OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I can’t feel what I want to feel? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can’t feel what I want to feel?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I can’t feel what I want to feel? Empty I can’t feel what I want to feel? Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I can’t feel what I want to feel?

March 26, 2017 Ines Radman 

While doing some research, I had Press TV in the background and I heard this woman say: “Trump is a racist and we wan’t him impeached”. How is Trump a racist? What has he done to be one? Does this mean we are now forced to like someone? Is racism now being shoved down our dead brains?
I don’t think you’re a racist if you don’t like Chinese people. While in Canada, I had an issue with East Indians. I had a big issue with them. Not all of them. Most of them. They come to the country and DO NOT adapt. The women walked around in their saris, the men were allowed to wear swords in their belts and I got pulled over by an RCMP officer that wore a turban. Does that make me a racist because I don’t like these people? I have nothing against them, I just don’t like or approve of what they do. I think that if you’re coming to a new country, you should be given a book of rules and culture handbook and told that if you want to live in the country there are certain rules and customs you have to abide by.
I don’t care what you do in the privacy of your home. But I am bothered by migrants and immigrants alike now demanding their culture and religion is allowed. We can’t mix, it’s impossible.
Imagine being at a dance. There is a mix of races. What music is the DJ going to play? Is he going to play Indian music? Is he going to  play Swahili music? Is he going to play techno? Every single different person in that room will want to play his music that he/she is familiar with. First we got separated because individuality and a world with different cultures was cool. Then the invasions came and disintegrated those individual cultures and beliefs into hatred for each other. Now our countries are invaded by different cultures and races and we’re supposed to all get along?
No, it’s not possible to integrate cultures that go back centuries. It’s not racist to not like someone a different culture or race. I have the choice to like what I do and don’t like.
Racism is now the Ace card being played against us. It’s used to pitch us against each other, to create chaos and civil wars. It’s used to help remove 2/3 of the useless feeders of this planet so why not get humans to kill themselves off?
There is no such thing as racism in the sense that liking or not liking someone determines whether you’re a racist or not. Racism is violence against someone  of a different skin color or culture. I reserve the right to like or not like someone. That doesn’t make me a racist, it makes me free to choose what I like and don’t like. I don’t have to like what others like. I don’t have to like Indians because I’m told I have to.. No I don’t. That doesn’t make me a racist, it simply makes me brave and courageous to speak up about how I feel.
I have no problem with humanity. I only have a problem with people that cause harm to others. It’s  the immigration policy that needs to be fixed. Like my parents that immigrated from Croatia to Canada in the late 50’s. My parents had to go to school to learn the language. They had to pass culture tests before getting their citizenship. My parents were not allowed to abuse me. They were warned once that maybe in the old Yugoslavia you can beat your kids, but in Canada it’s called Child Abuse. My parents acclimated and accepted the new world they lived in because they had to. They would not get their citizenship if they didn’t learn and pass the tests. My father failed his driving licence exam 12 times. His English wasn’t that great, but he didn’t have an interpreter in those days. You either learn the language or you’re fucked. You will be ostracized, rejected by your community because you can’t speak the language.
I love all of humanity but I reserve the right to NOT like someone. I don’t like them because of what they do, not because of their skin color.
They are pinning us against each other folks, can’t you see that? Racism is another mind control program to instill into you that you either abide by the regime or  you will be punished for having a choice. You can call me what you like, but I am proud of the fact that I can tell you to your face that I don’t like you. Not because of what your skin color is or your religion, I may not like you because of your behavior or the fact that you are causing discomfort and harm to others. In that case, we need to let people know why we don’t like them. If we don’t tell them, how will they know to correct their mistake?
I feel sorry for the Americans. This madness that has fallen upon them is horrific. To have to think before  you open up your mouth must be horrific. To be afraid that someone might consider you to be a fascist, racist, woman hater or man hater or gay hater or religion hater. You better wake up folks…you are heading for the abyss and I can guarantee that the rest of the world is not going to come and help you or pass you a rope. You were the beacon of democracy, now you have fallen into the abyss of madness and political correctness. I love all of you Americans except those that cause harm to others. .When you cause harm to others you cause harm to yourselves because we’re all ONE.. We need to help each other and teach each other to be better humans. It’s why we came here. I don’t like “homosexuality”, but that doesn’t make me a bad person. I simply don’t agree with what others think. It’s my right to choose how I feel. I don’t dislike homosexuals. I simply don’t agree with the concept or reality that someone born a male can go through that ritual of changing their sex. They don’t need body changes to feel differently. If that’s the body you were given or you chose, why prove to me you need to do this? You need to prove to yourself that you can accept yourself for what and who you are. There is a reason why you chose that body to incarnate into. I don’t dislike you for that, I dislike the idea and concept that it’s normal and natural. What does that make me now?
If you ask me, it makes me someone who can voice their opinion without fear of what others might think of them. Can you do that?

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum