OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Pharma Turns Big Brother?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Empty Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:13 pm

SEBtopdog

This came from Dr. Fred Pescatorri one of my health newsletters. This is horrifying if it is allowed to happen.

Big Pharma turns Big Brother
Dear Reader,

It's beginning to look a lot like 1984 out there--and I don't mean punk rock hair and body piercings. You see, it appears Big Brother isn't just a reality TV show anymore. And if you think New York City's ban on sodas larger than 16 ounces is a direct violation of people's right to be obese--oops, I mean their civil rights--then here's something that's sure to make your head spin...

Our "friends" at the FDA have approved a medical sensor made entirely of ingredients found in food and activated on ingestion.

What are they trying to sense? My disgust at such a thing? If so, they succeeded.

The company that makes the device is calling this a "breakthrough" that "may prove to be the new standard for influencing medication adherence and significantly aid chronic disease management."

But let me tell you the truth about this "breakthrough" before some doctor is shoving it down your throat.

The sensor is tiny--only about the size of a grain of sand. And it can be integrated into any ingestible object (such as a pharmaceutical drug). The sensor then sends data to a disposable patch that you wear on your body. In addition to recording information from the sensor, the patch records heart rate, temperature, activity, and rest patterns.

Then all of this data gets sent to a mobile device, like a smartphone. And supposedly, the information is controlled by the patient. But given that the sensor can be used to detect the exact time medication is taken, as well as the unique identity of the medication, is there really any doubt that the drug companies will be privy to these sensor readings as well?

I find the whole business horrifying. The FDA already allows pharmaceutical companies to track what we prescribe. But apparently, that info isn't good enough, so they created this little device. Which, let's face it, is really just another way for the pharmaceutical companies to know if you're taking your medications like a "good" patient.

Does anyone other than me find that wrong, at best--and more like borderline illegal?

All I can say is this may be the very first thing that I don't want an "app" for.
=

2Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Empty Re: Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 pm

terbo56

terbo56

It IS wrong, it's illegal, and unconstitutional to trick or coerse anyone to fall prey to pharmaceutical 'tricks'-This needs to go 'VIRAL', and big time- :x

3Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Empty Re: Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks for this article SEB. Nice to see you over on the light side. :)
There is a special place for those that are perpetrating these crimes against humanity. I would hate to be them.

4Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Empty Re: Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:33 pm

SEBtopdog

Hi purpleskyz. I found this article truly chilling. The next step might be to come up with more permanent transponders that could attach themselves inside stomach or intestines to continually send information to a receiver somewhere. This would be a way to track individuals, plus whatever other invasion of privacy someone's evil mind could come up with. No need to put an implant under the skin when one could insert one elsewhere in a person's body without their knowledge. I don't usually jump right to a worst case scenario, but this one really creeped me out.

Other than that, I hope y'all are having a good day! ☀

5Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Empty Re: Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 pm

topspin2

Everything everyone is in this country does is already being tracked. The phones, the TVs, our food...so many things already have the ability to track. The news that is leaking out is old news, at least to some of us. Guys, Everything is an illusion.......Nothing is real....We live in the movie TRUMAN......We are under a microscope and have been for a long long time....Feel your inner self vibrating........We have help...Do not be a fear based person..Challenge the system.....Dont be scared.....FEEL>>>>>>

6Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Empty Re: Big Pharma Turns Big Brother? Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SEB.... I have known what Big Pharma is up to for a long time. And you should be truly chilled. When the truth comes out many will not even believe it.
topspin you are spot on with this also. Everything IS an illusion. Everything.
Challenging the system is what I was born to do!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum