OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  Patricia-800x445

The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini

June 11, 2017 
By Torchy Blane of The New Nationalist
They never will love where they ought to love, who do not hate where they ought to hate.” – Edmund Burke
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  800px-Skywhale_taking_off_May_2013Modern art galleries around the word proudly display the bizarre and perverse multi-medium works of Patricia Piccinini. Notably, John Podesta promotes her pieces and went so far as to help the Australian artist launch a show in 2005. She is also said to be the favorite artist of John’s brother, Tony Podesta. The two are major players in pushing the Overton Window within the art world.
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  Piccinini-quoteThe city of Canberra in 2013 commissioned Piccinini to design a Skywhale for its centenary year. She produced a hideous “hot air balloon in the shape of a tortoise-like animal featuring huge dangling udders made from four hectares of nylon.” The balloon cost city taxpayers $300,000. Obscene in every way.
In art, there is deliberate intention in everything. True art does certainly allow for imagination and fantasy. But for something to be classified as art, it should be appreciated primarily for its beauty or emotional power.
In a 2014 interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, Piccinini gave hints about her intent with her anti-nature, Luciferian, inverted artwork: “It’s about evolution, nature – how nature is such a wonderful thing, we’re just here to witness it, it’s not here for us – genetic engineering, changing the body.
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  00006e6e_mediumDoes this make any sense? Not to me.
Piccinini’s “art” illustrates an obsession with demons, children and genetically modified human-animal hybrids. It reeks of demonic pedophilia, showing monsters cuddling up children who just calmly accept it. The “artist” also appears to have an obsession with “rear ends” and scrotums.
Researchers interested in digging deeper may want to have a closer look at the galleries that promote her work: Roslyn Oxley Gallery, Bendigo Art Gallery, Monash University Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art Sydney, Queensland Art Gallery and the Gallery of Modern Art.
As the saying goes, pictures speak louder than words. Here’s a sampling of her work.
The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  Publicity_AC1247V001S00     The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  A441cb1699b51b1dff89056c694c3a48     The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  4cbfbe602c-482x720     The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  4c0aa5870f-720x483     The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  4c71581bfa-720x720     The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  Patricia_piccinini_nectar_l-1     The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  009-1     The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  Piccinini-exhibition-Brazil  

This article originally appeared on The New Nationalist and was republished here with permission.

Thanks to:
http://www.renegadetribune.com/

Avebury

Art is intent, I'll agree with that.
"But for something to be considered art it should be appreciated mostly for it's beauty or emotional power."
From the authors reaction to this "art" I would say it definitely has emotional power. Maybe not an emotion he enjoys but some art is designed to challenge, not pander or placate. "Beauty" is completely subjective as well.
Goya painted some very dark stuff, was he funded by the Clinton's too?
I think some of this is art "insiders" manipulating the market to boost their friends. So? That is tRumps M.O. and I can't imagine a man who said he could "grab pussies" because he's a "star" and admitted he'd like to "date" his daughter is going to save us from the sexually perverse, rich elites.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This artist has the distinction of having most of her pieces owned by Podesta and gang of pervs so it is not just Trumpty Dumpty that needs to be removed from this planet.
I love "dark" art. But not gross... but that is just me. Most of the work that I created was very very dark. Those were always the pieces that people were most drawn to ironically.

Avebury

There are a lot of creeps in the Art world and Podesta seems to be financing them.
Free speech is a slippery slope. Is this art specifically motivating people to hurt children?
I say this as a survivor of childhood molestation so this is a serious topic for me but have you heard some of Kid Rock's lyrics?
He wants to "paint" a cops wife's face "white." Where was the moral outrage over that? He was invited to the White House too!
Cherry picking what we find offensive yet forgiving those who do equally gross things on "our" side is my real concern.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I loath Kid Rock and his trailer park trash hillbilly gangster crap and always will. I find most offensive on every level. You are correct. I worked for a high roller that is actually proud to be one of his buddies. ugh. Can not hide repulsive!

I am sorry to hear you are survivor but happy you made it. Strong and brave.

The Transhumanist Freakshow Art of Patricia Piccinini  4006179128

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum