OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Angels Among Us Indeed EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angels Among Us Indeed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Angels Among Us Indeed Empty Angels Among Us Indeed Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:24 pm

MusicAlchemy

MusicAlchemy

Angels Among Us Indeed Dallas10
Back in January 2017 I migrated to North Texas from the lowest regions of the state. It was a moment in time where I was at a crossroads of adult proportions, building the foundations for the next portion of my life. I have left behind another person, an immature version of myself whose behavior upon recollection, brings me horror. I don't needlessly look back unless whatever was back there has threads of existence dogging me now. That's how I know there's more attrition that will take place. They say "forewarned is forearmed". I'm not armed. Really all that means is I remain flexible in ways that count, to bend not break, be open to suggestions, integrate not separate, surrender. Attrition is defined as rubbing something off of a surface, or shedding extraneous casings, husk, if you will. It is also a military tactic where you defeat the flanks, wear them out until they give up. I prefer the rubbing version. It works for me. I also imagine seaweed draped across my arms and legs as I ascend from the ocean waves and I flick them off as I get to the sand, or just let them drop. Joy by attrition. (I have repeated this phrase in many articles here).

The Cancer Full Moon was still glowing silver rays when the next day I had let supreme hurts that I felt inside, rage in my world such that I couldn't bear to be around anyone. I knew I was a porcupine and anyone who I spoke to was going to get it. So, I passed up on an important family function. I was distraught, not angry. I was afflicted with wounds, the mothers' kind, the kind where her heart is full of sorrow for knowledge of separation from her child. It was very primal and I knew it was important, too. I was doing floor exercises for MFR (#jfbmfr) and my root and sacral chakras were so damaged from years of not being gentle with myself. This stuff wants to heal. It's not pleasant at times but you know, the only way out is through. #joybyattrition Patience is key. Patience proves lovingness. Truly.

I cried all morning and finally fell asleep until late afternoon. At 5:30pm I suddenly woke up and looked up a community ad for rideshares in Austin. Austin is a happening city and you just never know. I decided I must find a ride up North. I have to be there at that gathering and I regretted my stubbornness. I really don't let my mind derail me when impulses speak to me, like the one that gripped me at that moment. I emailed a few ads and got a response from one of them. I found a ride. He was turning around and coming 45 minutes in the other direction to pick me up. It was a large pickup truck hauling a small trailer. Halfway to the Oklahoma border, we drove right through the middle of Waco. They had built a huge stadium next to the freeway and used green colored lights. It was foggy...my ride and I are conversing. Hours and hours we talked and this sweet youngish guy was such an angel. I even said that to him at that point, as we are going over the bridge in Waco and the fog made the green lighting on the stadium light up the entire night sky in front of our eyes. It was like the Jetson's (look it up). Another world in the ethers. He said "it's funny you should say that because...well...I am an angel." Okay, well, that was cool. I can handle that. 

The ride seemed like a few minutes, not several hours and was successful. Since then, my climb out of the cave into the light has been an adventure I can't describe. But I knew that is what I was doing and it was just okay. I called him a week later, but no more after that. I got texts from him occasionally in the winter but I had not even thought of him until today. Why? Well, because I have a new friend whose name is Angel and I had texted her. She didn't respond so I talked to her and asked her if she got my texts. No. Oh. Huh? So, I called the number and asked if I could speak to Angel. Wrong number. Ok, now I am confused. OHHH. I got it mixed up. That "Angel" was the guy who had given me a ride in January when I was breaking through. I didn't want to forget who he was so I programmed him in my phone as my angel but I forgot his name. I thought, "Oh, I should call him and let him know I am doing well and thanks for everything." So, I called back. A young woman answers and is so kind and understanding but has no idea who I am referring to. I finally said, "That's fine. Have a good night, sorry to bother you."

I hung up...what's this? I know people change their phone numbers a lot and maybe it was a wrong number but he may have just been an angel for real and isn't in this timeline now. Where ever you are, Angel, thanks for the ride, it really did help. M.A.

*check out my youtube channel for I Ching Readings and music MusicAlchemy

https://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com/2017/07/30/angels-among-us-indeed/

http://musicalchemy432.wordpress.com

2Angels Among Us Indeed Empty Re: Angels Among Us Indeed Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Awesome story!
Thanks Music!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum