OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Antidotes for Toxins Found in COVID19 ‘Vaccines’
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters gather at Lincoln Memorial to rally against Biden's embattled vaccine mandates
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barrister, Richard Orme- “Vaccine Passports, Mandatory Vaccinations Are Against The Nuremberg Code”
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO’s “Space Policy” Outlines Readiness to Jointly Respond to Attacks in Space
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Gives Historic Speech at Lincoln Memorial Today for March Against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange granted the right to appeal extradition – UK High Court
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Where Is Peng Shuai?’
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Natural Immunity ‘Bombshell’ Catches CNN Completely Off-Guard, Sends It Scrambling for Answers
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's actually a lot of good news.
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Texas Judge Blocks Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Employees Nationwide
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We need to reexamine the ‘mass grave’ reports from the Canadian residential school
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» US Government No Longer Requires Hospitals To Report Daily Covid Deaths
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Mandates for Canadian and Mexican Truck Drivers at the Borders Started Today – Supply Chain Disruptions to Get Worse?
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arizona Sues Biden for Threatening to Withhold Relief Funds Over State’s Anti-Mandate Requirement
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING » “Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth?

“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth?
Posted on November 15, 2017 by Ann Kreilkamp

Just as the popular, deeply cynical Netflix House of Cards collapses, now another reality-based Netflix series takes the stage. Which makes me wonder, just who is responsible for Netflix programming? And what is the purpose?
Thanks to a tip from my young millenial housemate Dan, I’ve been watching “Stranger Things” — a new Netflix series that he says is all the rage with his friends.  I notice that the series does makes him pay closer attention when I mention MK Ultra and its various implications. Having watched the first five episodes now, I would say that this series does echo my own understanding of MK Ultra, mind control, trauma-based conditioning of children to become sex slaves and other types of Manchurian candidates for the CIA, etc. Though some of the “monster” stuff in the series may be disinfo, the general lay of the land is, I would say, basically on target.
For more, much more, on the disgustingly nefarious  military/pharmaceutical/psychiatric collusion within the Deep State, see the enormous section called “Mind Control” on Fred Burks wanttoknow.info website.
Once again, I repeat that I first became aware of this ghastly reality in the mid-’90s via Kathy O’Brien’s book, Tranceformation of America. Full contents of this book archived here:

Full text of TRANCEformation of America 

https://youtu.be/Laon3_ob54A

Another MK ULtra victim, Brice Taylor, broke through her programming to speak up, calling her book Thanks for the Memories. (I printed out the full pdf version of this book a few years ago, but can no longer find it on the internet.)
The cover is itself instructive:
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? 920701._UY412_SS412_
Here’s a short video:

https://youtu.be/Wu-SZY5bVr8

https://youtu.be/6t7QRE6B89M

Finally, here’s a post I just noticed yesterday on sott.net
Project MK Ultra and Dr. Ewen Cameron “stole my mother away from me”
“Stranger Things” prepping Americans for MK Ultra truth? Screen_Shot_2017_11_15_at_7_05

Eyes wide open yet?

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum