OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
Daring To Look… EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
Daring To Look… EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
Daring To Look… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
Daring To Look… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
Daring To Look… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
Daring To Look… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
Daring To Look… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
Daring To Look… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
Daring To Look… EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Daring To Look…

Daring To Look…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daring To Look… Empty Daring To Look… Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Daring To Look…

March 10, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Daring To Look… Black-and-white-choices-happiness-life-favim-com-984639
Photo Source:
I was just doing a written exercise that called for figuring out who you are. Yeah, good luck. It called for writing out two lists side by side, one called My Personality, the other one called My Spirit( the core of who you are), and to write what felt the most true & comfortable to me in each list. So I did that and what came out of it was quite startling. Both sides were the total opposite, so much so it seemed like war was going on between the two.
What a great eye opener for me. If My personality and my Spirit( my core) were so out of balance, how could my life be anything but chaotic? Just like within our bodies, we need all parts to be at peace with one another for good health, imbalance leads to poor health. My spirit is very positive in how it wants to be, very giving, kind, and loving, it wants to help others and I can trust it to be honest on all levels, yet my Personality is not this way due to life circumstances. I am cautious, often distrustful, impatient with waiting for change, angry with the injustice I see going on etc. In other words, I am not quiet and gentle as I should be, I’m stressed and out of sorts.
It got me thinking about how many other folks in the world are fighting their way through life with an imbalanced being? I mean really, it should be no surprise there is so much turmoil in the world. How do we go up against the ever-present enemy of Media propaganda that is keeping people distracted and fearful and not allowing them to find themselves, let alone live the lives they desire? Part of this issue is timing as we do not awaken all at the same time, for that too would cause imbalance. How do we take away the power of the lies and misleading information causing so many to stray far away from their centers? Peace is close by, it is on our periphery, but we cannot attain it if we are not living in truth and in balance. It’s a good time to check where we stand and make some alterations if needed.
Instead of just tolerating what is going on in the world we would do far better to create our own calm and peaceful realities by living our lives in the best possible ways. By being honest and truthful, by being giving and loving and kind, by reaching out to help others, by not judging others, by learning acceptance and the fine art of letting go. We don’t have to be the divisive, angry people we are forced to watch on television( if we watch at all). If enough of the world were working hard everyday to be the best that they can be, the energy in the world would be so different. Instead of feeling frustrated or victimized we can find ways to calm our lives by doing things that truly matter to us. Here is another good question to ask yourself and see where it takes you: What do you love more than you fear? These excursions into self are enlightening and exciting. This journey is quite often avoided by many and sadly they do not really know themselves. Have courage and dive deep, it’s amazing what you’ll find.
These times we are trapped in, between old and new paradigms, are challenging to say the least. We need to find ways to take our fears or issues and turn them around so we can use them positively as maps to move forward and grow. They are nothing more than lessons to be learned, they are not monsters waiting for us in the dark.  We are strong like the mighty Oak, it is why we were chosen to be here at this time to stand up for what is right by being the best that we can be. We do not have to be pulled down by what we hear and see. All that we hear and see is nothing more than somebody else’s opinion about life and whose to say if they are even right. You know what you believe in, you know what is right for you, protect that and demand the very best from yourself. You’ll feel good and heaven knows the world needs to start to feel good again!
Strength and love to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum