OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transcript of Ben Fulford/KP/and that snake dude Roundtable Interview

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Transcript of Cobra/Ben Fulford/KP Roundtable Interview

Posted on October 1, 2017 by truthearth
The transcript for the latest Cobra/Ben Fulford/KP interview has been created and I will share the link and some excerpts below. Light and love everyone!
Transcript Link
Cobra: “ok, there are many different Dragon groups, many different Dragon factions and I would say many of them are now coming to the …in full action now, simply because the time of liberation is approaching and geopolitical balance is moving and east it’s having more power,
I would say is an overall strategic plan which has been started many decades ago and is now reaching the crescendo, so The Dragon Families, different Dragon Families that are forming an alliance, are working behind the scenes.
Number one, do disarm the Cabal financially and number two, to disarm the Cabal with information, so we have a financial war going on and we have an information war going on…”
Cobra: “basically, he [Trump] is trying to …he is serving his own self-interest. He is trying to navigate between various groups, the positive and negative ones and I would say that his policy is not consistent, I would say is all as the most power of the humans at this particular moment. That is why his actions feel sometimes chaotic or illogical for some people, and some people say this is some national chess, it is not…”
Cobra: ok, I will not give any dates but yes, we are making big progress and is always most challenging just before the breakthrough and the reason why this year was so challenging was simply because we are dealing with the real issues, we are finally resolving this stale mate position at the very top,
it is being resolved right now. So, the reason why it was so tough is because we are right before the breakthrough, I know, it’s not gonna happen this week, it’s not gonna happen today, but it’s gonna happen in a forcible future and we just need to keep going, keep going, keep going and never give up and we will get there.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum