OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WATCH: UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall?
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE 607029-800x600.scale_type-center_crop
UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE Delicious.smallUFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE 16x16_su_round UFO News ~ UFOs caught on camera over Cornwall? plus MORE Spreddit1      
6:42am 8th September 2017
Photo and footage from Alan Kingwell
Is this the moment two UFOs were caught on camera in the skies above Cornwall?
Well that's what one man thinks might have happened over Liskeard.
Scroll down to watch the clip.
Alan Kingwell was in his garden filming the clouds in time lapse at the end of August.
When he watched the footage back he noticed something rather strange in the sky - two black blobs that don't move at all.
The clouds can be seen whizzing past but the odd shapes just linger in the same spot... curious.
Alan wants to know id anyone else saw anything in the sky over the Duchy on the 30th August between 5pm and 6pm.
He said: "We were eating tea outside and the sky was so dramatic I decided to do a time lapse film of the clouds.
"I filmed for over a hour of the same bit of sky on full zoom as I just wanted the clouds in the film and not the trees in the foreground.
"On playback I noticed two dark shapes which were not moving, this was even more noticeable as the clouds were moving fast in time lapse.
"At first I assumed it was something on the lens or a fault with the camera.
"But it only happened on a certain part of the sky and at one point they disappeared behind a small cloud.
Watch the video and make your own mind up...

https://youtu.be/OPy8eqcwSs0

"The clip unfortunately is only very brief and is of very poor quality as I had it on full zoom.
"As soon as I saw the footage (which is not the best in the world I may add) I went back out with binoculars and filmed the same area of sky again, but cloud had covered the area of sky where I filmed before.
"But at one point the sky cleared for a few seconds and I could see something there through the binoculars, this unfortunately was only very brief, and not wanting to lose the area of sky in my view I quickly phoned my good lady Mags to bring out my other camera which has a better zoom.
"By this time, it had clouded in again and there was no sky to see.
"The footage shows what was hovering dead still for well over 25 mins (may have been much longer) the view is from Liskeard looking towards the Polperro coast.
"I would love to know if anyone else was looking at the clouds and spotted something.
"You can see the one on the left looks a reddish colour and the dark one on the right has the sun reflected on the right side.
"These were totally dead still with no move that all."
So what do you reckon - UFO ur no?

Thanks to: https://www.piratefm.co.uk
and: http://www.openminds.tv

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/N_npHKHvcCI

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/fY0Phcp-E9s