OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» How to Report Fraudulent Nonprofit Orgs Like David Wilcocks 501c3 #TIMETOSTOPBLUECHICKENFRAUD
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive "Structure" High Above Earth! - Visible From I S S
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Film Released TODAY Online Only: The Dark History of Vaccines in the U.S.
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 521 - Dr. Scott Werner: The Science of Manifestation
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» MASSIVE Protests Rock Serbian Capital After New Covid-19 Lockdown Announcement
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Documentary Claims COVID-19 Pandemic is a ‘Live Simulation Exercise’ Which 196 Countries Signed Off On in 2005
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» New 5G Laws Mandate Accelerated Rollout
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Speak Out Against China’s GATTACA-esque DNA Collection
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Postcards from the Vortex
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» STOP 5G - Hawai'i County Planning Board Halt 5G Resolution Testimony Parts 1-3
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 2:30 am by RamblerNash

» POOPness for JUL 8: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Investors! - Demand A Refund And Watch Them Dance! Your Proof Of Their Scam
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyToday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Chooses To Remain In Jail!
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt's Facebook Post Vaporizes - Meta 1 Coin Team Running Scared!
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Carl Spackler

» New Device Harnesses Solar Energy to Purify Water
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is intelligent life doomed to self-destruct ?
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The snow on the Italian Alps is turning pink
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Witness filmed daytime UFO over Lancaster, California plus MORE
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Global Wealth Transformation Begins Now!
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Moon Richer In Metals Than Previously Thought
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Recycling
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking)

Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking)

Posted on 2017/07/12 by Kauilapele
Kp Message 7-12-17… “Staying True to who you BE” (Energetically speaking) 161102_kp_kauai_p1010211_arm_to_sun_crop_240_59 There’s a lot that has happened with my own path these past few weeks, months. And one of the deals was about having an energy “tool” that was given to me, and which I had used for a short time. Then eventually it went into “non use”. But I did nothing about it. Eventually, I was “awakened” to the need to “pass it forward”, when I reached for it, fell backwards, and planted my foot onto an unobserved 1″ tack, that “just happened” to be sticking straight up. No coincidence.
I then released the tool.
Since then, I have released almost every single “energy work” item that was given to me by others. In fact, as of tomorrow, all of them will be gone… to their next phase of operation.
Bottom line at this moment, is that I must remain true to my own Higher Guidance, and work only with the tools of my own choosing. Tools that align with my own BEingness.
That is what I refer to as, “Staying true to who I BE.” And if you don’t care for that, then please just go and be true to who you BE!!
I must say, I have been through a phase or two where I felt I had to have a “guru”, a “guide”, a “teacher”, to show me “what to do” and “how to be”.
In the end, though, those “gurus, guides, teachers” always pointed to discovering the true “guru, guide, teacher” was that one inside of me. I call it “Higher Guidance”, “Higher Inner Guidance”, “Higher Self”, “Higher Inner Self”. Whatever you want to call it.
I will be very clear about this… at this moment in my life, nothing takes priority over that “Higher Guidance”, “Higher Inner Guidance”, “Higher Self”, “Higher Inner Self”. That is it. And that is very simple.
For the time being, then,
Aloha from Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum