OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion”

January 15, 2018 Ines Radman 

Principle of Mentalism as defined in ” The Kybalion”, Hermes was a very wise man but I think he was also one of the ‘gods’; in other words, a non-human or even hybrid. Before I quote the chapter on Metalism, let me explain why I feel he wasn’t human. What you are about to read is also my philosophy and in the times of Hermes, most people were primitive in their knowledge and understanding of who they were. Just reading the Kybalion, it’s obvious to me that Hermes didn’t sit under a tree for years trying to figure out what life was about. He KNEW the truth. There is no theory or concept mentioned in his works, it’s GNOSIS (knowing).
” The ALL is MIND; The Universe is mental”. This principle embodies the truth that ” ALL” is mind. It explains that THE ALL (which is substantial Reality underlying all the outward (external) manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms of ” The Material Universe”; the ” Phenomena of Life”; ” Matter”; ” Energy”; and, in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT, which in itself is UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but may be considered and thought of as AN UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND. It also explains that all the phenomenal World or Universe is simply a mental Creation of THE ALL, subject to the Laws of Created Things, and that the universe, as a whole, and in it’s purest parts or units, has its existence in the MIND of the ALL, in which mind we ” live and move and have our being”.
This principle, by establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment. An understanding of this great Hermetic Principle of Mentalism enables the individual to readily grasp the laws of the Mental Universe, and to apply the same to his well being and advancement.
This principle explains the true nature of ” Energy”, ” Power”, and “Matter”, and why and how all these are subordinate to the Mastery of mind.”
The End of Quote
I came across this Philosophy listening to Leak Project on YT. Though I didn’t read the entire book, I did listen to the Audio Version and this philosophy corresponds to mine. Not just because I believe it to be true but because I have experienced enough to know it’s true.
We create our own reality, we are our thoughts projected through to create matter or the reality we are currently experiencing. I have written so much about this subject and this book was published in 1908. Hermes could not have been human to present this philosophy or he was remembering all his incarnations. The book alludes to Hermes actually being Thoth who was as I understand Annunaki.
This philosophy wasn’t accepted as did any other philosophy that wasn’t based on religious dogma taught to people. To this day, a majority of the worlds population believe in a god, that they were created by this god and most worship this god in order to receive something back. Any religion or philosophy for that matter that teaches that only God and God alone determines your destiny, that you are powerless and that you only have this one earthly life is what keeps humanity from seeking their true identity.
It hasn’t changed since 1908? Why is that? All spiritual or metaphysical teachings encourage knowledge and study. All these different philosophies including Gnostics encourage advancement in their spiritual journey. In other words, the purpose of learning is to advance the soul in it’s eternal quest for experiences that will eventually bring them back to Source. Why are we no further ahead today than we were say 5000 years ago?
We are all philosophers. I think it’s hilarious that Philosophy is a subject taught in school for which you can actually get a PhD. for; as if it is something you learn to do, but hey, I don’t know of any modern day philosopher that is making a good living out of that. What they learn is differentiating between various famous philosophers, breaking down their thought process on how they came to the thought which philosophy actually is. How do you judge the contents of a philosopher?
How long or how much longer will it take for humanity to figure it out? The information is readily available, all humans have to do is make a decision to further explore their belief systems. Until most of us are on the same page, we will continue to create a negative reality. Continue to war among each other, choose who is worthy and who is not. Until we wake up, we will stay on this path of self-destruction.
For those who will say: ” It’s the Cabal stupid, it’s all their fault” I say: Bullshit! It’s an excuse we create to not take action or responsibility.
I’m starting to believe that this so called Cabal was just another psych.op. or diversion like everything else propagated by those that do not want humanity to figure out who they are. I’m a mere projection of my spirit. I am not my body, I am SPIRIT or SOUL that can ” think” any reality I want to create. Even I; the human struggles with this concept, even though I have experienced BEING and in the presence of Source because this human brain/computer is not designed to help me grow. I can’t say this enough. The brain belongs to the body, it’s function is to keep this body alive not to serve the mental projection we create.
Why hasn’t humanity evolved in the last 5000 years? I can understand how difficult it was to access information before the internet, but it’s been around since 1991. The internet is our living library and those that chose to question their belief system found what they were looking for.
Ok, so now that you know, what next? This is what I ask myself even now as I write this. I may know who I AM, but it’s not enough. I want to control and manage my mind creations to consciously manifest. The Higher Self is actually the SPIRIT of me that is controlling my reality because the higher self was once in this body. I believe Atlantis or the fall of Atlantis changed our bodies. We were using much more advanced body suits and were functioning at a 4 or 5 dimensional reality, but in that event, we descended and so did these bodies to a 3D reality and the body was not able to hold on to the Higher Self or the connection to Source. That said, higher self is also I but with the separation, we forgot about this and just as we separated from Source or the ALL, we were no longer consciously aware of our true state or identity.
Hermetic Philosophy is presented to you as something to ponder about. I will not stop seeking parts of my true self. Knowing is not enough. I want to be in that awareness, just as I can’t drive my car unless  I know how it works under the hood. My friends and family get frustrated with me because when I buy a new appliance or gadget, I’m not satisfied with reading the operating manual. I go online and look for the technology and how it works. I’m wired that way, simply curious.
I sit here as a human being, I have to live int his reality as a human, but I want to know “why” I chose this body and this experience yet I know this logic doesn’t apply in the ALL reality. We are simply experiencing ALL that is without reasons.
Just like you have to study certain subjects to get your degree, the Soul has to experience everything to advance. Our purpose is simply to BE, no conditions or logic or reason, but with an eternal goal. To advance the Soul, to gain experience and knowledge so that we may rise into higher dimensional realities.
We haven’t evolved in terms of this: We talk about peace and love, yet there is no peace and not much love in this reality. Isn’t’ this what we are striving for or did we forget that too?
What is preventing us from maturing? Our denial of our true selves? It’s just simply too painful to accept the fact that everything we believe to be true is a LIE, that we went on this long journey not knowing our true nature. Denial is powerful force when placed in front of truth. Sometimes, even I don’t want to know some things because it’s simpler to hold on to my existing truth.
We do this all the time. We convince ourselves that we do it for noble purposes such as hiding the truth from our kids or delaying a medical test because we’re not yet ready to get the truth. We do it to small kids all the time. We keep things from them believing it’s best for them; yet we know that in a certain time frame, they may found out themselves. It’s not about lying, no no, it’s about allowing them to live in a false paradigm. It doesn’t matter that their dad had an affair, it matters that they don’t change the way they view their father. That’s a false paradigm and with consequences, always. It’s the law of nature that all things hidden must eventually show up like you opening your door 30 years after your father had the affair and this person claiming to be your sibling.
Everything has consequences here. What are you going to feel about your dad? Would you rather have known about it then, when it was real or 30 years later? It will shatter your paradigm about your dad. Instead of having 30 years to get over it and move in, you are now back to square one, shocked and your perceptions of your dad change.
We are so quick to blame others for our situations or outcomes. The Cabal or the Matrix or Elite may be real, but everything that has happened to us is due to decisions we made. Maybe they are here in the same way that we are. They create the negative and evil reality that we fight against? They are part of this game as well. The existence of a group supposedly controlling us isn’t the problem. The problem is that we made choices to believe or not, doesn’t matter that we were lied to or that there is a grand deception going on. Besides, most people today believe that our governments are corrupt and that someone in the dark is pulling the strings.
Which now leads me to the question: If this Cabal or whoever is controlling us know that this material world is not real and that it’s a projection of mind, why have they accumulated so much wealth and power? They know who we are and who they are. Since it’s all an illusion and they know it’s an illusion; what is their purpose? I don’t see them any different than you and me. Remember, we are all creating this reality. In order to fight for love, we must sow hatred and fear. In order to remove fear from this planet, we must spread love around. This is a duality or synergistic planet. Everything is Yin and Yang, therefore, one cannot function without the other. The controllers are the Yang of our Yin; they too need to create the conditions for us to rebel eventually. I don’t believe there is a conspiracy rather, we are all conspiring to hold on to this paradigm because we forgot who we are. Most of us actually believe that we are human beings with a soul.
Thing is, we have been so separated and fractured that we can’t change anything individually. In order to stop this madness, we have to be unified and within 48 hours, we could crash the entire system. All it takes is 48 hours for at least half the population to not go to work, not spend money, not use any cards, not make one single transaction and we have crashed the markets, created chaos, started a war against them and there is more of us, so we would win. But we can’t do this until we remember who we are. Fighting as a coward or fighting empowered with truth are two very different things. When you’re fighting empowered your energy is high so you do spend less and get more.
It all depends on humanity and what it ” thinks” and this takes me right back to the first year of this blog. There is no saviour because we don’t need to be saved. This reality is merely a projection of our  mind. The mind has to see the change and not focus on the present condition. We have to be the change. We manifest our thoughts. If I’m thinking that I ” don’t have” all day, I only manifest more of it. Until humanity is aware of it’s power and how to use it, we’re doomed to continue in this reality.
Personally, the current human condition doesn’t concern me. For years I believed I could change the world if only people would listen to me and do as I told them to. But, this reality is no longer part of mine. I have removed myself and I’m just the observer. Because I alone can’t change the human condition, I can only continue my personal journey and ensure that I’m not burdened by mistakes humanity is making. Change starts within us, individuality is not a friend of ours. This was the deception so that we could separate and view each other as single entities.
We, as human beings have not made any progress, that’s a fact. I’m not talking about external progress such as technology and medicine, etc. I’m talking about the Human Condition. Humans still believe they are humans with a Soul and created by some god. When we stop believing this, we will switch to ‘ being’ the spark of the ALL or Source and this reality just shuts down. This is tough shit to swallow. It’s like telling your child whom you bought at the sperm/embryo bank that you are its parents technically but you’re not biological even though you as a mother carried it for 9 months.
You see my child, I carried you for 9 months so dad and I watched you come into this world but you were in a lab with other embryos and we chose you, how special you are!What happens here? Let’s assume the child turned of age or his mature enough to get this information. The parents actually view this child like their biological child, I have no doubt about that. But how does a person act after finding out their biological parents are out there somewhere? There is nothing wrong with having children this way, but then there is. This family lived a false paradigm and if this couple had no problem being inserted with a foreign baby, why couldn’t they adopt? Isn’t that the same? Maybe better because you get to tell that child that you chose her and that she/he was special.
How does this Embryo conceived child deal with her existence? Her past is false, her present is false and her biological parents are unknown, not to mention that there may be hundreds or thousands of her siblings walking this planet. It’s a false paradigm and I doubt that the parents thought deeply into this matter. They were focused on having a child and probably had a good story put together and maybe even feared that dreaded day when they had to tell the child the truth.
The truth is we haven’t advanced and I believe our purpose here is to experience and learn, to change the paradigm, to turn this reality upside down and start over again. But then again, does there have to be purpose for our being here or having this human experience?
There are billions and trillions of universes out there, each one of us as Spirits or Souls are experiencing on multiple levels. Don’t think for one moment you are just here having this experience. It would be Ungodly to give you such a task as this one; but that’s another post!

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum