OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?”

Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?”

Posted on 2017/03/06 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 3-6-17… “Why am I not concerned?” 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_38There’s so much going on these days (and moments), and when I actually read some of the articles, comments, videos, etc., etc., etc., out there, it seems that many are presenting an energy that says something like, “Well it may seem calm today, but chaos is right around the corner, and the cabal is about to be overthrown, and it’s going to get ugly, and you’d better get [gold, silver, Bitcoin, prepper supplies for one year, guns, roses, Jesus, Buddha (choose one or more)]”. So what’s all that about?
Well, I’ll tell you all what it’s about, from my point of view… it’s about “Fear”… capital “F”.
I like to keep it simple. Yes, I’m ready for a few days, weeks, without the standard water-electricity-etc. deal if need be, but it’s not really a major “fear containing” (or “fear directed”) effort of any kind. There’s a lot of companies, bloggers, news type sites (InfoWars, anyone?) that offer lots of different products, and may sometimes present them like there’s always something hidden to “be afraid of” (or “be prepared for”… same thing).
All I can say is, I’m not concerned. And I will not live in any kind of “fear” type environment, internally, about anything. I am not concerned.
Living the path of Ascension, for myself at least, means allowing my Spirit to continually awaken to parts of self that are best released (let go of), and embracing newer parts (aspects) that are asking to come out. To me, that’s expansion. That’s “Heaven”. And I am always willing to have a “coming out” party!!
This is not a “heavy” journey. If we are following our Higher Guidance path, it will be an expanding, joyful, ever-increasing-in-frequency vibratory experience of Light. And we always have help along the way.
Not sure if this “hits” anyone’s Higher Points. But it did “hit” mine.
Much Aloha to all, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum