OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual Jerzy511

POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 20-Sep-2017 23:07:34

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 20: THIS IS THE WEEK that nothing will happen again per usual BS-Meter
Subject: THIS IS THE WEEK
Date: Wed, September 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL

WE LOST WENDY FROM WENDY AND CASPER. A DEAR SISTER, SHE WAS ONE OF THE FEW THAT EXTENDED HER HAND TO ANYBODY NEEDING HELP, INCLUDING ME. SHE HAD PEOPLE LIVING IN CARS AND TENTS ON HER PROPERTY, SHE RAISED MONEY FOR THE ONES THAT HAD NO FOOD OR SHELTER, AND SHE WAS HERSELF IN GREAT NEED OF MEDICAL HELP. REGARDLESS OF THE CHALLENGES SHE PRESSED ONWARDS AND EVER UPWARDS. I HAVE LITTLE WORDS TO SAY ABOUT THE DEPTH OF HER HEART. IT WAS HUGE. YOU MAY REMEMBER HER FROM THE FREEDOM PROGRAM. SHE HAD THE LISTS OF PEOPLE (YES I AM SURE THE LISTS ARE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER).

I AM CRYING AS I WRITE THIS AND THINKING OF OUR TIMES TOGETHER EXCHANGING INFORMATION AND SAD STORIES, AND WHO TO HELP. I MISS HER TOO MUCH ALREADY.

JUST LIKE POOF, WE ARE LOSING THE STARS OF THIS PERIOD IN OUR TIME, AND I PRAY WE DO NOT LOSE ANY MORE. CASPER, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME WILL YOU. I THINK YOU HAVE MY CELL OR JUST EMAIL ME – I WILL LOOK FOR IT. THX BROTHER.

GOD BLESS WENDY AND LOOK AFTER US FROM UP THERE. LOVE YOU.

BACK WRITING. ALTHOUGH WE HAVE BEEN IN THE RV/GCR MODE FOR A WHILE, I JUST RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT THE RV “PROPER” WILL BEGIN OCTOBER 1, AND THAT THE TTM’S AND CALLS WILL BE GOING OUT TO ARRANGE THE EXCHANGES. I KINDA BELIEVE THIS ONE BECAUSE A CERTAIN BANK WAS GIVEN THE INSTRUCTION TO WIRE FUNDS TO VARIOUS PAYMASTERS TODAY.

RENO SEEMS TO BE THE HOT SPOT OF COURSE, AND WHERE THINGS WILL TAKE PLACE.

OVER THE LAST WEEKS, MANY WINDOWS OPENED AND CLOSED FOR SOME FLIPPERS THAT CAME IN WITH AN ALLOCATION, BOUGHT SOME BONDS OR CURRENCIES, AND LEFT TOWN. QUICK IN AND OUT.

SO WITH ALL THIS ACTIVITY HAPPENING, THE LEAKS WILL INCREASE AND SOME CORRECT INFORMATION WILL BE LET OUT JUST LIKE THE ABOVE.

BUT THE BOTTOM LINE STAYS THE SAME, AND THAT IS ALL WE ARE CONCERNED WITH: PROJECTS. AS MANY GOOD ONES AS POSSIBLE, WITH AS MANY GOOD PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY MATTERS. THE CONDITION OF OUR PLANET MUST CHANGE BOTH ON A HUMAN LEVEL, AND ON THE PLANETARY LEVEL.

HOW ELSE CAN WE POSSIBLE EVEN CONSIDER ENTRY INTO GALACTIC COMMERCE WHICH AWAITS? WE MUST GET OUR ACT TOGETHER, AND FIRST THINGS FIRST, GET RID OF POVERTY. THAT MEANS HELPING THE KIDS AND SENIORS. THERE ARE SO MANY CRITICAL AND LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS FOR BOTH OF THEM, AND IT IS KILLING SO MANY NEEDLESSLY AND IN HORRIBLE WAYS.

STARVATION IS THE CRUELEST WAY TO GO THESE DAYS. THINK ABOUT THE 30,000 CHILDREN THAT DIE EVERY DAY AND MOST OF THEM DUE TO STARVATION. I SHUDDER AT THAT THOUGHT. WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IMMEDIATELY THE MONEY ARRIVES.

WE ARE PREPARING OURSELVES FOR THE FIRST RELEASE AND IF ALL GOES WELL, THEN IT WILL BE HERE BY THE WEEKEND, AND IT SURE LOOKS GOOD SO FAR.

I WILL CUT IT SHORT HERE, AND WISH YOU ALL A GREAT WEEKEND FULL OF HOPE FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR HUMANITY. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW, AND THE DIVINE PLAN IS WELL ADVANCED. MUCH WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

IN ORDERLY GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum