OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Re: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN”

Posted By: Luna [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 8-Sep-2012 01:48:22

In Response To: CGI's BillsBest: DEBUNKING LIES: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF “AMEN” (CGI_admin)

I first found out about Amen = Amen Ra from Michael Tsarion. (Love his stuff!) And I feel funny using the word now, even though I haven't figured out what to use in it's place. I was taught to close my prayers with it as a child, and now as an adult it feels like hanging up the phone without saying 'goodbye' to end a prayer any other way. One church I used to attend had us say "In Jesus Christ's name we pray, Amen." So, it occurred to me that we could just end prayers with "Jesus," but it's funny how saying "Jesus" or "Jesus Christ" is akin to cursing or taking the Lord's name in vain, when it is considered exactly right to end a Christian prayer with the name of an Egyptian god?

Maybe we should reclaim "Jesus Christ." lol

At least, in stead of saying "Amen" when I strongly agree with something, I can say "Hallelujah!" Maybe we could end our prayers that way? I just don't like to think that God is on the phone waiting for me to finish my prayer and instead gets to listen to me talk to my can and pour some orange juice.

The Universal Fusionist
: Posted: 2012/05/23

: The Hebrew “Christian” Bible is full of propaganda and lies,
: that is why you have people writing about contradictions
: within it. I have no issue whoever you worship, or not, but
: I personally believe that weren’t all the mature grown ups
: tell us to read the fine print first?

: As someone who has served in a Christian ministry a long time
: ago, I had to follow my heart, and get out of it. When
: people who call themselves pastors or priests, who are in
: charge to feed and lead the flock, and do not have solid
: understanding of historical context, or facts for that
: matter, it behooved me to search for the answers myself and
: get them confirmed. Much of what I know now have made me go
: neutral. Of course, the other issue is if you truly worship
: a true Holy “God”, then don’t be a hypocrite and mandate
: wars and genocide.

: So much to be said about this, but I will spare you for now. I
: can go on and on about all the psyops, lies and propaganda
: given to our generation and much more from 1948. You think
: it was just politics because they do that? The LIARS are
: everywhere, even in religion. There are so many wolves in
: sheep’s clothing. Even Luciferian witches who actually
: created and fund a Christian organization just to
: manipulate people. That is how “Charismatic movement”
: started. Again, a LOT to say.

: I came to RESTORE UNADULTERATED TRUTH, not recycle stale
: primitive beliefs of this planet and your clueless
: ancestors. So if you don’t like me, that is your problem. I
: came here to give humanity a message from the headquarters,
: THETA. It is up to you, it is about your present and future
: lives of your Souls.

: I did not come to this world to ask for your (humanity’s)
: permission, validation and acceptance. I am already
: THETA/Prime Source sealed and approved. It is what is most
: important. Everything else means nothing to me. I am
: content when I have everything and when I have nothing. I
: know what is reality. The reality majority of humanity are
: busy with here are all ILLUSIONS in its grandest fashion.

: The god Amun (“the hidden one”) first came into prominence at
: the beginning of the Middle Kingdom. This statuette, cast
: in solid gold, is an extremely rare example of the
: sculpture made of precious materials that, according to
: ancient descriptions, filled the sanctuaries of temples.

: So shiny that it’s fool’s gold.

: I am not going into a super briefing, so I am going to let you
: read what other researchers on the planet have done that
: you fail to open your eyes due to your ignorance (give
: credits to the Dark Prince): Read More>>

:
: http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/09/debunking-lies-real-truth-about-origin.html [b]
[b]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum