / Jinn... Others that had similar experiences replied to T B confirming.

Em

Questions for SourceTruth : How has QC'S videos improved your life?  Are you a Source Player, have you donated, approx how much?

I found QC questioning my bad luck in life, much of which I turned around myself.  I can't believe that I am trapped in this "Matrix" just because my mother was a douche bag, not a source player.  I have bettered myself, crawled out of the gutter but wished for more success.  According to QC, offspring from crappy non-source players can't change their crappy destiny, yet I have, proving her theories are BS & that she is a scammer out for your hard earned money!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OedkyxEqtA

How Not To Be Stupid - A Guide To Critical Thinking

Sourcetruth

RamblerNash wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OedkyxEqtA

How Not To Be Stupid - A Guide To Critical Thinking

Are you engaging in critical thinking?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Em wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Judy is absolutely selling a product to patrons!   Why does SourceTruth think a Youtuber would be stupid enough to visibly threaten viewers, they not going to donate if they feel unsafe?  No it is only once you start donating, sucked into the quicksand, that she gets less "co-operative".
Yep!

The beginning of her videos is about giving Judy money. The end of her videos is about giving Judy money. The description in her videos is about giving Judy money. The link in the description of her videos takes you to her site that is about giving Judy money.

The bottom line with Judy is about giving her money.

I don't think Sourcetruth can give you any answers that QC hasn't made a video of...

Sourcetruth

You aren't appreciating or acknowledging what is between the beginning and end of the videos, which is valuable information.

Are you sure I couldn't give those answers?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:4 minutes! LOL

You aren't appreciating or acknowledging what is between the beginning and end of the videos, which is valuable information.

I have watched a few. I don't think you want my opinion just yet...

Are you sure I couldn't give those answers?

Em has been waiting...

How's that video of yours, that you can easily make, coming along?

Sourcetruth

What is wrong with Judy asking for donations? There is nothing inherently wrong with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum