OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger – 4.2.17

Posted on April 3, 2017 by David Robinson
Among the planets in the Universe, Gaia or Earth is unique and the most beautiful of all. Earth is considered by all the other planets of the Universe to be the most beautiful planet of all and the one most desired to be visited because of Her beauty. This is why Earth has so much attention all the time from the galactic neighborhood. The thing that makes it hard for them is that we have not evolved to the point that we are ready to be part of the Universe, yet, so they cannot reveal their selves to us yet.
Earth is a young beautiful vibrant planet that sings out Her beauty to the universe in vibration calling to all who are able to sense the vibrations like a siren. We are about to change our status within the galactic neighborhood and be upgraded to be able to receive visitors from our neighbors who are not of this planet. That restriction is about to be removed.
You folks realize, don’t you, that when disclosure happens our global financial structure will have to change immediately to work within the universal financial system? So all this talk of disclosure goes hand in hand with the global currency reset because our old world financial system will not work within the universal financial system.
Or do you not think all those folks from other worlds will NOT want to trade with this beautiful rare planet that they have admired for who knows how long and now finally they can visit and trade with us? Oh you can bet your bottom dollar that they are just waiting for the opportunity to begin exporting certain off world things and I am sure that part of what has been going on with this GCR is establishing treaties and trade agreements with certain off world civilizations to begin trading as soon as disclosure happens and the GCR does so that our finances will work with theirs.
Anyway, I was just meditating looking for something positive because it has been such a long dry spell without any good information regarding what is going on with our currencies. I had this I guess you could say vision quest where I was led to see our planet and how absolutely beautiful it is and how it is viewed by the rest of the universe. I was led to understand that what we are waiting for is so insignificant to the big picture of what is really going on but it is so very necessary because we will kick start this planet into the next level of existence with our money and we are who will get this planet ready to enter the universe!
Maybe the vast amounts of wealth they are talking about may or may not exist on this planet but that does not matter because once we start trading with the universe we will be bringing assets in from other planets and the wealth will just grow from there. So folks, we are not just talking about what is here on Earth and the amount of wealth or currency or assets or whatever you want to call it that will soon be available to us as we begin to trade with the universe is literally unlimited.
Just my two cents worth.
Hope Ranger“Why a GCR and Why Now?” by Hope Ranger 0ox-YhsLd7w?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

topspin2

I do hope you are correct HR, but by all appearances things will proceed in a different direction....There is an ancient underbelly that has a bit more to say about what occurs than one would think, and its minions are now our neighbors. So with 360million people in the US, many without the capabilities of understanding basic rules, I do not believe that a superior race is going to come in and wave a magic wand and correct centuries of injustice...As a matter of fact, they are not allowed to interfere, at least in a major way. The artificial intelligence that has been created is an issue, add that to the cloning and we have an issue of major proportions. The fiction is deep, very deep. Its tough for the average person to survive in a world where clones/AI are using 25% of their brainpower, and are able to get deep into the minds of the simple/pure, knowing their every move even before they do....The infrastructure is in place, they powerful are ready.....

This is a planet for us to learn, not a permanent place for us reside for eternity....Dont let the exterior control our inner thoughts....That makes it too easy for them......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum