OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Water or Smart Phones? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Water or Smart Phones? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Water or Smart Phones? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Water or Smart Phones? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Water or Smart Phones? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Water or Smart Phones? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Water or Smart Phones?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water or Smart Phones? Empty Water or Smart Phones? Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Water or Smart Phones?

April 16, 2017 Ines Radman 

There are people on this planet who have to travel a long way to get to water or access to water. Some people in poor countries such as India and Africa have to travel hours to get to a well or river, sometimes twice a day spending up to 5 hours daily just walking and collecting water for the family. Some still use wood to cook on and many still have to find a place in nature to do their defecating and urinating.
Imagine waking up in the morning with a full bladder but you don’t have a toilet. If you’re lucky enough to have a water source close by you can do it in a bucket and take it out later but many people have to walk into woods or fields to do this everyday. Indian women have to wait until nightfall because of the culture and shame of being seen urinating.
Do you know that 88% of the Indian population don’t have a toilet in their house? The toilet isn’t the problem. The Indian government is giving them to those that can’t afford it. The problem is running water and sewage. Only rich people can afford composting toilets. 88% of Indians don’t have running water in their homes, the other 12% who are Middle and Upper class leisurely water their lawns and gardens. Water isn’t a problem in India, it’s the delivery system.
I have woken up some days to have no running water, because of a problem in the pipes or just maintenance. We do get notified that there will be a water shortage but since I don’t listen to the radio, I have no idea when it’s happening. It’s very uncomfortable without water for a few hours. Sure, I can find some bottled water and make my morning coffee but the rest has to wait including going to the bathroom unless I really can’t wait.
My parents lived without running water and electricity. This island got running water in 1963 and electricity in 1967. I lived here for a few years between 1963 and 1971 and remember helping my mother carry water from the community well. We made a turban like cap and then lifted the heavy pail on our heads and walked home about 200 m. I was only 12 years old and it sure didn’t help my scoliosis, but that was the way life was. On laundry days it would be going back and forth all day long. My mom would boil the sheets in a huge cauldron over the fire and then hand wash, rinse and hang out to dry. Just carrying the soggy sheets to hang on a clothes line was hard work. My mom would save the rinse water for later on when we used it to wash our hands and feet before bedtime. Some of it went into the planters and rest was taken down to the waterfront and dumped out.
When a child is born into poverty and hunger, it knows no better until or unless someone gave it a nice meal. From that moment on, that child knows the difference between hunger and feeling full, but until that moment, the child is like every other child, it plays, has a normal life just everyone else.
I complain when I wake up to no running water. Actually, I get lost because unless I have bottled water, I can’t make my morning coffee. I solved the power outages by buying a French Press. This way I can just boil water on the gas stove and make coffee.
The luxury of having running water is available to approx. 4 billion people, the other 3 billion or so have to fetch it, collect rain water or buy it. The reality that we live in is a duality in the cruelest sense. You either have water or don’t, you’re either hungry or full, thirsty or hydrated, healthy or sick. Instead of sending corn and rice to impoverished countries, we should be sending irrigation systems and sewer equipment, desalination units so the poor people of this planet can grow their own food. But oh, wait a minute, we do send them GMO seeds and cause every 5th farmer in India to kill themselves thanks to Monsanto.
Should we be proud of our humanity because we send rice and corn to poor nations? My point to all of this is that instead of worrying if you want to be a man or woman, instead of voting for or hating Trump, instead of blaming Putin for every mistake in your life, you should be grateful you’ve got running water.
Most Indians have cellphones. Most Croatians had cellphones long before they had land lines as it was too expensive in the 80’s to get connected. Because only recently fiber optics have been installed slowly in the system, we still run on an analog system and this makes it very expensive and inefficient to have a land line. The reality of carrying cellphones around and being surrounded by cell towers is now showing it’s ugly consequences. Young kids born with or in their first 5 years developing brain tumors and cancers. Their parents being 2nd generation smartphone users and are now seeing  their children born with many complications.
Nobody is asking why children are getting cancers, but the Oncology Wards in Pediatrics are full and kids are now on a waiting list to get in.
My neighbor’s eight year old grandson has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor and he’s on this waiting list yet they’re not asking why. I can tell them why and warned them on his 6th birthday when his well educated parents gifted him with his first smartphone. Since my kitchen faces to their driveway, I know the grand-kids come every weekend from the mainland. What do I see? I see a child walking/running around constantly staring into his smartphone. I have noticed his posture is bad due to the constant staring into the screen. Do they really know why he may die?
If you have children under the age of ten and have given them one of those cancer causing toys, I accuse you of child abuse. Please don’t give me this shit about peer pressure and what the neighbors might think or your child’s self esteem issues. What about their self esteem when they lose all their hair due to chemotherapy? If you feel that his/her self worth is more important than the risk of getting cancer, then you deserve everything you have coming to you.
The research is out. It’s not enough that they are destroying kids with vaccines; frequencies finish them off. Do you believe my kids who are now 35 and 37 years old never got vaccinated? That’s how long I have known about that.
The only difference between the US and Croatia is that our healthcare is cheap, it’s social medicine and it’s not always good but we don’t have to dish out millions of dollars to treat cancer but should we be comforted by that?
Problem with tumors and cancers caused by frequencies and radiation is that there is no hope at all. The damage is done at the DNA level and sometimes even at the first chemotherapy session the cancer will mutate. Take the damn phones away or you’re not better than a child molester. If you’re really obsessed about what others might think, peer pressure or whatever, then take your kids out of school. They don’t learn anything of value anyways. Do your kids know what to do in case there is no running water or electricity? I doubt it.
Water is life, it’s a luxury many can’t afford, but your child deserves better, by the time you figure it out, it could be too late.
I wanted to go to my neighbors house today and slap her around a bit because she allowed her grandson to use his phone while he was visiting. My neighbor is also a very educated woman and retired Nurse, she knew better. By not allowing him phone time, she may have saved his life or slowed down the cancer at the least. But I won’t go because her suffering and fear of losing her precious grandson is far worse than any slap I could give her. If only she heeded my warnings on his 6th birthday when his stupid educated parents did this to him and gifted him with an iPhone. So much for higher education and their intelligence. You see, educated folks worry about what other’s might think about them. And we call some of them Smartphones?
I’m thirsty, off to grab some water.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum