OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. "

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reader Gunny: "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. "
Posted By: Lion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 16-Feb-2018 21:33:08

-----------------------

Reader Gunny replies to:

Bolshevik Terrorists Attack Florida High School

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=93728

Re: Bolshevik Terrorists Attack Florida High S....

WHAT?

"Bolshevicks"?..

By THAT you actually mean JEWS?

FUCK YOU!

I hope the lights go out real soon, and YOU get shot by some NAZI/MS13 friend of yours.

FUCK YOU SCUMBAG..

Get the dick out of your mouth and get real.

RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM..

SOON, I will not EVER have to read your JEW-HATE TRIPE again.

Enjoy working at McDonalds you NAZI FAGGOT.

Till Then,

FUCK YOU and PRAY we NEVER MEET.

Gunny

Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " Giphy

Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " Tenor

----------------------

Thanks, Gunny

Of the things I most appreciate about RMN, one is hearing from experienced, thoughtful, and astute observers such as yourself.

I had always believed that Bolsheviks came from Russia, and migrated to CNN.

Thanks for setting me straight on that.

Personally, I think it's a shame that most other RMN agents have you blocked from their E-mail accounts.

Well spoken readers like yourself contribute greatly to the understanding of many other readers.

Your verbal communication skills are second to none, and it is a joy to hear your pearls of wisdom.

Thank you so much for lending your voice.

I must say, however, that you do sound a little tense today.

Did you forget to take your meds again?

Grandma Ruth ask me to tell you she sends her love, and she hopes you feel better soon.

Lion

Thanks to Gunny and: http://www.rumormillnews.com

P.S passive aggressive Lion just don't get it!

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

LOLOL PurpleSkyz..
You are killing me.
Funny thing is that "LION" does not realize that EVERY POST that NAMES ME on RMRR gets over 1000 hits..
Look at the hit count on that post, then check out the older posts on the page.. 
Already at almost 1000 hits and climbing because people know I speak truth and it resonates.
Hobie used to NAME ME on every reply only a couple years ago, just for the hit counts, but Hobie is a dick, and RMRR is done.
$270 in the fundrazr on 2/17 says it 
all.
I may be an angry old JOO, but at least I am not a scamming charlatan like ZAP, Hobie, Mr. Ed, Rae and the rest of the RMRR dirtbags.

Peace,
Gunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nIGRJ-geIc&t=18s

WilliaminUSA

Cool! Open letter I sent to Lion. Let's see if Lion has the guts to post this:

Lion, I agree that the posts by Gunny are pretty harsh but zpa/jerzy is a scam artist.
Please if you post this do not post my email.

Please post this if you are brave enough:
1)Poof who died in obscurity a while back I think had his heart in the right place. Just misguided. Nothing he (or zap/jerzy or susan) ever said has come to pass.
2)zap/jerzy photographed a dead woman, there are photos of him doing that. He went on to scam people into thinking he was supporting the woman's family. The family rejected zap as a scam artist. This is in the Toronto newspapers.
3)zap/jerzy claims to be helping people who need medical help when any hospital in North America will not turn away the people he claims to be helping. Has he no conscious?
4)The lies go on and on: susan's rental property is hit by a fallen tree and she's responsible, not the landlord?? What planet does this happen on?
I doubt that you will post this but other sites will.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Gunny

I am curious... do the agents of RMN get any of the donation money that Raye brings in every month? Because that would make more sense for her saying that it takes 2500. - 3000. per month to "keep the lights on" as no site costs that much, to my knowledge, to keep up monthly.

As for offensive... I find it offensive that RMN hand picks back lash posts that defame and point out the obvious with Jerzy and the Scamda gang of panhandlers. I mean seriously??? How can they not see what a con artist Blabkowski is? Maybe they also get a piece of Jerzy's take?

Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " 2961306396

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

PurpleSkyz wrote:Gunny

I am curious... do the agents of RMN get any of the donation money that Raye brings in every month? Because that would make more sense for her saying that it takes 2500. - 3000. per month to "keep the lights on" as no site costs that much, to my knowledge, to keep up monthly.

As for offensive... I find it offensive that RMN hand picks back lash posts that defame and point out the obvious with Jerzy and the Scamda gang of panhandlers. I mean seriously??? How can they not see what a con artist Blabkowski is? Maybe they also get a piece of Jerzy's take?

Hi Purpeskyz,
I don't think the agents are remunerated. I do know that Mr. Ed "borrowed" $1200 from me in April 2012 and has never made an attempt to repay that loan.
have a good day,
G

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Click-Bait! My adblock stopped 48 of them today...

Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " Scree109

Gunny_USA

Gunny_USA

Hi Rambler,
Yes, I think it is because RMRR is not a "secure site".
Go figure eh??
Hope you all are having a nice weekend.
G

MartyM

MartyM

I seem to be missing something here...  perhaps it's just my mind.    Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " 1229163915

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

no Marty you are not missing your mind at all LOL
we just stepped out of mind hahahah

lol! shy

WilliaminUSA

I don't get the anger here.
IMHO this only shows this fine community descending into the anger and hatred that the savior ghoul of the 7 billion likes to post when his money isn't coming in fast enough posts.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Gunny_USA wrote:Hi Rambler,
Yes, I think it is because RMRR is not a "secure site".
Go figure eh??
Hope you all are having a nice weekend.
G
Hi Gunny,

RMRR's ads can be used on a secure site or a non secure site. Not having a secure site means that they don't have a certificate and use encryption. Most blogs, forums, and websites just offer static content, meaning read only. It is very important to use security on a website when your passing data such as financial transactions or what you don't want to be known publicly.

There has been some questions raised about the funding of RMRR and what the costs are. Domain registration costs around $10-$20 a year plus the cost of hosting. Hosting can be actual hardware you own at a data center, or somebody else's, or through a cloud based hosting service.

RMRR is using Linode hosting out of New Jersey. Here is their pricing plans:

Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. " Scree112

Most posts on RMRR are less than 1k, and if you multiple that by the number of posts they have, you will get the plan they are most likely using.

Sites that are that ad riddled usually pay for the costs and anything else is profit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum