OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked
Posted on Feb 23rd, 2017

This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked Revelation-of-the-Pyramids  

This video completely SHATTERS mainstream history—I’m still shocked 5ad8cf04b24ba2a7b04612fcb178b2fe?s=80&d=mm&r=g

Ivan

This incredible video has left me awestruck. It’s a great odyssey along a breathtaking route rich in staggering imagery, an extraordinary scientific leap and finally a revelation as unexpected as it is spectacular: the message bequeathed to future generations by these mysterious builders.

It is not a surprise anymore that there are numerous enigmas in history that remain unanswered.
Why did the ancients build pyramids, why are so many Pyramids similar in design? Why are there so many pyramids scattered across the globe? How is it possible that the ancients erected these structures without the use of advanced technology? Why are most pyramids and temples oriented or built in order to mimic certain constellations? And why do they even exist? What is their ultimate purpose?
Why are there Egyptian hieroglyphs in Australia? There is even evidence of ancient Egyptian contact with Mesoamerican civilizations. Why are so many things missing from our history books?

These are just some of the questions that have captured the interest and imagination of numerous scholars and authors throughout the years.
The truth is that we find it extremely difficult to understand most of what occurred on Earth 2,000 years ago, let alone 20,000 years ago.

According to many scholars, ancient civilizations are only a couple of thousand years old but recently, scientists have proven that complex life forms may have appeared on Earth BILLIONS of years ago. Doesn’t this raise questions and open new possibilities like, what if ancient civilizations existed on Earth much sooner than we thought?
The truth is that there are countless enigmas that remain unanswered and most of the subjects that require critical thinking are avoided by many scholars.
Interestingly, very once in a while, experts make sensational discoveries that push our timeline further back.

Not long ago, experts uncovered that ancient people of the Stone Age in China were the first to use diamonds as a tool, and not only that but two thousand years before someone else came up with the great idea. Paradoxically, diamonds were used to polish jade with which ceremonial axes were made.

Researchers had previously thought that the stone used to burnish the ax was quartz.

However, a team of Chinese and American scientists of the Harvard University argue that such a degree of polish in the ceremonial instruments could not be achieved with the use of quartz, thus, ancient man most likely used diamonds thousands of years ago.

Another discovery—making us rewrite history—was made as scientists discovered that the first humans arrived in North America through the Bering Strait 10,000 years earlier than previously thought.

The first human settlement in North America, dated 14,000 years ago, is now believed to be at least 24,000 years old, or in other words, it dates back to the height of the last glacial period, says a group of researchers from universities in Canada and United Kingdom, reports Phys.org.

But we could go on detailing countless discoveries and studies which point to the fact that history as we have been told is incomplete, and that the entire puzzle is missing many pieces.

This jaw-doping documentary—which has left awestruck—explains and details some of the many points why history as we have been taught  is incomplete.

Image Credit and video Credit: Revelation of the Pyramids.

https://youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no

Thanks to: http://www.ewao.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum