OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Jerzy511

Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 3-Jun-2017 00:43:32

"The Office of Poofness"

A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Scam-alert

ZAP REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP !!

Susan Says

Hi Everybody,

I have found out that Zap has a couple of intense problems that he has not talk about . Because the funds that were to come in this week were re-scheduled and he will only get them by middle to end of next week, he is packing to get out of his apartment because he can not pay his rent. All the donations that have come in have gone out to help everybody except himself, and he is in a big jam right now. To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye. Between these and other things, he is certainly ready for some major TLC.

A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" Scam-alert

This is "The Office of Poofness" call to everybody to help this selfless man and give him something back for all the sacrifice and hours he is and has put in on our behalf. He needs your help and he will not ask you or anybody for your assistance as he continues to helps us.

Our future looks bright with all Zap's dedication and a hand up right now will definitely be noted. My heartfelt thanks.

Much Love and Kisses,

THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS

SUSAN

A Special Call Out for Help from Susan @ "The Office of Poofness" RSfjRQuU

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. I appreciate any help you can provide in keeping ZAP stable right now. .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

Susan and Staff

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

WilliaminUSA

I just sent this to the ghoul and susan:

susan and zap/jerzy,

You disgust many of us. I guess the ghoul has run out of bullshit excuses and imaginary friends and now has to go into "blackout" mode until the ghoul thinks up more excuses.

OK a-holes I again ask: give us proof of any of your bullshit. We all know (as do the authorities and media) that the ghoul owns a  camera. Many good hearted people read RMN and would give to help, but only a fool would give to this ghoul.

I have found out that Zap has a couple of intense problems that he has not talk about . Because the funds that were to come in this week were re-scheduled and he will only get them by middle to end of next week, he is packing to get out of his apartment because he can not pay his rent. All the donations that have come in have gone out to help everybody except himself, and he is in a big jam right now. To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye. Between these and other things, he is certainly ready for some major TLC.
This is "The Office of Poofness" call to everybody to help this selfless man and give him something back for all the sacrifice and hours he is and has put in on our behalf. He needs your help and he will not ask you or anybody for your assistance as he continues to helps us.

Who in their right mind would give anything to this con man who can't afford his rent and begs many times a  week for money? zap is a "selfless man"? Why would a selfless man tell me to go F myself and send me those obscene photo's of a  corpse. Than claim that he's helping the family of the deceased? Oh, zappy/jerzy the family of the deceased is sickened by your ghoulish activities. You are hopefully on your last legs you scum bags. Karma is a very difficult lady to deal with and you have a ton of bad Karma.

robert18

WOW!!!! this is really something.!!!....If you folks read some of my earlier post on O - O- M you will understand my anger and fury of people who were naive and stupid to submit any Project, business plans to those trained professional scammers from landa china global - that is jerzy babkowski/zap, will barney and doug johns. 

You can congratulate yourself for giving away your precious Intellectual Properties for free and what they do is what have said and warned many times: once they get the chance they will cash in on those projects, brain wash you and disappear under the umbrella of some serious reasons and this time is a "total blackout" bullshit. 

You will never receive any funding EVER!!!!... instead your own projects according to their needs and, application and selection will be implemented and none of you will never realize or notice. So my congrats for STUPIDITY!!!. 
Now babbkowski/zap mother is "skyping" his beloved son informing that she will be dying next weekend or maybe next wees or so..... but that is not such a big problem-issue as his quiet eviction from his apartment is a major reason you should immediately rush to your Pay Pal and send this ruthless mother f...r more stupid naive morons.... who ever have done that or will can be categorized as above with out insulting any one..... Good heart has nothing to do with stupid head as cleaver people should have known well to whom donate and how to verify any legit charitable organization or foundation instead of sending money to such criminals, sociopaths with no ethical-moral imitations and thief's like babkowski/zap and his landa associates..

Again my congrats to all those naive moron victims mentioned in my posts and wish you nothing but luck and prosperity. I will give you one more peace of advise: report jerzy babkowski AKA ZAP to the UNESCO, UN and Nobel Price Comity in Norway as a candidate for Nobel price as greater selfless Samaritan the Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Dali Lama. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum