OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure)

New Whistleblower - Emery Smith - (E.T. Autopsy, DUMBS, Assassination Attempts, Disclosure) 2_Emery_Smith

Season 9, Episode 2

Cosmic Disclosure: Emery Smith - Whistleblower 

David: Could you describe for us the very first partial body that you saw? What did it look like? And we'll end the episode with that.

Emery: Yeah. It was a leopard-colored skin. It was the torso. It looked like it got blown up. And it had Reptilian skin. It had normal body parts like we have on our insides. So I did see a spleen, a heart, lung.

The face was too distorted and destroyed, so I couldn't tell you what the face looked like, but it had perfect, normal bone structure like we do. And it was just . . . The skin was beautiful. It was iridescent blue leopard skin.

It reminded me of growing up in the Everglades with the leopard frogs, where they had those round circles and peacock feathers mixed.

David: Really?

Emery: Yeah. That color . . . That distinct, round . . . It was very smooth skin.

David: Did it scare you the first time you got a partial body?

Emery: Yeah.

David: Were you like, “Oh, my god! What's going on here?”

Emery: Yeah. I was in shock. They're measuring my heart rate, by the way, the whole time. They're measuring how I'm reacting.

So I kept cool, and they didn't ask me, “Hey, are you all right?” one time, because I was only allowed to operate on one part of the body. And I wanted to know more, you know?

David: Right.

Emery: Because there are certain tissues, I realized, from clones, than from real extraterrestrials and from humans, that the cloned tissue isn't as strong as the ones they grow.

Our tissue's really strong, but … And depending on how long they've been, of course, dead, or how long it's been frozen, or whatever conditions they have had it in.

But when you get fresh stuff, . . . and sometimes they'll tell you it is, sometimes they won't. And you can tell that the ones that are fake are more friable. So that means you barely try to get something out of them, it just, like, melts away.

So it's a very interesting dynamic as far as the tissues are concerned.

Read Full Report at .... https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-emery-smith-whistleblower.html

Posted by enerchi at 12/14/2017 05:04:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum