OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Trump caught coding 1260 day count! George Floyd -is code for 3.5yr start and end. See Show Notes
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sudden Destruction-1335th from 9/23/17 -5/17/21
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Karma.....
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Kelowna gym refusing new member applications from anyone who’s been vaccinated
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Conspiracy Theory Comes True as Pentagon Creates Implantable Microchip to Detect COVID
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sun Waking Up, Massive Galactic Sheet, Disaster Trigger | S0 News Apr.16.2021
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Maya/Real world/Mirror
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» US begins study of allergic reactions from mRNA coronavirus vaccines, proving covid vaccine long-term safety studies have never been conducted
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Illegal fishing by Chinese vessels is destroying South Pacific island economies, local wildlife
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dr. Christiane Northrup, MD ~ Temperature Check and Where Do We Go From Here!
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chinese authorities seize 7,221 human penises on cargo ship from Nigeria
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 12:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 10:37 am by RamblerNash

» Magic mushroom treatment on par with pharma drugs for combating depression, study finds
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Agenda That Is As Diabolical As It Is Unthinkable
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monopoly: An overview of the Great Reset – Follow the Money
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyToday at 8:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL the con man KEENAN UPDATE - 20210414 NK Confusing Update
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Working on Tank'Kindness the Great

Working on Tank'Kindness the Great

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working on Tank'Kindness the Great Empty Working on Tank'Kindness the Great Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great 20180211
Working on Tank'Kindness the Great 20180210

This is Tank’kindness the Great, He is 120 pounds. He is a rescue he went from a home to pound like 3 times till his amazing human one of my clients found him a year ago, He is a half pit and half Mastiff. Like all the animals I work on other than cats, they just fall in love with getting worked on. I work on his human once a week and well he gets his too once a week. He gets a reboot (a specialty of mine that clears PTSD and negative muscle memory and activates new cell growth and connects the brain to the body so regeneration can happen), deep tissue work, stretching and he loves a good adjustment. Animals need this kind of work just as much as people! You can see the intimacy that working on animals gives you, they look at you right in your eyes when you work on them, animals become tender, open, humans take much longer to reach this because the of the domestication, training, behavior modification that start early, it can be done, I can restore to original design…Anyway, enjoy the pics. My page about my work with animals a couple of videos.
http://coe-llc.com/traditional-osteopathic-medicine-for-an…/
http://coe-llc.com/2018/02/23/working-on-tankkindness-the-great/

2Working on Tank'Kindness the Great Empty Re: Working on Tank'Kindness the Great Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I wish I lived near you :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum