OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» PRESIDENT TRUMP LEFT THE BRIEFING AS SHOTS OUTSIDE ARE HEARD
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 6:49 pm by LadyDragon

» United States Electoral College
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!!
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 8-10-20... UFO Disclosure shows Elite Planning to follow up on Fake Pandemic with Fake Alien Invasion
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hubble Observes the Total Lunar Eclipse
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Container for Our Consciousness
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Authentic Video of the UFOs That Flew Over Washington in 1952
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2-Million Year-Old Doll Unearthed In Idaho?
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump declares war on Big Pharma to save America from the criminal pharmaceutical cartels
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1930s Vs 2020
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Unsettling U.F.O. Theory?
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ LASCO C2: Found UFO plus MORE
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Signs Four Executive Orders To Provide Coronavirus Relief
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Corona Walkers of Mask Nation — and their Motivation
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyToday at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Warns of Devastating Environmental Side Effects of Electric Car Boom
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by gratzite

» Jeffrey Epstein’s victims get second chance at justice against sex offender in appeals court
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyYesterday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crimes Against Humanity Initiative
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Woolstone Wells, Nr Uffington Castle, Oxfordshire Reported 9th August.
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19: Protective association indicated with Rh negative blood and blood type O
Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz

Breaking Old Agreements - The Four Agreement By Don Miguel Ruiz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I met Mr. Ruiz back years ago, he came to Reno. It was right before he became famous, in weeks he would be on Oprah and his work would skyrocket out of this world. Out of all the gurus, shamans, medicine workers, teachers, masters that I have studied with and been trained by, Ruiz had energy that I witnessed that I have never seen in Another person since. There was a situation with one of Ruiz students during the Reno talk and it created an uproar in the audience where I was. Ruiz just stood up and this energy came out of him and circled everyone in the room, no words were said, this energy removed conflict in our minds and hearts and the whole room became quiet and at peace. Emanation, he was a true master of not only his own power but the world around him. To this day I understand that I will never have that certain kind of power, that is the power Ruiz is and has developed. I, however, had strong, ball busting energy like a bulldozer, always has been that way for me. My shamanism work is learning how to control my power better and to use it only for the good, the betterment, help this world in the best way I can. Power takes a huge amount of work to get it focused, get ourselves focused. I will never forget Ruiz and the most beautiful energy I have ever witnessed on this earth!

WilliaminUSA

Thank you C of E that was excellent.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum