OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Corey Goode Update EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Corey Goode Update EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Corey Goode Update EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Corey Goode Update EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Corey Goode Update EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Corey Goode Update EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Corey Goode Update EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Corey Goode Update EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Corey Goode Update EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Corey Goode Update EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corey Goode Update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Corey Goode Update Empty Corey Goode Update Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Corey Goode Update | "I woke up a few minutes ago. I am feeling super weak and exhausted..."

Corey Goode Update Corey%2BGoode%2BUpdate%2BGeneral

(Stillness in the Storm Editor) Yesterday, David Wilcock reported that Corey Goode was in the hospital with chest pains. This morning, Goode issued the following update stating he was ok, along with some other pertinent updates. 

David Wilcock just issued an update, which I have added to the bottom of this post. 
- Justin

Related BREAKING: Corey Goode in the Emergency Room with Severe Chest Pains

Sphere Being Alliance - January 29th, 10:00am:

I woke up a few minutes ago. I am feeling super weak and exhausted and have a massive headache. I am doing much better. Thank you all for the prayers and healing energy. I ended up leaving the Emergency Room against medical advice (AMA) because of the super long wait. After the EKG was done and it was obvious I wasn't going to "keel over" the Dr. had me go to the waiting room. After a long wait and a man and woman came into the lobby and projectile vomited we decided it was time to leave. I will be going to my family Doctor on Monday to get fully checked out. Again, thank you all. No need to worry... Corey Goode Update 1f642:)

Corey Goode

January 29th, 12:00am:

I'm doing much, much better! Thank all of you for the prayers and healing energy. I felt it!

CG

DW: "COREY GOODE EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE:

Thanks to your immediate support, his condition is stabilizing. Corey just told me the following via text:

"I started doing much better very soon after you posted the request for prayers. Ka' Aree told me (telepathy) to be calm, She was observing the situation and I would be okay."

That being said, this does NOT appear to be a 'normal' event. We had a major aerospace conference that "just so happened" to be at our hotel at the same time that we were taping.

Check out the video Corey shot of what he could see while walking around the common lobby area of the hotel. It was an SAS Aerospace Conference. Some "very big names" were there.

We also have a photo of the two of us in front of the sign at the entrance, which I added here as a "custom thumbnail".

Then add to this that my close friend had a dream where Corey was being attacked by an 8-foot-tall agent-type being -- with a heart attack weapon.

He was warned in the strongest terms to stay away from what in the dream was a very dark and foreboding area that Corey had willingly walked into, oblivious to the danger.

Corey heard this dream, which occurred the day before his ER visit, but did not know what to make of it at the time.

Then add to it that I had announced major breakthroughs in our work, and that I was going to a funeral, the day before this happened. The episode occurred just two hours after the funeral.

We appear to have avoided disaster this time, but your prayers and loving thoughts are still urgently needed. Thank you."

January 28th, 8:00am:

I fly back home to Dallas from Boulder, Co. today. I spent nearly a week in Mexico and after being home a few days, I flew out to Boulder to shoot 12 more episodes of Cosmic Disclosure. I had a number of strange synchronicities on both trips. David WIlcock and I were stunned to see that the Human Space Flight Forum was taking place in our hotel. There were some very interesting people walking around the lobby. We should have the Mexico and most recent "behind the scenes" Vlog very soon. Please make sure to subscribe to both of my YouTube Channels to receive updates. 

TY, Corey Goode

Update via David Wilcock

January 29th, 1:30pm:

None of these symptoms are "normal" for our trips to Colorado, which Corey has been doing about once every 5-6 weeks for two years.

I can also confirm that he was eating normal, healthy food on this trip.

Thank you for stepping up and adding your healing energy to this cause. I very rarely try to use that power publicly but this was of critical significance.

Based on all the surrounding evidence there may well have been some sort of attack here.

Thankfully with our support, whatever was used wasn't strong enough to take him down.

Furthermore, Universal Law states that once an attack like this is attempted, many positives can be authorized to occur in the aftermath.

For this same reason we may have some even more impressive breakthroughs that emerge in the aftermath of this near-miss.

Thanks again for helping us out in this crisis. I am fine and have had nothing unusual happen to me.

Corey Goode Update 16251618_10154615097813248_4076337052434119215_o
Stillness in the Storm Editor's note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Do you think this article needs a correction or update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at sitsshow@gmail.com. Thank you for reading.

Thanks to Justin at: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum