OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America?

Posted on April 12, 2017 by David Robinson  
Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz
Today, it has been reported that Catholic Bishops are “praying for the death of America”—- and I have been asked why?
To put it bluntly and succinctly, they would pray for the death of America because they have been cheating, bilking, enslaving, and robbing Americans for 150 years—–and they got caught.
Their own concessions, corporations merely calling themselves the “United States” and the “United States of America”, are the guilty parties.
We have the records, we have the mechanisms, we have the documentation. We have the proof that the Roman Pontiffs and the British Monarchs have conspired against us in Breach of Trust and commercial contract since 1822.
Now they owe us reparations they cannot ever hope to pay, their reputation as a religious organization is in tatters, and so they pray for the death of America because that means the death of their Priority Creditors.
They are praying for this evil to the “gods” of the “Kingdom of God” whose names are variously called “Mammon” on the land, and “Marduk” in the air, and “Satan” on the sea, but they will be disappointed because Mammon has been recognized as nothing but sideshow fakery, Marduk is dead, and Satan is bound.
It’s the Kingdom of Heaven that has won the toss, and now all their “Kingdom” is forfeit for a thousand years. Naturally, they are gnashing their teeth and wailing and hoping for a supernatural saving event that will prevent the entire world from knowing the truth about them and what they have been hiding like a cancer in the bowels of the Roman Catholic Church.
They are afraid, quite rightly, that this denouement, this “apocalypse” of the apostate pagan “church” within the actual Church will be the doom of all their effort and the end of their control of humanity worldwide.
This is really not news. The Paradigm Project foreclosed on them years ago from an accounting and commercial process standpoint. I and my team brought the claim against them from the side of the True Law. Now they are well and truly stuck. They’ve been overcome in Common Law, in Commercial Law, and in Ecclesiastical Law, too.
So they pray to Molech. And they pray to Marduk. And they pray to Satan. And they pray to Lucifer. And they pray to Mammon. And they pray to Baal. And all that comes back is silence. Now, finally, they remember that the consuming fire fell from Heaven for Elijah.
All that they schemed in secret is known. All that they did against the True One in Heaven. All the lies. All the evil. It’s all known down to a gnat’s eyelash. And instead of repenting and confessing their sins, the one thing that they have taught others to do and which even now could save them, they pray for evil instead— for the death of the nation they have abused and defrauded and betrayed in Breach of Trust and commercial contract. Their very prayers are acts of Dishonor.
The Doctrine of Scarcity is overturned and it will not be reinstated. Their lust for blood and war and injustice and the death of innocence is denied. They have turned aside and nobody will obey them anymore, for fear of the Living One.
The Americans caught on and by the grace of the True Lord, have claimed control of the entire Unum Sanctum Trust—- purely for the purpose of instituting the Doctrine of Abundance, introducing people to the simple Law of Heaven, and doing away with the evil ideas and motivations which have deluded, defrauded, and destroyed people for over 8,000 years.
It’s over. The Stumbling Block of Dan will be tied around their necks. Those who do not fully repent the evils that this “church within the Church” has wrought will inherit the Abyss and no longer be protected by the sign of Cain. In a twinkling, they will be gone from this Earth as if they never were. And we will not remember them nor will we regret their passing.
—————————–
See this article and over 500 others on Anna’s website here: http://www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Letter to President Trump on April 11, 2017

Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz
For forty years we have kept the land jurisdiction states of America alive, and for the past eight years, we have played a desperate international role in preventing the Obama Administration from —quite literally— killing off the fifty republican states of the Union and liquidating our assets to pay foreign corporate debts.We’ve had quite enough of our servants secretively waging illegal commercial mercenary “wars” against us while taking their paychecks from our pockets. You are now in charge of the same nest of Territorial and Municipal corporations that are responsible for these gross international commercial crimes against the American states and people, so let’s have a truce and discuss this ugly circumstance.
We hope that you agree that this travesty and long history of commercial crime and personage being practiced against the American states and people —-your actual underwriters and employers—needs to end.   150 years of this interloping and usurpation on behalf of foreign powers is more than enough.
We can show you the actual history and prove beyond any doubt that the American Bar Association has violated its treaty allowing it to be here and to operate on our soil.    We can show you where the money is hidden and how all financial concerns, including worldwide debt, can be permanently eliminated.
We can show you exactly why there is no “National Debt” and we can show you the truth about the sovereign power under which all American ships sail.  We can rip the top off the mismanagement and misdirection of both the Internal Revenue Service and the IRS, and much, much more.
It’s time to respect the actual political status of Americans and stop the pretense of universal “US CITIZENSHIP”.   Toward that end we have asked that you establish a standardized (and mutually approved) process for the American states and people to reclaim their good names and estates and to live peacefully on the land of their forefathers.
We have labored under false presumptions and illegal taxation for a long time.  Tempers are high.  It is in the best interests of all concerned to move onward and upward in a cooperative way.
—————————–
See this article and over 500 others on Anna’s website here: http://www.annavonreitz.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Foxes in the Hen House

Anna von Reitz - Why Would Catholic Bishops Pray for the Death of America? plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145Anna von Reitz
When I was very young I lived on an old-fashioned farm with a barn and a hay loft and a chicken coop and a pig pen and cows and horses and all sorts of critters. Then as now I had to figure things out, so I was constantly bothering my poor parents with oddball questions— for example, “What do angels do when their wings molt?”
My Dad made a sound like he was stifling a sneeze. His eyes watered as he gazed up toward the ceiling of the hayloft. I thought it was the dust getting to him, but on later reflection, maybe not.
“They walk,” he finally answered, sober as a judge.
Well, okay…. you can see what he was up against.
Inevitably the day came when I encountered the idea of foxes in hen houses. In our case, it was real foxes in real hen houses, so I took it literally and vividly remember the bang of the shotgun in the middle of the night and the squawking and scrabbling of the chickens and the barking of the dogs and the flash of red and white fur streaking through the deep shadowy back pasture grass.
My Dad didn’t shoot to kill the varmint. After World War II, he had seen enough killing of any living thing to swear off it for a lifetime. He just stood looking after the fox and nodded and said, “You can’t have foxes in a hen house.”
This seemed self-evident enough and I didn’t comment. Even I knew that foxes eat chickens and eggs. They are real thieves and brigands when it comes to that, and I too-well remembered seeing the stray feathers and broken egg shells when one of our Biddies strayed and stayed out for a couple days on her own, making a secret nest in the open hay shed next to the barn.
“Foxes got her,” Grandma said, shaking her head on that occasion, and something steely in her voice and eyes told me she’d do as much for the fox, if she caught him.
As it happened, the foxes had plenty of rodents in our woodlot and their taste for chicken abated after a few such incidents. I never had to think about it much after that, until much later when I heard the same thing said about politicians being “foxes in the hen house.”
I want you all to realize that we’ve had foxes in our hen house for 150 years, just raising no end of hell with the chickens.
It is now time for the farmers and doctors and lawyers and bureaucrats and yes, the Catholic bishops responsible for this mess, to face the facts. It’s time for the politicians to heave ho.
The people of this country trusted you to take care of them and their property. You grossly betrayed that trust.
You had cause to know better, and you all stood around like big, dumb stumps and let the predators in. It doesn’t matter if you say “foxes in the hen house” or “wolves among the sheep” it all amounts to the same thing.
You were hired to keep this country and its people safe and you have failed; instead, you have enslaved your employers, engaged in racketeering and fraud on an unimaginable scale, and promoted injustice against your own benefactors and underwriters.
You’ve disguised your private bill collectors as officers of public courts and amassed private mercenary armies under color of law on our shores, disguising them as employees of federal agencies. You have confiscated our property and illegally conscripted our sons to serve as gun fodder in wars for profit. You did all this under conditions of non-disclosure and deceit.
You are vermin without cause or honor, pirates and thieves and ingrates who deserve no mercy from any actual court and certainly deserve no mercy from those who have suffered as a result of your criminality. You are foxes in hen houses, wolves among the sheep, and though I may show you the same mercy my Father showed — and for the same reasons— we can’t have foxes in our hen house any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum