OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know
By Gilbert Ross • Jun 5, 2017 •

1.     IT’S A GIFT BUT NOT A WAY OF LIFE:

You should first recognize that your analytical skills and your power to discern are your gifts and you should in no way think of them as disadvantages or a personal trait that you should get rid of. Cherish them and count your blessings. At the same time, you have to recognize that these skills are there to be picked up and used in a moment of need and left thereafter. What makes a person over-analytical is being analytical all the time thus becoming a way of life or a self-identity. When one becomes analytical in places and situations in which all that one needs is to simply enjoy, let go or open up to the experience without too much thoughts, it becomes an over-kill at best and a self-sabotaging exercise in worse cases.  Draw the line between You as having a gift or skills and You being an analytical person (as in being analytical all the time).

2.     IT’S OK TO BE ‘GULLIBLE’ SOMETIMES:

One of the biggest fears of analytical people is to be caught off guard and hoodwinked into doing or believing something without having assessed thoroughly the situation. An analytical person is one who dislikes doing something just for the heck of it or because it feels good at the time. Analytical people usually, but not always, dislike feeling insecure or doing something irrational they might regret later.
The problem with this is that there is a point where this cautiousness stops being really helpful (precluding us from doing something silly or dangerous) and starts being unhelpful or counter-productive (stopping us from experiencing more or hopping on to an opportunity more easily). You need to understand better where that point is.
Many analytical people are over-cautious and will instinctively opt for safety and caution over living a fuller experience anytime. It is this default choice that needs to be re-programmed by being more aware of it. There are times where it is not only fine but commendable to be less analytical and trust more even though you do not know the outcome. I mentioned the word ‘gullible’, when in fact it is not about that in reality. Analytical people tend to feel ‘gullible’ if they listen to or act on something without putting on their analytical hat first. That’s not being gullible (unless you do it all the time in all situations) but trusting in life without putting it through the number cruncher in your head.

3.     THERE WILL ALWAYS BE UNKNOWNS

Analytical people do not like unknowns or at least are not that comfortable with them. Not that anyone is let’s face it. Nobody likes the uncertainty stemming from what is not known or familiar and probably this is one of the most common and deepest fears shared by all humans collectively. Yet analytical people feel uncomfortable with unknowns for a different reason. It’s because unknowns are not something that can be factored in when analysing something. They do not square the equation. We analyse something based on certain premises which are known to us because we have experienced them in the past. If something is unknown, we feel we cannot safely assess a situation but can only make a wild, partially educated, guess.
What you need to understand more is that this is part of the mysterious beauty of life. Life is fuller and more rewarding when it is lived on the fringe between certainty and uncertainty, between order and chaos. There will always be unknowns and this is perfectly how it should be. It should not scare you or make you feel less adequate to navigate through life. You already have those analytical skills which can take you a good part of the way (where others perhaps cannot or have to use other skills), the rest leave it out of your daily cares and move on with trust and confidence. It’s just fine.

4.     YOUR ANALYSIS MIGHT GO WRONG AND IT’S FINE:

As an analytical person myself, I can say that my skills have helped me a lot and have by far outweighed their disadvantages most of the time. Yet, I can also say that there were times when they have gone wrong – and they have gone wrong big time. There were moments where I thought I have analysed a situation correctly but later came to realize that the outcome was so shockingly different. This may have been due to many factors (which I will not analyse For All You Analytical People Out There: Here are 5 Things You Should Know Icon_smile ) but overall it’s mainly due to the fact that I was being analytical by habit or out of fear in a situation in which I just needed to be open to and experience
In the past this used to frustrate me quite a bit. Later I learnt that life should be analysed less and lived more. It’s OK to analyse some things but some others need to be just experienced first and assessed later. I am saying this because for analytical people it is implicitly understood that life should be analysed first and then lived. But this is where analysis might go totally wrong because there are plenty of situations which need to be experienced first, perhaps fail, then reviewed later in order to learn, move forward and grow.

5.     ANALYSING CAN IMPEDE CONNECTIVITY:

It’s all about attention really – specifically where we put our conscious attention. When we analyse people or situations, we are mainly putting attention to our thoughts, abstractions and logical conclusions. At that moment, you would be pretty much living exclusively in your head which is not a bad thing for a short while but there is the risk that doing it more often than you should, will deviate your attention from other important messages coming through. It can close you off from picking up what the others are trying to get through to you and more importantly what your feelings and intuitions might be telling you.
So in short, being too analytical can impede you from connecting with your deeper feelings and those of others – both of which can be important information so as to gain better insights that can complement or, sometimes, disprove, your analytical assessment.

Thanks to: http://soulhiker.com

topspin2

Nice post...Thanks...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum