OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra)

June 14, 2017 by Danell Glade

Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) 3_Corey-1024x574
(Me – Thank you Dr. Salla.  We are truly in an information war i.e.:  you’re a fake, no you’re a fake and a liar, no you are, no you are, blah blah blah).  We know Corey as well as Cobra has been under multiple attacks – from ? ?  government?  CIA?  Compromised or jealous individuals?  Maybe it’s that Voice of God technology affecting these people that claim “they are the one who knows”?  Anyone outwardly attacking light workers is being compromised in some fashion – so this is a warning to our readers:  Know what is going on.  You are now aware that this technique is in use.  It is across the board against many light workers.  There is direct and subtle peer pressure (social engineering) attacks against lightworkers/warriors work, intel and the twisting of information to purposefully create doubt in your mind.  They are also using plasma/scalar weapons.  It is planned on multiple fronts.  It is well funded.  Do you want to go “back to sleep”?   NO!!!!  Stay awake – stay aware.  Stay Centered – question these “Negative nellies”, shills and moles.  Better yet, stop tuning in to their B.S. and keep on meditating with us.  Keep tuning in to legitimate positive intel. Keep doing your mission. Keep working on your own soul. What you focus on is what you create.  What we focus on is what we will create.  Let’s create that golden age.)
see also:   http://exopolitics.org/goode-secret-space-program-claims-go-viral-critics-attacks/
Hoax Secret Space Program Investigation Exposed by Documents & IT Experts
WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON JUNE 11, 2017. POSTED IN FEATURED
Daniel Liszt, founder of the Dark Journalist website, has published eight videos to date that have been highly critical of Corey Goode’s claims of being a secret space program whistleblower, and having been chosen as a delegate for a group of extraterrestrials he calls the Sphere Being Alliance. Liszt’s “impartial” investigation questions the credibility of Goode as a witness, and promotes the view that Goode is a pathological liar that has contrived his testimony.
Documents and expert witness statements included in this article is conclusive evidence proving Goode’s professional background in the Information Technology (IT) industry, and his credibility as an IT consultant prior to his emergence as a whistleblower in 2014. Liszt’s exclusion of these documents and failure to obtain any professional IT recommendations in his “impartial” investigation cast considerable doubt on his claim of being an investigative journalist seeking the truth about Goode’s testimony.
In the first four videos of his series, Liszt presents and endorses the views of Project Avalon Founder, Bill Ryan, that Goode fabricated his background as an Information Technology (IT) consultant who earned a six figure salary during his career. According to Ryan and Liszt, Goode’s claims that he was deprived of a well-paying IT career after being involuntarily outed as a secret space program whistleblower in 2014/2015 is contrived.
In particular, Ryan asserts that Goode was not an IT expert, and cites several sources in his three part interview with Liszt supporting his conclusion. In his initial article that gained Liszt’s interest and support, Ryan wrote:
Ilie Pandia (who, like Paul, knows a LOT of technical, geeky stuff about computers and the net) then looked closely at some of his statements, and raised a flag that there was absolutely NO WAY he was an ‘IT expert’ as he had claimed. That simply wasn’t true. This was the first time we’d realized there was a definite, proven, problem, and that Corey had been lying about his expertise. (Claims about expertise can of course only be refuted by someone who really is an expert.)
Ryan’s italicized last sentence is very revealing. He refers to two individuals, presumably Project Avalon forum members who know “a LOT of technical, geeky stuff about computers and the net,” who pass judgement on Goode’s alleged IT expertise. There is a major assumption here by Ryan that his two sources are bona fide IT experts – which is not shown to be the case – and since they find problems with Goode’s statements, Ryan reaches the conclusion that Goode had been lying about his IT expertise.
This immediately raises the question of fact checking whether there are documents and IT experts who can corroborate Goode’s claims of working in the industry. As we will find out, Ryan ignores evidence suggesting this, as does Liszt who does not bother to investigate such evidence in his “impartial investigation” into Goode.
Finally, Ryan furthermore reached the conclusion that Goode, who was unemployed and on medication at the time of two interviews with Ryan’s ex-wife, Christine Anderson, in 2014, was desperate for funds and wholly contrived his whistleblower testimony to raise money from a gullible public.
continue reading or listening here:

Thanks to: http://prepareforchange.net

Cobra Exposed!!

Posted on October 2, 2012 by renegade2light Standard

Hoax Exposed, Hoaxsters exposed – Corey Goode (with references to Cobra) 20121002-123936
Cobra Exposed !!! Another Fraud Busted with Ties, to the Ashtar Demand, and the Galactic Federation of Lies!!
This Australian website has posted the who is registration for Cobra’s blog:
http://ariseaustralia2012.wordpress.com/latest-updates-2/cobra-resistance/
Domain ID:D166340912-LROR
Domain Name:PORTAL2012.ORG
Created On:14-Aug-2012 12:10:14 UTC
Last Updated On:14-Aug-2012 13:33:45 UTC
Expiration Date:14-Aug-2013 12:10:14 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Registrant ID:4a5be7a2ff236685
Registrant Name:Istar Antares
Registrant Street1:Svetosavska 28
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Ljubljana
Registrant State/Province:Slovenia
Registrant Postal Code:1000
Registrant Country:SI
Registrant Phone:+386.40236600
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:antarion@volja.net
Curiously, there is a blogtalkradio show with Ishtar Antares here, from a few years ago:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/earthangelsradio/2009/07/30/in-the-flow-with-carol-guy-and-gary-moore-
If you listen to the interview, you will have no doubt that this is Cobra’s voice, unaltered by electronics.
Of note is the accent, speech pattern similarities, overall tonal quality and the signature word “actually” in the beginning of every sentence.
Additionally this German guy investigated the same whois registration info and also found some very odd stuff, which he posted here (google translate the German pdf in the link):
http://nebadonien.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/betrugsvorwc3bcrfe-gegen-cobra.pdf
Apparently there was also a Former White Hat’s report on July 9. In it, there was no registration info, but they’d contacted Cobra with a donation offer, and he gave them the same email address as above for PayPal payments:
http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/cobra-new-age-scammer-from-slovenia-or-bostjan-kosir-wants-your-ascended-money/
So here we have Ishtar Antares. Owner of “New Energy Tachyon”, distributes tachyonized products worldwide. Website http://www.aurora2012.net
From another site we know that he is also “a priest of sacred sexuality” and does workshops on tantric sex in the US on a regular basis: [url=http://www.freewebs.com/sensualwisdom/Articles/Number 11 - 09.04.doc]http://www.freewebs.com/sensualwisdom/Articles/Number%2011%20-%2009.04.doc[/url]
Looks like he also has a side antique business: http://www.antiques.com/classified_items.php?SeArChItEmS=&startrage=&endrange=&catid=363&GoPageNo=112
In his own words:
“I live and work in Slovenia. I lead Galactic Tantra seminars and am a Cosmic astrology consultant… I also wrote a book called ” Ascension Star”…. I like to do workshops worldwide and I can travel anywhere if there are people interested to hear what I have to say. I am enclosing my program of activities. My contact phone number is cellular: 386 40 236 600 and my email is antarion@volja.net . The source of my information is Ashtar and Krotron of the Ashtar Command, the Pleiadians and a physical source that once belonged to the Resistance Movement. I belong to the Antara Star Family that originates from the Pleiades”.
Since at least 2004, Ishtar has been reposting the same 5 articles about the Underground Kingdom & the Earth Liberation Plan, on different blogs with no changes whatsoever. And Cobra has been trickle-posting the same material on his blog.
Ishtar’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ishtar.antares in the comments to some photos he is mentioning a joint project with NASA, that we can monitor through a special link. Sometimes he is throwing some coded info to it, like L0 , etc. (He has NASA clearance, really?)
Looking at the content of Ishtar’s book “Ascension Star”, one would find that it is the exact match of the topics of Cobra’s upcoming conferences.
I have read it and I reserve my opinion, however some reviewers comment: “…some info was resonating but a lot of suspicious twisted words…is all about inviting Ascended masters back here on Earth to save us…. the book doesn’t say specifically who those masters are, but a couple of times mentions some dolphin-looking beings from Sirius… ” Would this be the reason why Cobra’s weekly meditation instructions want us to visualize the “unicorns, dolphins, ascended masters and other beings from the astral plane”, and “do them as instructed, or it will not work”?.
On this website Ishtar Antares is suggesting a prayer in the name of Lord Jesus Sananda :http://lightworkers.org/blog/63591/liberation-planet-earth-ishtar-antares .
Finally, on July 31 Former White Hat posted a follow-up which included this from ‘a Girl’:
http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/07/31/a-note-on-cobraishtar-antares/
So, does all this look like a profile of a Resistance Messenger in hiding? If Cobra really had to protect his life and the lives of his loved ones, would he register the blog under a name and email address that had a full internet life! If the Cabal felt he was a threat, wouldn’t he be history by now?
People longing for Liberation will readily have your back and follow your every word, but that makes them easy victims too. I don’t wish to smear anyone, but we really must be careful whom we are giving our energy to and what kind of “Ascended Monsters” we might be unknowingly and inadvertently inviting.
http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2012/09/reader-shares-information-about-cobras.html
Note: Cobra does not Represent the Pleiadian’s , nor the real Galactic Federation or the Andromedan Council.
Renegade Of Light 2012

Thanks to: ttps://renegade2light.wordpress.com

metech

I'd be open to someone explaining to me why I should spend much time on this "he-said-she-said" saga of the secret space program.

Isn't it just another line item on the list of secrets of the cabal/deep state?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You don't need to spend anytime at all on it unless you want to. :)

I am  spending my time on it and posting it to the archives here because I find it interesting that Daniel and many others all came out within days of one another right before Corey and gangs book is to be released. Like I said on another thread... we are all so being played imo.

As for Goode, Wilcock, Gaia inc. and Cobra.... they are all very good money generators. None of their info is viable nor relevant to me in any way. Masters of distraction and in many cases disinfo imo.

Though I did hold Daniel Listz in high regard I am now wary in light of the book release timing etc. Does not bode well.

metech

PurpleSkyz,

I think one of your statements better exemplifies what I should have asked - as in how is this relevant to me and most people for that matter. 

It just seems to be another shenanigan that they like to keep us bogged down in.

Serena1

trolls, trolls, and more trolls

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum