OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  Cosmic%2BDislcosure%2B%2BCover%2BArt%2B-%2BNegative%2BForces

The amount of corroboration we find within the Cosmic Disclosure series has been in a constant state of expansion since the first episode up to the present. Since its beginning in mid 2015, the concepts from within the Secret Space Program seemed to have shifted from being far-fetched to being common topics of conversation.

Throughout this time, the amount of detail we have received has been remarkable. Yet what is more impressive in my view is the numerous levels of congruency we have seen to the original testimonies of Corey Goode. However, Goode's testimony is not simply limited to just one person, but to numerous independent sources and whistleblowers—each having braved countless obstacles simply to make themselves heard.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - The Law of One and the Secret Space Program - Exploring the Striking Correlations between the Law of One and Past Testimonies of the SSP

To add to the collection of corroboration, we have the Law of One. This has been a favorite subject of mine since the first time the text was read on the show. People can character attack a whistleblower all they want to, yet it is rare that any troll or attacker will ever reference the proof that supports the words of their intended target. Among the supportive aspects of material within the Cosmic Disclosure series, there can be few that are more detailed and complex than the Law of One.

Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces

David Wilcock: All right, welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I'm here with Corey Goode.

And in this episode, we are continuing our stunning investigation, by popular demand, into the amazing correlations between what is in The Law of One material and Corey's own direct experience with the Secret Space Program.

There's a lot of things in here that many people might not catch. I've been a Law of One scholar since 1996, and so I've ferreted out some very interesting stuff that, even if you've read The Law of One, you might have skipped.

So, Corey, welcome back to the show.

Corey Goode: Thank you.

David: Okay, so Corey, when we last taped the show, you hadn't seen The Law of One at all. Has that changed since then?

Corey: Yes. Actually, I was able to read the first book of The Law of One. I only read it once.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  1_Corey

And there's a lot to retain, so I'm going to need to read it a few more times, obviously.

David: Yeah. When I first got into it, I would spend 45 minutes without turning the page, just intensely concentrating. The verbiage is very difficult. And what I'm going to do for you guys is make sure that I try to interpolate this as much as possible.

But we are picking up where we left off in a previous episode, so let's just dive right back in.

CAN YOU NAME NAMES?

So can you name names? This is a question that's being asked.
11.19 Questioner: Can you name any of the recipients of the crusaders' – that is, any names that may be known on the planet today?

David: [The crusaders], of course, are the Draco beings.

So now, the questioner, Don Elkins, is basically trying to find out, okay, who has been contacted directly by the Draco? Can you actually give us a name?

And you know Ra is really touchy about that, because of free will. Unless somebody is dead, they can't. And even then, they're really worried about free will.

So the answer gets a little complex because of that.
Ra:... I am desirous of being in nonviolation of the free will distortion.

Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Revealing a Bigger Plan - Completed Missions and Broadened Perspectives

David: So clearly, again, they don't want to say what's really going on here. They don't want to get too far over the edge.
To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe; thus, we withhold this information.

David: But of course, if they did, it would be the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, the Illuminati bloodline families . . .

Corey: Council of 300, all of the think tanks . . .

David: It's very clear that that's what they're kind of alluding to, but they don't really say. And they do actually mention people running the financial system at some point in here.
We request your contemplation of the fruits of the actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power.

David: So there you have it right there. The distortion towards power just means people who have created financial power, worldly power. And these are the people that have had contact with what they're calling the Crusaders of the Orion, which is the Draco.
In this way you may discern for yourself this information.

David: So have you noticed, Corey, in dealing with these beings yourself, that there are things that you'd like to ask that they balk on, they don't want to just give you the answer to every question that you ask them, like the Blue Avians?

Corey: Absolutely.

David: Could you give us some examples?

Corey: Not really because it has to do more with personal life kind of things going on.

David: Okay.

Corey: But the response is always, they've got to be careful of violating free will. And also, if they've given me information and I shared it in an unloving way, or not the right way, with another person, I've been talked to about violating the free will of others.

David: Well, you also, in one of our update episodes, described a situation where you injured your knee falling down a ramp coming out of the SSP craft, and that they didn't actually heal you.

Corey: Right. That was the Mayan group.

David: Yeah. And it was apparently you needed that karma for some reason.

Corey: Right.

We shall not interfere with the, shall we say, planetary game.

David: So clearly, there is some degree . . . They do talk about that the Guardians are allowed to make sure the harvest goes well. And “harvest” refers to this Ascension event.

But for a large amount of time, they don't really want to interfere. We have to do this ourselves.

And is that, again, similar to what you hear?

Corey: Yes, and interesting enough, this whole situation is referred to as a “game”, or “the game”, by a lot of the elites.

David: Ah! Right. So there's a lot of correlations here.
It is not central to the harvest.

David: So this event is going to take place regardless of whether they tell us who these people are or not.

David: The real thing is about opening the heart, being more loving, more service-to-others oriented, as you've said so many times yourself.

Corey: Absolutely.

Inner Earth Beings Take First Step to Openly Reveal Themselves to Humanity - Article and Update by Dr. Michael Salla

HOW DOES ORION TEACH?

David: Yeah. So how does Orion teach? This is a big question.
11.20 Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the incarnate individuals on Earth?

Ra:... There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of, shall we say, polarizing towards service to others.

There are those mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane [people] who do exercises and perform disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity.

David: Now, Corey, as you read this, the idea of “doing exercises and performing disciplines to seek contact” - what does that remind you of, or what are you thinking would be happening that would relate to that?

Corey: Secret societies and the ancient mystery school teachings that they have taken and corrupted is what pops into my mind.

David: Are some of these people actually practicing meditation and trying to do – even if they're very negative – they're doing a meditation practice?

Corey: Oh, yeah. They meditate.

Note:

It is interesting to hear the proposal that the negative ETs actually teach humans on the negative path who are willing to learn. According to the text, the people must be of negative, conquest-oriented focus in order to successfully attract these negative ETs, and as we have heard, this type of personality typically exists in groups like the global Cabal.

We have heard testimonies from numerous sources about the secret practices of the Illuminati group. These people have a strict discipline which they believe advances them to enlightenment. To some degree, I would think that it did, but considering all of the work they are required to do combined with the minuscule results they get, the method does not seem to be very effective.

Svali - Interview with Svali: Escaped Member of "The Family"

The group known as the Illuminati consists of a hierarchy with senior members at the top and people who are basically slaves and servants at the bottom. According to various sources, the task of the lower and mid-level member is grueling and gruesome. These people are required to undergo torture, participate in sacrifices and endure excessively harsh treatment in order to achieve higher rankings within the group.

The member of this order actually believe that the demented acts committed in these groups actually gives them strength and opens the door for these negative beings to come through for various reason. As I understand it, these acts attract negative attention as negative beings feed on suffering and death.  Consequently, the acts can serve as an invitation to ETs that are equally as demented as those within the Illuminati.

David: Okay. And do you think that all of the blood trauma type of stuff that they do is related to this, as well?

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  2_Corey_and_David

Corey: It could very well be related, because blood sacrifice . . . All of these deplorable practices that they do, they have multiple reasons why they do them.

Of course, they want to have the person commit this type of crime to be able to use it over them. But also, they use it to affect the person's energy and psyche, to start to manipulate their psyche.

David: Well, now, you've spoken before about this very bizarre situation that took place between Jack Parsons, allegedly one of the founders – well, not allegedly, we know he's one of the founders of NASA – and L. Ron Hubbard, where they did this thing called Babalon Working. And they were trying to summon, inside a magic circle, some kind of spiritual creature.

And you said to me in private conversation that those rituals that took place over several days actually had some very destructive effects.

L. Ron Hubbard and The BABALON Working II

Corey: Yes. And there have been reports that I've heard of, out in the middle of nowhere – let's use where we are now as an example, in the Boulder [Colorado] area – off in the mountains away from all prying eyes, these groups will get together, form a circle, and do some sort of a ceremony.

And many times, a Reptilian will appear in the middle.

David: Really?

Corey: Yeah.

David: Now, you mentioned before that there were actual damages in the Earth's protective field caused by that ceremony that Hubbard and Parsons had done.

Corey: Right. It had opened some sort of a rift.

David: And you had mentioned the idea of somebody going with like a boxcutter knife alongside a sheet . . .

David: . . . and like slashing long holes in the sheet as they walked by.

David: So as the Earth rotates and they're doing this Babalon Working at a particular latitude line, is there some type of tear that they cause in the Earth's energy field that rotates as they continue doing it?

Corey: Right. It's just like if you took a globe, spun it, and then took a Sharpie and touched it to the globe as it was spinning. It's going to leave a streak.

David: And what was the effect of this tear? What happened once they created that tear?

Corey: This tear allowed beings from another dimension to have access to ours.

Note:

Upon hearing the Law of One's specifics on how negative ETs could be contacted, I became concerned. The method described in the text sound similar to the CE-5 contact method developed by Dr. Steven Greer. This method also involves going out into deserted areas (sometimes at the locations of ley lines), forming an inward-facing circle and meditating. This act alone may not be dangerous by itself. However, if certain measures are taken and certain participants favor the negative path, the consequences might be less than pleasant.

[url=https://books.google.com/books?id=uCskZyrNLtQC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q=ley lines&f=false]Sacred Encounters: Spiritual Awakenings During Close Encounters – Examples of Traveling to Ley Line Locations[/url]

This is not to accuse Dr. Geer of any wrong-doing, but rather to make note of the potential risk of using his practices in the wrong locations or for questionable reasons. Combined with the assumption that everyone in space is our friend, this method could lead to deception of magnificent proportions.

If I were to start out any experience with the assumption that everyone around me is friendly, there is a chance that I could be right and there could be no adverse consequence. However, if I am wrong, the consequences could be devastating. This is similar to blindfolding ourselves, plugging our ears and walking across the freeway. We would be right to say that there might not be any cars coming, as it is quite possible that there are not.

Dr. Steven Greer - Founder of "The Orion Project" which aims to bring new and advanced technology to the planet

We may further assume that if there are any cars coming, that traffic is slow, or if drivers are speeding they will see us and swerve just in time to miss killing us. We could also proudly wear our blindfold and earplugs and loudly declare, “There are most definitely no cars coming and anyone who says that there are is a fool!” But who would actually take such a risk?

David: So it's actually . . . it creates a portal that they could get in through that they otherwise wouldn't have.

Corey: Right. But it ended up being one that they could not close.

David: It seems pretty bizarre that just a couple of people could do this much damage. Why do you think it works that well?

Corey: Well, I mean, you've spoken many times about small groups of people getting together causing major effect on the larger population.

David: In the meditation effect for a positive sense, yeah.

Corey: Right. Well, why wouldn't it work for a negative sense as well?

David: Okay. So this is one of the ways that the Orion, or the Draco, would contact individuals incarnate on Earth. And they said there was two ways. So let's keep going.
There are others whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact with total service-to-self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.

Corey: So basically, they're just evil enough to where birds of a feather . . . and they come together kind of thing.

David: Sure.

WHAT INFORMATION?

David: Okay. So then the next question that they ask is:
11.21 Questioner: What type of information is passed on from the [Orion] crusaders to these [incarnate] people?

David: And this is a pretty simple answer.
Ra:... The Orion group passes on information concerning The Law of One with the orientation of service to self.

The information can become technical just as some in the Confederation, in attempts to aid this planet in service to others, have provided what you would call technical information.

The technology provided by this group is in the form of various means of control or manipulation of others to serve the self.

David: So this is interesting, because what they're basically describing here – first of all, technological information being provided by the crusaders – wouldn't you say that lines up perfectly with Nazi Germany in the 1930s?

Corey: That the negatives were imparting this information?

David: Yeah.

Corey: Absolutely, yes.

David: So actually giving the Germans the ability to perfect their flying saucer technology. You had said before that the Americans didn't have as much ease in getting these reverse engineerings to work.

Corey: Well, the main reason was that they were completely scientific minded. They were not using these occult-type practices with science together.

David: Ah.

Corey: That's what the Germans were doing. They would have test craft. They would put all kinds of runes and glyphs all over them, do ceremonies, and couple that with the technology they were developing.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  Nazi-ufo-flying-saucer

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Founders of Solar Warden with William Tompkins

David: So based on what The Law of One is saying here, it would imply that actually putting those runes on their craft, or the swastika and shapes like this, somehow allowed the negative to give them more information about how to perfect the technology?

Corey: Right. And just like on the positive side, who was that famous mathematician we were talking about in the car yesterday who was getting this type of information, but positive information, about mathematics and physics from . . .

David: Oh, Srinivasa Ramanujan?

Corey: Yes.

David: Yes.

Corey: Yeah. So it happens on the dark side and the light side.

David: Right. As the quote goes on, though, they start to talk about mind control systems. And let's read a little bit more before we discuss this.

So they're talking about “various means of controlling and manipulating others to serve the self”. One of those would be, of course, building UFOs allows them to control the planet, to have a weapon that they could fake an alien invasion with, for example.

But it also gets into mind control.

NUCLEAR ENERGY

So then he says:
11.23 Questioner: Is this how we learned of nuclear energy?

And the answer is actually pretty interesting.
Was it mixed, both positive and negative orientation?

Ra:... This is correct.

So that's pretty interesting right there, the idea that this really messy, dangerous power source was partly given to us by negatives because it would cause a lot of damage if it was used.

Corey: Right. And what I've heard is a lot of the Reptilian vessels use a dirty type of power plant.

David: Oh, really?

Corey: Yeah. It doesn't affect them, the radiation, but human beings would not be able to last in those craft very long.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Revealing Hidden Technology with Heather Sartain

David: Well, and you're also familiar, I'm sure, with how American power plants use so much of this heavy water, and they leave the waste products stored in these giant tanks.

And there's been a plan to try to hit the fault line going through the middle of America, and they put all of these power plants along the fault line, and create a big disaster that way, but the positive beings have stopped this from happening.

Corey: Yeah. That was, at the least, very poor planning.

David: Yeah. But it seems intentional.

David: These guys are really crazy.
The entities responsible for the gathering of the scientists were of a mixed orientation.

The scientists were overwhelmingly positive in their orientation.

David: This includes Einstein. They talk about that.
The scientists who followed their work were of mixed orientation including one extremely negative entity, as you would term it.

David: And they never really say who that is. And it would be useless to really try to speculate on it.

But it's interesting here, because look at what they're telling us. The initial wave of people that make these breakthroughs that are used by the negative, the initial wave is positive. So they're protected. Their free will is protected. They're allowed to make these huge breakthroughs.

Corey: That is no different than what occurs in the military-industrial complex today. Many of these engineers and physicists, all the different scientists, feel like they are saving the world. They feel like they're doing a very good thing.

David: Right.

Corey: And they put in the work. And, of course, above them, there's no need to know what happens after that, so they have no idea what's going on.

Note:

One of the most difficult aspects of changing institutions such as science and government for the better, it seems, is not so much in the actual application of new and healthy policy, or distributing helpful resources to replace the unhealthy provisions of the past. The most difficult aspect of the change is convincing the lower-level workers of the organization (as well as the general population) that they initial standards were wrong.

When an individual or group serves an unjust cause, they are typically inundated with so much propaganda that it becomes difficult for them to know what is truly happening. Without discernment, people can easily be convinced that what they are doing is right and ethical. They may believe the propaganda they constantly receive is gospel truth and would refuse to believe anything else.

The NDAA Legalizes the Use of Propaganda on United States Citizens - Commentary and Links, Plus an Interview with Dr. Udo Ulfkotte

The ability of malevolent people to rationalize their own crimes can be quite impressive at times. If the followers of such people are blindly agreeable, they can be convinced of doing almost anything for the sake of supported their chosen leader. Under these conditions, it is not actually necessary for people to commit evil themselves, but if the people simply stop paying attention to what is happening around them, there is no limit to the evil that can be enabled by their apathy. This is typically the goal of propaganda.

Today we have somewhat of a different situation, as the tool of propaganda has actually been used as a weapon against one of the symptoms of major personal problems in the United States. No matter how we may view Donald Trump, we may all agree that he is a symptom of our collective problems as a country. As we have heard, the Universe reflects our own identity back to us through our surroundings. What better way to represent the reality of a country than by the person they elect to lead them?

Though his election may have been advantageous to positive progress to outing the Cabal, he himself may serve as a reminder that we all have plenty to change within ourselves.

Sphere Being Alliance - Are We Navigating to Our Optimal Temporal Reality? - An Update from Corey Goode

Propaganda has been turned around and a questionable party is being blamed not only for his own poor judgment but for the crimes of the Cabal that is on the way out. The people believe that because the media is claiming that they know who the bad-guy is, the media must be telling the truth. The problem is that many people never stopped following the propaganda and still depend upon the catered reality of the unseen establishment.

The only ways an individual can truly awaken is either on their own or in a distortion-free environment. It has been somewhat difficult for us to clear out the entirety of the Cabal distortion, but progress is being made.

CONTINUED...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ORION DARK FLEET

11.24 Questioner: Is this extremely negative entity still incarnate on Earth?

David: This is 1981.
Ra:... This is correct.

David: So, again, you could speculate about who this is, but we don't really know.
11.25 Questioner: Then I assume you can't name him.

David: The answer, of course, is yes.
12.2 Questioner: [You] mentioned that the Orion crusaders came here in chariots.

David: Now, “chariots” is their term for basically flying saucers or what we could call UFOs.

Corey: Chariots of the Gods kind of thing.

David: Yeah. Because it's a chariot of war.
[Could you] describe a chariot?

David: This gets interesting, because the Dark Fleet stuff you've told us? It's amazing how much correlation there is here. Wait till you see this, dude.
Ra:... The term chariot is a term used in warfare among your peoples.

That is its significance.

The shape of the Orion craft is one of the following:

David: I've been waiting for so long to see your live reaction as we do this.

Corey: Triangles?

David: Well, just wait.
Firstly, the elongated, ovoid shape which is of a darker nature than silver but which has a metallic appearance if seen in the light.

David: What do you think of that?

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock: The Dark Fleet

Corey: Sounds very familiar to some of the art and descriptions that I've given.

David: When you did the art, when we commissioned the art about the battle that was taking place over Antarctica, tell us a little bit about the shootdowns again. What was happening there?

Corey: Right. And these were actually Dark Fleet vessels, . . .

David: Yep.

Corey: . . . according to the intelligence. And there were six of them that were trying to leave . . . that left from under the ocean close to Antarctica and were trying to leave orbit.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  3_battle_over_Antarctica

And we had dozens of what were described as Chevron craft of unknown origin came in and attacked them, and caused enough damage that they retreated back the way they came.

David: So they're elongated ovals just like it says here.

Corey: Like teardrops. Like teardrops.

David: . . . “a darker nature than silver”.

Corey: Right. Often described as pumpkin seed shaped.

David: Right. And I did not actually see this in The Law of One until originally it was April 2016, after you'd already made that graphic. And then I wanted to do some of these episodes.

And I was shocked because it's one thing to kind of get loose connections. But when you have The Law of one, as we've said in previous episodes, describing our government having bases on the Moon, that they're in the process of being rebuilt and expanded, bases that move along the surface of the Earth, bases under the sea – there's so many correlations with the things that you've said that nobody was talking about in UFOlogy back in 1981.

And here's another example. It's totally amazing.

So this perfectly fits with what you said.
In the absence of light, it appears to be red or fiery in some manner.

David: I'm curious, what are your feelings on that?

Corey: That definitely describes some of the craft. I haven't heard it mentioned directly in correlation with just the Reptilians, but even the cosmonaut-type spheres that were over Antarctica during that time observing, when they're inside the atmosphere moving around, they have kind of an orangeish-red corona.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  4_cosmonaut_type_spheres

David: So this perfectly fits once again. Well, there's another type.
Other craft include disc-shaped objects of a small nature approximately twelve feet in your measurement in diameter,

the box-like shape approximately forty feet to a side in your measurement.

Other craft can take on a desired shape through the use of thought control mechanisms.

David: So we have three things here. We have flying saucers 12-feet wide, a box type of shape, and then they can create anything that looks like what they want.

Corey: Well, and also, they have what look like metallic craft. And there would be rooms inside, and with electric stimulation they would change shape. They'd go into balls, they would flatten out, and then the rooms on the inside would move around . . .

David: Oh, wow!

Corey: . . . to match the shape change. So in flight, they could change from a cigar shape to a flat circle or a disk. They can change actual shapes.

Full Disclosure and Ascension - Commentary of the Article from David Wilcock

David: Well, yeah. There are also UFO sightings not only of craft changing shape, but of actually splitting and going off and becoming two.

Corey: Hm mm. Yeah. They do that too.

David: Is that also what it can do?

David: Wow! Yeah, you never said that on the show before.

So as far as like a 12-foot disk, is that one of the sizes that you've seen?

Corey: Yes.

David: Maybe more like a drone craft or something?

Corey: Yeah. Those smaller ones are usually drones . . .

Corey: . . . around that size, like six to 12 feet.

David: And I also know, in some of the same art that you already had commissioned back before I saw this, that you did describe squarish craft that the Dark Fleet have.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  5_square_craft

Corey: Indeed.

David: And it says right here, boxlike shape 40-feet to a side. So again, very, very nice lineup here. It's amazing.

VARIOUS CIVILIZATIONS

So now they're going to talk about that . . .
There are various civilization complexes which work within this group.

David: Meaning it's not just one type of extraterrestrial race.

Corey: Well, yeah. That matches the conquered race that I've told you about that a lot of people confuse with Nordics.

Corey: They're like eight foot tall. They have the taller foreheads, receding hairline kind of a thing, kind of the same bob haircuts, blonde hair, big blue eyes, six fingers.

Corey: And the intel on them is that they're a conquered race, just like we supposedly are. And just like we have Dark Fleet going out with the Reptilians on conquests, that's what these beings are doing.

David: And those are some of the most troublesome ones, right, that particular group?

Corey: They're the ones that we've seen a lot in conflicts. So, yeah, they'll send those beings in as cannon fodder a lot of the time.

David: Wow! Interesting.
Some are more able to use intelligent infinity than others.

David: That means their ability to manipulate consciousness, their kind of magic powers like telekinesis, telepathy. So would you agree with that?

Corey: Absolutely, yes. Yeah, I mean, there have been many accounts of people going to some of these bases where there are Reptilians, or these Nordic-type groups that I've told you about that are walking around with these big pelican cases that hold equipment, levitated, floating behind them as they walk along.

The information is very seldom shared; therefore, the chariots vary greatly in shape and appearance.

David: In other words, the Draco, even if they have people working with them, they don't necessarily want to give them that much technology.

So it's kind of like, “Come with whatever you've got.”

Corey: Yes. And the Dark Fleet have much more advanced technology and weaponry than the other space programs, most of them. And their technology has been enhanced by this Draco group, but not enhanced to a point to where they could become a threat to them.

Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Goode - Exploitation of E.T. Technology with Sergeant Clifford Stone

David: Right. That makes perfect sense.

Now they talk about the Quarantine. This is an interesting discussion we've had many discussions about.

THE QUARANTINE

12.3 Questioner: Is there any effort by the Confederation to stop the Orion chariots from arriving here?

David: Of course, now with the Spheres and the Outer Barrier, it's gotten much more.
Ra:... Every effort is made to quarantine this planet.

However, the network of guardians, much like any other pattern of patrols on whatever level, does not hinder each and every entity from penetrating quarantine, for if request is made in light/love, The Law of One will be met with acquiescence.

David: So this is something that I've heard from several other insiders, and I definitely wanted to get your take on it in these Law of One episodes.

Is there some kind of energetic barrier around the Earth that at times prevents people from just being able to come in and leave whenever they want?

Corey: Absolutely. They have to, I guess, come in and leave in a certain way, in a certain trajectory, that is monitored. If they come in through any of the other ways, then they can risk damage to their vessels.

David: Right. So this is what The Law of One calls the Quarantine, and they explain that they do not hinder every entity from coming in.

Corey: Which will coincide with some of the beings that I told you that, when the Outer Barrier was erected, there were a lot of beings that ended up getting trapped here that are extremely benevolent.

Corey: And that included the groups that were here that couldn't care less about us, that were just here to study the rainforests or the ocean life.

David: And I also have heard from other insiders that the Quarantine actually does involve, to some degree, physical microsatellites in Earth's orbit that enforce this protective grid in some way. Have you heard something like that, that there are . . . ?

Corey: I know that WE have put out swarms of very tiny satellites that are out there for monitoring and defending the planet.

David: Okay. That's the same thing I heard from others.
If the request is not made, due to the slipping through the net, then there is penetration of this net.

David: So some entities can randomly get through.
12.5 Questioner: I didn't quite understand. How does the Confederation stop the Orion chariot from coming through the quarantine?

Ra:... There is contact at the level of light-form or lightbody-being depending upon the vibratory level of the guardian.

David: So what they're actually saying here is a light-form might be like a wall of light. It might appear as a craft. Lightbody-being may actually be some sort of apparition.

But what it's saying is that a lot of these entities would try to get in, and they're going to run into something that would stop them.
These guardians sweep [the] reaches of your Earth's energy fields attempting to be aware of any entities approaching.

An entity which is approaching is hailed in the name of the One Creator.

Any entity thus hailed is bathed in love/light and will of free will obey the quarantine due to the power of The Law of One.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the Secret Space Program - Technological Salvation

David: Now, this is all very nebulous, so we're going to keep reading because it'll all make sense in a second.
12.6 Questioner: What would happen to the entity if he did not obey the quarantine after being hailed?

Ra:... To not obey quarantine after being hailed on the level of which we speak would be equivalent to your not stopping upon walking into a solid brick wall.

David: So anyway, it's describing a solid energetic barrier, something that you just can't go through it no matter what.

Corey: Right. And science has discovered interesting energetic anomalies around the Earth.

David: Absolutely.
12.7 Questioner: What would happen to the entity then [if] he did this?

What would happen to his chariot?

Ra:... The Creator is one being.

The vibratory level of those able to reach the quarantine boundaries is such that upon seeing the love/light net it is impossible to break this Law.

David: So that . . . I highlighted “love/light net”, because it is apparently some kind of grid-like mesh of light that they just can't get through if they're trying to get in other than the normal way to get into the planet.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  509332696

WINDOWS IN THE NET

Therefore, nothing happens.

No attempt is made.

There is no confrontation.

The only beings who are able to penetrate the quarantine are those who discover windows or distortions in the space/time continua surrounding your planet's energy fields.

David: This opens up a huge discussion, because what they say is that if our free will on Earth gets shaky enough, they have to allow a certain amount of random windows that can, they might only be very brief, but they allow the bad guys to come in for just a short time and then get back out again really fast.
Through these windows they come.

These windows are rare and unpredictable.

David: So this is something that's allowed to happen by our own free will.

WHO GETS CONTACTED?

Then it says:
26.34 Questioner: Is it necessary in each case for the entity who is contacted in one of these landings to be calling the Orion group?

Or do some of these entities come in contact with the Orion group even though they are not calling that group?

Ra:... You must plumb the depths of fourth-density negative understanding.

This is difficult for you.

David: So we're seeing they're setting us up here for something interesting.

PLUNDER AS THEY WILL

Once having reached third-density space/time continuum through your so-called windows, these crusaders may plunder as they will,

the results completely a function of the polarity of the, shall we say, witness/subject or victim.

David: Dude, this is the Galactic Slave Trade. They are describing exactly what you've been telling us right here in The Law of One, that they may plunder as they will. The people who are plundered do not necessarily have to be consciously calling the Orion group.

But then, notice it says the results are a function of their polarity.

So I know that when you've talked about the Galactic Slave Trade, it would appear that just anybody could get picked, and that's going to freak a lot of people out.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces  Images

Corey: It's because humans are the ones collecting the specimens that are sent off planet into the slave trade. In the beginning, they were just being taken, and then the secret space programs, once they had more control over our airspace, the powers behind that force decided, “We can use these people as a commodity for trade.”

And that's how having a large piece of the human trade business came about.

Note:

The point which Corey made about the way that humanity is initiated into slavery with these negative beings is via these blood sacrifices. As I understand it, when one human acquiesces to the suggestions of these negative Draco, the human ends up entangling not only themselves into the agreement, but can potentially make the entirety of humanity liable for alleviating the karma associated with the sacrifice ritual.

Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock – Troubling Encounters – Rushed Meetings and Unanswered Questions

In past episodes, it was discussed that the beings that exist at higher densities do not see humanity as a group of individuals. They see us as one singular, planetary being with a sort of identity complex. We don't remember the fact, but we are actually one being and when one aspect of that being (a person) authorizes servitude of any type to an outside force, the entirety of humanity can also be ensnared in that same servitude (depending upon the actions of the original individual).

This is said to be why we have the task of freeing ourselves from the Draco/Crusaders. It is because for thousands of years, the human race has been bouncing between being ensnared, freed and then re-subjected to slavery by negative ETs. This is where we find ourselves today, and is the reason why we are fighting to throw off the bonds of slavery once and for all.

David: So then it says:
This is due to the sincere belief of fourth-density negative that to love self is to love all.

David: So they believe that they are the elite, they are the special, and that they love themselves, and that other people do not love themselves as much as they do. Therefore, they've become god where none exists and everybody else should worship them.

Did you encounter that type of belief in the Cabal in the times that you saw this stuff going on?

Corey: I guess they obviously passed that way of thinking down to their human minions.

David: Sure.

TEACHING LOVE OF SELF

Each other-self which is thus either taught or enslaved thus has a teacher which teaches love of self.

David: That's just like what you were saying. The elite pass this down to everyone else.
Exposed to this teaching, it is intended that there be brought to fruition a harvest of fourth-density negative or self-serving mind/body/spirit complexes.

David: Now, do these people believe in their own form of Ascension, just like it's saying here, that they're going to ascend?

Corey: Yes. Yeah. Some of them believe it will be a technological Ascension. Most of them do.

They are AI prophet-type people. And as it turns out, many of the Draco seem to be as well.

David: Right. But there's others that would actually believe in a sort of spiritual Ascension, as well?

Corey: Right. There are so many different esoteric and other type of beliefs among these groups. Very few of them agree on their belief systems. They just agree on their overall agenda.

Note:

We have heard that when the negative beings give instruction, they do so only partially. As the passage seems to state, this training is given without emphasis on the necessary steps to ensure the health and well-being of the individuals receiving the instruction. To add, this training sounds as though it is given to people who are not adequately prepared to receive it. This could lead to trainees having power, but lacking the discipline and wisdom to use that power responsibly.

Whenever we receive higher knowledge, it is imperative that we learn the most healthy and productive way to apply that knowledge so that we can have a somewhat predictable and beneficial outcome. If we do not, we become like children who found their parent's gun unlocked and with the safety off. There is no telling what damage we may do without the discipline and skill to wield the power we possess.

This is one major reason why the resources such as the Law of One are so extensive and complex. It is because there is so much to learn for our benefit. Yet even still, the text does not hold the entire lesson within it. If I understand correctly, the lessons within the text evolve as the reader internalizes the material. So to some degree, the reader creates their own individual application of the knowledge as they develop. This is the life-honoring and the self-honoring way by which accurate truth is imparted, in my perspective.

David: All right. Well, since we've talked about some pretty disturbing stuff in this episode and we're out of time, I mean, The Law of One does say – and I want to point this out – they make it very clear in here that the negative is never allowed to do more than what is required to awaken humanity, that by having this great villain in the planetary game, we become . . . our hearts open up and we realize that there is a reason to want to be more loving, there's a reason to want to be more positive, there's a reason to want to save the Earth, to protect the animals, to seek truth and justice and freedom and liberty.

What do you think is the big vulnerability of these negative forces? What is their critical weakness that the positive groups will ultimately use against them and are using against them?

Corey: Their complete devotion to self. You know, they're . . .

Sphere Being Alliance - Are We Navigating to Our Optimal Temporal Reality? - An Update from Corey Goode

David: How does that bring them down?

Corey: These groups are also so interrelated on their hierarchy that, if they can disturb or affect any of the upper hierarchy beings, it trickles down to the rest.

David: So it's sort of like a computer, where you would have the CPU fighting with the memory fighting with the hard drive. You can't have a functional system when it's constantly betraying itself.

Corey: Right. Another thing this topic brings to mind . . . I hear people all the time saying, why won't the Blue Avians come down here and just squash the Reptilians? Why don't they just take an active role?

The creation of The Law of One book was to be a guide, and most of all, to stimulate our consciousness. That is pretty much all they're concerned about, is stimulating and raising our consciousness.

If they can do that, we take care of the problem ourself and they don't have to get involved.

David: Yeah. And I think that when we look at the meditation effect and how much, as you were talking about the negative can do that, a small group of people focusing on the positive can have such a hugely disproportionate effect on the outcome that, as more of us are enlightened and we realize that such evil exists, we become a lot more dedicated on our path.

And once we do, we have a dramatic effect on how this is all going to turn out. Would you agree with that?

Corey: Absolutely. The one thing that they've tried to drill into my head is that we are our own saviors. We are the ones that have to clean up this mess. They will mitigate some of the problems that we have to overcome, but we have to do all the work.

And I think we're beginning to see a change in society and things occurring in the background to where we might be on the precipice of those changes.

David: Cool. All right, well you've seen it here, a lot of really great Law of One connections to what Corey is saying.

As a scientifically-minded person who's written scientific books, when I look at this type of data, it's absolutely convincing to me this is not the product of coincidence or chance.

This is two different sources that are talking about the same body of true information. It's the only logical explanation.

I'm David Wilcock. This is “Cosmic Disclosure” here with Corey Goode, and I thank you for watching.

It seems that one of the main reasons why many people still desire to be saved by someone else is that these people still do not realize their true potential. For our entire lives, we have been taught that we are lowly dependent servants of higher authority, and that we must beg for what we need to survive.

This begging does not come in the form of actual begging. It comes in the form of paying taxes and standing in line at the DMV to pay the state to use our own property. (Registration does not pay for roads, by the way. Taxes and tolls do that.) It comes in the form of needing a higher authority if we want to get anything done in life. If we want a house, we have to go through a bank. If we want to earn a decent wage, we need a university or an inside connection to a prestigious company, and if we want emotional validation and a sense of worth, we need orthodox religion.

Whatever our desire in life, the system is set up so that we feel compelled to toss our power away to the nearest corporate poser just to feel valuable. However, we do not at all need someone else for validation or any fictitious authority to have what we need.

The Pitfalls of Partial Disclosure - Examining the Process of Disclosure and the Reasons why a String of Half-Truths Just Won't Cut It

The only reason these false authorities exit is because we have allowed them to. The fact is that they need our power to survive, not the other way around. Without us, they and all of their fictitious wealth would crumble to pieces. We are the engine that runs this entire game. It is our power alone that validates us, and at any point we have the power the grind this illusion of a matrix to a screeching halt.

When we put our minds to it, there is nothing we cannot achieve, and when those minds come together, watch out. The truth seems to be that the secret weapon we have been looking for all of this time is Us. We are the human perfection waiting to be realized. The connection between each of us is what has pulled us through so much, and when we choose to work together to achieve freedom, we will be shocked at how quickly that freedom manifests.

This is why the benevolent ETs don't come down and save us. We never needed them to. All we need to do is wake up.

Click here to watch:
Cosmic Disclosure – Law of One and the SSPs: Negative Forces

You must have an account with Gaia.com in order to enjoy these videos.
Go to http://www.blueavians.com/, and you will be able to sign up for one month of access for $0.99.

Thanks to: http://discerningthemystery2000plus.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum